Double Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly," I called to her, "I want you to get behind me for this next bit. Mom, I want you to reach your hand up and dig your nails into the small of my back. Bring your head close to my groin. It will look very suggestive from Kelly's view."

"What do you mean?" Mom asked, her fingertips already tickling my skin as they moved near my spine.

"It will look like you are sucking him, Mom," my all knowing sister replied taking her position.

Her eyes widened, but she did not move away.

"Sucking him?" She looked up to me, digging her nails into the muscles of my back. "How?"

"Just open your mouth a little and breathe on my cock," I instructed. "It's just pretend, but it will look real for Kelly."

I could see dark twinkle in her eye but couldn't tell if it was of hunger or mischief... Perhaps both. She licked her lips, wetting them and then opened wide, easing herself closer and closer, until she stopped a mere inch from my swollen member. Her breath though, my god, it was electric. I could feel the humid heat push past her lips and wrap around until dissipating into the air. It was amazing. Insane and so very, very wicked, multiplied by the sounds of the ever constant shutter as my sister fired away capturing every second she could. And while I thought this was solid, my mother decided to be the one to spice it up first.

At first I felt her hands begin to lower, the nails kneading trails in my skin on their downward journey until she cupped my ass cheeks, one in each hand. What's more, her eyes stayed locked on mine, watching my reactions as she teased me, now with a naughty little smile.

"Scoot back," she said to me, and I did allowing her to now slip down to the floor on her knees, never letting go of me.

Her hands squeezed and released, massaging the muscled in my buttocks, as she now kneeled with her head below my cock.

"This is so very bad," she said, blowing air through her now pursed lips against my inner thighs.

"It is," I said, "But it's just pretend..." I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling her warm air course now over my testicles. God this was intense.

"Is it?" she asked as she brushed her nosed against the underside of my shaft, causing my eyes to snap open with a groan.

Our eyes locked as I reached out and grabbed her by the hair. Thoughts of mischievous actions danced behind her eyes and she bared her teeth in a surprised smile. She laughed, and snapped at my head, threatening to bite the end, but I held firm.

She was right though; the pretense of pretending was fading fast.

"Kelly," I said still holding our mother. "Shoot now from the side over here."

My sister took her position crouching down beside us, rosy cheeked and in panties so moist they shimmered.

"Now Mom, stick out your tongue," and she did. "We're gonna pretend now that you are licking my shaft."

Her pulse quickened as her eyes locked on my cock once more.

"But," I continued. "To make this look really good, I'm gonna need you to hold me."

Her chest was heaving.

"You want me to touch your cock?"

I nodded. "Yes Mom. I want you to hold the base and pretend like you are giving it a big, long lick from the bottom to the top. Get as close as you can but try not to touch."

She released my ass and I her hair, allowing her to setting beneath me. I took this moment and shed the pants and underwear completely. With a step, I was back over her and watched mesmerized as my mother reached out and grasped the base of my hard cock.

"Ohhh Baby," She purred, unconsciously toying with her nipple. The sight was so erotic it is now burned deep in my memory. How I didn't cum right then and there I will never know.

"Now lean forward," I said.

Our mother eased forward and she ducked her head down, tongue extended. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as slowly, she moved her head up, the tip of her tongue tracing an invisible line just a millimeter from my skin; until suddenly, as she neared the ridge of my crown, I felt her soft wet tongue lick the top of my penis.

"Oh shit," I gasped, unprepared for the contact but basking in the instant jolt of pleasure.

"Oops," she said, covering her mouth. "Sorry. It was a little hard." She giggled at the pun. "Let me try again," she said as she went back down.

Who was I to stop her as she tried a second time.

I watched again, though this time she made it only half way before the warm muscle of her tongue pushed up against my skin, now deliberately sliding up to the tip, taking a tiny drop of my pre-cum with it in one curling scoop.

"Sorry Honey," she said, wetting her lips again and dove down placing her tongue against me from the very start.

She did away now with any act of licking and lapped back and forth across my cock, coating it in trails of saliva. My legs where growing weak to this assault and I had to sit down, but didn't want it to end.

"Hold on Mom," I barely managed watching instantly a look of disappointment cross her face. "Let's try something else."

I turned to my sister, catching her as she pulled her hand out from her tank top.

"Hop on the bed, Sis and get way up at the top."

As she got in position, I turned to our mother.

"Okay now Mom, this may seem a little much, but we are gonna simulate me going down on you." I watched her shudder as her nipples seemed to grow harder, but no words passed her lips.

"I want you to lie back on the bed and I will crawl between your legs. Now I will be touching your skin, but I will try not to get too personal, okay?"

Her lip quivered. "Are... are you sure they will look good?"

"Oh hell yes, if they are of you," I said, causing her to smile and roll her eyes though I could tell the thought of what was about to happen excited her greatly. "Besides, if Kelly's in the right angle, though I won't be licking you directly, no one would know any different."

She bit her lip as if pondering, then, kicking off her pumps she said, "Okay... Now lie where?"

I directed her to the bed, having her lean back against the pillows propped on her elbows. Her legs she kept together as I crawled up from the foot of the bed. My hand first caressed her stocking covered ankle and then slid up her calf, feeling the contours of her toned leg beneath the fabric until rotating to her knee and then higher still. My fingers brushed the hemline of the stockings, examining the change from fiber to flesh. She squirmed beneath my touch.

"We're being very bad, you know?" She said as she rubbed her legs together, her eyes locked on my hand.

"Probably," I replied, my hand now rubbing up and down her outer thigh.

She lifted her hand and brushed a loose lock of hair behind her ear. Her breath appearing steady while my heart beat with a fury in my chest.

"I should stop you." I watched her eyes rise up higher, taking in my chest, then arms, and then my eyes. "It would be the right thing to do."

It was probably true, but we were far beyond that moment. We should have stopped way long ago. Perhaps even some time at the beach. We had our chance, but we chose not to heed it.

With purpose, I reached out and lifted her leg up, opening her thighs and baring her wet and hungry vagina to my lecherous gaze.

"Oh my god," she said, though offered no resistance or retreat. "I can't believe I'm showing my pussy to my kids," she said with a partial laugh.

I smiled. "Hey, we're adults now," I said lowering my face to a foot away from her womanhood, her hips rocked up granting me access. "Besides, this Mom... is a beautiful pussy."

If her cheeks weren't already red, they would have blushed some more... amplified now by the fact my head was lowering closer to her slit.

My face stopped mere inches from her groove; my eyes darting up the dripping slit now gently parting as if asking to be kissed. This was the same hole I had come out of so very long ago. And here I was, a grown man, knocking at its door once more. It was like a beautiful present, a box if you will, complete with a tiny little bow of her dark red pubic hair, neatly puffed in a tiny little patch.

"Oh Mom, if you weren't my mother..." I said followed by a sigh, my breath now tickling her, teasing her.

She flinched and rocked her hips with light moan. Both her hands were back on her breasts as she shut her eyes, feeling my breath upon her.

A wicked smile crossed my lips as I puckered my lips and blew, sending a warm column of air out of my mouth and across her gaping pussy.

"Oh Jason," she shuddered, running a hand through her hair.

I blew again, this time directing the current up her slit, lashing her with my wind.

She moaned and her muscles flexed tickled and pleasured mixed into one intense wave of feelings.

And I went again, and again, shuddering and twisting my blows, forcing them to dance and pierce her wet slit as she writhed before me. I would focus on her pelvis, her lips, and then finally the tiny hooded clit nestled like the cherry on top.

The effects were beyond evident as my mother moaned and groaned in tortured bliss, rocking and scooting and convulsing as the tease continued. She was a woman on fire begging for release. She was the personification of eroticism, and though it was looking good, I knew we could make it better.

I motioned to Kelly, having her come closer and I repositioned my face between her thighs.

"Great Mom, now this next bit will be tricky. I'm gonna extend my tongue, kinda like what you were doing, but this time I want you to grab my hair and hold me just in front of your pussy. Sound good?"

"Sure Babe," she quickly replied. She reached down and grabbed me by my head, positioning my face in front of her box. Though as soon and my tongue parted my lips, she pulled my face the rest of the distance, right into her willing pussy.

"Oh Jason, I'm so sorry," She feigned though she kept my head pinned against her.

Instantly I felt the tender lips of her vagina part as the tip of my tongue pierced her folds. Her taste, a sweet saltiness instantly traversed my senses. Contact had been made and there was no going back. It was I who smiled this time as I let my tongue now swipe up, licking between her folds bringing her juices into my mouth.

"Oh yes, that's it baby," she purred, her eyes squeezed shut.

God she tasted good: Somewhere between a warm peach on a summer day and that saltiness of skin after a dip in the ocean. I wanted more; much, much more. Well fuck it then, I thought as I reached both hands under her hide and dove in.

I was like a madman; licking, flicking and twirling against her and within. I would kiss and nibble and fuck her with my tongue all while she would cry out in startled bliss. I could get enough. Her juices rolled down my chin while my nose tickled her tiny bush.

She'd spread her legs wider, trying to get me deeper. Then pulling my head higher forcing me to focus on her clit, and I did. I could feel the tiny pearl with the very tip of my tongue and I traced the edges in such fine detail I felt I could map it later.

"OH SHIT!" She cried, now clamping her thighs against my head as I lifted her ass higher off the bed.

Her whole body was shaking, quivering from wave after wave of pleasure that would course through her with every brush of my tongue and kiss from my lips. If this kept up, I just knew she would cum, and god did I want that. I wanted it so fucking bad. To give this woman, my model, my mother, an earth shattering orgasm would leave me beyond happy. And I would, just not quite yet. I needed more...

My pace slowed down as I lowered her back to the bed her legs easing their grip. I stood up straight, my cock now standing straight out between her legs.

"How'd that look, Sis?" I breathed heavy as I wiped our mother's wetness off my mouth.

"So fucking good," she said smiling as she adjusted her underwear.

I took a deep breath. "Awesome."

"I'm ah... I'm gonna need a second," Mom panted staring at my cock. I could almost see her pulse beat throughout her body as she sprawled out below me slowly catching her breath.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah... This is just a little more... intense then I was expecting."

"I'll say," chimed Kelly.

Mom rolled her eyes and chuckled as she sat up. "Okay Mr. Photographer... What next?"

"Okay, now... we're gonna switch. I'm gonna lay down and you will be doing the same thing you were doing earlier, but just to the head."

"You mean it's okay for me to lick you?"

"Fair's fair."

A devilish smile crossed her lips as I flopped down onto my back. Her eyes locked onto my rigid member and she slithered down to my feet. Suddenly, I felt like prey as she grasped by cock, bringing her mouth to it and pursing her lips. Looking me dead in the eye, she gave it a big, wet kiss right on the crown.

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

"Watch your mouth, young man," she said with a quick lick against the tip like it was an ice cream cone.

"I can't help it," I chuckled. "I'm watching yours."

She smiled again, extending her tongue and began to trace the edge of my cock once more, focusing on the tip.

"Mmmm." She was like sex on fire. "And how does it look." Her tongue flicked rapidly, causing me to gasped and shudder.

"So good," I somehow managed.

"I bet it does." Her hand began to slide up the base. "And how does it feel?" She squeezed her hand and pushed it back down, now slowly jacking me off.

"Sooo fucking good."

"Mmmm," She purred again. "Good, Baby. I want this to turn out good." She continued her assault, kissing and licking my sensitive cock, all while her hand firmly pumped my tool.

It was becoming too much, beyond what I had hoped or expected. And then suddenly, I felt her lips part and my cock slipped into her wet and willing mouth.

"Holy Shit!" I moaned and she quickly pulled off, gasping.

"Oh fuck Baby!" she breathed. "Sorry. Instincts took over for a moment there." Her hand continued to slowly move along my shaft as she looked back to me.

I laughed. "It's fine... it's fine. No worries," I managed, short on breath.

"Yeah Mom," Kelly chimed. "It looked so fucking hot."

She hid her face with her hand again, giggling, though making no effort in releasing my dick.

"It's just... I haven't had a man's penis in my mouth for a while and I guess I... I kinda missed it." She took another slow, sensual lick up my cock, swirling her tongue around the head as she finished.

"I can tell." Though I had hoped for something like this, the reality was far beyond that which I expected.

She licked again. "So you don't mind then?"

"Mind what?" I asked.

"You know..." She traced her tongue, back and forth against the ridge of the crown.

"That my Mom's licking my cock?" How I could manage coherent sentences is beyond me.

She shrugged. "Well that... But I was wondering if I could put you back in my mouth." As if to emphasize the point, she leaned forward biting the tip of my cock like a playful succubus.

"Please do," I managed, and no sooner had the words left my mouth when her lips closed over my pole once more.

I couldn't believe it. She was sucking my dick. My own mother, stark naked lying across my legs bobbing her head up and down in my lap. To say it was intense would not do it justice; I felt more like I could generate electricity.

The skill this woman possessed I would have never guessed. She would suck on the uptake like a vacuum of pleasure, keeping her tongue massaging the shaft with each blissful stroke. Each moan from her mouth would reverberate through the skin, accentuated by her hand pulling the skin tight from the base of my cock.

She would twist and pull and suck and nibble, all while keeping her eyes locked on my face watching the utter torment she put me through. She was milking me hard; pulling drop after drop of pre-cum from my shaft into her warm and pleasurable mouth.

This was too much, too out of control. My balls were aching, churning; prepping themselves to release their load down my mother's throat. I couldn't believe this was happening. It felt so good and wrong and everything in between... and to top it all off, there was always Kelly right beside me, capturing each sinful moment.

"Jesus, Jason," she said with a staggered breath. "I can't believe she's sucking you off."

I shifted my gaze to my sister, on her knees a mere foot from me. Her panties were absolutely drenched, so much so that her inner thighs had begun to glisten. Looking higher I could see she had pulled one of her breasts out from confinement and was pulling on the nipple in between pictures. Her nipples were smaller than our mothers, lighter too, but by no means any less sexy.

Kelly looked down, watching me as she pinched her titties once more.

"This is so fucking hot, Bro." She cooed with her own sexy smirk.

"Mmmm..." I managed now closing my eyes and my knob was tickling Mom's tonsils. "Tell me about it..." I was getting close. Fuck did I want to cum; the pressure was growing and nearing that moment of no return. But I wasn't ready... Not yet. I bared my teeth and opened my eyes.

"Okay, okay, wait a sec..." I panted.

"What baby, are you close?" She asked, rubbing my cock against her cheek before sucking it back down her throat.

"Oh Shit!... No Mom," I managed. "I want to try one more thing." Fuck this was feeling so good... but I wanted to continue our game.

She slowed down, looking up at me but keeping the head just behind her lips. Then, with an audible 'POP', she let it snap out.

"Alright... What's left?" Her hand still slowly milked my cock.

I took a deep breath. "The shot's not complete. We need to... simulate... sex."

She studied my face and raised an eyebrow.

"Do we?"

I watched as one of her hands began to snake between her legs as she stroked me.

"And how do you suppose we do that?"

I swallowed. "I have some ideas, but they all start the same... We first need to make it look like I'm about to enter you."

Her expression was nearly unreadable.

"Really?" She licked my cock again.

I nodded.

"You don't think we've have enough photos yet?" She ran her lips around the edges, of the crown once more; teasing me, taunting me.

I shook my head.

Silence filled the room, but I could see something dancing in her eyes. She smiled, kissed my cock, and then asked, "Okay then. Where do you want me?"

My cock lurched in response, and I'm sure she felt it.

"I need you to scoot off the bed for a second." She did as commanded as I maneuvered to the edge; sitting down and facing the same way this all began. "Okay, now Kelly... Get down low in front of us, about bed level. Great. Now Mom, I want you to face Kelly but straddle my hips, but stay standing."

She didn't even flinch a muscle as she did exactly as I asked, lifting her leg and placing it over me, our sexes now lined up perfectly. I leaned forward wrapping my arms around her and slid them up her body. My hands were mirror images as they coursed their way to her chest until I enveloped her breasts in my palms.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

She just purred and pushed her ass against my chest, the small of her back now against the side of my face. Embolden by this response, I squeezed, feeling not just her nipples but the tiny bumps around her areolas. I toyed with them, teasing them, mimicking the same motions I had seen her perform moments earlier. And with each pinch and pull, I could feel her taut muscles flexing and releasing through my cheek as she rolled her hips in response.

"Okay Mom," I panted against her back. "Now I'm gonna hold your hips, but I want you to sink down a tad and hold yourself open as if I was about to enter you."

She nodded between shallow breaths as my hands landed on the curve of her hips. Her stance widened and I felt her lower herself down. As soon as she had, suddenly I was able to see around her and much to my surprise, her large vanity mirror stared right back at us. There, as if life size, I could see my panting mother hovering an inch over my hard and throbbing cock. The image was so exciting, so sinful and taboo. I couldn't believe what I was seeing until a mere moment later a feeling tore me away from the image.