Donna, My Early Years

Story Info
Letting go.
5.2k words
4.29
57.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early years, after I left my abusive first husband, I partied around a lot, both at work and with my girlfriends. While working for a state government agency, I met a man named Tom who became my fuck-buddy. I had a one night stand with the handsome fellow I met from work. We were both really, really intoxicated that night when we met, and I started flirting nonstop with him. After grinding up with him on the dance floor at Graham Central Station, we had decided to go back to his apartment for some late night fun. On arriving at his apartment, his roommate was home, sitting on the couch watching television drinking a beer. He nodded to his roommate and he left for his bedroom. We entered Tom's room and closed the door, and immediately undressed; he was hard as a rock. My pussy was dripping wet at this point and I wanted his cock in me now.

Skipping the foreplay and climbing on top of him against the door, I fucked him while being held up with his 8 inch cock. We continued fucking and moved to the bed where he fucked me doggie style. I started screaming with pleasure and then there was a knock at the door. His roommate came in the bedroom. At first I was puzzled to why he walked in, then I just went with the flow and he started undressing. When he was undressed, he took Tom's place and started pounding my pussy from behind. Tom stood there and watched with pleasure while he jerked himself off. After a few moments, I got up and walked over to Tom and climbed onto his throbbing cock and started pounding him hard. Then his roommate came up behind me and started rubbing his cock against my asshole, piercing in a few times while I fucked Tom.

Finally, he pushed with all his might and entered my ass. Being fucked in the pussy and the ass is a wonderful thing! I was going back and forth between the two cocks, in the pussy then in the ass, back and forth. I was screaming with unbelievable pleasure, knowing that the two cocks could feel each other between the thin walled membrane inside me. I then climbed off Tom and turned around and faced his roommate and climbed onto his rock hard cock and proceeded to fuck the hell out of him. Tom then took his turn and entered my ass. This continued for another ten minutes or so and Tom blew his load in my ass; his cum leaking out my anus and down my leg. Then with a few more thrusts, the roommate started to cum in my pussy. My body was going limp at this time from all the force my body was taking with two cocks fucking the hell out of me. With cum everywhere, we ended up in the shower; the three of us. It started all over again with the two guys going back and forth from my pussy to my ass, and back and forth between them too. The hot water showering down on us washed our cum away.

I was sitting on my bed trying to watch television and relax, but the events of the last six months kept racing though my head, making it impossible to do either. I knew that I had to find some thing to do to help keep my thoughts focused. Deciding that a warm bath was just what I needed, I went to the bathroom, turned the water on, and as the tub filled, I poured my favorite bubble bath and bath beads into the water. When the tub was full, I stripped off my clothes and lowered myself into the water very slowly. As the hot water engulfed my naked body, I could feel all the muscles in my body begin to loosen and relax, as it surrendered to the warmth that had surrounded it. The thoughts that had been racing around inside my head began to slowly clear, and I remembered that everything had come to an end yesterday.

My divorce had just become final, officially ending my three years of marriage. And now that it was all over, an unexpected feeling of relief had come over me, and I knew that I would be okay. And if yesterday were the last day and the end of my old life, than today must be the first day and the start of my new life. "Yes", I said to myself, "this is Friday, the first day of my new life, so I need to go out and do something special to celebrate this occasion to ensure that I will always remember this day".

This was all so very new to me and as I thought about where to go and what to do that evening, the excitement that was building up inside of me made my body began to tingle all over as the reality of situation suddenly struck me. I am only 22 years old, and for the very first time in my adult life, I could decide for myself, where to go and what to do! But that excitement quickly vanished when I had to accept fact that I really had no idea where to go or do. "I might not know where to go, but that isn't going to stop me, I'm not going to sit home alone tonight", I told myself. So I dressed, got into my car and went out. I was just driving around when I heard the radio DJ talking about the good time he had at a certain nightclub in town and telling his listeners, "If you are looking for a wild and fun night out that you'll never forget, this was definitely the place to go". I remembered that I passed each day going to and from work, so I decided to take his advice.

At 10:00 PM I was parked in the club parking lot, but I sat in the car for about thirty minutes before finally finding the courage to go inside. As soon as I was in the door, I noticed a single bar stool in the corner at the very end of the bar, and sat down. I was sipping my drink and listening to the band when I heard someone asking, "Would you like to dance?"

As I was turning around to look, I bumped right into a guy standing next to me. Feeling a little embarrassed, and unaware that he had been speaking to me, I smiled shyly as I looked up at him, but didn't say a word. He waited for a moment, than reached over, took my hand and led me out to the dance floor. When the song ended, I was walking back to my seat, but before I get there, another man took my hand and was leading me back to the dance floor. When that song ended, I headed for my seat again. Just as I was sitting down, a third guy walked up to me, and said he believed that it was his turn to dance. Before I could say a word, he took my hand and led me out there again. At the end of the third dance, I was walking back to my place at the bar to get my purse and check my makeup, only to find someone sitting there. Standing next to the stool, I politely said, "I believe this is my chair."

Turning the stool around to face me, "I believe you are correct," Tom replied, "but I wanted to be sure that I was the first in line for the next dance", he said as he smiled at me.

When the band started playing a slow dance, I said something about waiting for the next song, but Tom just laughed, took my hand and walked me to the dance floor. Then he put his arms around me, saying that a slow dance would give us a better chance to talk and get reacquainted with each other, and he guided me gracefully around the floor. As we danced, he held me very close, making me feel very comfortable in his arms and as we talked, I felt myself getting wet. He asked me if I had ever been to this club before, and before the dance was over, I had told him that I had finally divorced my abusive husband, that this was my first time ever in this nightclub and that this was the first day of my new life. I also told him that because I wanted the first day of my new life to be one that I would always remember, I was hoping I would find something new, different and very special that I could do, to celebrate this day.

When the song ended, he said that if was all right with me, he would help me celebrate. Taking my hand, he said that he wanted me to meet his friends and get the celebration started. When we got to his table, Tom introduced me to Jim and Dave. As they looked up, I recognized the two guys that I had danced with earlier, and we all started laughing. I felt embarrassed as Tom began to tell them all about me, repeating everything I had told him, and when he asked them if they would like to join the party, they quickly agreed and said that I should get my things and join their table so we could get the party started. They made me feel special and I was really having fun with the three of them taking turns dragging me out to dance. I was feeling a little light headed and dizzy after just two drinks, but they continued to buy me drinks and telling me to I had to do shooters with them each time the band went on a break.

When I told Tom that it felt like the room was spinning and that I was seeing two of everything, he just laughed and told me not to worry and that he would watch over and take care of me. He also said that this was good because it would help me to relax more and make the rest of the evening's plans even more fun and enjoyable for me, as well as also help make my special night out even better for me remember. I heard the band announce that it was time for their last song, and as they started to play a slow song, Tom grabbed my hand and led me out to the dance floor. He held me tight and pulled me very close. As I melted in his arms, he began softly kissing my neck and asked me if I wanted to go with them and continue our fun. As my heart raced wildly out of control, I felt a sudden wetness running between my legs, and I quickly shook my head yes.

Jim and Dave left together, and Tom rode with me, but when we got to their house and went inside, I didn't see either of them. Tom told me to sit down and said that he'd be right back. When he returned, he handed me a drink and sat next to me on the couch. We talked for a few minutes, and then he leaned forward and kissed me. As I eagerly returned his kiss, he pulled me closer, and I melted in his arms. His kisses were beginning to set my whole body on fire, and when I felt his lips softly kissing my neck, my nipples instantly got hard. Sensing my excitement, he slipped his hands under my blouse and bra, and ran his hands over my bare tits. My breathing began to quicken as he took hold of my nipples and began rolling them gently between his thumbs and index fingers, while his lips continued to move ever so slowly down my throat.

He continued rolling my now rock hard nipples between his finger tips, and when his warm lips reached my chest, my whole body started to quiver. Suddenly I was moaning loudly, feeling both pleasure and pain rush through me, as he began to pinch and pull roughly on my nipples and when a moan of pleasure escaped from my mouth, he freed my tits from my bra, and quickly sucked my now swollen nipple into his mouth. As he sucked and gently bit my nipple, I guided his hand to the hot sticky wetness between my legs. He ran a finger between my pussy lips and feeling my wetness oozing through the fabric of my thong, he slipped his hand into my thong and stroked my clitoris, directly touching my pussy. Pushing me down on my back, he moved his hand to my pussy and slid his finger deep inside of me, slowly fucking my hungry pussy with first one, then two, and then three fingers.

Feeling the pleasure build, I closed my eyes and bit my lip to keep from screaming again. He pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy until he felt the wetness dripping from my pussy for a second time, then he lowered his head between my legs and began gently licking and kissing the inside of my thighs. When I arched my back and pushed my pelvis forward, he stopped and pulled off my thong. Then lowering his head back between my legs, he moved his lips closer to my throbbing pussy while his tongue moved ever so slowly along the very edges of my labia. Soon his tongue was softly licking my clit, then my pussy lips and when I cried out in pleasure, he buried his head between my legs and pushed his tongue deep into my pussy. With his tongue reaching way up inside me, I suddenly lost all control.

My clit seemed to burst into flames, and as my climax peaked and rushed through me, I was screaming out and pleading for his cock. As soon as my body quit shaking, I stripped naked and waited for him to undress. When he took off his boxers, my eyes opened wide as I stared at his cock. As he moved towards me, he told me to suck his cock. But before I had to say anything, I felt him place his hands on my head and guide me towards his hard cock. As soon as the tip of his cock touched my lips, I opened my mouth and he moved his hips forward and slipped his cock between my lips, stuffing as much of it as he could fit into my mouth. When the head of his cock touched the back of my throat, he stopped for a moment, and then very slowly started to withdraw it. As soon as the head of his cock touched my lips, again he stopped and then pushed forward, filling my mouth with cock and pushing it down my throat once again.

Keeping his hands on my head and guiding my movements to conform to his own, he continued to pump his big cock in and out of my mouth, while I tried to learn how to swallow him deep into my throat and make him feel the same pleasure that he had made me feel, but when I tasted semen begin to ooze from his cock, a new excitement rushed through my whole body, causing my pussy to flood with wetness. Consumed in raw lust, I quickly crawled on top of him, took hold of his cock, and guided it to my pussy. Lowering myself to his cock, I spread my pussy with my fingers and slowly began rubbing the head of his cock against my wetness until it was coated with my juices. With his cock pushed tightly against the entrance to my vagina, I pushed down until I felt his cock-head make its way past my pussy lips and into the entrance of my pussy.

Trying desperately to force it deeper inside me, I began moving up and down on him. Feeling that huge cock stretching the walls of my tiny pussy wider and wider and as it slowly inched its way deeper and deeper into me, I kept wondering if I would be able to fit all of it inside of me again. As his cock squeezed further into my tight pussy, I kept rotating my hips and grinding my pussy down into him, putting constant pressure on my now swollen clit as it rubbed against his shaft. Without warning, my clit began to throb, my pussy muscles twitched and quivered, the walls of my pussy contracted tightly around his shaft, and then wetness flooded my pussy as the first wave of excitement hit and rushed through me. I continued moving up and down on his cock until it was thoroughly coated and dripping with my juices.

I rose up until the head of his cock touched against my pussy lips, took a deep breath, and pushed down hard onto him, wanting to bury the full length of his cock deep inside my hot pussy. When I felt my hips meet his for the first time that night, I knew that his cock was now embedded to the hilt. As pain rushed through my whole body and tears filled my eyes, I held my body flat against his. I stopped moving completely, letting my pussy adjust to the cock that was stuffed in me, when I felt Tom rolling over until he was on top of me. He started to move and I began to move with him, slowly at first, but as my pain turned to pleasure, I began to slide my burning pussy up and down his stiff pole like a wild woman, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body each time he rammed back into me, until I shook through another orgasm.

As my second orgasm started to subside, Tom's movements began to quicken and his cock began to swell even bigger inside of me. As his excitement grew, mine also grew, and as he continued to plow into me, I met him stroke for stroke, setting me off again. Then finally, with one final lunge into me, he let out a loud moan and his cock exploded, shooting his hot cum deep into me. I'm unsure if it was because of the good liquor or the great sex, but from beginning to end, my head never stopped spinning. As I was wondering about it, I heard Tom say that he'd be right back, than he got up, opened the door and left the room. After a few minutes, the door opened again, and he slipped back into bed behind me. As I pushed my ass back again him, he put his arms around me and to my surprise, started to play with my pussy again.

I didn't think his cock would get hard again so soon, but as it pressed against my ass, I felt it quickly grow hard. Reaching between my legs, he guided his cock to my pussy and pushed against me until the head of his cock was once again sliding into me. I figured that it would go in much easier this time, but as we moved together in a smooth back and forth rhythm trying to work it into me, it was a slow process. I'd never been fucked from behind like this before and as he pounded into me, trying his best to bury that cock back into me, his cock now felt as if it was even bigger and driving much deeper into me than before. At the same time, it was also putting extreme pressure on my still sensitive clit that was causing my excitement to grow rapidly out of control. Suddenly my insides exploded as he brought me to a rapid and powerful climax.

I was still trembling from my orgasm when he began pounding into me fast and hard, sinking his cock into me to the hilt. His balls bounced against my ass as he continued to piston in and out, pumping his throbbing cock deeper into me. Soon the room was filled with my cries and as I twitched and shook through another incredible orgasm, his cock erupted and I felt a warm rush as his cum shot into my body in a series of quick blasts, flooding my love canal with his semen. Collapsed on the bed with him on top of me, I just laid there panting and feeling our mixed juices seep from my pussy and waiting for the room to stop spinning. When he removed his cock from my pussy, I rolled over to cuddle with him, but as I turned towards him, I gasped in shock as I realized that I had just been fucked by Tom's roommate Jim.

When I tried to say something, he just smiled and told me that everything was fine and I shouldn't worry about anything because this was my special night. Then he got up and left the room. The door opened and closed again, and as I turned, I saw Dave standing next to the bed. I didn't say a word as he got into the bed, spread my legs and entered me quickly and easily. My normally tight pussy was so wet that he had no problem sliding all the way into me on the first push. As soon as he was inside of me, he took one of my legs and lifted it up to his shoulder and then did the same with other. With both resting on his shoulders, his cock was pressing even deeper into me. Everything around us became motionless as he worked his cock in and out of my slippery pussy. Slowly and gently at first, but when he began to move faster, so did I, bucking my hips up to meet his as they came down, pumping faster and faster, pounding his cock into my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

I could feel my excitement building again and I knew I was going to cum again very soon. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and started pulling him to me, urging him deep inside me, and I started fucking him back with a vengeance as I my own moans of ecstasy filled the room. I was so hot and wet that my pussy began leaking its juices all over his cock as it involuntarily clamped, squeezed and contracted around it, trying to pull him even deeper into me. He began moaning and groaning above me as his cock begin to swell and pulsate inside of me, then all of a sudden I was exploding with pleasure. I felt Dave shot his hot cum into me while I was still coming. My head was still spinning, but I was so exhausted, I just pulled the bed sheet up to cover me and I fell asleep. When I awoke, the three of them were all laying in the bed with me.

As I lay motionless on the bed, Tom moved next to me and said to make sure I never forgot that night they were all going to fuck me one more time. Then he rolled over on his back and told me to get on top of him. I crawled on top of him and lowered myself down on him, and as his cock neared my pussy, I spread my labia lips with my fingers, and reached for his cock to guide it to the entrance of my still wet pussy. As the head of his cock pushed against my wetness, he placed his hands on my hips and slowly pulled me down towards him, as his cock parted and entered my pussy. His hands tightened on my hips and he began to guide me up and down on him, pushing his cock deeper into my pussy with each stroke. Then something strange and different happened. Tom reached one hand under me and started rubbing his fingers all over my clit until they were wet with my juices.

12