Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like watching a guy get hard...how he spurts...I like that pulsing feeling and taste of his cum in my mouth..."

"Do you?" you say.

"Keep touching yourself..."

So you accommodate her, feeling incredible excitement as she watches you swell and grow until your cock is throbbing. The look in her eyes is amazing as she kisses your now aching erection while you slowly stroke it.

Suddenly she sits up, tucks her hair behind an ear and says, "Let's see how much come you can make." She quickly drains her wine and holds the glass in front of the head of your cock.

You pause for a couple of seconds, surprised by her request, then your hand moves harder and faster on the shaft. "I don't know," you say. "You've drained me pretty good lately..."

"Go ahead. Let's see. Come for me..." The long-stemmed wine glass is waiting.

So you stroke harder and faster and give way to an intense orgasmic rush. You both watch as a thick spurt of white hits the inside of the glass...two...three...four...splashing and coating it with a milky film as your cream slides to the bottom in globs. When she says "Oooh nice!" you're consumed by the excitement of her watching you come. There's an extra kick from showing off for her.

"Very nice! Look at this!" she says, admiring your output. Taking your cock, she gently squeezes the final pearly drops of your semen out into the glass and kisses the head of your dick, giving it a flick with her tongue. Holding up her prize she admires the glass in that fantastic moonlight. There's more cum in there than you can ever remember making. And with a sly smile, a wink, and soft sexy "Here's to you," she raises it to her lips and smoothly drinks it without hesitation. It is a moment you'll never forget.

"Mmm," she says, her eyes closed as she savors the flavor. "You taste good..."

"A lot of women don't like to swallow..."

"Some guys are kinda nasty...you...mmm...you're sweet and salty...here..."

She suddenly kisses you, thrusting her tongue into your mouth and letting you taste the traces of your slightly metallic saltiness. She's impressed that you didn't recoil.

"I like a guy who's not afraid of his own cum."

"They say it's good for you...lots of protein and nutrients..."

"They do, huh? Must be guys who say that," she laughs. "I like the taste of my pussy and ass. You have a nice dick. Would you like me to be your blowjob queen?"

She kisses the head and all you can say is, "Of course!"

Before bed you have another round with her on top upright, cowgirl. You watch your cock in her excited wet pussy as her gorgeous tits bounce. Her chest is growing flushed, her incredible nipples are hard and erect. She looks so beautiful when she's having sex. Every so often she pulls off you and deftly massages her glistening cunt with your erection before sliding you back in, her eyes half closed, her face a vision of bliss. And when she comes, she collapses onto you, thrusting until you join her.

"It's so good to make love again," she says as you slowly soften within her.

"Definitely," you say. "I missed it."

"How long had it been?"

"Sheez, I don't know. Three months?"

"Then we have a lot of time to make up for, right?" she smiles, giving you a sweet kiss.

The next day you spend the afternoon in the nearby town. It's a sweltering summer day and you can't take your eyes off her. She's wearing a purple sleeveless top and tight denim jeans and even though you've already made love four times since you arrived you're getting hard. You can't wait to get back to the condo, but once you do she realizes that you need some onions and spices for dinner, so she sends you back out to the local grocery store.

When you return you you find her in the bedroom lying on her stomach and reading a magazine. She's wearing only her purple top. The expanse of her fantastic plush nude ass beckons you.

"Well, look at you," you say. "I thought you were starting dinner. Lazy!"

"Lazy? You can kiss my ass!"

"Gladly,' you reply, sitting down and slowly running your palms over her wide, smooth cheeks, so soft and warm. You plant soft kisses across each one as she purrs with approval, then you're flicking and running your tongue over them, down to the backs of her thighs and up again. Feeling incredibly horny, you gently part her cheeks. Her scent in the valley between them is intoxicating, the most erotically indescribable mix of sweaty denim and pungent earthy anal musk. You've never smelled anything like and it makes your heart pound. You've never licked a woman's ass, but now you're overcome by desire.

She drops her magazine to the floor and sighs, "Mmmmm" as you massage her ass and kiss it, taking time to gaze at her sexy asshole, a slit surrounded by a dark circle of gentle wrinkles. Your cock aches as you slowly run your tongue along the length of the slick valley between her cheeks, tasting faint saltiness, breathing in and savoring her incredible, indescribable musky anal scent that is pure wicked eros. You hungrily lick her anus, wondering how she'll react but not caring because you are consumed by lust that only grows when she moans "yes" and gently pushes her wonderful ass against your face.

She's wet and moaning, and you're about to come without even being touched, so you rise and turn her over. She spreads her legs and deftly guides your cock into her open wet pussy. As you stroke you rise up and lean back so can both admire the sight of you in her. She's moaning and sweating and you love that she's so much older than you. This so so cool. You show her your glistening throbbing meat and slide back into her. Three more strokes and you're both gone, coming together in moans of "Oh yeah" and "Mmmmm" and finishing in an embrace of sweat and the smell of sex.

"I was OK back there?" she asks as you lie together in the afterglow. "I didn't shower. I would have freshened up if I'd known you were going to visit."

"No need. You were delicious."

"How kinky! Where did you learn that?"

"You inspired me."

"I like how you think," she says with a bright smile as she touches the tip of your nose.

From then on you discover that you're addicted to her ass. And she seems to know it. In the days ahead she casually walks around bottomless like she did the morning after you'd made love for the first time. She wears tight jeans, dresses and yoga pants and seems to give you a lingering view of her rear at every turn. You love that light in her eyes. You've reached that zone when sex is pure magic and you can't get enough of each other. She still hasn't told Julie that she's seeing you.

"She'll definitely freak," JoAnn says as you lie in bed after another hot sweaty fuck, your cock still inside her.

"I would think so, yeah," you say.

"Who's better?" she asks, pulling you fully inside her again and slowly moving her hips so her pussy caresses your cock.

"I don't think there's any contest," you say, kissing her, then descending to lick and suck her gorgeous breasts. "She used to say she thought you were competing with her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, when you walked around naked in front of her. Like you were showing off or something."

"That's silly. I just like to be naked."

"Did you fantasize about me back then?" you ask, kissing her neck.

"Did you fantasize about me?" she replies.

"Well, yeah. It was kind of hard not to after she planted those visions of you naked in my head. You've always looked really nice..."

"I thought about you," she says. "And now here we are..."

To your amazement she begins sexting, sending you a bathroom mirror rear view with her naked ass exposed that totally disrupts your day. Then comes the night when she invites you over, serves dinner and pops a disc into her DVD player, "Be right back," she says. The movie comes on and it's porn, obviously home made because there are no real credits, just the title "E&J's Fun" and a date that was only about a year ago. She returns bottomless much to your excitement and sits next to you. You put your arm around her shoulders, draw her in and watch a beautifully filmed scene of a woman in her 40s, a blonde with short hair wearing a bustier and stockings. She's sitting in an plush easy chair, her legs wide as she slowly runs her fingers into her completely shaven pussy, occasionally licking them and gazing at the camera.

"That's my friend Elle," JoAnn says. "She's the one who owns this place. Do you like the way her pussy looks?"

You're amazed. "She looks pretty nice. Some women look good shaved, some don't..."

"How do you think I'd look?" JoAnn says, spreading her legs. "Have you ever made love to a woman who was shaved down there?"

"No...actually..."

"Julie didn't shave?"

"Not for me.."

"How do you think I'd look? Would you like it if I shaved?

"You'd look great I'm sure, You have a gorgeous pussy but I love the way you look now." And to prove it, you kiss her lush, fragrant triangle. There's that perfume again. She's definitely got something in mind.

After you rise and sit back, she unzips you, taking your hard cock out and stroking it. "I knew you'd like this," she says. "Did you ever watch porn with Julie?'

"No...I think she thought porn was kind of a threat..."

"Well it doesn't have to be if it's done right," she says and at that moment a nude redhead enters the scene. It's JoAnn. You're stunned. She slowly, lovingly kisses Elle and then slowly descends until she's kneeling on the floor, her face between Elle's legs, her gorgeous bare ass to the camera.

"Wow. Is Elle your lover?" you ask.

"Sometimes. We've been friends most of our life. She's divorced too. When we have an itch we scratch it for each other...when we don't want to be bothered with men. Which is most of the time. Are you jealous?"

"No...not at all...wow..."

JoAnn laughs. On the screen Elle rises and turns around, offering her ample bare ass. JoAnn starts kissing and licking it, parting the cheeks and giving her friend a slow sensuous rim job as the camera pans in to capture tongue on pink pucker and in it. At one point she slowly slides her middle finger into Elle's anus, pulls it out and slowly sucks it with obvious lust, before sliding it in again and going deeper.

"Who shot this?" you ask as your heart pounds.

"Her friend Ana. She runs a studio. She kind of talked us into it. We thought it would be fun to do and have. It was...but I think we got carried away. We'd had something to drink and doing it on camera can be a real turn-on if the situation is right..."

When JoAnn stands up and turns to get you both another drink, you grab her hip and pull her toward your face, kissing her luscious bare buns. "Mmmm," she sighs and lowers her ass to your face as you lie back so you're in a 69. You madly kiss her cheeks, seeking that intoxicating musky scent of her anus. It's everything you hoped it would be.

"So you like licking my butt, huh?" she says over her shoulder as your tongue makes mad love to her anus. On the screen she's still eating Elle's ass.

You feel embarrassed by your desire, but you're too consumed by lust. You just say "Mmmm hmmm" as you slowly run your tongue around her salty, slightly bitter asshole.

"Roy wouldn't go near it. I like anal sex. What you're doing makes me feel loved, you know?"

So you make her feel loved, kissing and swirling your tongue around her deliciously funky asshole—you'll never get enough of her scent—clasping her thighs and pulling her plush rear into your face as she sucks you off in an intense release. It's pure sexual heaven.

But the best is yet to come.

She invites you to her place for dinner for your birthday. It's a sweltering August day and you both spent it outside hiking. You loved how she looked in her jeans and t-shirt. As soon as you're back to her place, she says "Gotta change..." and she disappears into her bedroom. You fetch a beer, wondering what she's up to and she returns a few minutes later wearing only thigh-high stockings, a red garter belt and a red ribbon around her waist with a big bow that covers her pussy.

"Ta-da!" she says, spreading her arms.

She stands before you. "Go ahead. Unwrap your present."

So you pull on the ribbon and as it falls to the floor you discover that her pussy has been shaved. Her plump mon is smooth and completely bald, the pink hood of her clit swollen and visible. She's excited. So are you.

"I had it done for you. I hope you like it."

"Love it," you say, your heart pounding.

She kisses you and leads you to a chair at the table, which is set with with a plate and silverware on a thick white table cloth. She moves the plate, hops up and sits, spreading her legs as she leans back luxuriously, taking her wine glass and sipping.

"Dinner is served..."

"Mmmm, babe, so good," you say, kissing each thigh and licking her smooth mons and swollen pink lips. The sensation of her bald pussy is amazing and you feast on her tangy honey until she comes, grabbing the back of your head and pulling your face hard into her.

After she catches her breath, she stands up and kisses you, obviously tasting herself.

"Now for your dessert..." she says, turning around to kneel on the table with her plump bare ass in your face. "Vanilla cake with chocolate filling, babe. Baked just for you...no shower...just the way you like it..."

She'd been wearing those jeans all day and when you part her wide, satiny soft buns after lavishing them with kisses the crack of her ass smells of denim and that funky anal musk that makes your heart skip. You struggle to remain in control as she softly purrs "Mmmm" and presses her ass against your face. The feeling of her buns against your face, the scent in the valley of her ass makes you want to come. You lick her, and she moans...she's delicious...salty from the small of her back into her bitter crevice and down to her wet, glistening pussy. You swirl your tongue on the dark circle of her madly delicious asshole, consumed by the most intense lust you've ever felt..this is so intimate, so kinky, so forbidden.

Then you do something you never thought you'd do. You press the tip of your tongue into her gorgeous asshole...and suddenly discover that nothing is more erotically intimate than feeling and tasting a woman's tight chocolate tunnel. It's so tight and smooth, like rubber, and her salty bitter flavor grows more intense and delicious the more she relaxes her anus to admit your tongue and the deeper it goes.

You lick and suck madly, pressing the pointed tip of your tongue into her delicious asshole again as she moans "Yes..that feels so good." Her ass musk smells so good and her puckered slit is so forbidden. You love how she's moaning and thrusting her rear against your face, urging your tongue deeper until the tip reaches a pillowy satin. The funky scent and bitter taste leave you a hair-trigger away from coming as you feel her warm, soft nude buns engulf your face.

This is the most intense sexual desire you have ever felt, the most incredible sexual flavor you have ever tasted. The whole insane naughtiness, the intense intimacy of it-your tongue is deep inside her asshole!—and it's magnified by a thousand times by her response. She just keeps thrusting her lush ass against your face, driving your tongue deeper into her earthy satin tunnel as you madly lick at every tasty inch.

It's all you can do, your throbbing cock still encased in your jeans, to not follow her in release. Her anus spasms on your tongue as she comes, clenching it, and you can feel her warm pussy honey on your chin. As her release ends you kiss and gently suck her anus and cheeks, your hands coursing over them until she turns, climbs off the table and kisses you. "So you liked my butt cake, huh?"

"That was amazing. Best birthday present ever..."

"Well, maybe you can have more..."

She leads you to the bedroom and kneels on the bed, her ass raised as you fumblingly unbuckle your jeans, almost crazed with desire. "Lick me some more and then fuck my ass," she says. "I hope you like anal..."

You've never done it before but you can't wait to fulfill her request. Your tongue makes love to her sweet pungent asshole for another few minutes, she says, "Enter me. Slowly..."

You rise and rub the shaft of your fully hard cock inside the valley of her ass, then place the swollen head against her madly sexy anus. She reaches back and takes you, helping you press in a little at a time. "Oh god yes,," she moans as the head disappears. A slow retreat, a slow firm entry and your cock is now halfway inside her asshole. The sight of it and her fantastic ass, the scent and the sensation of her anus firmly grasping your erection is too much. You don't last long. Maybe three slow firm gentle strokes and that look on her face, turned sideways on the pillow in pure ecstasy makes you lose it and she comes with you, her fingers rubbing her pussy as you almost collapse onto her back.

You slowly soften inside, kissing her neck, loving her dreamy smile until she pushes you out. There's a bit of sweetly pungent dark brown on the ridge of your cockhead and some along your shaft, but it doesn't matter. You discover that part of the power of anal sex its that is an such an intensely intimate, honest act. Casually grabbing a tissue from the box on the nightstand, you clean yourself, plant a few more kisses on her buns and deliciously bitter anus as she sighs in appreciation, and then you take her in your arms.

"There. Nice, huh?" she asks, kissing you. 'Some guys just won't do it. If it's done right, it's amazing. You did it right...'

"I'm glad," you say, sliding your hand between her legs. The part easily. "I love your ass..."

"Do you?" she asks and you lightly finger her anus.

"It's delicious."

"Really."

"Really," you reply pressing the tip of your middle finger into that magical tight, smooth opening.

"Mmmm," she sighs. "How delicious?"

You slide your finger fully into her asshole, softly moving it agains the walls as she says "Oooh! Well..."

And then you pull out and raise your finger to your mouth as you gaze into her eyes, The scent is a wicked kind of sweetly poopy musk and you suck it. Sheer salty delicious bitterness. You slide your finger in again and then offer it to her.

"You said you like the taste of your pussy and ass..."

She eagerly sucks your finger. "I do."

This woman is amazing. Your relationship has entered an entirely new dimension that has you, and her, in a constant state of horny desire.

On Valentine's Day after a dinner out she surprises you by coming to be wearing silver pajamas covered with hearts. You're lying there naked and admire her as she kneels on the bed between your legs, leaning forward so her ass is raised. She looks into your eyes with this amazingly lusty look, then reaches back and pulls a zipper down to reveal her bare buns.

"Bedtime chocolate?" she asks.

You rise, walk around the bed and find that the opening in the seat of her pajamas is heart-shaped. Her asshole is fully exposed and her scent is more pungently arousing than you've ever experienced. So you kneel and kiss and lick and suck, thrilling to this scent and flavor you will never tire of experiencing. While you eat her ass she unwraps red foil from a heart-shaped chocolate, reaches back and presses it against her anus. Some of it grows soft with the heat and with a fingertip she pushes it inside.

You never want this moment to end as you eat the chocolate out of her asshole. Somehow the flavor is even better than anything you've ever experienced. She comes, her anus spasming on your extended tongue. Then she says, "Enter me."

So you take a deep breath to defuse your impeding orgasm and press the head of your erection in her anus. It slides in easily this time and after several slow thrusts, you're all the way inside her. You lean over her and kiss her cheek, her neck. Her hair smells good. She's smiling and fingering her pussy and she says, "So nice huh? I love anal. Did Julie?"