Do You Kiss That Way Too?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly all came rushing in to my brain. Those moments and thoughts that I had pushed aside. I had fought down every incestuous thought that had ever entered my head but now those thoughts were not to be denied. Now all the memories, those images. those looks that I had ignored. Those desires for I had considered forbidden fruit took over my brain. in one gigantic rush. I was momentarily overwhelmed by them.

My brain was so busy that I didn't hear Helen's question till she jabbed me in the ribs and asked.

"Are you here?" I realized that she had asked me a question.

"What?"

"Are you as happy that we are here in this position in this place? We? You and me? Brother and Sister about to commit incest.?"

I was able to snap back with. "Not about to, by any legal definition we already have. But to answer your question. Happy? Yes, I'm very happy. We belong together."

That having been said I reached up and cupped one of Helen's lovely breasts in each hand. I took each nipple between thumb and two fingers and rotated them gently.

"Oh my God. I can feel that in my pussy." With that she began to ride my cock in that circular motion that provides the maximum in sensation and begets quick orgasms.

I have never felt anything so good in my life. My sisters cunt sliding up and down my cock gripping it as if to never let it go. I felt as if I let myself go that I would come in an instant. But I didn't want to come. I was enjoying the sensations too much.

"Oh God." She said. "I've been wanting to do this since?------Well since forever. I've had hundreds of comes just imagining this moment. Have you.....ever?"

"If I talk I'm gonna loose my concentration and come."

"You bum." Helen shouted. "You better come right now. What the hell do you think my fantasies were all about anyway?"

With that I lost control. I flooded my sister's insides with cum. I felt it heat my own hard penis as it sought places to escape from the tight environment created by Helen's tight orgasming cunt. Helen began to utter phrases that were expressions both of love and of sexual satisfaction.

At the same time her lower body seemed to go wild and out of control. Never have I had a coupling which involved so many movements in so many directions. It was a glorious feeling as our love for and our desire for each other spewed forth.

Eventually of course it was over. Helen fell forward on top of me for a few minutes then we rolled over on to our sides. Although we were in full length contact and my penis had diminished some in size we stayed coupled. After a few minutes more we began to speak in brief phrases.

"I've been waiting..."

"So long."

"Yes, so long....."

"God that felt good."

"I've never shot so much cum in my whole life."

"I know. It's leaking out."

"I guess we should do something about that."

"You're getting bigger again. Maybe that will plug the leak."

"How about I roll you over onto your back and see if my putting it in further will stop it."

"I have a better idea. How about you start plunging that piston in and out and then I won't give a damn any more."

"Sounds like a plan to me." We began some serious kissing as I rolled Helen on to her back and we began some serious fucking.

Like most good sex things got pretty sloppy. Several orgasms after we started we were holding hands over crotches to protect the carpets as we ran for our own bathrooms. Five minutes later we were in the Jacuzzi with hands on each other inner thighs.

We laughed and giggled as we made remarks about the little blobs of cum which floated to the surface then execrably floated across the surface to be swallowed by the skimmer. Moments later I was startled awake as Helen grabbed my hair to prevent me sliding below the water's surface.

That night we ended up sleeping in my sister's bed mine needing too big a clean up and refreshing. The next morning we recalled the ringing phone we had ignored during the excitment. As I did my bed Helen checked and after finding no message suggested that we go somewhere and hide out for the next day or two.

I mentioned my forty foot cabin cruiser. It was only an hour's drive away. It's lockers and refrigerator held everything we might need for a cruise and an overnight stay. Helen said nothing, she simply took my hand and led me to my car. We did stop in the next town for breakfast before continuing on.

I had just turned into a cross country short cut that would mean about twenty minutes of almost no traffic when my sister popped out with.

"Tom. Tom my dear brother. Have you ever been blown while driving?" She asked in a serious voice.

"No. My dear sister." I answered in the same vein. "Unfortunately I've never had the pleasure. Have you ever provided that pleasure to some one?"

"Once. Just once. I did not unfortunately reap the reward if you catch my meaning."

By this point in the conversation I would normally have been lifting myself off the seat to drag my straining cock out of my shorts. The console with it's gearshift and emergency brake prevented that.

An hour later we were pulling away from my dock heading out from Cambridge with the intention of lunching in Oxford then exploring that historic town. About five minutes our Helen began to undress and I do mean undress. When I looked over she was wearing only her Bikini top.

"You're turn." She said. "No body will be able to see below our waists so get with the program buddy." I looked around then locked the controls to the auto pilot and stripped. A minute later I was bracing myself against the dash as my sister kneeled in front of me with her gorgeous mouth wrapped around my cock.

Helen got her wish quickly. I was no match for her superior cock sucking skills. I came with abandon filling her mouth so quickly that I taxed her swallowing skills. I did wonder for just a brief moment how an unmarried lady had found the opportunity to develop that skill but I just as quickly decided that it didn't matter.

As soon as I recovered we traded positions. I kneeled then slid three fingers into her tight but willing pussy as I licked her clit. She was coming for the third time when she tapped me on the head and asked what to do about a boat crossing our path from the right.

I took the control and realized that our destination was only minutes away. We dressed and docked without incident and took off exploring hand in hand. Two hours later our stomachs full and several souvenirs in hand we returned to the boat. After some conversation with other boaters and some iced tea we departed to explore down bay.

About three o'clock we found what seemed to be a safe and private anchorage. I doubled the anchor, set the alarm which would holler if we drifted beyond our proper area and settled in for a pleasant afternoon and evening.

An hour or so later after a couple of bloody marys had loosened our tongues we began to ask each other sexual questions. For example:

Me: "Who took your cherry?"

She: "Jimmy Rodgers. You?"

Me: "Sara Jennings. Did you do oral first before or after you got your first lay?"

She: "I tried once before but he didn't come. It was quite a while before I met Jim. We spent a weekend at the shore and did everything. Well not everything there is one act that I won't do. Who gave you your first?"

Me: "This might surprise you. Barb." Before I could say anything else Helen was back with.

She: "Barb! Our Barb?" I nodded. Helen laughed as she spoke again. "That bitch. She got both of us. Wait till I see her again. Just wait."

Me; Not quite clear on what Helen had just revealed asked. "You and Barb? You did the girl on girl thing with Barb?"

She: "Yea, and for your information we still do and I love it. Any complaint?

Me: "Yea yourself. My complaint? Only that I've not been invited to watch or to join in."

She: Now that I know I'll put you on the schedule. Now shut up and bend me over the chart table and do me doggie style."

In what seemed like only a few seconds we were both naked with my sister laying on the chart table on her belly. My eager cock quickly found and inserted itself into that hot velvet glove for only the second time in real life. Again it was far better than my best masturbation fantasy. We wiggled against one another getting the parts adjusted until they were in perfect alignment.

I slid my hands forward and under till I had one gorgeous tit in each hand. Helen reached way back taking my ass cheeks into her's. Meanwhile she was doing incredible things with her cunt muscles that caused sensations in my cock which were exciting every cell in my body. I was almost ready to come and we had not even started.

I stayed there without moving as I fought my bodies desire to come right that instant. Helen understood my problem.

HELEN speaks. =======

I can still remember laying across that chart table. Damn it felt good. My pussy filled with my brother's cock, his hands and fingers doing magic to my boobs. Finally! It had taken a long time. I'd been wanting this since I first heard about one of my a girlfriends and her brother being caught by their mom.

For a while after that my fingers were often wrinkled from their constant contact with pussy juice as I dreamed up sexual scenarios featuring my brother. I eventually began to try out schemes to 'get caught' in sexy situations or to 'flash' my brother with the hope of drawing a pass from him. Nothing seemed to work. We had our sexual conversations but they never got personal. Finally I gave up.

So back to the chart table. Such satisfaction. There I was a dream finally coming true. Coming, Such a lovely word. I had come numerous times in the past twenty four hours. The number of orgasms was not unusual for me but the intensity and the satisfaction level sure was.

Enough of that. I lay impaled as I began to use the muscle action which I had practiced and perfected over several years to ripple my cunt muscles up and down my brother's cock. I could tell that he was on the verge of coming so I held him inside of me and used my muscles to milk the cum from him.

As I squeezed and released his cock I could feel it swell and grow longer. After about only a minute I felt it spasm and the red hot cum shot deep into my womb causing joy and equal response by my body.

Suddenly we were both ramming rapidly against one another uttering meaningless phrases of joy and love as our bodies shuddered and trembled their satisfaction. It took forever, a very enjoyable forever till we came down from our highs.

Our position gradually became uncomfortable. Tom pulled out of me and I heard that familiar 'plop' that often signals the end of a satisfactory entanglement. He helped me stand upright then turned me around, pulled me to him and kissed my thoroughly. As my pussy again began to tingle I felt cum begin to flow down my thigh.

As we kissed Tom's body began to show signs of life in the form of his increased hardness. We continued to kiss and to wiggle and rub against one another. Soon I could tell that Tom was again ready. I pulled my face away from his and looked him in the eyes and whispered.

"Brother dear. Do you remember once when we were young and curious looking up and finally figuring out what was meant by the expression 'missionary position'?

"Yes. Why?"

"I want a demonstration. Please. Right here. Right on the deck." That said I lifted my feet from the deck and locked my ankles around his back.

Tom carefully lowered me to the deck. It took very little to reposition ourselves. It took even less effort for my brothers cock to enter me considering the lubrication supplied by the copious quantify of cum there. Seconds later we were humping like an old married couple.

Well anyhow I need not describe the rest of the trip. Needless to say we tried numerous positions and methods of pleasuring each other. There were erotic conversations as we told each other of our masturbatory fantasies. Tom could be made hard quickly by some of my descriptions of my experiences with my toys and my friends.

Since I had never married my last name was still the same as Tom's. It turned out to be no problem to move to another town and live as husband and wife. Eventually we found that we were not alone in our lifestyle and several nice adventures followed.

PS--You met me in LTIG

Signed--With love--JUNE

12