Doing Mr. Wallace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was awesome!" she gasped.

"It was at that!" I leaned against the wall to catch my breath. "I've never fucked anyone with such intensity!"

"Really?" she asked with a grin. Her cheeks held a rosy tint. "You are so much better than I imagined!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I laughed softly.

"Hey, I gotta go, baby," she said as she hurriedly smoothed her skirt and slipped her pretty feet back into the flip-flops. She stood on tiptoe and kissed me lightly. "I'll see you real soon. I promise."

Wendy unlocked the door and slipped out of the room. I stayed behind for a couple of minutes then walked down the hall to the men's room. I washed my hands and face, hoping to remove some of the smell of sex, then straightened my clothes before heading back to the mall proper. After I bought dad's present and headed to my car in the lot, the thought that both events with Wendy had been sort of abrupt, without the luxury of basking in the afterglow of the best orgasms of my life. Just as quickly, though, I realized that it didn't matter. Any sex with such a sexy young girl was better than no sex at all!

12