Don't You Think It's Kinda Late?

Story Info
A father sees his daughter in a whole new light.
1.5k words
4.17
114.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lotta summertime parties going on...you've just finished college, and this'll probably be the last summer you live at home. You're home very late from a party at which you've had too much to drink. It's so hot out here, so you're in a short skirt and tank top.

You fumble with the keys in the door.. and when it opens, you fall in the door.. laughing, slowly and unsteadily getting to your feet. Picking up the contents of your spilled purse, I can her you tell yourself to shh ''shhhh'' giggle "shhh."

I'm sitting in the darkened living room, in front of a t.v. full of static, not watching anything, just waiting. "Please be quiet, your mother has already gone to bed. What do you think you're doing coming home like this?"

You jump, a bit startled by my words, not expecting me to be here, but then you just fall over in a fit of giggles. Too drunk to realize this is the first time I've seen you drunk, a bit too drunk to contemplate the flight of stairs to your bedroom, and you seem to be finding it utterly hilarious that I'm a bit pissed.

I am pissed, and I was pissed before you even came home. Pissed at your mother for going to bed early with another of her "headaches." Pissed at you for being out so late. Pissed at myself for being angry with you, I forget sometimes that you're not my baby girl any more. When I look at you more closely, I realize you're all grown up. In your stumbling around, your already-short skirt has hiked up even higher, and as you approach me, I get a glimpse of your panties underneath. My cock throbs. Now I become more angry, and your giggles are not helping.

You stumble about and giggle at my anger, for some reason finding it very funny. You finally find your feet, but instead of heading up to your room you walk into the living room, and fall full body onto me as you try to lean over and give me a kiss hello.

This makes you giggle even more, looking into my eyes you make a pouting face "awwww sumbody's a lil angry," your slurred voice sounding like a little girls, as you tease me for being mad. You giggle more at your antics, and wiggle as you try to right yourself in my lap.

My mind reels at the disparity in front of me. I hear your giggles and my baby girl's voice, but the body on my lap belongs to a sexy young woman. Your wiggles cause my cock to harden and grow. In my haste to help you up, my hand pushes the strap of your top off your shoulder and I'm treated to a peek at your bare breast. Shocked, I pull my hand back and let you drop back onto my lap. Your head bumps against mine and you let loose another giggle. I'm sweating now, and not just because of the nightime heat.

You give up trying to get up and instead just start to relax in my arms. As you look up into my eyes, I notice yours dancing with merriment induced from the alcohol you had consumed. You reach up and wrap your arms around my neck, pulling your lips close and then kissing me right on my lips. It's not just a quick kiss either, you're pressing your lips to mine for a long time. "Muuuuuuaaaahhhh!!" you say, and giggle some more as you wiggle a bit till you're more upright in my lap, your skirt finding it's way up to your hips, without either of us noticing.

I can't believe you just kissed me. I can't believe how good it feels. My heart pounds in my chest and my eyes close. You kiss me again, your lips so soft against mine. I can taste the alcohol on your breath, and hints of mint from your gum. I'm not angry anymore, just hungry. My tongue slips past your lips inside your hot mouth. You jump a bit, and my hand slides from your hip and lands on your ass, with only thin cotton between our flesh. Not thinking clearly, I pull you more tightly against my lap, you feel my erection and realize just what it is.

Your mind is whirling as a bit of sense creeps into your foggy brain. "My daddy is feeling me up, touching me ass, and is that his, oh my god, I think that's his cock!" Instantly your kitty gets wet, aching. The alcohol is blurring your beliefs of what is right and wrong, because this feels soo right!

You're sucking on my tongue that enters your mouth, softly and slowly as if you were sucking on a tiny cock, teasing it. You stop sucking as a moan escapes your lips and you look up into my eyes.

My mind is screaming at me to stop. This is my daughter. I've changed her diapers, I saw her lose her first tooth, I taught her how to ride a bike...and now I've got my hand on her ass. I look at you sucking on my tongue, I see the love and trust of a sweet daughter looking back at me. I see something else, though, too. Something darker, something I've not seen before, at least not in you. That look, its hunger, and need, and it mirrors the look in my own eyes.

Savoring that look, I finally, knowingly, cross the line. My fingers sneak up under your panties, which by now have grown quite damp. Fuck, I feel wet skin, your shaved pussy sucks my finger in. My little girl moans again, my dirty little girl wiggles more, sliding the crack of her ass along the length of my cock, my jeans the only thing separating us from consummating this deadly sin.

As you watch me, you too see the look in my eyes, the hunger, the lust, and you know yours mirror mine. Already feeling so wet before you're even touched, when you finally feel my fingers on your bare skin you let out a breathless moan. You start to move your hips on my lap, riding my cock with your ass. I hear you whisper softly in my ear "ohhh Daddy, please fuck me."

When I hear you whispering those words, I know that we've definitely crossed the line, and I no longer care. My finger is pressing deeper inside you, your hips keeping time with my wrist, and your mouth has sucked my tongue almost to your throat. I reach down with my free hand to unzip my jeans, only to find that your hand is already working them open, and your fingers eagerly wrap around my shaft. Seems as though my little girl knows what she wants.

Pulling my hardness from my pants, you start to stroke slowly, feeling it grow even bigger, and then you aim it towards your wet tiny hole. You raise up a bit in my lap. Feeling my head pressing against your slick, bare hole causes another moan to slip from my mouth. Slowly pushing against it, you can feel it stretching your lips open. "Ohhh daddy" you moan into my ear as you push down until the whole head of my thick cock is inside; you start to ride just the head of it.

Oh fuck you feel so good, so tight. I can't believe I'm actually inside my daughter, my own flesh and blood. You've barely got the head of my cock inside, and you're so wet, it's pouring from your little puss. We kiss again, more fervently this time, and your tongue joins mine in a tangled mess. I grab your ass tightly and squeeze, and again pulling you more closely, forcing my hard flesh deeper inside you. "Oh baby, I want you to take it all." Trying to whisper, but becoming louder and louder. As I get lost in our kiss, I moan over your mouth.. moving down to your neck, I kiss, suck and nibble your ear, your neck your shoulder.. starting to feel more and more intense passion my nibbles turn to slight biting as my suckling starts to leave marks on your necks. My hands winds through your hair pulling a bit to get access to your neck.. then biting your chin lightly before plunging my tongue back into your mouth.

Your body is moving faster now, up and down on my shaft, feeling me stretch your cunt wider and wider as you slowly pulling more and more of my cock deep inside of you. "Ooohhhh daddy, daddy, your cock feels so good inside my pussy."

Any rational thought has long left my mind, carnal rule of law reigns instead. Hearing those words, hearing "daddy" in your little girl voice, looking down and really seeing myself deep inside you....it all becomes too much and my body lets loose. My cock is spurting hot seed deep in your pussy, I feel it seeping out from your tight lips as you ride me.

My eyes close as my heart continues to pound. I'm just holding you tight now, you're shaking with your head on my shoulder. I'm not sure whether it's sobs causing your body to move like that, or just excitement; and I'm not sure whether that's anxiety growing in the pit of my stomach, or just the beginnings of a new hunger.