Do it! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

At least now I knew the man's name as he reached down, removing the hooded blindfold from the woman's eyes. For the first time, I looked at her directly, her dark blue eyes looked almost right through me, for a moment I actually felt a surge of fear, uncertainty. There was something devilishly wicked in the way she looked at me, almost hungry as though she could in fact devour me.

"Hold still Maringa," Ted told me then. "She won't hurt you as long as you hold still and don't try to threaten her."

"Threaten her?" I thought to myself, "How in the world..." but I didn't finish the thought as I felt the sudden slight nip of her teeth against my bare flesh, just inches away from my hanging breast as she nuzzled it, nipping again, though not quite enough to cause me pain before glaring into my eyes once again, still circling, almost as though challenging me.

I remained perfectly still, quite frightened now by this woman's circling almost menacing inspection of me. She nipped me again, a bit harder this time, though I remained perfectly motionless. When I felt her mouth actually encircle my nipple, I winced as though she'd bitten it, though she hadn't, tonguing it instead.

"Good girl," Jack told her watching, sipping his drink just as Ted was now doing. "Be nice to her," he then added. "Or I'll blindfold you again, and won't let you taste her the way I know you want to."

"Before you let her do that, only fair that Maringa gets to become a bit more familiar with her too don't you think?"

"Yes, yes of course," he said. "But I'd prefer it if she's blindfolded again first," he informed Master, along with myself. "Once she's hooded, she doesn't move an inch...or she's punished severely for it if she does." Jack stood, walking over, and within moments he had replaced the hooded blindfold over her head again. "Ok, now she'll be still." He stated once again sitting down.

Master then looked at me. "Go ahead Maringa, get familiar."

**

As foreign as all this was to me, I found myself curiously aroused by it all, cautiously moving around behind the woman as she knelt there just as I'd been doing. I too sniffed, caught a whiff of her obviously very aroused pussy. It was pungent, but in a very erotic sensual way. To my surprise, even as I did that, she seemed to spread herself just slightly. As she did, I caught the wet glistening dew clinging to her lips, a small pearly droplet of moisture actually clinging to one of them, suddenly dripping, suspended for a brief moment on a long thin slivery strand before separating...falling.

I then nipped the soft flesh of her ass. To my surprise, unlike myself, she didn't even flinch, didn't move a muscle.

"Wow...she really is well trained," Ted stated obviously impressed.

"Good thing she has the hood on though," Jack answered back. "Had yours done that without it, they'd be curled up in ball right now."

I made a mental note of that, and decided against any more nipping, even if it had been far lighter than she'd done to me.

Ted walked around, now standing behind me, as did Jack. "Nice and wet too," he added obviously seeing what I was.

"So's she," Jack chuckled, his finger actually coming down to rub briefly through my slit, coming away with what I knew had to be a nice coating of moisture, which he then slipped into his own mouth, sucking his finger off. "Nice and sweet too," he then added appreciatively.

"Go ahead Maringa...lick her. Make her even wetter than she is."

This time when I ran my tongue up her wet slick furrow, she spread her legs apart even further for me than they had been. Once again I heard her whimper pleasurably, almost burying my nose inside her cunt, still licking and lapping away. As I did, I sensed her heat, the intoxicating aroma of her cunt as she pressed back against me, her fluids even more abundant than they were a moment ago.

"I think it's safe to remove her covering again," Jack said. "I think they've got more familiar, more used to one another now," he added, and then reached down, once again removing her head covering. For a moment, I was actually afraid, fearful she would suddenly spin around, turn on me. Thankfully, she didn't, though she looked back over her shoulder towards me, her smoldering blue eyes lustful looking, anxious. And once again, she actually pressed her ass back against my face, gyrating back and forth a little. "See? She's even waggling her tail now...I think we can go ahead and let them play for a bit while we finish our business."

To my surprise, the two of them then wandered off further into the back of the room, sitting down at a small table near the balcony, now out of site where we stood, each of us still kneeling. I almost spoke...words forming in my mouth, though her definite look told me not too. A low small, though deep growl suddenly emanating from her throat as she moved around back behind me again. This time I felt her tongue as she lapped furiously away at my pussy, using only her tongue in doing so, still kneeling directly behind me, making it somewhat awkward for her in doing that. I then leaned forward even more, sticking my ass higher into the air in order to better accommodate her. The moment I did that, I felt her tongue suddenly spearing me, thrusting inside not only my pussy...but also my ass!

Across the room, Master...and Jack continuing their conversation, completely oblivious as to what the two of us were doing, or seemingly so at least. Angel and I continuing to take turns, periodically sniffing one another, licking and lapping away at one another's hanging breasts, or openly displayed cunts until the sound of chairs being moved back alerted us both they'd finally finished their discussion.

"Well, looks like the two of them have gotten along well enough," Jack stated as the two came walking back into the room. "Would you like Angel to lick you off?" Jack then asked, to which Ted chuckled.

"Sure, and of course...am assuming you'd enjoy Maringa doing the same for you?"

"But of course," Jack responded in kind. "Let's just say...doing that will definitely cinch the deal shall we?"

"In that case...be my guest," Master told him, now calling to me. "Maringa? Come...sit." He instructed me, only then turning back towards Jack. "She's still learning...but a quick study," he told the man. "Let her learn and then do by example."

"Ah yes...of course. Angel? Lick!"

Master had sat down in one of several very comfortable looking chairs, but not before unzipping his fly, removing his stiff angry looking prick. Like a purring cat, Angel sauntered over towards him still down on all fours, and then like a cat, soon began lapping away at his hard exposed member. Never one did she use her hands, only her mouth, though soon sucking...drawing Master in, tenderizing his tasty meat. One look from him towards me without words simply said:

"Do it!"

Just as Angel had done, I soon moved over towards Jack, likewise on all fours. He smiled, unzipping his own fly, and then just like Master had done, bringing forth his own rather turgid swollen cock. And as Angel was herself doing...so did I. Lapping at first, and then sucking it, licking, popping the head with my mouth, my hands firmly placed down beside me.

"Oh yes! Yes! She is a quick study isn't she?" Jack said thoroughly enjoying my ministrations, which was in an almost surreal way...pleasing to me.

"Yeah...she is," Master said simply, moaning himself now, though still looking over towards me as I glanced indirectly towards him, sucking Jack's meaty stiff prick.

"Oh god! God! That's...that's so fucking good!" Jack mewled delightedly. "Ah...ah may I?" He asked.

"Yes...sure, Maringa...loves cream. Don't you sweet one?" he asked. Though my response came in the form of almost entirely swallowing Jack's cock down my throat, almost immediately triggering the explosion that followed. Though nearly suffocating me, I remained where I was, his prick squirting what felt like a gallon of his cream straight down my throat. I held my breath, feeling his prick throb, squirt, throb and then squirt again until I knew if I didn't breath soon...I would certainly choke. And I knew if I did that...Ted, Master...wouldn't be too terribly pleased with me.

"Holy fucking shit!" Jack said finally pulling out of my mouth, finally allowing me to breathe, though even then I remained still, licking my lips, savoring his half sweet-salty taste.

"Well Angel?" Jack said looking over towards his Pet. She was still working furiously on Master's cock, now seemingly ashamed to some extent that she hadn't...or possibly couldn't get Master off.

"It's ok...would have been surprised if she'd managed to," he told everyone. "Have already had three orgasms this evening already."

"You have?" Jack said incredulously...though it was evident Angel relaxed some upon hearing that. If anything, Master had just rescued her ego to some extent. "You fucking Cad you!" he laughed. "Very well then...Angel? Up!"

The moment he said that, it was as though "Angel" went through a metamorphosis, a transformation into what she had been...into who she also was. She stood immediately, her demeanor suddenly changed in an instant as she smiled...and then spoke for the very first time.

"Would you mind getting my coat for me darling?" She asked. "Even with the fire in here, it's still a bit chilly."

It was odd seeing her, hearing her, though Master then looked at me, his head nodding. I knew immediately what he'd meant, even more grateful he hadn't used the same command himself. I stood, though I felt no need...nor want for a covering or clothes. If anything, I felt proud, somewhat defiant, as I stood there still naked.

"I really enjoyed that," Angel said speaking to me as Jack suddenly wrapped her in the most gorgeous mink coat I had ever seen. "We'll have to do that again sometime," she said fingering my chin momentarily, and then leaning over to kiss me lightly on the lips before pulling her expensive coat more fully around her shoulders. She then turned towards Ted. "And hopefully...next time, you'll save one of those orgasms for me," she asked pouting, though looking sultry still as she said that.

"I hadn't planned on not..." he told her. "But it was a rather unexpected unusual evening before we were able to get here," he then added. "So yes...next time. For sure."

The two of them soon after left. I slipped into the bathroom to use the facilities, reemerging a short time later, surprised to find Ted sitting there in his chair...naked, his cock hard, as I'd ever seen it.

"Come here my Pet," he grinned. "I was saving the last of my cream for you."

**

It was days later after I'd had a chance to talk to Bella about the "Pet" thingy that she filled me in on a few more of the details.

Bella had then told me that becoming a "Pet" was course that was offered here, an "advanced" course, which not many of the Accepted, or Novices ever went into. Only a small handful ever deciding to do so. And even then, only two or three ever went so far as to ever become eligible for adoption as she put it. Though "adoption" too...and an entirely different meaning.

Adoption was plain and simply a signed contract, one between Master, and the Pet's new owner. The longer the contract, the more expensive it actually was, so most contracts were usually for no more than a year, or two years. Something that I didn't quite understand at first.

"Why is that? I'd have thought the longer the contract..."

Bella smiled. "Reason being, those who become Pets, actually still wield the control. You see, as long as they act as they'd been taught to do, and please their owners, then they reap several very worthwhile benefits from that, as we all do."

Angel's very expensive looking mink coat came to mind, though I chuckled inwardly remembering, that was all she had on when they left.

At the end of the year...or the end of the contract, the Pet has first right to renew...or refuse renegotiation of her contract. Anything before that, should an owner become disenchanted with his Pet, there are stiff penalties associated with doing that. Unless of course...he can prove that his Pet hasn't complied, or honored his demands and wishes during the course of her...adoption. So...naturally, the longer the contract, the more expensive it is, and harder to get out of for all parties."

"I see," I said. "So...have you?"

She burst out laughing. "Thought about it...once. But no. Can't see myself cowering down to anyone...except Master," she told me. "And even then...I'm no one's Pet either."

"So am I now?" I wondered aloud, not having really meant to.

"No honey...you're not. Once again, you didn't formally go through the training to become one either. What you did do...was simply perform, act as though you were in order to help Master accomplish one of his business goals. I would perhaps consider it another test, but one from which I have heard...you passed with flying colors!"

I smiled at that. I was still Master's Companion, and not his Pet. Though even as I stood there thinking about it, I had found myself quite enjoying the experience.

"Tell you what, as you know after breakfast this morning, Ted's going to be away for the better part of the week. Why don't you let me show you what one of the advanced classes is like just for the fun of it? We have two Accepted, almost ready to become adoptable, and one new Novice who will be attending for the very first time later on this evening. That way, you can see for yourself what all is involved in training these women to become Pets. Who knows Maringa, maybe in time...you'll actually decide this might be something you're more interested in actually becoming yourself?"

I seriously doubted that. What I'd done had been interesting, even sensually...erotically fun in a way. But to live that way, under contract, for a year or more...wasn't something I thought or could see myself actually doing.

"I doubt I'd much care to become one myself no...but. I am indeed interested in seeing how, and what is taught yes!" I informed Bella.

"Very well then, we'll do that. But now...it's time for our afternoon massages. Come on sweetie," she said hurrying me along. "I'm willing to bet, Deidra's already got one of them sucking her clit by the time we get there!"

Suddenly...I was in a hurry to get there myself.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
12