Dogging Fun

Story Info
A first time dogging for this attractive couple.
4.7k words
4.5
56.8k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixen77
Vixen77
73 Followers

Stars pinprick the velvet night sky and the cold chill of autumn hangs in the air, the sun set hours before and yet here I am, sat silently, in a deserted country car park. My heart is racing and a sense of anticipation is welling inside me. I have no idea what to expect, it's not something I've tried before, in fact neither of us have, however the thought of the illicit, exhibitionistic acts that I'm about to commit has my mind whirling. The car park itself is relatively secluded and off the beaten track. There are picnic tables and benches laid out in amongst the surrounding trees, the area is grassy and fairly well lit; perfect for what is about to take place. The sound of an approaching car jerks me back to reality and I realise that my night is just about to begin.

Glancing up at the rear-view mirror, I reapply my lipstick, and heavily line my sultry green eyes with black kohl. I run my hands through my dark, brunette hair tousling it sexily so that it falls effortlessly. I dressed for the occasion, a black skirt that I know can be whipped up easily and an indecently low cut, black, crotchless lace body that displays my full tits to perfection. I know how tempting I must look and mind starts to wander; so do my fingers... My index finger begins lightly tracing along the top of my collarbone and slips down slowly over the curve of my breasts. My breathing quickens as I start to play with my hardening nipples. As my arousal grows, my fingers find their way into my pussy, I pull my skirt up to expose my black suspenders and stocking tops. I hesitate, I want to wait...I want to be watched.

I'm parked in the farthest corner of the car park and as I glance around me I notice that there are now a few cars dotted about, each one innocently parked on its own with no sign of lights or any other activity. I quickly scan the location and, to my great relief, I see your car parked almost out of sight. I wonder what is running through your mind right now, I wonder if your cock is hard with anticipation. I feel safe knowing that you're here and turned on by the idea of you watching me with other men. I wonder what will happen next, I feel nervous and inexplicably excited at the thought of what could be in store for me tonight. I'm about to find out...one of the cars suddenly turns on its interior light...

After a moment, a car door opens and a man, tall and well-built, gets out. He waits for five minutes or so before sauntering casually up to the car, which is clearly lit up. I watch inquisitively as he approaches and gazes in through the passenger window, making no attempt to disguise his actions. No sooner is it clear that he's accepted than the drivers doors of two other cars open noiselessly. Their solitary male occupants walk directly over to the car and also begin staring through the windows. I'm unsure what to do next, suddenly I see your door open; you look directly at me and subtly beckon for me to join you. I open the door and begin to tentatively move across the car park towards you and the waiting car. The sound of my heels echo in the dark as I cross the uneven ground.

As I get closer I can see the men watching; leering in from the other side. I'm a little shocked and surprisingly excited to see the obvious lust written so clearly on their faces. One of the men, an executive type, is already wanking his long and obviously rock hard shaft frantically at the driver's window, leaning round to peer in through the windscreen as he does so. Two other faces look in from the driver's window, lecherous grins covering both. All three are totally absorbed in their voyeuristic activities and seem completely oblivious to anything else. You appear by my side and smile sexily as our eyes meet for the first time. You guide me forward so we can both see the events taking place in the front seat. You position yourself behind me and I can feel your hard cock pressing against my arse; I'm suddenly extremely aware of how wet my pussy has become.

There, in full view, is a youngish couple, the girl is blonde and generously curvy, and her full tits are bouncing freely as she gives her less than handsome partner an enthusiastic blow job. His trousers are around his ankles and she is licking and sucking him, sliding his thick cock into her mouth. Even though we can't see her face from our vantage point it's obvious that she's taking most of his length each time. Her free hand is cradling his balls and he's clearly enjoying himself, leaning back, erect and panting, his eyes are clamped shut and his hands grip the seat. I can see that it's not going to be long before he climaxes, I fight the urge to move closer, you pull back my hair and trail your fingertips down my neck, I shiver as you tell me how much you want to watch me do that to one of the many men now surrounding the car. I moan in agreement; too turned on to speak.

We, and the watchers, don't to have to wait long. With a groan, audible from outside the car, the driver orgasms, grasping his partner's hair and pushing her head down onto his cock. Moving her hand from his balls to his shaft, she sucks him dry, trying to get as much spunk as she can into her mouth, raising and lowering her head slowly under his guidance. He gasps with each spurt of his climax, pushing his hips up at her, his back arching slightly and his thighs twitching. Taking her head from his now rapidly wilting cock the blonde grins mischievously at her audience. The executive type wanks furiously and cums against the driver's window, his spunk splattering on the glass, letting out a guttural sigh he zips up and slinks away into the darkness.

We silently move backwards too, away from the car, the light is turned off and all is still once more. We hurriedly return to my car and once we reach it you push me powerfully against the bonnet, your mouth finds mine and we kiss urgently, our tongues intertwining as we pull frantically at each other's clothes. I've never wanted you more; I'm so turned on by what we have just witnessed. Your hand snakes between my thighs and I moan as your fingers deftly slip into my soaking little pussy. You squeeze my tits firmly as you finger me expertly. I'm lost in the headiness of the moment and I lose myself in your kiss, you're pressed up against me, your whole body pinning me to the bonnet. I want you to fuck me, I want to feel your cock inside me right now. My pussy twitches and I orgasm hard all over you, your fingers are covered in my cum but you don't stop, you continue to move them in and out of my hot little hole making me climax again and again, I squirt all over you and once my shaking subsides you release me. You tell me it's my turn and open the car door. You motion for me to get in and I oblige. Once inside I undo your jeans as you remove your leather jacket, your blue eyes are filled with lust as you tell me to suck your throbbing cock. I take you in my mouth and begin to slide my lips down your thick shaft. I wonder when you will decide to put the light on...

As I tease you with my tongue, flicking it over the head of your gorgeous cock I hear you begin to describe what is now happening outside the car. It turns me on listening to you evoke every detail of the sexual acts being carried out. You tell me that a woman is being fucked by four or five men, they're taking it in turns to wank all over her, you harden in my mouth and your breathing becomes increasingly shallow, I know you're getting off on watching the action as I suck your dick. I take all your length into my mouth as you give me a mental picture of what is happening. The woman has been bent over the bonnet of her car and the men are sliding their cocks in and out of her pussy and arse, you twitch and throb as you continue, I know you're close to climaxing and I wrap my lips more firmly around your cock and begin to wank you slowly as I stroke your balls which are tight and firm; waiting for the moment of release.

You tell me that she is giving a blow job as she's being fucked hard and rough by different men, my pussy is slick and I'm incredibly aroused by the idea of what is taking place. Suddenly and without warning, you cum...your spunk shooting down my throat as I hear you gasp. Your hands are in my hair pulling me away from your cock, the last of your spunk hits my lips and trickles down my chin, you immediately yank me up and kiss me...tasting your cum on my lips as you do so. I turn and look out of the windscreen just in time to see the woman take three loads of cum all over her. You lay back, panting and recovering as I wonder what will happen next...

Slowly I run my fingers over my skin, I'm tingling and all my senses feel heightened, I trail them across my full tits and my nipples harden as I gently play with them through the lace fabric. I part my thighs and slip my fingers into my soaking little pussy, I moan as I feel the wetness between my legs, I surprise myself by how exhilarating I find this and I know instinctively that I want to be watched, I want to be used, I want to be fucked and I want strangers to watch me orgasm. I realise my breath is coming in short pants, I spread my legs as wide as the confined space will allow and begin to gently stroke my clit, knowing you are watching but not daring to look at you. My arousal becomes more and more pronounced and I know that if you put the light on now, I would not stop or turn it off. You see how close I am to climax and you ask me if I want to be lit up...I reply emphatically, begging you to turn on the interior light so that the men will surround the car. My fingers are wet with my own juices and, as the light floods the car, I slide them into your mouth, you suck them slowly and I gaze lustfully into your eyes, almost amazed at what I'm allowing myself to do. My legs are trembling as I finger fuck myself knowing that I'm going to show the world my hot little pussy and let them see me cum...

I'm beside myself with lust. As the first faces appear at the car window I force my legs wider, raising my hips to give them the best possible view of my soaking slit. I revel in the lecherous faces gazing at me through the glass. No longer playing with my throbbing clit, I finger-fuck myself, driving two fingers deep inside me, keeping my hand angled to be sure that my audience can see them plunging in and out. I am, I know, behaving completely out of character, but that is what I want, I want to act the slut and enjoy it. You're talking filth, telling me what a dirty little slut I am, your cock is fully recovered; standing proud and erect in your hand. I squeeze my tits hard and pull my nipples watching the men as they begin to wank outside the car, it pushes me over the edge and I thrust my fingers as deep into my soaking little pussy as I can get them, my eyes flutter closed and I realise that I'm bucking against the pressure of my hand, until finally, in one intense explosion, I cum... Waves of ecstasy rip through my body and I raise my hips, almost involuntarily, so that my audience can clearly see my swollen pussy. I know that I'm clearly visible to everyone watching, this fact alone creates even greater waves of pleasure and I cry out in ecstasy as I finally collapse back into the seat, spent and shaking.

The incredulous look on your face tells me all I need to know and once again I check on my audience, sure in my own mind that there are more faces there than before. I'm quivering, I wanted to be seen, needed to be seen. Yet I want more, I want contact. I want them to touch me, to fuck me and I want to be used by them. To my pleasure I see two cocks still being rubbed obviously alongside me, and I turn to you, silently asking your permission to open the window, to allow the experience to continue, you don't hesitate and press the button to wind it down. We are both desperate to get the window open before they finish. The glass whines its way into the door and, as the window opens, I hear myself begging to suck their cocks, begging for their cum and begging them to cover me in it. You slip your fingers between my legs as the two men jostle for position, they manage to organise themselves side by side, both pointing their cocks through the now open window. You trail your fingers across my lacy stocking tops before moving them upwards to play with my delicate clit, you whisper in my ear, telling me in no uncertain terms what you want me to do.

I lean forward eagerly and take one of the thick cocks in my mouth, the faceless stranger moans loudly as his dick slides into my throat, I suck him deeply loving the sensation of having him thrust against my lips. The other man is wanking slowly and obviously getting hard over the sight in front of him, your fingers are working their magic and I know you're stroking your dick at the same time, enjoying watching me with these two strangers. I pull back and begin to work the other cock that is presented to me, I'm acting like a whore and I'm loving it. The second guy pushes his rock hard dick between my lips and I take his full length, licking him as he fucks my mouth. I then alternate between the two of them, sucking and licking them both, my tongue working in a frenzy building to the point where neither of them can hold back any longer. You finger fuck me slow and deep, I cum all over your hand arching my back as I do so. Pulling down my lace body so that my full tits and hard nipples are on show, I beg the men to cum all over me as you give me another glorious orgasm. Meanwhile, one of the two men reaches his own climax, grunting loudly as he wanks aggressively in front of us.

I plead for the cum that is on the brink of spurting from him. And I get it all, long ribbons arch through the window landing across my pert tits, I mummer with pleasure as I rub it into my skin, you're close to shooting your load and I'm about to climax again, but even as the first man pulls back away from the window, the other man orgasms, sending more spunk over me, I writhe against your hand and shudder as I cum all over your fingers. You slide them into my mouth and I suck them sexily, knowing that more men are watching the show. You stroke your cock as you tell me how filthy I am and what a little slut I have become, I part my lips and beg for your cum, I know how much you adore me begging for your spunk, you speed up your movements, wanking furiously, I know you're about to climax and I'm not disappointed. It shoots all over me and joins the rest of the spunk that covers me. No sooner have you finished than you sink your tongue to my tits, lapping up your own cum and the juices of the other two men who have given me their all. I sigh as you squeeze my tits and I reach up and turn off the light...

I need time to recover and to think about what I want to do next. I envied the woman being fucked over the bonnet of her car and I tell you my feelings. You encourage me to explore my fantasy...our fantasy. We discuss quickly how I want this to happen and then you begin to flick the light on and off to attract as much attention as you can. As you do so I step slowly from the car, I'm parked near a grassy area with a picnic table close by. I kneel on the grass and the cool ground somehow steadies me. You move to stand in front of me and take out your cock. I look up at you and our eyes meet, the connection between us is powerful and I know that I would trust no one else in this situation. I take you in my mouth and begin to suck you deeply. From out of the dim shadows men begin to appear, they surround us, encircling us and I feel their eyes on me as I pleasure you. You groan as I take your full length, sliding my lips over you, I put on a show, taking my time, I allow them to watch as my tongue swirls around the head of your cock, I run it over every inch of you amidst mutters of appreciation from the watching men. I wank you slowly in front of them and your breathing quickens as my tongue darts across your balls, you realise what I want and confidently you move aside waiting for a stranger to replace you. My excitement builds.

The circle tightens as they quickly realise what I want to happen and they begin to present their dicks to me one after another, I suck them all in turn, working their different sized cocks with my lips and tongue. There are four or five of them, I don't look at their faces; I can only focus on their dicks. I'm adoring the feeling of having to please all of these men, I'm desperately sucking one man as I wank two others, I know you're wanking over me as you watch. I've never been so aroused and I love being used like this. I want them to cum all over me, I'm beside myself with lust as I hear these voyeurs grunting and moaning as they please themselves whilst waiting for my hot mouth to find them once again. I revel in the submissive nature of the experience moving expertly around all five men in turn. Suddenly I hear you almost growl at them, ordering them to cover me in cum. I nod soundlessly in agreement and one by one, in quick succession, the surrounding strangers shoot their loads all over my face, my tits and my lips. I'm covered in it, it runs down my chin, over my nipples and I leave it there, glistening in the moonlight, as the men move away slowly without speaking a word. My eyes catch yours, they're dark, filled with utter lust and desire, and I know you have wanted that for a long time. So have I. I have never been more turned on but I know you want more from me. You rub the sticky cum into my tits as you finger my pussy.

Suddenly I notice three men lurking by the picnic table, they are fairly young and seem unsure of what to do in this situation. I use this to my advantage and stand slowly. I kiss you passionately, pressing my cum-covered body against you, before moving towards them. You follow instinctively, knowing my intentions...I reach the group and without speaking I move to the picnic table. They hesitantly approach me as I lie on the damp, wooden surface. I spread my legs and begin to stroke my slippery shaven pussy, they, and you, watch as I pleasure myself, moaning and sighing as I do so. They pull out their cocks, each one unique in its own way, they begin to wank over the sight of me touching myself so openly. Once they're hard I ask them to give me what I need...

They don't hesitate this time and quickly move into position around me. The tallest of the three stands between my legs and begins to finger fuck my pussy as I sigh audibly. The stockiest man places his thick cock in my hand, I spit on his throbbing member and begin to wank him firmly as the final stranger slides his long dick into my mouth, I suck him deep, putting all my energy into getting him hard. I feel a massive dick slide easily into my tight little pussy, it stretches me fully and I cry out with desire as he fills me completely. He fucks me aggressively, his huge, thick cock slamming into me, his balls smacking noisily against my arse. We fuck like this for what seems like hours, the air is filled with the unmistakeable sounds of gratification and lust. I'm close to climaxing, I suck the cock in my mouth urgently as he thrusts into my throat, I wank the stocky man furiously aware that my orgasm is building within me. The tall man runs his thumb over my clit, rubbing it in circular motions, I can't cry out but my body gives me away and I arch and buck wildly as he forces me to cum all over his hard pulsating cock. He pulls out of me at the last second and spurts his spunk all over my pussy, it slips between my legs and dips onto the table below me. I know you want to lick it up I can see it in your face.

At that moment, just as my orgasm hits I feel the hot sticky cum shoot down my throat as the stranger follows the example of his friend. I lap it all up, sucking his cock, drawing every last drip of spunk from him. He shudders as he pulls away from me, he zips up and saunters away into the night. The man I'm wanking is close too, he moves near enough to allow me to suck him slowly. I'm unaware of where the tall man has gone, I'm completely lost in the sensation of you unexpectedly licking my soaking cum-covered slit. Your tongue darts in and out of me as I suck this stranger deeper. You lick up all of the spunk that drips from me, moaning in pleasure as you grab my hips, pulling my pussy towards you so that you can fully enjoy the delights of tasting my juices mixed with another man's spunk. I squirt all over your face covering you in my wetness, you groan loudly with enjoyment as I squirt over and over. You're getting hard once more and I feel you stroke your cock as you lick me. I pull back from the large dick in my mouth; panting and desperate to breathe. You take the opportunity and flip me onto my front, you forcefully push me onto the wooden table, running your hands over my stockings and my arse, squeezing it firmly and yanking my hair back so that I feel completely dominated by you.

Vixen77
Vixen77
73 Followers
12