Don't Ever Look Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday I showed up at the bar at 5:30 PM and sat their nursing my beer waiting. After an hour and a half, I was just about to leave when Malcolm strode into the room. Dressed in expensive slacks and a tight silk shirt I saw several young women look up to admire his 6'1" frame.

"Hey man, how ya been?" He said with ease counter to my tense state.

"I've been good thanks." I replied.

"How about that beautiful wife? Time's been good to her. She doing okay?" He asked.

"She's fine." I said not sure what else to say.

"Okay, dude. It's your dime. Ask your questions." He said getting right to business.

"Well uh...okay. Well did you leave the lake party with her?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, we left together." He replied like a witness on the stand adding no details.

"Okay, well where did you go?" I followed.

"Went to a party at the house." He quickly answered and I could tell he was purposefully going to make me go through every detail.

"What house?" I asked.

"The team had this house to party at and to take girls. Some old rich guy set it up for the team." He explained adding a little detail this time.

"So what happened?" I said trying to get him to open up with a less specific question.

"We partied." He replied with a grin.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked now growing frustrated.

"Look dude what the hell do you think happened? You think everyone was sitting around playing cards?" He asked me annoyed at my lack of understanding.

"I don't know it why I'm asking." I replied.

I think he must have accepted my naiveté and sincerity because he sighed heavily then began speaking.

"Okay, look. We went to the house and there were half a dozen guys there with girls and we drank for a while then went to a room. We started kissing and playing but she got nervous when another couple came in and got into the other bed." He explained to me as my brain started pounding.

"I see. So she had her clothes on?" I asked.

"Panties." Was his one word answer. "So, then she left and went home." I asked hoping this was the end.

"No, man. We fell asleep for a while. Then the other guy and girl started fucking again and she got into it." He said.

"What do you mean? The other girl got into it?" I asked now confused.

"Sarah got into it." He replied.

"What do you mean? Can't you just tell me what happened?" I asked fearing the answer but having to know.

"What the fuck man? You want every little detail?" He asked with a strange look.

"Yeah, give me the details." I answered not able to look at him.

"When the other couple woke me up I kissed Sarah to see if she was awake and she was. I slipped my hand into her panties and she was damn wet. I pushed her panties off her and started licking her nipples and kissing her and fingering her until she was hot then rolled on top and got some." He said as I sat there in shock.

"You fucked her." I said more than asked.

"Oh yeah. Was damn good pussy too. Damn good." He offered.

I sat there in silence trying to collect my thoughts and only partially heard the waitress come by asking about drinks. Malcolm ordered another round and when the waitress left we continued.

"So then she left?" I asked with hope.

"No man. We went at it couple times then went over to her apartment and did it some more. Probably was you that made her get out of bed." He said now grinning openly.

My ears were ringing and my head was pounding from the news about Sarah. After all these years, the information I was getting, if true, indicated that I didn't know my wife, the love of my life, anywhere near as much as I thought. I rationalized that I had messed with her head when I had broken up with her and after all it was only one night in almost 40 years of togetherness. It was only when Malcolm's next bomb fall that my world completely collapsed.

"So, I guess you left and haven't seen her again." I said assuming the ending to the story.

"No man. We kept seeing each other for a couple months." He said with a smile now seemingly enjoying my pain.

"That's bullshit. We got back together." I blurted out at him.

"Yeah you were taking her out but I was the one fucking her. She liked this." He laughed and grabbed the side of his thigh. When I sat there dumfounded with no response he added "Nothing like a beautiful and nasty woman."

"Nasty?" The word demanding an explanation.

"Yeah she got her a reputation at that house for liking to be watched. She would get to screaming and people would come and watch." He chuckled.

I was now taking deep breaths trying to keep my composure and not throw up. But, it was important now to hear everything.

"When did she quit seeing you?" I asked meekly.

"She went and got knocked up. I told her I didn't need that hassle." He said bluntly.

"Knocked up? Pregnant?" I asked the last of my world now crumbling.

"Yeah, she went and got pregnant. She was supposed to get on the pill but waited too long." He said.

Sarah and I had always used condoms as she didn't like the thought of hormones being added to her body.

"Jesus Christ, I can't believe this. You mean she got an abortion?" I tried to clarify.

"I told her I didn't want a family and it was time to move on. I don't know what happened after that." He explained.

"A family? She wanted to have the baby?" I asked now almost crying.

"Yeah she had some crazy idea about getting married." He said shaking his head.

My head was spinning and I needed to get out of there and collect my thoughts so I got up but one question came out before I walked away.

"How do you remember so much about something that happened twenty something years ago?" I questioned him.

"Dude, a black man always remembers his first white woman." He replied without hesitation.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories