Double Penetrated Honeymoon

Story Info
From a total sex novice to a honeymoon slut of two brothers.
16.4k words
4.45
248.4k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
706 Followers

Like every girl has a dream of the fear & experiences of the first wedding night, I too had been awaiting what was in my share. To tell you about myself, I am Mita, the elder of two girls, brought up in very controlled environ of an extremely orthodox landlord father and a very devoted & religious mother. My initial formative years were spent in a village, where the school and the home were next to each other. I was not allowed to mix around with the other village children. My father held a very high position in the village hierarchy and was respected, -- rather feared.

This made me forfeit all the joy of growing up and the small talk with friends that in the end, educates a girl about herself and her body. The only joy that came along was my baby sister, in whose company I grew into a well built girl. As I got my first period, my mother gave me a brief lecture and advised me as to the hygiene. But other than that talk about sex was a taboo.

We later on shifted to the city and being of a marriageable age, my parents were on the lookout for a suitable groom.

In India, it is a custom that the parents find a suitable match, a groom for their daughters. Meeting or going around with a boy before marriage, at that time was prohibited. The society here in India, is not as advanced like the west in this area of relationships.

I had absolutely no idea about the actual sex acts, before my marriage; but the turn of events were such that I am getting a love making quota which is more than what most of the Indian Girls can expect. Initially I was unaware of what was happening, but when times passed, I learnt to enjoy my lucky fate.

As informed, I had grown up into a very fair, slim girl with my breasts like small papaya fruits. My breasts were slightly elongated and pointed with an upward curve, like a pair of mini-missile. There was no droop and they were nice and taut. I had a stubby nipple sitting at the tip of the cones and about half an inch long. I would always admire them in a mirror, seen through my closely fitting salwar dress. At times my nipples would make a dent and show through my dress. My height was placed at 5.5ft and the vitals were 32-28-36. Whenever we attended any marriage parties, heads turned to see me and I knew that I stood out amongst others.

One day my father came home, soon after my 18th birthday and announced that we would be receiving visitors to look at me. In other words a match had been found for me and the future in-laws and the groom would be visiting our house to 'inspect' me. The date fixed was after two days and there was hectic activity in our house. I was ordered not to go out of the house. My sister, who was now 15 yrs, was asked to help me in my make-over and my dresses. Father bought lots of sweets for the visitors.

Finally the day arrived. The family of the future groom were filthy rich and were blessed with 'two boys'; this was what I was told. Since they were coming in the evening, I was made to have a bath with lots of aromatic herbs. I wore a bright blue saree (Indian drape dress) and a matching tightly fitting blouse. My hands, neck, ears and hair hosted many gold ornaments. I felt like a highly decorated doll.

When they arrived in a Mercedes car, I was very impressed. But immediately, I got a shock as the 'two boys' turned out to be exact twins. They had worn clothes which could not differentiate them. They both were tall, fair and very handsome. From the way they talked and behaved, I could make out that they were very close to each other. They were named Rohan and Sohan,

My father welcomed them and after they settled down, I was called out for 'display'. I was introduced to Sohan as my future groom. As soon as my eyes met his eyes, our eyes locked into each other. The match was fixed. Both of us were impressed with each other. The parents of the boys asked me a few questions about me and my likes and then I went inside to serve the refreshments. I could make out the eyes of the boys on me.

Later on after all talks, they left. By late evening, we received a call that they had approved of our alliance and that they would visit us for further talks. All at home very, very relieved. But the big dilemma to me was which my groom was. They both looked same.

In the week that followed, the talks were finished. They had strictly told my parents that they did not want to burden us with any dowry as they were against it. It was also decided that I should visit their house and that my groom would come to pick me up in a day or two.

Two days later my father told me that the boy would be coming in the evening. Their house was at the other end of the city which was about 8 KMS away from our place. My mother lectured me how to behave and talk at their house. The request of my sister to accompany me was put down firmly to allow me to have privacy with the boy. Sharp at around 5PM, one of the boy came to pick me up. He was wearing a tight jean and a designer white shirt. I was wearing a rich saree in maroon shade.

He wished my parents and smiled at me. My heart melted and a pleasant shiver ran down my legs. I waved a bye to my parents and sat on the front seat, where the door was held open by Sohan. He shut the door and went around to the drivers' seat and waved to my parents as he sat down.

We left for his place. We hardly spoke in the car except for a few questions, which I answered in mono-syllables. We reached their house, which was huge, and there was a long driveway to their house. Sohan stopped the car and came round to open my door. He put out his hand which I hesitatingly accepted. As he helped me out, I saw his parents standing at the door and smiling to us. I pulled back my hand ashamed that they saw me holding his hand. The family was very nice and so was Rohan. Sohan was literally fawning over me. My mother-in-law to be was a very nice person and very broad minded too. By the end of the evening, the ice was broken and we exchanged many little tit bits of conversation of our families and our future plans.

The parents told us that they were very fortunate to have such fine boys and were very happy that Sohan had chosen me. I blushed. They also told me that they would want to make me their daughter-in-law at the earliest and if I had any other plans then having an early wedding. I replied in the negative and asked them to take any decision. The mother-in-law gifted me a very beautiful and expensive necklace, which she said she always wanted to give to the first daughter-in-law. At this Rohan jokingly what she would give his bride?

My father-in-law spoke to me and told me that in case I wished, then they would not mind if I decided to wear jeans and t-shirts or salwars, if I felt that wearing saree was a burden. My MIL insisted that she wanted to see me more in salwars then in sarees

After dinner, Sohan came to reach me home. We stopped near my house and he walked me to the door. My father was very happy to see us. At the de-briefing at home I told them about what my MIL & FIL had told me. They appreciated the gift and praised the Lord for this wonderful match.

The wedding was fixed after a month. During these intermediate days, we met about 3-4 times, but in the presence of mine or his parents.

Three days before the wedding my house started filling with relatives. Most of my cousins were boys and I had only two girl cousins who were younger to me. They made fun of me to be careful of the first night. One of them whispered that she had heard that there would be a blood flow. I did not understand what they were saying and was a bit frightened. But they assured that in time I would love it.

What was this "it" that they were referring? I was absolutely in the dark. Unbelievable, but true. My knowledge about sex was 'zero'. I knew that my vagina was meant for the periods and for peeing, and my rear for excreting; but was not aware of any other thing to be done. I had been feeling very funny between my legs but I could know why. A day before the wedding, my mother came to my room and requested all the other guests to leave the room politely.

When we were alone, she told me that I would now be going to a new house, and that I should be prepared for all situations. She was hesitant, but she said that the first night is the most important night as she will be meeting her husband alone for the first time. I did not understand why she was telling me this, as I was alone with him in the car when we went to his house? She also told me that I should allow him to do what he wants to do on the first night and that I would understand. She strictly told me not to stop him in what would happen. She told me in as many awkward, and lowered voice that initially there would be a little blood that would spot the bed and I was not to get scared; She ended by saying that I would understand.

That left me very confused, but I did not ask her what she meant. My confused state continued till after my wedding ceremony. The ceremony ended in the evening and the bridal palanquin left for the groom's house. Their gardens and house was lit, making a day out of the night.

I was traditionally welcomed into the house and was taken straight to the bedroom. It was huge and had been decorated with flowers. The bed was strewn with rose petals and I shivered with anticipation looking at the bed. I had seen such décor earlier, but had thought that it was part of the décor.

His cousins took me to the bed and made me sit. I saw the time in the watch; it was 10PM. After some time, I was escorted to have dinner and everybody there poked fun at Sohan and me. I blushed at their jokes. After dinner, I was escorted back to the bed room and his cousins giggled as they left and shut the door behind them. Soon after Sohan entered and locked the door.

He came to the bed and sat near me. Something was happening to me between my legs, and in my bosom, which I could not understand. He talked in a whisper saying that I must be tired and whether I wanted to sleep. I shook my head in assent. I went in the attached bath and changed into the satiny nightie that my mother had packed. I also found a very see-through lacy front clipped white bra & panty; Also my mothers' choice. I was feeling very awkward to come out in front of Sohan, as it would be the first time that I would be in the company of a man in this type of clothes.

But after about 20 minutes, when I came out, Sohan had changed into a white pyjama kurta, and he appreciated what he saw on me. He called me to bed and I demurely reached the edge of the bed and he put out his hand to invite me on it. This was another first. I would be sharing a bed with a male, not knowing what I was expected to do, and armed only with the advice of my mother to go along with what Sohan, my husband, wanted.

He asked me if he should put off the lights. I nodded. There was a very mild bulb by the bed side and which he put on, before shutting off the room lights. We slept close to each other. Sohan's hands moved across my chest rubbing my pert breasts, which had become taut. He slowly moved his palm over my left breast and traced it with his fingers, pinching the nipples. I had closed my eyes and enjoyed the waves of some hidden pleasures that passed through my chest to between my legs. I was sub-consciously twining & untwining my legs.

Slowly his hands slipped down to my tummy, and a shiver passed through me, as it went down to between where my thighs met. My hands were frozen by my side. He slipped his hand over my vagina, which had suddenly become very moist. I had a very bushy hair growth around my vagina, But I found his hand going further down. He slowly started to pull my nightie over my thighs,; I made a feeble attempt to stop him, but he pushed me on the side and slept very close to me. Then he suddenly caught my hand and slipped it between his legs. I felt a stick like object, which I learnt was the penis, and played the most important part on this night.

It was hot and must have been about 5 inches long. It was smooth and must have had a loose skin over it. As I could feel it sliding in my hand, I explored cautiously and found that the tip was rounded and smooth and oily. I had not known about it shape, but was aware due to our Science subject in college. But I had never seen one nor talked about it.

By now Sohan had his hand in my panty, as I lay on my side. Then it happened. I felt his finger trying to enter my bum hole. Now I was a little confused; was it the vagina that he would put it in or was it the bum hole. Mother had said that it would pain a mite and that a little blood was natural. But was it the bum or the vagina? I decided to wait & watch. He slowly removed his pyjamas and slipped my panty down. I was feeling very much ashamed as it was a male touching me for the first time, and that too at my most private parts.

"I am feeling ashamed. Please stop." I pleaded.

But instead, he kissed me near the neck and slowly slipped his hand under my crumpled nightie to my breast and squeezed. The pleasurable current was so much that I slipped my hand up & down his penis. I was growing in my hand. Then I felt a different type of a feeling building up inside me as his one hand squeezed my small breast and his other hand was at the bum door. Then suddenly I felt so good that I pushed back against Sohan and felt myself squirting between my thighs and I suddenly sat on the bed, not knowing what had happened. Sohan too got up. I did not know what to say.

"Mitu, what happened?" he was genuinely concerned.

"I don't know, but I think I ...... " I replied shame facedly.

"Mitu, is it because you came?" Sohan queried.

"Came?" I was confused.

"Yes, when a body likes this feeling you release your juices. This is called "Cumming"." Sohan explained. "And you are a squirter."

"Squirter? I asked.

"Yes. Very few people are as lucky as you." Sohan replied.

He took off his shirt and I could see his muscles as we sat on the bed. My legs were dangling over the side and the nightie was crumpled to my thighs. My panty was missing. I then found Sohans' hands encircling me and pulling me to him, as he too slid his feet on my either sides and pressed himself into me. I too relaxed on him. He lifted my nightie over my shoulders and here I was with just a bra in front of this man who was to ravage me.

He commented that I was very lovely and that my breasts were beautiful. I did not realize that he was not wearing a shred of clothing, while I had my bra on. His hand s had been rubbing my bushy vagina from the outside and one hand was over my bra. His lips were playing havoc on my shoulders and neck. Then he did something as I silently participated. He lifted me and made me sit on his penis. The feeling was great.

Then his fingers went again to my bum hole and he spread my slimy "cum" around it. Suddenly I felt his finger going in my bum. I felt tickled with a little pain, but the lubricated finger was giving me another great feeling. He pushed it in a little bit more till I adjusted to the entry. He then moved it in & out and I liked it. So this was what my mom was telling me about. Suddenly he pulled it out, which made me to say "ouch".

He made me get up and kissed me as we stood. I now saw his member standing at attention and throbbing. Then he opened the drawer next to the bed and took out a bottle of Vaseline like cream. I watched in surprise as to why he should require Vaseline at this moment.

He then made me lie on the bed on my stomach and spread a lavish amount of cream near the bum hole. He also put some on his penis. And then he placed himself between my spread thighs and lifted my waist and put pillows under my stomach. I was now having my bum pointing upward. I was now waiting in a wanting anticipation for this secretive assault.

He then kept his penis tip near the hole and started pushing it in. I could feel the head trying to enter. I felt a bit of pain, but bore it.

"Ouch, ouch, it's hurting....pleeeasewait." I cried as his pole started to enter my bum hole. Tears trickled down my cheeks, as Sohan came over me lying over my back, holding onto my breast with both hands as his penis invaded my rear. And then suddenly he was inside me. The pain was unbearable but I did not stop him.

"Please Sohan. Don't move. Please. It's paining." I pleaded with him. He did not move as he lay over me kissing my neck, pressing my breasts and deeply embedded in me.

After some time I could feel him pull out, then he plunged in. This time the pain was not much. I think my hole, now well lubricated with the Vaseline like cream must have numbed my rear hole and it must have adjusted to his width. I put my hand around and held his waist. Then Sohan was going in and out, in and out and I could feel my pain dissolve into pleasure.

He suddenly put his hands around my waist and made me go on my knees. Now he was on his knees and ramming me as pleasure after pleasure built up in me and suddenly I started to squirt. He collected it in his hands and massaged them on my back and breasts. Though I was nauseated initially, I felt this to be a lubricating feeling.

Then his tempo suddenly increased and I felt him stiffen as jets of hot liquid pumped into my intestines like an enema. He collapsed over me and both of us were bathed in sweat. In a few moments I felt him growing small and slipping out of my bum. . We now lay side by side hugging each other. All inhibitions were lost. I could feel some liquid stuff sliding down my thighs and wiped it with the bed sheet.

"Did you like it? " I asked Sohan.

"Mitu, you were wonderful." Sohan was ecstatic. "I hope it did not pain much."

"Well, it did. But my mother had told me about the pain."

"Your mother had told you about this pain?" Sohan was surprised.

He smiled. Then he told me that he had a secret to tell me, and that it should be kept only between us. What he told me on my wedding bed, gave me a shock and changed the entire sex life.

"Mitu, thank you for such a wonderful love making. In fact I was not sure whether I wanted to marry as I am gay. I could not hurt my parents and had to go along with this marriage." Sohan explained.

"Gay? What is Gay?" I replied displaying my shocked state.

"No Mita, I think you don't know that actual love making or fucking is in the vagina. Gays are males who make love to males; Like lesbians are two girl lovers. They fuck (this was a new word) in their arses. I don't want to have sex in a vagina. I just cannot."

"But you just made love to me?" I almost came to tears.

"Mita, this is called arse fucking, and I love to do it. Did you not enjoy it?" he counter questioned.

"Yes........" I whispered. "But can this make me pregnant?"

"Mitu, you are so innocent. Don't worry about that. We will find a way", he said sliding his hand to my breasts again and pulling me to him.

I felt a little comfortable pushing close to him and turned to face him and slid my hand around to hug him. He kissed me on the lips and then moved down to my tits. The earlier topic was forgotten as newer feelings came to fore. In no time I could feel his soft penis becoming stiff again and now he sat on the edge of the bed with his legs down and made me sit on his penis facing him. As I sat on his thighs and placed my feet on the bed, he put his hands under my buttocks and lifted me up. I had balanced myself by holding onto his shoulders as he placed the tip of his penis at my bum hole.

The earlier lubrication had diminished the pain of entry and I could feel him sliding into me again. I pressed my breasts onto his chest and he held me tight in an embrace and we kissed, forgetting that we were joined together.

He then moved in and out by balancing me in his palms. I got on to the act and lifted myself and pushed back onto his penis which had swollen to immense size and was throbbing. This was giving me a lot of pleasure to feel my rear hole well plugged. He reclined on the bed and I could now move up and down more freely. The earlier feeling in my stomach returned and ripples after ripples could be felt ending in squirting my cum on his stomach. Soon after he stiffened and jets of his semen entered my rear.

sansar
sansar
706 Followers