Don't Ask, Don't Tell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, heeeyyy!" I say, wrapping her tight as her body heaves with her cries. "What's going on? What was that call all about?"

It's minutes before she's composed enough to answer. "M-my m-mother...s-she--she's--"

I gulped. "She's...?"

That's when she looks up at me with those hypnotic hazel eyes. I know then that whatever she needs, I will be there for her.

"She's had a stroke. She's in critical condition. I need to go, Steve. I need to go right now."

I took her by the shoulders. "Honey, breathe deeply, alright?" I say. "We need to get some more details before you rush off." So I sit her down, in my Barcalounger, no less, and I retrieve the phone from where she dropped it. Her older brother, Claude, is on the other end. We talk, and I get the full scoop.

Andrea, their mother, did indeed have a stroke just a few hours earlier. She was discovered by a "Meals on Wheels" volunteer, and she was rushed to the hospital. Her left side suffered partial paralysis, but the doctors say that she's likely to make a full recovery. But she'll need care 24/7 for the next three months in order to do it.

Both Cheryl and Claude live two states away from their mother. Although Claude can take a week or so of vacation, he won't be able to look after her for three months. This is where Cheryl comes in; she doesn't work, so she can help her mom for the full term.

"But, Steve," she says an hour later as I'm in the den, purchasing last-minute airline tickets and setting up a rental car for her. "We've never been apart for more than a few days. How're we going to manage three months?"

It's a valid question. I pull her into my lap, as the white terry cloth robe she's wearing falls partially open, revealing a slice of the soft, caramel curves beneath. Reaching up, I tilt her chin downward and I kiss her deeply. She melts into me in that way I love. Her chocolate nipple stiffens and pokes me in the chest.

"It's not like you're going off to war," I say, swirling my fingertip around the hard nub. My other hand reaches back to palm her tail through the robe. Cheryl squirms a bit until she gets the response she's looking for: my dark dick thickening and pressing itself into her deep asscleft. "Three months will be over before you know it."

I lean in to suckle the quivering tit. My hand slides down her soft torso; her thighs part as two of my fingers twist inside her moistening pussy. She wraps her arms around my head, pulling me into her bosom as she shudders. "Fuuuucccckkkk," she gasps as my digits saw in and out of her. "See, h-how am I g-going to l-live without--uuunnGHH--without TTHHIIISSSS--AAAHHH!!!"

Cheryl's copious cream coats my fingers and drips onto the crotch of my pajama bottoms. She's still recovering from her sweet cum when she reaches into my jammies, pulls out my fat black prong, and sits on it. She sinks all the way down as I lick her sweaty cleavage, her heaving tits hugging my ears as we embrace.

"Yeeeaaahhhh," my wife hisses as she rocks her hips, bumping the large marble of her clit against my pelvis. "Your dick, your dick, your big fucking DICK," she moans as I hunch up into her, cupping her ass and pulling her firmly into each thrust.

"UuuNNggHH," I grunt as my mushroom-like cockhead kisses her cervix. Her clasping pussy holds me deep, pulsing around me as I twist my hips, wringing out some interesting sensations from the both of us. Her pussy gives that wet popping sound, and her nails dig into my back through my shirt.

"W-who's g-going to F-FUCK ME like this, baby," Cheryl groans as she bounces on my turgid prod. "Ssshhhiiiitttt...oooOOOOHhh holy fuckin' SHIT I'm CUUUUMMMIII--"

She explodes, her body jerking about as if she's being electrocuted. I slurp at her left nipple, knowing how much it intensifies her orgasm. Her snatch squeezes my dick so tight, I'm afraid she'll break it off at the base.

But I don't cum. This is one of those times that it's not about me. I hold her close, soothing her as she comes down off her high, my hips rotating slowly, causing my prick to make lazy circles inside her. Finally her breathing slows to normal and her eyes refocus. She slowly rises off me, my hard dong wetly sliding free of her frothy box.

Bending at the waist, she gives the tip of my cock a sucking kiss. She smacks her lips, savoring the taste, then she opens her mouth wide and swallows me down, her tongue swirling all over my shaft, lapping up her pussy cream.

"Ohhh YYEEESSSS honey!" I shout as she devours my dick. My cockhead clogs the entrance to her throat as my waist moves of its own accord, twitching to and fro as her cheeks hollow out. I cradle her head in my hands as she concentrates on that magic spot on the underside of my rod, where the head meets the shaft. The tip of her tongue rapidly flicks it, making me hop around in my seat.

"FUUCCKK Cheryl, that's it right there that's it THAT'S THE FUCKING SPOT--uuunngh," I groan as she shows no mercy, causing my spunk to rise up in my balls. My head lolls back as the ceiling begins to blur. One more long, deep suck and that's that. I hold her head tightly as I fire thick ropes of cum into her sucking maw.

My wife releases me, then gives me a hard kiss, forcing some of my own cum into my welcoming mouth. "So nice, Steve, so so nice," she says breathlessly. Then she leaves the den to continue packing.

We both realize that we never answered her question.

***

A month goes by. Andrea is out of the hospital, and Cheryl has settled into a routine there. We share some hot phone sex sessions in the beginning, but they taper off. We realize it's ultimately a poor substitute for the real thing.

So I keep myself busy. I work longer hours. I catch up on my "Honey-Do" list around the house. And late at night, when the house is just too fucking quiet, I resort to my secret weapon: internet porn. Oh, yeah, I know where most of the free sources are, and I have a fiberoptic internet connection so I can download that shit real fast. You don't think we men need all of that speed just to read our email, do you? Shhiiittt. Porn drives all the technological advances on the web, baby.

It works, for a time. I can jerk off two or three times in a row, and that totally exhausts me, allowing me to sleep soundly. But I still miss cuddling up to Cheryl's soft, warm form.

One Saturday, I'm mowing the lawn when I take a good look at the flower bed that spans the front of our house. I've done a reasonably good job of keeping up with the housework, but the flowers have been solely Cheryl's domain. Now, after a month of neglect, the beds need some serious weeding.

So after putting the mower away, I grab the basket of gardening tools and set to work. It's not as easy as I thought. Confusion over what's a flower and what's a weed sets in almost immediately.

Fortunately for me I hear a car horn not long after I start. I turn around, and Marie is getting out of her red Mini Cooper convertible. She's wearing an ankle-length, paisley printed skirt and a beige, silk blouse. Her long nipples are easily discernable through the blouse, and I figure that a glimpse in the mirror would make this apparent to her.

"Hi, Steve," she says when she reaches me. "I never thought of you as the gardening type."

I'm 5'8", she's 5-even, and I feel like I'm towering over her. Her short, red hair shimmers in the late-morning light. It's a breezy day, and the wind is making the material of her clothing cling to her contours. I feel a stirring down below.

"I'm not," I reply, "but I can't let the garden get out of control or Cheryl will kill me."

Marie giggles. "That is so true, her flowers are her pride and joy. Tell you what: let me go home and change, and I'll show you how to take care of these flowers properly."

"Hey, you do that and you can name your price," I say, without really thinking.

She tilts her head and gets a quizzical look. "I'll take you up on that," she says before returning to her car.

When Marie returns, she's wearing red and taupe gardening gloves--and little else. Her top is a white, skin-tight "wife beater", which her hard nipples are straining to pierce. And her denim shorts are cut high on her leg, fully showcasing her prominent, heart-shaped ass.

"What?" she says, noticing my stunned expression. "I like to be comfortable. You're a big boy, right? You can handle this."

"Sure, sure," I reply as she kneels down to set her gardening basket on the ground. Those sprayed-on shorts rise up, revealing the bottoms of her rounded asscheeks. I groan inwardly as my dark rod stiffens involuntarily.

We get down to the serious business of gardening. The usually-demure Marie seemingly comes alive as she's guiding me on what's what. Flowers and shit must really be her thing, but I can dig it. We're brushing up against each other constantly and, between the sweat we're working up and the water that's being sprayed around, both of us are getting wet. Shirts are becoming transparent, Marie's nipples get longer and longer, and my prick gets harder and harder.

Finally, two hours later, just past noon, we're all done. "Taa daa," she says, a little out of breath. "How's it look?"

I give the whole flower bed the once-over. "I have to admit, it looks great!" I answer. "You really know your stuff!"

She laughs. "Oh, you had doubts? Just for that, you owe me something to drink," she says, lightly punching me in the arm.

Entering the house, I head to the kitchen to fetch some iced tea while Marie stands in the living room. I wonder why she's not sitting, but then I remember we're both rather wet. So I also retrieve a couple of towels from the first floor bathroom.

"Here," I say while handing her a towel. We're quiet as I watch her dry off her torso, pat down her shorts, and dab those smooth, round thighs. My cock had started softening while I was getting the tea, but now it's back to full hardness. I've had trouble hiding it over the last two hours, but now it's on full display as I dry off myself.

Now, I'm no fool. I've been here before, and I know full well that the coffee table separating us isn't nearly enough to stop us from breaking our wedding vows.

"Whew," I say, breaking the silence while fanning myself. "I stink. I'm going to jump in the shower."

"Oh. Right," Marie replies, blinking rapidly as if she's coming out of a trance. "Before you go, though, there's the matter of my price."

I gulp, remembering my cavalier comment two hours earlier. "Oh, yeah. Okay, shoot."

"It's no big deal," she says. "I just want to see...that." And she points right at the bulge in my khaki shorts.

I back away some. "Now, Marie--"

"Come on, Steve, I just want to see it, that's all. Besides, don't you want to let it out? It's been hard for two straight hours. What made it hard, anyway? Was it my nipples?" she asks, while plucking at them through her damp, translucent shirt. "Or my ass? You can't keep your eyes off it, can you?"

Wow. This isn't the Marie I know. "Why do you want to see it? We both know your husband's bigger."

She shrugs, stepping closer. "Just curious, is all. It's so hard right now, and I know that you're going to jack off in the shower. Aren't you? So this is my only chance." She winks. "Now, c'mon. Drop 'em."

I can still stop this. But all of a sudden, I want to see how far this new Marie will go. So I unsnap my shorts and whisk them and my wet underwear down to my ankles. My dark dick bounces up, smacking me in the gut before pointing straight ahead.

Marie quickly moves forward and kneels before me, firmly grasping my thighs, the tip of her upturned nose a mere inch from my cockhead. "OooOOOoo," she cooes. "Johnny's longer, but you're thicker. And the head is so FAT." Then she starts sniffing it, from tip to base, and all under my large, hairy balls. "MMMmmMm, it smells so sweaty, so musky. God I LOVE it..."

I look down at her red mane as she continues to get a whiff of me. I get it now: Marie's gotten all hot and dirty today, working in my garden. And Johnny, her husband, is a mechanic, and he comes home grimy and greasy. I wonder how many times they've gone at it, rolling around on the gritty floor of his garage?

She stands up with a loud sigh, still gazing at my pulsing black wand. "See? Debt paid in full. I didn't even touch it," she says huskily. "You can go jerk off now."

Our eyes meet, and now I'm stepping to her, my left hand reaching up to tweak a nipple. But before it gets to its target, Marie takes me by the wrist.

"Steve, I'm giving you fair warning," she says. "My nipples are very sensitive. They're my hot buttons. Whatever you do to them goes right to my itchy pussy. I can't be responsible for what happens if you mess with them."

I pause for maybe a second. "Fair enough," I say as I use both hands to manhandle her chest. As I said before, Marie's flat as a board, but her nipples are incredibly long. Now I know they're spongy to the touch. She hisses, throwing her head back as I roughly squeeze each point, sending jolts of pleasure down her spine.

She wraps her hands around my twitching prong, stroking it. "God damn it, Steve, I warned you, I fucking warned you," she says breathlessly.

"Ain't nothing happen yet," I answer, pulling her to me so I can suck and bite her nipples through her shirt. One hand palms one cheek of her bubble butt, while the other unsnaps her shorts, slithers into her panties, and insinuates its middle finger between her plump, moist twat lips. Marie grunts as the finger rasps over her throbbing clit.

Now, given our eight inch difference in height, we're in an awkward position. My torso is just about perpendicular to the ground as I'm sucking her nipples, and her arms are straining as she's struggling to maintain her grip on my chocolate cock. So I quickly pick up her tiny frame and toss her on the couch. She squeals as I strip her, revealing her dark-pink breast buds and smooth, cameltoe pussy lips. Grasping her knees, I part her thighs obscenely. Her eyes widen as I lick my lips and dip my head.

"Wait, WAIT!!!" she exclaims, trying to squeeze her legs shut. "Johnny doesn't--"

"Johnny should," I grunt as my hungry mouth makes contact. Marie squirms as I nibble up one outer lip and down the other. She starts to calm down as my tongue swirls around the edges of her clit-- which grows, and grows and GROWS until it's about an inch long! This woman is full of surprises today.

Then, flattening my tongue, I swab the length of her quim, from clit to the puckered rose of her ass. After five or six swipes, I begin to softly attack her big clit, gently flicking just the tip. Her back arches, and her hips twitch with each lick.

"UuuNNggHH!!!" Marie moans as I suck her clit between my lips. "This is SOOOO NNAASSTTTYYY but so fucking GOOD oohh Steve OOOHH STEEVVEEE--EEEEEEE--"

She screeches as the orgasm hits her, her hips bucking, mashing into my slobbering mouth. I ease off a little, letting her come back down before tongue-lashing her again. I think I can get a couple more O's out of her, and I proceed to do just that. Each time she cums, I'm rewarded with a burst of hot, tasty cream down my throat.

After the third one, I lift up from Marie's soaked slit. She's panting, her head lolled to one side, with her arms and legs akimbo. I waste no time in climbing on top of her and leveling my fat, black cock at the entrance of her pale, pink pussy. Damn, she's so tiny. I feel like a large, black bear smothering a small, red-haired bunny.

At the touch of my cockhead, Marie manages the strength to turn her head and look me in the eyes. "Steve," she whispers, "what about Cheryl? About Johnny?"

And there it is. Up til now, if you prescribe to the term, "eatin' ain't cheatin'", then Marie and I really haven't done anything yet. But as I run my mushroom-like prickhead between her tender, pouty lips, lubing it up and bumping it on Marie's super-sized clit, I realize that we can put an end to this right now. Get up, put our clothes back on, no harm, no foul.

Instead, I reach down and lazily twirl my fingertip around her quivering teat, while softly bearing down with my pelvis, slightly parting the oh-so-fucking-tight muscular ring of her vaginal mouth. "I love Cheryl," I say. "You love Johnny. This won't change any of that. We're just...sharing each other for a little while. Y'know?"

She tweaks the other nipple, writhing as my dickhead enters her a little more. "Well," she breathes, "maybe you can put the head in. But JUST the head! And--and then you have to pull it right out."

A crooked grin crosses my lips as I rotate my hips, working my fat head just inside her creamy, hot gash. It pops in, forcing a loud gasp from both of us.

"Okay okay okay," Marie says, gulping air. "Now take it OUT, Steve. Steve? Did you hear me?"

I lower my head, suck in her nipple, and hunch my pelvis. Another inch sinks in. Marie cradles my face and cums, shuddering all over, and bathing my thick, dark prod with her luscious flow.

"God DAMMNN, you're making cum so MUCH, Steve," she gasps. "B-but now you have to stop, okay?"

"Inna minute," I grunt, shoving another two inches into her clasping quim. "You're so fucking TIGHT." Now, tight isn't always good. If a woman is too snug, then you spend most of the time trying not to shoot off too soon. But Marie's four orgasms have her so lubricated that I'm inspired to bury as much of my dark dick in her as possible. So I hunch again, driving yet another inch into her. I'm halfway in now--and she blasts off once more, this time digging her nails in my back and screaming to high heaven. That's when I pull back until just the plump head is inside, and pump back in. Then I do it again. And again.

"OHmiGOD NNOOOO!!!" Marie moans, wrapping her arms and legs around me and clinging tightly. "You're FU-- you're FUC-- YOU'RE FUCKIIING MEEEE!!! W-when I tell Johnny--Johnny, he'll--"

"Shut the fuck UP," I hiss, rearing back and slamming forward. Marie's head snaps back, her lips forming an O. I grab a handful of tousled red hair and pull her face to mine...and for the first time, we kiss. Hard and powerfully. She creams even more on my invading tool and cums again, squealing into my mouth.

I look down at her, all huddled up under me, huffing and puffing, her eyes glazed over. I've got this cute, white pixie skewered on my thick, chocolate staff, but now I really want to turn her crank. So I pick up her tiny, 98-pound frame. As I stand with her, the sudden shift in weight drives her down the entire length of my pole. We both groan.

"FUCK!" she shouts as I carry her to the patio door, open it, and walk out into the backyard. Anyone can see our naked forms, but no one's around as I quickly make it to the open shed.

I put her down and bend her over the dusty patio table I keep in there. It's dirty and musty in here; Marie inhales deeply, letting the scents flood her nostrils, and she moans. "It's so FUNKY in here!" she hisses, "so fucking GRITTY...Mmmmm, I LOVE it!"

And with that, I grab each round cheek of her heart-shaped ass and re-enter her, this time ramming my prick into her slick, stretched hole. The table rocks and rattles as I pound her squeezy box, her squeals and my grunts echoing off the inner walls of the shed. She cums twice more, and now her cream is dripping off my bloated balls.

Finally, I'm puffing myself, and my legs start to tremble. I'm not in great shape to begin with, and after a morning of mowing, gardening, and fucking, I'm finally out of gas. So I give one more massive thrust, which lifts Marie on her toes; pull all the way out with a sticky pop; and let go, firing steamy streams of white, sticky cum all over her sweet ass.

We compose ourselves, make sure that no one's in the yards surrounding mine, and dart back to the house. "God, Steve, you're a bastard," says Marie as she dresses. "I smell like you now." But then she smiles, and I know she'll wear my musk all the way home.