Doctor of Desire Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Winnifred!" He shouted, and her eyes popped wide. "Fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you can. Don't be a lazy bitch. Eat me with your cunt!"

She lifted herself up on her elbows so she could get more traction and tilted her hips a little higher as he came in, pushing against him so his cock went all the way to the bottom. As her face grew red from thrusting she yelled at him,

"I'm fucking you! I'm fucking you hard! Is that the way you like it?"

"Faster."

They were locked in rhythm now, every push met with a returning push. Casey locked eyes with her.

"Come."

"I ... can't ... yet ... I'm ... not ... there ... yet, please just keep ..."

He took his thumb and placed it firmly on the slick ruddy skin of her clit and started flicking madly. Her hips leaped to meet him.

"Come."

"Wait, I'm close ... but ... oh ... keep ..."

"I need you to come so I can come and I want to come soon. I want to pour all my hot spunk into you, and I want you all hot and juicy when I do that. Come on, Winnifred. I need your orgasm and I want it right now."

"Soon, soon. I'm trying, but this is so good ..."

Casey slowed his strokes but kept on massaging her clit with his thumb.

"Winnifred, hon, here is what I am going to do. I am going to get down hard and dirty. I'm going to churn you like a cocktail blender. And when I'm ready to pour my cream into you I'm going to put my finger up your ass. I'm going to do it, but I want you to ask me. Are you ready for me to do that?

Winnifred, who was panting too hard to talk, nodded

"I need to hear you say it."

"Go ahead."

"And... "

"Put ... "

"Yes?"

"... your finger ..."

"Where?"

"... up my ...ass."

"Good, I may ask you again as I'm ready to come."

Casey got down onto her chest again and slid up so he was grinding her clit. He grabbed two handfuls of her small, tight ass and let his fingers slip into the slippery crack and press on Winnifred's taint. He surged in and stayed in.

"Damn, Winnifred, you are so hot in there! You are smoking my cock, and it's so good."

He let himself get loud, groaning and growling.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh hell yeah. You are so fucking good. Oh fuck me, my beautiful girl!"

She did. Crushing her hips up against him again and again; digging her fingers into his butt, breathing like she was running a sprint. And he rocked in her as her moans began to match his own, their slick chests glued to each other. He dug deep and she pushed back hard. Soon he felt something release in her. She had completely surrendered to the feeling. Her voice was haunting.

"Oh ... oh yes, pleeease ... oh, oh no ... oh yes ... I'm losing ... I'm losing ... I'm going.

Just keep fucking me ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me ... I'm ready ... I'm so ready ... put it in ...please put it in me ... please put it in my ASS ... NOW!"

He did. Buried his index finger deep in her slick, opening and churned there while he gave a last churn into her cunt ... and her body began uncontrollably flexing against him. She was on a wild ride on her runaway stallion and she couldn't stop. Her hands clutched his ass for dear life, and that was his trigger. He felt every drop of his spunk gush into her and keep pouring as he shook from head to toe, and her spasms echoed his, gushing around his cock, then a strange rhythm of gentling and jerking until every drop was squeezed out of his balls and her cunt slowed its clutching and shuddering. The sheets were soaked.

Neither of them could talk, but for a time they lay with mouths together and breathed each other's breath.

"Thank you, Winnifred, my darling. That was truly fine. I felt you right with me."

"Hey, you were almost as good as my Sybian."

"Thanks heaps."

"Plus my pocket rocket, plus my trust butt plug, and nip clips. And they never kiss me or nibble my neck, or eat me out until my belly button is on the ceiling. You are going to eat me out, aren't you?"

"As soon as I've had two giant cheese burgers and a plate of fries. I'm ravenous. You?"

"Same. In or out?"

"Out. I want to see you cum as you eat your fries."

"Might happen; might not. Let's go."

It did happen, but the other customers would have figured the pretty woman in the tight t-shirt and black yoga pants was just really enjoying her burger.

"That's really good meat." She gasped, her nostrils flaring. "I can't wait to have another one."

"It's tastier if you eat it really slowly," said her companion, licking juice from the corner of his mouth. "But very soon I'll be ready to enjoy every nibble."

She closed her eyes and anyone could imagine her vision of medium rare beef tucked in a warm bun. She shuddered, and her companion gave her a greasy kiss on the tip of her cute, slightly crooked nose. Clearly, they were lovers, sitting so close, and helping each other eat, each with only one hand.

To be continued ...