Don't Piss Off the Drill Sergeant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was surprisingly hard to get up and start moving around so soon after orgasming. He didn't even let me put my pants back on! When I was working on the cleanup, they loosened up from my ankles and were now laying on the floor. When I reached for them, he commanded me:

"Did I tell you to do that, private?! I want to see some squats! Hands behind your head while you do it too, private!"

I guess I was supposed to work out with my genitals out, flapping around. I must have looked ridiculous jumping up and down with no pants. My face was even redder than before, but I wasn't sure if it was the embarrassment or the blood rushing into my face from the workout. He stood right in front of me, hands folded on his chest, while I did my fifty squats. After I was finished, I collapsed on the ground, panting.

"Who said it was time to rest? Time to do fifty push-ups, soldier! And why don't you give yourself applause for being a snot-nosed limped-dick pussy while you're at it?"

Fifty push-ups - with handclaps in between? I groaned silently, convinced I was going to die in that office. Since I was exhausted, the push-ups took me a much longer time. The boot on my back sarge decided to add for the last ten did not help.

After I was done, I just stayed there on the ground, laying on my belly. I felt sweat dripping from my face and soaking into the carpet. My whole body was on fire and my limp cock was squished between my thighs and the floor. This had to be it, right?

"Now, for the sit-ups," he said, his tone merciless, "And I don't want you half-assing them either, I saw how you lift your knees at the warm-up yesterday morning. Crawl over to me and I will be kneeling on your feet."

I was breathing hard, trying to gather energy for what SURELY must have been the last part of all this. Just this one thing, and then he had to forgive me... After all, there was only so much he could keep squeezing out of me, right? Slowly, I made my way to him. He knelt down on my feet, towering over me. He looked slightly calmer now, but I could still make out the distinct spark of anger in his eyes. Oh fuck... he still had more planned for me.

"Start!"

With my teeth clenched, I put my hands behind my head and started doing sit-ups. I noticed he didn't say a number, which scared me. Was he going to make me do it until I passed out?

No... he had something different in mind.

As I was doing my sit-ups, I noticed the pressure from my feet was gone. It was soon replaced by a different pressure. Curious, I opened my eyes and saw him using his elbows to weigh me down instead. That way, he could put his face much closer to my cock.

I guess I whimpered or slowed down from the shock because he let out a dissatisfied grunt. That was enough for him to get a "sorry, sir" out of me and keep working. I kept a stone face while I felt him toying around with my junk, tugging on it, slapping it around.

"What an excuse for a dick..." he said to himself, "Can it even get hard twice in one day? Hmmm... let's find out."

There was a new, unfamiliar sensation around my cock - and it wasn't his hand. I gasped as I realized that the Drill Sergeant Brockman, the toughest and meanest man I've ever known, the man who could make you cry by just looking at you in a certain way - that same person was now sucking my dick!

At first, I was afraid he was going to do something crazy, like bite me or something. But no! In fact, his mouth was nothing I've ever experienced before! All the girls that blew me before either sucked on too hard, used too much teeth, or were just bobbing their head on it without any effort. This man sucked, licked, teased, and worked my dick in a way that made me feel like this was my first real blowjob! The sensation was so strong that I started to slow down with my sit-ups, but that was when I felt his strong hand, aggressively tugging on my ballsack.

No, he wanted me to continue while he blew me.

There wasn't anything else to do but just take it. Being sucked off by another man... I never imagined it would feel like this. And I never imagined that sarge - of all people - would be able to do it like this! He was smacking and kissing my cock, slathering his tongue over my tip, and had no issue with taking me into his throat - which made me think if he was used to bigger things in his throat? I wasn't stupid enough to ask that question though.

The only thing was that my cock was still sensitive from that first orgasm. But of course, he knew that... that's why he was doing it. Most men view blowjobs as sort of a sign of submission, but he was flipping that idea all around. I felt dominated by him as he was down there, sucking on my cock. I felt the oversensitive nerves on my penis sending signals to my brain - that combined with the pain from the workout made me groan like a wild animal.

"Fuck... sir... ooooh, sir!"

He had me hard in no time, but I knew it would take me a while to cum. All the more time for him to torture me through a physical workout and my spent cock. He didn't pause for a second - it actually made me feel ashamed that I was getting tired from the sit-ups quicker than he was with a blowjob!

Agonizingly slowly but surely, I felt another orgasm building up again. I knew that if I didn't let him know immediately, he would scold me. Surely he wouldn't want to end up with a mouthful of a private's cum?

"Sir... you're going to make me cum."

No response. In fact, his head started going faster. Did he not hear me?

"Sergeant, I'm serious, I'm... aaah... aaaaaaah!"

There was no way of delaying it any longer - my cock was now pumping out another pool of cum right into sarge's warm mouth. I couldn't keep up with the sit-ups anymore - the orgasm paralyzed me while I was on my back, making me shiver and just moan and groan like an idiot. My head was spinning and my cock was throbbing with pleasure and pain at the same time.

I was still laying there, trying to catch my breath, when I saw sarge crawling up over me. I saw that his mouth was still full and his lips were sealed. His rough hand reached up to my chin and uncompromisingly pushed my face at the sides, making me open my mouth. I knew what was about to come. Turns out I was wrong before - he was okay with a mouthful of private's cum, but he sure as hell wasn't going to be the one who swallowed it!

His lips puckered and a big glob of cum and saliva landed in my mouth. His hand was still there to hold my mouth open so it was kind of hard to swallow. I had no choice but to be comfortable with the warm ooze slowly filling my mouth. He spat in my mouth a couple of times until he was sure he got the last of it. Then, he unceremoniously wiped his mouth on the sleeve of my uniform and finally let go of my face.

"Swallow."

Another big gulp full of cum - this time with the added bonus of sarge's saliva. Wait, why did I think of the word "bonus"?!

The man slowly got up on his feet and looked down on me disapprovingly.

"Turns out you can get hard again after all. But your performance was still laughable. Cumming so soon after you just came a couple of minutes before?! You're going to need to be much better if you want to stay true to your words."

"Sir," I said, still panting on the ground, taking a gamble, "I know I'm speaking out of turn and I apologize in advance for that. But just one more time, I wanted to say sorry for what I said about you, and your spouse. I was a stupid, young, inexperienced idiot who spoke out of line. I assure you - it will never, ever happen again. Do you... think you can accept that apology?"

I looked at him in fear - half expecting him to yell at me again. He stood there for a couple of seconds with a stone-cold expression on his face, before - to my surprise - he smiled.

"Almost, private," he said, with a very gentle and soft voice, "Right after round three."

I closed my eyes and laid back, banging my head against the floor.

"Stop fucking around! This ain't a vacation! Get back up and lose the rest of your uniform! Now, private, go, go, go!"

He was back to his normal self already. Very slowly, I managed to get back to my shivering feet. My limp, irritated cock was brushing against my thighs. I didn't even question that last command, I just assumed that something really humiliating and sexual in nature was going to follow. And boy, was I right.

"I feel like the physical exercise is getting you where I need you to be," Sarge said, when I took off the rest of my uniform, standing completely naked in front of him, "You suggested laps before, right? Why don't we take it up a notch and use a stairwell instead?"

"You..." I was slowly trying to put the pieces together in my brain, "You asked me to take off my uniform, though."

"Which should surely help you, right? Less weight, more mobility... I always say that the uniforms we are assigned are way too restricting," he said with a mocking tone before banging on the wall of his office, "Right behind this wall is the stairwell. I want you to do... fifteen... no, twenty rounds, from here to the ground floor. The stairwell is metal, clanky and loud and the walls are paper-thin, so I'm sure you know I'll be able to tell if you cheat."

"But..." I looked down, on my bare-naked body, "What if someone sees me?"

He stepped closer to me quickly and leaned over my shoulder, whispering to my ear.

"I guess you better be fast to make sure that doesn't happen."

Without pulling away from my ear, he started shouting again.

"NOW, PRIVATE! I'M TIMING THIS! IF IT'S OVER FIVE MINUTES, YOU'LL HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!"

With my face beet red and all of my body visible for everyone to see, I ran out of the office. Luckily for me, the corridor right in front of Sarge's office was completely deserted, and the stairway was closed off from the rest of the hallway. And since the building had elevators, I doubted that anyone would be using the stairs.

Still, it was an unnerving feeling to be naked out in the open like this. I opened the door leading to the stairwell and immediately headed down. Sarge was right - the metal was old and very clunky... which meant that if someone else was going to be disturbed by the noise and came out of their office to check it out, I was in big trouble. I ran down, feeling the draft just about everywhere on my sweaty, sticky body, using one of my hands to hold onto the rail to keep my balance and the other to cover my shame at least a little bit. Not that it would help me if I actually ran into somebody...

I was so afraid the noise would lure someone out into the stairwell to see what the commotion was about. But luckily for me, I managed to run all the way down to the ground floor without being seen by anyone. I have broken a sweat of course, but the adrenaline kept me going. My bare feet shuffled on the floor more motivated than ever before. The world was a blur, I could only see the stairs leading up and down.

I almost forgot to count the rounds during my humiliating punishment. It seemed to be my lucky day... twelve rounds and so far, nobody saw me. Around the twelfth round, I started feeling confident. Maybe everyone in the building took an extra-long lunch break or something. Maybe we were there alone!

Once more did I turn around on the ground floor and started running back up. My luck ran out on the third floor.

I didn't even see who it was at first, I just knew that I ran into something huge, wide, and body-shaped. I took a step back, covering myself shamefully, looking into the face of Lieutenant Pierson - an older soldier who I didn't know very well, but I knew that he was very respected around the base. He was looking at me through his thin glasses with a shock on his face - which was well deserved.

"Private!" he shouted, "What in the world are you doing here, complete naked?! Identify and explain yourself right this instant!"

Fuck! Was he going to hold me off for long? I couldn't afford to run out of time!

"S...sir!" I exclaimed, suddenly somehow surprised that I was unlucky enough to run into somebody after all, "Private Jones. So sorry about this... I'm acting on a command from my superior officer."

He frowned, seeming not to buy that.

"What kind of officer sends his men off to parade themselves like this?"

"Um... Sergeant Brockman, sir."

Once I said that name, there was a wave of understanding on the Lieutenant's face. He nodded and even smirked. His look also changed - before he was only looking into my eyes, but now he was unashamedly staring down my naked body.

"Oh I see... you pissed him off something fierce, haven't you, boy?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that - he didn't give me time, his eyes stopped at my barely covered crotch for a little too long.

"Is that how you greet a superior officer, Jones? Back in my day, they taught us how to stand at attention and salute properly! Why don't you show me some respect, boy?"

It was obvious he just wanted me to take the hands off and show him my package... But I couldn't exactly refuse the command of a superior. Slowly, and with a look of total humiliation, I pulled my hands away and saluted. My limp, red cock was just hanging there, much to the Lieutenant's amusement.

"Private Jones reporting, sir."

To my shock, he didn't stop at just looking. His hand reached out to play and yank my cock a little bit. I saw in his eyes that he was having a lot of fun.

"Hmm... not too red just yet. He's not completely done with you, is he, boy?"

I just stood there, lips glued together, having yet another man fondling my cock. Luckily, he didn't keep at it for too long. After he was done inspecting this part of me, he patted me on the shoulder.

"You better go and fulfill your task then. You don't want to make a man like Sergeant Brockman wait."

Even redder, I took off again, running up the stairs. The last thing I heard the Lieutenant say under his breath was "Jones... I better remember that name". I decided not to think too hard about why and just kept running.

By the time I got back to the Sergeant's office, I was exhausted and gasping for breath. Glad that only one person managed to see me, but still pretty worn out. Sarge was just standing there with his stopwatch, leaning against his table. Was this it? Was this the end of round three?

He stopped the time and gave me a look that suggested he was not impressed. I guess I did make it within the limit though because he didn't immediately send me off to do it again.

"Okay time, I suppose... for a rookie," he murmured, before putting the stopwatch away, "You know, private, while you were gone, I had some time to contemplate."

"About... about what, sir?" I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"Well, I was curious to see the stamina you were boasting about in front of the other soldiers," he stated, "But perhaps I was being unfair to you. After all, you were suggesting that you were going to fuck my wife, right?"

"Ummm..." I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to answer that.

"So let's try to see how good you're at that. What kind of a man you are when it comes to fucking," he said, looking straight into my eyes, dead serious, while his hand reached down to slowly undo his zipper.

I gulped.

"Sir, please..." I tried begging but got interrupted.

"On your back, private!" he shouted, "NOW!"

Slowly, because most of my muscles were hurting, I obediently laid on the floor. I watched sergeant tower over me - he looked huge from this angle with his already impressive build - before he undid his pants and let them fall on the floor. He loosened his black, tight underwear too which let me look at his muscular, meaty thighs covered in hair and his monster of a cock, dangling in front of him like a pendulum. It was so much bigger than mine! I finally understood what he was saying about me better not fucking his wife right after him... And I had no choice but to admit that he was right. What he was packing between his legs was a beast!

He spat in his hand and squatted down to lube up my cock.

"You better find the strength to get hard for me, private," he warned me while his hand started working my dick back to erection, "I'm not stopping until you do!"

I started panting again, mesmerized at the fact that despite his nasty demeanor and the fact that I already came twice, this somehow still made me horny. Maybe it was part of the reason why - nobody ever treated me like this in the bedroom. And my dick was definitely into it - even though it was aching from all the treatment it was getting today.

"Hmph. At least we found one area where you don't disappoint," he said when he managed to get my cock fully erect - although it was all red and irritated, "Now, show me the action you were promising my wife."

"Sir, please, let's talk about this... aaaah!"

I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence, because sarge didn't spend any time hesitating and bent his knees to sit right on my hard dick! I've never fucked anybody in the ass before and I always imagined that it felt very tight, but sarge's hole opened itself for me so invitingly. I felt the silky, warm embrace on my aching cock, the irritation making it a hundred times more intense than it probably would have normally.

Sarge didn't even blink from taking my meat all up inside him - he sat down and took the entirety of my cock into his ass like nothing, even though all he had to lube it up was his saliva. I was impressed. He, on the other hand, was not.

"Honestly, private," he said, looking down on me, while my cock was fully inside him, "I doubt my wife would even notice something like that inside her. Now, take me for a ride, why don't you?"

He said 'take me for a ride', but in reality, he was the one taking me for a ride. And what a ride it was. He started by clenching hard on my dick, which I reacted to by even louder noises. The nerves on my cock were burning under the impact of sarge's tight ass. He didn't waste any time, either. Immediately, he started fucking himself on my cock so fast and hard that I was worried that my dick was going to catch fire.

"Sir!" I tried to say something meaningful, but it just came out as more whorish moaning, "Sir... aah... aah..."

It was no use - for him it was like a march. He would keep his tempo - the same tempo he used to jerk me off earlier - even if it was gonna kill me. This huge, grunting man and his tight ass were making me feel like I stuck my cock into an anthill - so why did it feel so good at the same time? So painful, yet so intense...

The office was filled with squishy sounds as well as my moaning. Sarge was mercilessly riding me on the hard floor, grinding my back into the carpet. His dick got a little hard, but I had a feeling he wasn't doing this for his pleasure, and definitely not for mine. No, he was doing it as a punishment, for me.

"If I didn't know any better," he said to me, "I'd think you were gonna cum soon. I can tell by the way you clench your muscles, and by the stupid expression on your face as you're trying to hold it."

"Sorry, sir," I don't know why I was being apologetic, "It's just... you're so..."

"What would your fellow men say if they saw this performance of yours, huh?" he continued, "I've been milking you here all afternoon and still you only manage a couple of minutes of hard, honest fucking? What a disgrace!"

His ass was slamming against my hip like he was trying to break my pelvis. He leaned down so he could snarl his next words into my ear.

"Brats like you need a lesson they will remember," was angry whisper into my ear, "I'll make sure I fuck the disobedience out of you, soldier. And then I fuck you some more. You got that?"

"Aaah! Aaaaaaaah!"

My mouth, unable to form words anymore, was just making squeaks, as my body was being taken over by yet another orgasm. I don't know if anything came out of my dick anymore, but something must have because the inside of sarge's ass started feeling more squishy. My cock was begging for mercy, so oversensitive, trapped in Sarge's strong, muscly ass, being milked mercilessly like some kind of a cow on a farm.