Doris' Private Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Head of her own company hires an oral slave secretary.
3k words
4.14
114.8k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ossforyou
ossforyou
87 Followers

Chapter 2

DORIS'S PERSONAL SECRETARY

DESIGNING THE SLAVE TESTS

So far, Tom sounded very promising but Doris was an experienced businesswoman who did not believe in wasting valuable time on people who were not productive and hard working. She worked six days a week making her business a success and she demanded the best from her employees and even more so from her oral slave.

Doris could hardly wait until 4:15PM when she would test Tom to see if all he wrote and said was true, concerning his desire to become her total oral slave and face fuck. She had found many men claim they will do anything a woman desires, but when put to the test, most men could not handle Doris's dominant lusty desires.

Just as Doris had made a detailed plan when starting her successful business, she designed these tests to insure the potential oral slave would do all that she would demand of him. Quite simply, if he passed all the tests, Tom would become her probationary secretary, oral sex slave and personal fuck face for one month. Doris made the tests difficult to pass, but they were nothing compared to what her slave would endure once he began the one month probationary period. This is when the slave would experience the full extent of her dominant sexual needs and desires. She would completely exhaust her slave through ruthless and brutal face fucking, smothering him with her ass and feet. Finally, she would use the slave's mouth every time she had to pee for the entire time he was at work with her. This would also be a requirement if she decided to take him home for the evening.

There would be four parts to the test.

Part one would to test Tom's willingness to drink all her pee. Even though she did not have a full bladder at this time, if he passed this test, she would train him to take all her pee in numerous different ways and scenarios during the slave's probationary period with her. If Tom passed this part of the test, she would introduce him to various oral worship activities involving her pee. Doris could actually climax when peeing full force into a slave's mouth. The sound of a slave gulping down her pee as fast as possible really excited her. The thought of her abundant flow going directly into a secured slave's mouth got her pussy wet.

Since sitting and riding a slave's face was her favorite position, part two would test Tom's ability to endure her entire weight on his face as she sat and face fucked him. During the test, she would only ride his face for ten minutes, but she would be riding her slave's face for hours if he passed this initial test. Unlike other women, Doris loved fucking a slave's face hard, using all her weight to grind her pussy and ass brutally on a slave's face. For her, the thrill and excitement came from actually raping a slave's face, hearing him gasp for air below her pussy and ass, really turned her on. She just loved the thrill of being in complete charge, knowing there was nothing the slave could do to stop her from lustfully fucking his face until she was satisfied. Tom would soon find out how it feels to have his face ruthlessly fucked by a lusty and dominant woman who will show no mercy when riding his face.

The third test was to see how long he could stay with his face buried in her huge ass, licking and sucking her asshole. She would also sit and force Tom's nose up her asshole, as this was part of the test. Many times, she really loved raping a slave's nose, forcing it as far as possible up her asshole. This tested his willingness to bury his face and be smothered by her ass in different positions. She found many men panicked when smothered between her huge and deep ass cheeks. She just loved the feeling of a slave's tongue or nose buried in her asshole, struggling to breathe between licks. Just thinking about grinding a slave's nose up her asshole made her horny as hell. She really looked forward to testing Tom.

The final test would determine if he would lick and suck every inch of her big beautiful sweaty feet. Doris loved having her feet thoroughly smelled, licked and sucked, especially after a long day at work. This was why she decided to wait until the end of the workday before testing Tom. Whether clean, dirty or sweaty, Doris demanded complete oral worship of her feet by her slave. Doris loved forcing her feet into a slave's mouth and throat and actually climaxed making a slave gag as she raped his mouth and throat with her feet, forcing her long thick toes into his throat. She also loved to make her slave totally lick her feet when they were soaked in her pee, as she forced her feet into his mouth.

She really hoped Tom would pass the four texts because she missed her old oral sex slave. Many years ago she had a loyal oral sex slave for 8 months before he moved to another state. He would come to her house Saturday mornings where she would ride his face all morning. That was more than three years ago and hoped things worked out with Tom. She was really looking forward to testing Tom.

It was finally 4:15 and everyone had left the office except Karen the Receptionist

Tom was standing in front of Karen's desk.

"Doris will see you now. Just go to her office."

TIME TO BE TESTED

"Are you ready to be tested Tom? "

"Yes, mistress." He answered submissively.

"Here are the simple rules of the tests Tom."

1. You will immediately do whatever I demand. Any hesitation will result in failure.

2. Once we begin, you will address me as your Queen and I will call you my slave.

3. I only want to feel your mouth, tongue, lips and face worshiping me. To insure this requirement, I will secure your hands and control you with a collar and leash. If you refuse for any reason, you fail my test.

4. Keep in mind that this is just a test but I will be much more demanding if I do decide to choose you as my probationary slave for one month.

5. If for any reason you request I stop during any of the tests,

You will fail and that will be the end.

"If you have any reservations or doubts that this is what you want, now is the time. I do not want to waste your time and mine. There will be no rests between tests."

"I understand my Queen."

Doris smiled cruelly at Tom as she ordered him to take off his shirt off but leave his pants on.

Doris went behind her desk and pulled out a set of leather cuffs a waist belt and dog collar with a leash. She immediately placed the cuffs on Tom, secured the waist belt around his stomach, and put the collar on his neck, Now his handcuffed hands were secure against the belt so he could not move them. She pulled on the leash, leading Tom to a long padded bench, which was at the other end of her office.

"Lay down face up slave." Yes, my Queen. Doris took off her black dress and stood directly over Tom's face. He could see Doris's thick haired pussy and her huge ass above his face.

"This is your first test slave. I want you to open your mouth so when I sit down, your mouth will cover my pussy. When I settle down with all my weight, it will seal your mouth over my piss hole and pussy. I am going to pee directly into your mouth and you are to drink and swallow every drop. For this test, I will be merciful and control the flow, but as a probationary slave, you will have to learn to swallow a complete full load of my pee much faster. Are you ready slave?"

"Yes my Queen."

Doris squatted over Tom's face and positioned her pussy directly on his open mouth. She pulled the leash behind his head and pulled it tight, so that Tom could not pull away even if he wanted to. She than sat with all her weight, which sealed Tom's open mouth to her pussy and over her piss hole.

Doris began to pee and Tom wanting so much to please this Amazon Queen realized he had absolutely no choice in the matter and swallowed the forceful flow as fast as he could. The flow was strong, but nowhere near the force or amount she had when she had not peed for hours. She was impressed that Tom eagerly swallowed her pee so quickly so she did not have to stop the flow before she was done. This meant he would be easily trained to take a full force pee when her bladder was really full.

"That was good slave and it shows you have potential. Now lick my pussy clean."

Tom knew he had passed this part of the test and was happy, but he also realized there were three more tests to pass.

Doris stood and smiled down at Tom. "Are you ready for the second part of the tests?"

"Yes, my Queen."

She had Tom get up and move to the large padded footrest and large couch chair. She had Tom sit down and lay back so his head was on the cushion of the large chair. Doris looked down and smiled cruelly at Tom.

"It is now time to see if you can take a full weight face fuck."

Doris straddled Tom's face so that she was able to lean forward against the back of the couch chair. She again pulled the leash so that Tom's face was flush against her wet pussy. This gave her comfort and total control as she settled all her weight on Tom's face.

"Slave, I want you to keep licking my pussy until I tell you to stop." Doris than began to grind her pussy up and down, forward and back, using all her weight on Tom's helpless face. Doris had the ability to climax multiple times and could control her organisms. Tom's tongue licked and sucked Doris's pussy and clit the best he could, but Doris was not interested in just getting her pussy licked. Doris got off on dominance and control and loved to fuck a slave's whole face. Feeling a tongue was fantastic, but her pussy loved to engulf a slave's entire face. Doris had intended to only fuck Tom's face ten minutes for the test, but it felt so good, she did not want to get off his face. Seventeen minutes had passed and Doris was still ruthlessly riding Tom's face to climax after climax.

Tom had never experienced being so brutally face fucked by a woman. Doris bounced and rode his face, not the least bit concerned with Tom struggling to breathe under the assault of her pussy and ass pounding his face. With Doris holding the leash tightly so he could not move his face in anyway, Tom thought he was going to pass out from Doris using her full weight on his face. Just before Tom felt like he was going to panic, Doris lifted herself off his face.

"You passed the second test slave."

Tom was breathless sucking in air as he said, "Thank you my Queen."

Doris was still excited when she told Tom to move down so that his head was on the padded bench face up. Doris straddled Tom's head facing his feet. She again pulled the leash tight to insure total control of her slave's face. Tom saw her huge ass above him.

"It is now time for the third part of the tests slave. There will be three separate areas of this test. First, I want you to just stick your tongue out as I slide my ass crack up and down your face, using your tongue as if it was a piece of toilet paper. The second thing I will do is place my asshole directly over your mouth and I want you to stick your tongue as far up my asshole as possible as I grind down on your mouth. The final part I will move my asshole over your nose and force it deep up my asshole, fucking your nose with my asshole. Are you ready to have your slave face between the cheeks of my big, beautiful Queen size ass?"

"Yes, my Queen."

Doris knew that this was probably the most difficult of all the tests; because once a slave's face was completely buried between her gigantic ass cheeks, there would be no air. She would take it a little easy on Tom in this test, but if he became her probationary slave, he would have to get used to having his face buried in her ass for long periods. Doris held the leash tight with her left hand and reached behind and grabbed the heavy cheek of her ass with her right hand, spreading it open as she squatted on Tom's face. He felt like his face was being swallowed up by giant claim as his face was completely covered by her ass cheeks. Once Doris's full weight was on Tom's face, she began to slide her ass forward and back on Tom's tongue. Doris just loved the feeling of a tongue licking up and down her crack, but she also loved having a tongue up her asshole. Doris moved her asshole on Tom's mouth so he could drive his tongue deep up her shit hole.

Even though Tom could not breathe, he was determined to stay calm and focus on the task at hand. Tom put his tongue up her asshole as far as possible and than he drove it in and out. Doris showed her appreciation by grinding down even harder on Tom's open mouth. Doris loved his tongue up her asshole but she had to complete the test. She moved her wet open asshole over Tom's nose and sat with all her weight, forcing his nose up her asshole. She than rode up and down, fucking his nose, which made her climax again. Doris rose up off Tom's face and sat on the couch.

"Kneel before me slave. You have completed three of the four tests. Are you ready for the final test?"

Yes, my Queen.

For Doris, the act of a slave licking and sucking her big sweaty feet turned her on both physically and emotionally. The feeling of superiority was part of the excitement of having a slave orally worship her feet. She loved to paint her toes bright red and force them into a slave's mouth and throat.

"The first thing I want you to do slave is get on your back on the floor and just keep your mouth closed. I just want you to use your nose to smell every inch of my feet."

Yes, my Queen, Tom Answered.

Doris stood up looking down at Tom. She placed the bottom of her left foot on Tom's face, covering it completely as she rubbed up and down his face. She had been working all day and they were sweaty and smelly, but Tom loved being a woman's foot licking slave. Tom sniffed the entire bottom of Doris's feet and than moved his nose between her toes, as Doris squeezed his nose between each toe he smelled. Once both feet were done, Doris ordered Tom to give her feet a total tongue bath, as she stepped hard on Tom's face, making sure he licked and sucked every single inch of both of her feet.

Tom loved the salty taste as he sucked on each of Doris's thick toes. He wondered how such a large foot could be put inside his mouth, but this was answered quickly.

"It is now time to rape your mouth slave. Open your mouth as wide as you can and keep looking into my eyes. I want to see your face getting mouth raped by my feet slave" Doris forced her big right foot into Tom's open mouth, stretching it to the extreme, which made Tom moan. Doris was determined to give Tom a taste of what was to come when he officially became her probationary slave. Doris viciously forced her foot deeper into Tom's mouth, her large toe touched Tom's throat, which excited Doris. With Tom's head against the floor, there was no way to move away from the invading foot in his mouth. Doris began brutally forcing her foot in and out of Tom's mouth. When Tom began to gag, Doris climaxed and forced her toes deeper into her slave's throat. Doris kept climaxing and fucking Tom's mouth and throat with her feet until she was satisfied.

She took her right foot out of Tom's mouth and smiled down at his fearful face, as she again forced her left foot into his mouth. Doris began to literally fuck Tom's mouth and throat with her left foot, making Tom gag as her toes dug into his throat. Just as Tom felt he was about to choke to death, Doris pulled her foot from his mouth.

"Congratulations, you have passed my tests and you are now officially my probationary oral sex slave and face fuck."

" Thank you my Queen, I look forward to serving you.

"You begin work Monday morning. Be here at 8:30AM. Your first job will be to make the coffee for the entire office staff before they get here at 9: AM. Be prepared for a busy day my slave."

"Yes, my Queen."

As Tom left the Dorothy's office, he noticed the receptionist, Karen was looking at him in a strange way, smirking as if she knew something he didn't.

"Good By and we will see you Monday morning. Get plenty of rest. You will need it."

Tom felt uneasy and was exhausted from the tests.

Little did Tom know what all his duties would involve as a secretary in the Amazon executive women's consulting company?

ossforyou
ossforyou
87 Followers