Domination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally fed up with being stood up by my girlfriend, I got in my car and sped off. Deciding not to head home because I would just get more upset, I headed to work and just hung out in my car listening to music, trying to calm myself down. I finally headed inside twenty minutes early and got dressed in the bathroom (having brought my work clothes to school that day).

Friday nights were always busy and I was glad with all I had going through my head between my girlfriend and the odd morning I had with my family. I almost felt like just saying 'fuck it', leaving work, grabbing my stuff and heading to a hotel and living there since none of them seemed to want me around. But something in my head stopped me from doing just that.

When I took my only break for the day, I checked my phone and there was a message from my girlfriend stating that we needed to talk. I already knew what that meant: she was dumping me. I just hoped she had a damn good reason.

Thinking it was the best, I responded back asking her why she was dumping me. I didn't get an immediate response, but after I got off work around 9pm she responded back that she couldn't continue living a lie and had to break up with me.

I headed home angrier than I was when I got to work. I ended up breaking some traffic laws, but just wanted to bury my head in my pillow and scream. Hell, I wished I was part of some fight club so I could beat someone's ass right then just to get some kind of release or happiness.

Entering my house, I thought it was quiet which was not normal for a Friday night. I headed upstairs and heard the shower going with my sister singing. I laughed at how happy she sounded. I unlocked my bedroom and saw that nothing had been touched. Then again, my family would have to pick the lock and I didn't know if any of them knew how to do that.

As I sat there contemplating what to do and how I should go about things, I decided to go to UCLA. LSU had been my choice, since it was within driving distance of my home, so I could continue my relationship with my girlfriend and I was a fan of the Tigers as well. But now that she was out of the picture, I had no reason to want to come back to this shithole of a town. The few friends I did have were on my sports teams. Most of them were going to schools far enough away that I would need a phone or email to keep in touch with them.

While I sat there getting together what I needed so I could contact UCLA and LSU on Monday to let them know of my decision, I heard Myra come out of the bathroom and go into her room. She was humming some hip song that I had heard while hanging out with my girlfriend.

Then I heard her phone ringing. Her room was right next to mine so I could easily hear just about everything that was going on in there as long as she wasn't whispering, which almost never happened. Actually, I used to hear her masturbate all the time but that seemed to stop over the last couple of years. That was one of the few happy points of the last couple years for me and my sister.

Like I said she is quite possibly one of the most beautiful women out there, but she is also my sister and I never saw her in that way. Due to that, I never wanted to picture her in the thralls of her orgasm. Truth be told, at the time it actually grossed me out and made it so that if I was horny in the least bit, it was gone in a flash.

"Why hello there!" Myra said into her phone in a seductive way. "Is the deed done?" she asked whomever she was speaking to.

There were a few moments of silence while she listened before responding, "Good. I'm glad to hear my brother's girlfriend is no longer his." She started to laugh almost madly as my eyes went wide.

Did my sister really force my girlfriend to dump me? My anger started to rise even higher, but I kept listening, looking for anything I could use to get revenge on her.

"Now my pet here is what I want from you. First thing tomorrow, you are going to shave that pathetic hair on your body so that only the hair on your head is left. Once that is done, you will contact me and you will follow my every instruction. You will learn to love me more than my brother as I have some guys who are just going to love you. Oh and one more thing, you aren't to be on the volleyball team this year. I don't want you near my brother anymore. Do you understand? ... Good, now get it done and contact me as soon as it is done."

I slammed my hands into my pillow, trying not to make too much noise but also to release my anger as much as possible. I started to formulate a plan, one that had to be diabolical and down right evil. Then it hit me like a train. Her image was everything to her. What if I were to ruin it? I'd video tape whatever I did to her and show all her friends. That would be the best revenge ever, though I would need to move into a hotel until I left for UCLA.

Damn, I thought, this was going to cause hell on my plans. I would need to quit my job and find another one just to keep my hotel paid for. I would probably lose the car as I wouldn't have the money to drive all the way to California. That also meant I could only bring a couple suitcases with me.

I continued to hear her giggling for a little while, most likely talking with her friend on Facebook or something else, before there wasn't a sound there anymore. That was when I grabbed my large duffel bag and the only suitcase that was actually mine and started to pack them up.

I didn't need to grab any toiletries as I could just buy ones once I got settled into my hotel. I packed away what clothing I wanted to keep and a few other things that I wanted to take with me as well. One of the things I found in my room was a photo book from when I was younger. This was before Myra and I had our falling out. There were pictures of us as a happy family and also some of just me and her.

The one that really caught my eye was a picture of us on vacation before she started high school. She was smiling with her 10,000-watt smile that could melt the world and she had her arms around my neck. Mine were on her waist holding her close as her cheek was rested on mine for the picture. To anyone on the outside, we looked like the perfect family. We were happy as can be and nothing could have torn us apart at that moment. Little did we know things would be different a couple of months later.

Deciding to keep that and some other family photos that I had, there was not much more stuff that I cared about. I was never into video games or had any particular hobbies. I was more interested in numbers which is why I wanted to be a CPA and that is what I was going to get my degree in. Well the actual degree would be in Accounting, but you know what I mean. Once I was all packed up, I could hear my sister's soft snoring as she was fast asleep.

The last thing I did before I sealed my fate was to go online to find a hotel that was close enough to school but on the other side of town away from my parents' house. I found a hotel that was in a half-decent area for about $54 per night and booked it until Monday. I could always pay further or find something else if they were all booked up, but they had exactly what I needed: a bed, mini fridge, and free WiFi. The hotel also had free breakfast which was a bonus as I didn't have to worry about buying it and could save what food I had for dinner, lunch or a snack if the need arose.

Once I was done with booking the hotel and using my debit card to set it up, I shutdown my laptop and packed it away as well as my charger. I put my suitcase and duffel bag on the side of my bed and opened my door.

Amazingly enough, Myra's door was cracked which was strange as she had been talking about making my girlfriend break up with me. If my parents had heard her, I'm sure they should have said something. However thinking back to that morning, there was something else going on that I hadn't figured out. She had something on them but I just didn't know what it was, and I also didn't know if they would have done anything had they heard her.

I slowly pushed the door open, walked inside and shut and locked it. If my parents found out, I wanted enough time to get the memory card from the camera so I could seal my fate. I saw how she was sleeping and she looked like an angel the way she was laid out on the bed. She was wearing a red see-through tank top that barely covered her navel and white panties with black polka dots and black lace on the top. The material that was covering her snatch was very thin and was close to going between her puffy lips.

I could smell her arousal as I stood there. I went over to her dresser and looked for a couple things. Pulling out a couple pairs of her panties, I could have been a pervert and sniffed them but I had better plans for them and that just wasn't me. I tied a couple together and set them on either side of the bed. Then I dug through her dressers some more. I didn't find anything of use, other than some small vibrators that made me chuckle in my mind.

Then something caught my eye. Her closet was still open partially and there was a small dresser-type thing inside. It was more along the line of a small chest with two drawers. Being curious I opened the top drawer. In it there were all sorts of different types of lingerie; from teddies to thongs, g-strings and just about anything a woman could wear to feel her sexiest.

What really made me wonder was why would she have different sizes? There were small, medium and large. It would be one thing if she was once large sized and lost weight, but Myra was always a small size. So why the hell would she have the different sizes knowing she couldn't wear them?

The bottom drawer was much larger and when I opened it, my eyes went wide. All sorts of BDSM items were in there. Everything from nipple clamps, to butt plugs, floggers to riding crops and even handcuffs and ankle cuffs.

I then looked over to my sister and everything seemed to fit. She was into some kinky stuff and probably had scared the hell out of our parents. That is why they let her get away with whatever she wanted. Hell, no parent wanted to know their child was the devil. She more than likely was in all aspects.

As I was grinning madly at her, knowing I would turn the tables on her, I saw something sticking out from the bottom of her bed. I crawled over and saw there were straps, four of them to be exact, that looked like they were missing a piece to make them whole. A light bulb went off in my head. I moved back over to the drawer and saw the ends of the hand and ankle cuffs had a similar look to the end. I took all of them and latched them together, setting them on the bed. In this position, she would be spread eagle and her arms would also be secure so I could do what ever I wanted.

I grabbed the riding crop, flogger and a vibrating egg as well, just for good measure. I set them down on the right side of the bed and moved her tied up panties so I could make a gag and keep her mouth shut when I was speaking. I was sure she would have plenty to say.

Then I moved over to one side of the bed, first securing her left hand, left ankle, right ankle and then right hand. Once she was secure, I set up the camcorder she had to record, knowing she had purchased the larger memory card. I knew I would have plenty of space for what I needed.

I then walked over to the bed and tapped her face lightly. "Wake up sleepy head, the show is about to start," I said in the most wicked way possible.

She stirred a little bit but didn't wake up. Then I tapped her a little harder, "Wake up you fucking slut! Time to show the world your true colors!"

Again she stirred but didn't move much more. Then I saw a smile appear on her face. Deep in my mind, I didn't know if she was fucking with me or if she was dreaming and had started smiling because of it.

However, her smile told the angry part of my mind that she was fucking with me and I needed to kick it up a notch. I grabbed the riding crop and slapped one of her breasts hard, seeing her nipple pointing straight up almost instantly. She groaned and then moaned in her sleep but still didn't wake up. I brought the riding crop down on her other breast just as hard and got the same result.

Frustrated, I looked down at her hips and noticed she was now rotating them. The anger in my mind didn't tell me at the time, but she was getting aroused by this. I then decided to take it to the next level. With a harder swing, I brought the riding crop down on the top of her pussy, hoping I would hit her overly sensitive clit and cause her immense pain.

Once the crop came down, her eyes flew open and she screamed, "HOLY FUCK!" She looked down at the riding crop that had landed on her sweet spot and then looked up at me. "What the hell are you doing in my room Freddy?" she yelled but in a lower voice, almost a whisper. It had been years since she called me Freddy, always wanting to call me Frederick to get under my skin since she knew how much I hated that fucking name.

"For all the bullshit you have put me through and now... now you make my girlfriend break up with me for your own selfish reasons. You are going to be punished while you are recorded for everyone to see," I said with an evil grin on my face as I pointed to the camera.

She looked over at the camera and then tried to move. She saw that her hands and ankles had been cuffed to the bed so that she couldn't move. I saw fear in her eyes, but I held my resolve. She needed to be punished for what she did.

"I don't know what you mean about your girl..."

I cut her off, "I fucking heard you through the wall you stupid fucking cunt!" I said pointing to the wall that sat between our two rooms, "One of the few fucking things in my life that is actually worth while and you took it from me!"

"Freddy please!" she pleaded with me, "Please let me explain before you do something you regret."

I simply shook my head, "I think you have said enough whore. Now it is time for you to shut your stupid fucking slut mouth and take your punishment."

As I leaned down, she puckered up her lips, thinking maybe I was going to kiss her or even put my cock in her mouth. How wrong she was! I put her panties into her mouth to shut her up and used the rope I made out of her panties to stop her from spitting it out.

She looked confused at me for a minute before she saw me pull out the flogger, pulling it tight within my hands with a SNAP. Her eyes went wide with something I hadn't seen before and then she whimpered. I hadn't done anything that I couldn't walk away from, but my anger and my need to make her pay forced me to stay and see this through.

Then I took the flogger and brought it down, first on each breast then on her flat and perfect stomach. SMACK SMACK SMACK! She screamed out in pain and whimpered each time the flogger hit her skin. I could see tears in her eyes and hoped she was feeling as much pain as I had all those years. But more importantly, I wanted her to feel the pain she made me feel when I heard she was the reason my girlfriend dumped me.

Then I hit her with it again, twice on the stomach and then once on each breast again. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK! She whimpered again and started to gyrate her hips. I smelled something familiar, but with my mind not working correctly, I wasn't able to tell what it was. Then without warning, I brought the flogger down on her pussy, though not as hard as I could have.

SMACK! Her back arched as she lifted off the bed, screaming into the panties that were stuffed into her mouth. She started shaking her head back and forth as her hips were now looking as though she was humping someone. I also noticed that her breathing had become heavier. After a moment of wondering why she was acting this way, I heard her saying something, muffled through her gag.

Though I shouldn't have, I loosened the tie around her head and removed the panties from her mouth. She was trying to gather her breath as she was huffing and puffing for air. I also noticed how her breasts seemed to look that much better as her chest heaved. She finally was able to gather herself enough to speak. "Please... whatever... you... do... don't... use... the nipple... clamps. My... nipples... are really... sensitive," she begged.

I immediately looked over at the drawer that was still opened and strode to it. I found what I thought would be the most painful and grabbed the scissors that she had on her desk as well. Then I walked back over to the bed and pulled her shirt up enough so that her nipples were exposed. I didn't need to provide her with any stimulation as her nipples were harder than diamonds and about the size of erasers. I had another thought to suck on those delicious pink buds, but decided against it knowing she would get pleasure from it as well. Though I think it was more my anger controlling me that caused me not to suck on them, but I didn't know at that point due to my clouded mind.

Next I took the nipple clamps and clamped one down on each nipple.

She moaned out loud, though it seemed she liked it more than hated it. "Oh fuck!"

Her hips started to gyrate again, but this time I left the gag off her mouth. I wanted to hear her scream and have the camera pick it up as well. I could see the redness that was growing on her breasts and stomach area, along with marks as well.

"Well, it doesn't look like you will be wearing those crop tops that you love to wear anytime soon," I said chuckling as I ran my fingers over the marks that were showing on her stomach. "Too bad, you did look so cute in those outfits."

She bit her lips as she smiled at me. I started to wonder if I was giving her pleasure or pain. I was trying to humiliate her as much as possible, but it seemed that she was enjoying it too much. Frustrated, I picked the flogger up and hit her stomach a few more times, then once on her pussy, and then once on each breast forcing the nipple clamps to move slightly. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

This time she squealed out as her stomach was hit but once the flogger came down on her overly sensitive clitoris, she screamed out, "FFUUUCCKKKKK!" as her back arched. Then the flogger came down on her nipples and it happened. She came harder than I had ever seen a woman cum before. Her body shook uncontrollably as her eyes rolled back and her hands gripped on the cuffs that were holding her in place.

"You know, I don't think this is enough. You have way too much protection. I think a change is in need."

Myra looked at me wondering what I had in store for her. As I stood there cutting the air, looking at her, I could see the fear in her eyes. I then moved down the bed and cut the straps on her panties, pulling the material away and throwing it. I noticed that she was really wet and her lips were red and puffy.

"Well would you look what we have here? Someone is getting turned on by all this. What a filthy little fucking slut! God, if your school could see you now, they would know exactly what you are," I said to her with an evil twinkle in my eyes.

"And what exactly am I my sweet innocent little brother? Why don't you enlighten me?" Myra responded with a question of her own and in a seductive voice.

I saw her biting her lip as she looked at me. I took a moment to let her wait for my response as she was stirring. When she couldn't take it anymore, she begged, "Please tell me what I truly am. I need to hear it."

I just smiled at her, "You are nothing more than a submissive slut who wants to be used by someone else, like a piece of fucking meat."

To my surprise, she moaned loudly, while beckoning me over to her with her finger. "Oh! Does the little submissive slut wants some more?" I asked, though I didn't need an answer as I had already picked up the flogger again.

"Fuck Yes!" she growled, "Don't bitch out on me now baby bro."