Dorian & Lianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way he stretches me makes me feel full to bursting. It is pleasant, no matter how much I wish to deny it.

"You feel so good around me, Lianna. I want to fill you up with me." He says, thrusting faster. I moan low in my throat as he pounds into me.

He thrusts hard once, twice, three more times before I feel him throb and pulse inside me, warmth flooding my inside. He groans as he releases inside me, holding me tightly and kissing me all over.

He pulls out slowly, I feel him drip out of me and into my crack. We are both sweaty and breathing hard.

"You have your voice back?" He asks, looking up at me.

I open my mouth to speak, clearing it once before I say, "I expect a bath after such treatment." I say quietly, not looking at him.

He laughs and flops down beside me, pulling me close and kissing my forehead.

"Of course, Lianna. Whatever you wish." He says, a smile in his voice.

We talk much this night. Telling how we admired each other at the dances, how he always looked out for me when I came by his shop. How he couldn't help asking for my hand when I came in and asked for a sweet that one day.

I admit that I thought him the most attractive man in the village.

He takes me many times that night, until we fall asleep and start over the next day.

We only stop when Naomi interrupts to bring breakfast, and as is to be expected, I have very strong words for her.

12