Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd never let go of my cock so pulled me right out to a chaise-lounge under cover of the patio. She told me to lay back as it was her turn to get my attention.

"Alexa, you had my attention when I walked up your driveway, but do your best."

It might have been trite, but she hit the play button on her music player and started to dance to the heavy base beat. I would have shaken my head about this strategy had she not been such a good dancer. I told her so: "You dance really well, Alexa, as well as your daughter."

"Adrianna dances well because I introduced her to the art when she was very young and for many of her early years, we would dance together in all sorts of performances."

I replied with some inane question about where else she had danced; I got my reply. "I used to do high-end Vegas strip shows, the ones where you have to be a member to even see the show."

As she spoke, her body continued to move rhythmically to the beat, never missing a move and always in motion.

"I did that for about four years before I decided I had made enough money to fund my daughter's dance school. I helped her get started by connecting her to many of the people I knew from the industry." And still her body was weaving and grinding. I have seen lots of 'peelers' but Alexa was so far above that standard that I was mesmerized even as we spoke.

Alexa was starting to enjoy herself. She focussed directly on my fully engorged cock as she stopped moving her body except for her hips and pubis. She had the most amazing control that I simply took it all in.

Alexa was still wearing her tights but there was nothing hidden. The fabric had pulled up tight enough to distinguish her pussy lips. It was tucked between her labia giving me a most erotic cameltoe. I encouraged her: "I just love cameltoe - did you do that on purpose for me?"

"No sweetheart. I just love the feel of the fabric pressing against my cunt when it's really tight."

"Can you take off your pants for me?" I asked. Actually, I think I was begging in anticipation of her pussy.

Alexa continued to writhe, just at the hips, her upper body motionless, as she inched the fabric down over her hips, then her thighs but it was as if the dancing was forcing the cloth down and not her hands. It must have taken 15 minutes to get her pants off completely. Once she had them down to her thighs, Alexa turned away from me, but always with the same motion. It was as if her lower body was independent it moved so perfectly.

When she finished taking off her pants, Alexa gave me a full-on rear view of her superb ass and strong, fit legs. I could see just a peak of her pussy from that angle. Before I could make a sound of encouragement, she piped up, "how do you like the view from back there, Thomas?"

"Wow. Perfect, Alexa. I just love your body."

"I knew you'd like the view... Adrianna told me that you'd especially liked her when she did it.

Did these women hold nothing back?!

"She noticed that? How?"

"Seems when she presented you that look on the balcony you moved right in for a good, hard fuck. I suspect she did it to you on the beach, too, but she didn't mention that."

"If I had a favourite view of a beautiful woman I would ask you to show it to me, but truth be told, both of you are so fucking beautiful that I could not pick just one look. I am still thinking about your pussy all pulled in tight in front for that matter."

"What about my tits?"

"As good as everything else I've seen, Alexa. I'm wanting some more of you right now." I pointed to my crotch and it's towering meat. "And he's wanting more of you, too."

Alexa turned to face me. She stood straight in front of me as she'd had me do earlier. She was standing legs tight together. Her body was firm, but clearly older than her daughter's. Her real advantage, I thought, was that she was softer on the edges. There was a distinct curve from the waist to the hips which smoothly turned into strong, soft thighs.

Her breasts had been revealed to me an hour earlier but I was still enjoying their swell, their weight, and their size. And her nipples? As dominant as they could be atop each swollen melon.

Hiding at the apex of Alexa's thighs was her pussy. At first I could see just the top of her pubis then she moved her legs apart slightly, and moved closer to me. I was sitting upright on the chaise and my cock was thrusting towards the sky.

Alexa stood a couple of feet from me at the side of chaise. I let my gaze take in all that was on offer, from her feet still in her heels, up her legs to the lusciousness of her pussy. She had it shaved very precisely so that only about an inch wide of hair was left. This landing strip started at the top of her pubis, rolled gently over the puffy part of her mons and ended just above her clitoris which was already evident. Below that was a smoothly shaved surface from which protruded generous labia. These lips were slightly moist but she remedied that by slipping an index finger between them and gathering up some lubrication which she spread over her lips and clitoris.

I just stared at her, cock bobbing but otherwise ignored. She slipped her finger back into her cunt but this time, offered me her finger instead. I opened my mouth slightly, moistened my lips, and let her slide her finger completely into my mouth. She tasted absolutely wonderful, a clean and sensual taste that made me hungrier for her.

I reached out to pull her towards me, but Alexa moved out of my reach. "I want you to get a little more of me first," she said. She took control again, this time moving around behind my chair. For a moment I thought she had left to go back inside but my doubt was erased when she leaned over me from behind the chair. She pulled me back until I was fully reclined, then she covered my face with her big, beautiful tits. Their softness was just perfect as I felt their weight on my face.

I reached up to touch them; she allowed me to hold and massage her tit-flesh as I wished, grasping, holding, and squeezing them together. I was covered with boobs and had nothing to complain about. Well, almost nothing — my cock was still being ignored.

I was soon writhing around trying to get some relief but Alexa barely noticed. I just moaned and groaned my pleasure at her breasts covering me up. I was thoroughly enjoying myself when she said "don't move. I'll be back in a flash."

If she had not been back so quickly, I think I would have given my hard-on a tug just because it would feel so great. Fortunately, I didn't as I would certainly have come way ahead of schedule.

Alexa moved back around to my side so I could see her completely; she was holding something behind her back. "I want you to close your eyes, Thomas. Can I trust you or do I need a blindfold?"

"No problem, but I sure hope it's worth it," I cautioned her.

Eyes closed tight, I fell her hand drag across my chest softly. Then it was her nails dragging hard across my thigh, followed by an erotic nibble on one of my nipples. What was going on, I thought, then realized I didn't care since it was all so great. I was being treated to a full-on sex treatment by a woman a year older than my own mother, and I was thrilling to every moment.

Then nothing. Not a sound. No movement. No breast flesh or nipple sucking. Nothing.

That lasted for what felt like minutes but I kept my eyes closed tight — I knew it would be worth it.

Then I got the answer to my question about what was coming next. I felt a heavy drizzle right on my cockhead. It was thick, warm and felt delicious. "You can open your eyes, Thomas," she said.

The sight greeting me was this gorgeous, well-proportioned woman leaning over my body with a large bottle of oil in her hands. She was pouring it on her breasts so that it ran off in a stream directly to my crotch.

By now my whole crotch and cock were flooded in massage oil and my erection was almost bursting from the tension and the pleasure. Alexa stopped pouring oil on herself and directed a stream all over my body, from my legs to my chest and even my neck. The intense pleasure she was building for me was unbearable.

Once I was completely covered in oil, Alexa did the same thing to her own body. She ran the fluid over her shoulders, caught some in a cupped hand and guided it to her pussy and all over her ass as I watched. When she was as liberally coated as I was, she moved to the foot of my chaise and stepped her way up my body. She was rubbing her sex along my legs, then my thighs, but when she got to my rigid pole she barely touched it with her pussy then kept moving up my body.

Alexa pressed her pubic area against my firm stomach and slid her hips upwards until she was basically sitting on my chest. I was staring right into her pussy and it was a glorious sight. I examined her labia and marvelled at the thin strip of pubic hair that pointed directly to her clit. I was dying for a taste so put my hands on her ass and tried to pull her forward. She resisted, telling me to be patient, that I would get it soon enough.

To keep me occupied she leaned her breasts onto my face again, but this time, she slid them down my body as she retraced her path along my body. As she did this, she grabbed the bottle of oil and literally poured about a cupful down her front so that it pooled on my abs. It was warm and luxurious just like her body.

Alexa kicked a leg over me and took up a position beside me once more, but she went right back to 'massaging' me with her melons. They dripped warm oil on me, picking up more as she dragged them over my flesh. This time, there was a pause at my cock. Alexa let her tits flop against the raging pole but did not stop long enough to give me more than passing pleasure. She did spend time there, though. I liked her dragging my cock between her oiled hooters especially as she was pushing them together with her hands. Again, not enough to make much happen; what a spectacular tease was this woman.

Having dragged her breasts over my whole body I think she started to have some thoughts as to my condition... but still not for a release. Instead, she planted herself on my chest again but facing my cock. She leaned completely forward until her body was covering mine and her mouth was just above my cock. Her hands were squeezing the muscles of my thighs. She dragged her fingernails along my legs coming up my thighs stopping just shy of my cock. To make matters harder, she was also flicking my balls with her nails but being careful not to touch my shaft. It was excruciating.

That said, I wasn't without some fun. I was staring at her clam from about six inches away. To make it possible for me to reach her I pulled her body back slightly until I could touch her cunt lips with my tongue.

I didn't play it teasingly as she was doing. I plunged my mouth against her cunt, probing hard with my tongue. Alexa wasn't just coated in flavourful massage oil, she was dripping with lubricity of her own making. There was a puddle of her moisture ready for me to tongue out of her.

I must have been having an effect because as I was tonguing Alexa, she had stopped her hands on my thighs in favour of grabbing a good handhold on the chaise so that she could grind her pubis onto my mouth. I loved every second, as did she given her reaction.

Alexa was letting me probe and lick at will and then she went rigid, planting herself on my tongue, and started panting. A little scream came out but was quickly controlled - I think she knew how public we were for an orgasm to receive its proper tone and volume. But she was coming. Huge. Her body was shaking as she came and it took much of my strength to hold her on top of me, after all, we were very, very slippery: she could have gone flying!

When Alexa's orgasms had subsided, she flopped down across my body completely, trapping my cock beneath her slick chest. Sounds like it felt good, but I was so hard I thought my cock might break if she got rough.

When Alexa had recovered enough to climb off me she looked me in the eye and thanked me for her wonderful orgasms. She. Thanked. Me. Wow!

"You don't have any reason to thank me, Alexa, I enjoyed that as much as you did. Besides, you have a tasty cunt that really met a need in me," I told her.

That's when she looked directly at my still-towering cock and said, "but I think we have ignored that pole of yours for long enough. Would you like me to take care of it?"

I nodded my head, and my cock nodded its own agreement. I think I was closing in on blue-balls, but that was going to be soon resolved I figured.

Alexa pushed me flat on my back again and this time she sat on my thighs with my cock sticking out between her knees. She gathered up spilled massage oil until both hands were dripping with it, and only then did she come near my cock.

She slid each hand towards my hard-on from my hips until they met at the base of my cock. She mentioned that it was nice to see a well-trimmed bush on a man. "Have you been doing it long?" she asked me.

"I had a girlfriend a few years ago who wouldn't go down on me if she might suck up a hair so I figured I could go without in exchange for a blowjob. Problem is, she wasn't all that good at it anyways, but I kept up the shaving as I got to like how it looks."

"Love it," she said, as she slid her hands together and cupped the base of my shaft in an oily press. She resisted a desire to stroke me instead sliding her cupped hands over my balls and playing with them, raking her nails across the wrinkled flesh of my sack. It was heaven, but my cock wouldn't give up its efforts to be noticed. Somehow I must have flexed and the head tapper her gently in the eye.

Alexa laughed at this, "I'm getting there, don't be so anxious," she said right to the purple knob. I could feel her breath she was so close.

Then she placed one hand at the base of my shaft and squeezed hard. I could feel the pulse of my blood fighting to flow through my cock. She must have felt my pulse along the big throbbing vein running underneath my shaft. Alexa, keeping the same pressure, slid her hand up slowly. Excruciatingly slowly. By the time she reached the bulging head, I could almost feel myself coming, but so could Alexa. Using her other hand, she did the same little trick her daughter had used on me, cutting off my orgasm before it could develop. I managed to say, "that feels familiar."

"It should. Adrianna told me she had needed it when she was jacking you off."

Again, I couldn't believe how close those two were, but I was starting to get used to it.

Alexa suddenly pumped my cock with three quick strokes, one after the other in quick succession. Then she stopped cold. I groaned aloud but she told me to be patient, "it's going to be worthwhile," she said.

She then stood up right above my cock, facing me so I could watch everything in front of me. Her big breasts were shining with oil as was her whole body. I took in everything she had on offer once more. Her muscular legs and thighs glistening with oil, every sinew emphasized. This was a spectacular woman and she was naked. And standing over my cock. What was she going to do?

Alexa squatted slightly so that my cock was pressed softly against her pussy, pushing up proudly. Then she got to pleasuring me by sliding her pussy all along my shaft and bending it towards me as she did it. My cock was half covered by her juicy labia but I was not penetrating her at all, just getting a very specific sexual massage. Alexa slowly rubbed herself against my rigid pole from base to tip and back. she varied the pressure and stopped completely a few times when she senses I might be getting close. And she did the pinch the base of my cock trick a couple more times. "You don't want to come yet," she told me.

After several minutes of stroking herself against me, Alexa resumed her standing position right above me. Then, holding herself open with her fingers, she moved her hips down over my cock until the head was just barely touching her pussy lips. Her talented hips were able to control her movements so that she was rubbing her clit directly against my ruby bulb. Once she'd done this a few times, I felt her nudge her womanhood down onto my cock.

She had such total control that she was able to swallow only the ruby head. She stayed there as she seemed to pull at my cock with just her pussy lips. Then she moved so a bit more of my cock slid into her pussy. Alexa had the most amazing strength and control. I wondered how Adrianna would compare should I get a chance to find out.

By now she'd let go of her labia and was rubbing her clit with her fingers. I reached out to take over for her but we ended up doing it together. As yet I had not been pulled in much deeper by this talented older woman who was holding a position for about a minute each time she took another inch or my cock or so. She would squeeze and tease my hard-on every time she paused. I couldn't believe the core strength she had; this was a very difficult physical act to carry out but she was masterful.

Eventually, she had allowed my entire length to slide into her slick tunnel. She just sat there. I was so thoroughly turned on that I could barely control my hips. All I did, however, was to flex my cock inside her, to which she responded by squeezing my cock tightly with her internal muscles. I was going to come soon.

I was laying back and letting Alexa control the action and the pace, but I was now getting more and more needy so I told her "I really need you to fuck me now, Alexa. I need to be fucked hard and fast until I come all over you."

She said nothing, but started to flex her hips back and forth without letting me thrust into her. Then she changed the pattern and went absolutely wild bucking all over me, sliding around in our oily mess and always using her hips to keep up a fucking motion. She was almost bouncing on my cock. I was loving it all. "Fuck me, woman!!"

"Give me your big cock, you fucker. Do me hard," she replied.

I was just hanging on and concentrating to hold myself back. I stopped staring at her big, bouncing tits and looked across the yard. Then two things happened.

I felt myself coming, as did Alexa, who pulled off me slightly so that I shot my thick stream of come across her landing strip and most of the way up to her tits.

About the same time I was looking across the hedge to the neighbour's house, and there was someone in the window. It was a woman and she had binoculars in front of her eyes. We were putting on a show for her! What the hell, I thought, and gave her a little wave. Alexa did not notice as she was spreading my come over her chest and sucking on her own nipples.

Settling down after my orgasm I asked Alexa a question: ""What's your neighbour's name, by the way?"

"Gina, but why?"

"Because she's not working today."

"How do you know?"

"Because she's been watching us with her binoculars." I was almost gloating.

"Oh," said Alexa. "Oh." She didn't sound impressed but at the same time, she didn't cover up or take us inside. I couldn't see Gina at the window any more. In fact, the blinds were closed and she was gone.

When finally we did go inside, we ate a light meal along with some fruit juice. And I got to talk to her about what had happened.

"What happened? You mean the neighbour?" she asked.

"Well, that, but more so your erotic performance of my lifetime. I just want to compliment you on being an amazing lover, Alexa, better even than your daughter."

But she still wanted to talk about the neighbour. "How long do you think she watched?" she asked me.

"I have no idea, but she got a great view because she had binoculars trained on us."

"That nosy wench!"

"She seemed friendly enough to me. She even waved back when I waved to her."

That was enough to take the edge off Alexa's mood. She told me that when the neighbour had first moved to the house next door they had had a bit of a set-to and had not talked for the three years since.