Double Indemnity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcy's parents insisted on knowing what she was in jail for, and I repeatedly refused to answer them. Reluctantly, they finally agreed to go get her. I told them to take her to their house, and I would have her things sent over as soon as possible. I got the feeling they understood that it was a domestic problem.

Debbie volunteered to take the girls to Chucky Cheese, while I went home to pack up Darcy's things. I packed fast and put the bags and boxes on the front porch, as they were filled. Just as I was finishing up, Darcy and her parents arrived. Darcy was crying and stayed in the car with her mother, as her father and I loaded her things in the trunk. It only took a few minutes. Darcy's father shook my hand and said he and his wife were sorry for the trouble Darcy had caused. It was short, but sincere. I appreciated it.

Phillip Chase skipped bail, but wasn't gone too long. Darcy was more than willing to exchange knowledge of his where-abouts for a reduced sentence. Bill Mercer had no idea what Emily and Darcy were up to. He never knew that Emily had fixed Darcy up with Chase. Bill was not charged with anything. Emily got a two-year sentence, and will probably be out in one. Bill filed for divorce.

Darcy got three to five years for conspiracy to commit murder. She will probably be out in two. Apparently, Phillip and Darcy were going to go to Europe with the money from the insurance and sale of the house. Phillip ended up with five to eight years. My divorce will be final in two more months.

The twins will be starting school this year, and I will have to hire a full time nanny. My relationship with Debbie is slowly getting stronger. She has mentioned that she is willing to quit work and become a full time mom and wife, if I am willing. I guess I should have gone to the prom with her.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
More Stories