Dottie and Me

Story Info
Dominant female, submissive male.
1.1k words
4.05
40.1k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little about me. My wife recently passed away and I have been mostly working in healthcare. I am 52 and chunky. One thing about healthcare is that most of the women working there are always looking for some fun. Now that I was alone I went a little wild, and was fucking anything that walked. I found that as much as I enjoyed fucking I loved to eat pussy even more and got a great reputation for it. One of the Directors I work with was Dottie. She was 68 but looked great with killer legs that she showed off in stockings and heels as well as a firm ass and tits, but a reputation as a miserable bitch. Her husband was 10 years older then her and rumor had it that he didn't care anymore. Retired and home alone most of the time. One day I was working late and was near her office. I heard her on the phone talking to someone and basically she was saying she couldn't wait to see him and get fucked. I continued doing what I was and she came out of the office. I think she realized that I had heard her and she went to me that even old ladies liked to have fun! I smiled and laughed. She smiled at me and left.

The next week on Friday I was at a meeting in Eatontown, NJ. When it was over I went to the local TGIF to get some diner. Who do I see there but Dottie and a fellow who looked young enough to be her son. She was all over him and then she looked over and saw me. Her mouth dropped. I decided to leave at that point. That Monday she came to my office and closed the door behind her. She was very blunt said she hoped what I saw was between us. I said of course, that I would never talk about anything that happens outside of work. She then started to talk to me and tell me how lonely she was and how the guy she was with could not satisfy her. I was kinda shocked but listened as she told me she heard about me and my ability to satisfy. She then stood up and twisted her body and asked if I would like to see if I could satisfy her! I said sure, when? She said after work. I followed her home.

I was a little surprised that she wanted me to follow her home till she told me her husband was out of town for the next 2 weeks in Florida with their kids. She then sat down and had me pour us each a glass of wine. As she drank hers she said did I mind if she took control? I said no problem. She then told me to undress for her. I stripped and then she told me to crawl to her. I did and when I got there she told me to remove her shoes and massage her feet. As I did so she moaned and told me to lick and suck her toes through her stockings. Again I did as I was told, massaging her calf and thighs. She had me stop and she stood up. She then told me to worship her feet and as she did this she removed her blouse and skirt, leaving her in panties, pantyhose, and bra. She then sat down and told me to work up her thighs, to give her a tongue massage. I gladly did this and when I got to her panties she had me remove them and her bra.

" Eat me through my pantyhose, suck my cunt you little shit!" As she said those words i worked harder. I then ripped open her pantyhose and licked her clit. Her cunt was soaking! I dove in and worked her clit,licking and sucking it. All of a sudden she squeezed my head in her thighs and came. As she did she squirted in my face. As she shuddered I noticed she had been pinching her nipples and they were like bullets sticking up. She started to cry and I asked her what was the matter. She told me she had female plumbing problems for the past 10 years and anytime she came she squirted. She said her husband refused to eat her anymore as did her boy-toy. She said he would come as soon as he got in her and while he fucked her 2 or 3 times she did not cum from that, only by having her pussy licked or masturbating. I told her I loved it and had no problem sucking it up! She then pulled me closer and forced my head into her tits. I started to suck them and as I did she moaned again. She laid back on the couch and spread her legs. I put my cock in her but she pushed me back and said no. " I want you to serve and service me. You can't fuck me unless I tell you so. You will do as I tell you. If you agree then we can have a lot of fun." Because I enjoyed so much servicing her so far I agreed.

She then knelt on the couch and bent over, telling me to lick her ass. I went to work, lick and sucking her ass, forcing my tongue as deep in it as I could. At the same time I continued to massage her thighs. After 10 minutes or so She told me to sit on the floor and put my head back on the couch. She then sat on my face and ground her pussy into my lips. I licked and sucked when all of a sudden she collapsed on me and came, again flooding my face. As she did this I felt her foot jam into my balls and my mouth opened.."Drink it you pig!" I dared not obey and I sucked down all her juices and piss. She finally stopped and rolled onto the couch. She then instructed me to jerk off on her stocking covered toes. I did as I was told and all it took was a minute and I shot a big load. She then put her foot up and told me to lick it clean. I reluctantly did as I was told and worked her toes till they were wet from my mouth, no cum on them. She then told me I should get dressed and go home, we would talk tomorrow.