Down The Rabbit Hole Ch. 01

Story Info
Tori doesn't know who she is until she is forced to see.
2k words
4.15
23.5k
20
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 07/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sigh," I looked tired. I finished washing my hands at the restroom sink and then feebly messed with my hair. It was getting late, no doubt Aaron was wondering why I had stayed so long. Why had I stayed so long? A pang of guilt rose up in my stomach. I knew why, of course I knew why. But it is all innocent enough. Isn't it biology to think one of the guys in the college group was cute? I mean it isn't like that means anything. Beyond that there were 6 people here working together, so it's not like I need to feel guilty about one of the guys being cute. I am just tired.

My phone buzzed. I glanced at it.

Aaron: "You coming home soon?"

I texted back that I was finishing up, took one more look in the mirror then snagged my phone pressed it into the back pocket of my jeans and walked out. I could hear the college kids still talking and I peeked in for a moment.

"Good night you guys," I said with a smile.

"Good night Tori!" They all said in return. I saw him flirting with Sarah. Good. I smiled and walked out. They like each other and that will help me get my mind right.

I was in my car and heading home when Aaron texted again about getting a few things from the store on the way home. I smiled. I bet he is trying to cook something. I turned in the grocery store parking lot, grabbed my purse and headed in. It was later than I thought and the place was nearly empty. I took my time walking through the aisles. Thinking about what we actually needed versus what Aaron sent me.

I am not sure if I was spacing out, tired or what but I walked smack dab into a guy getting some milk. He dropped the carton and, thankfully, it bounced on the ground and didn't explode. I stumbled a bit then caught myself from falling over.

"Oh no, I am so sorry," I blurted as I steadied myself then looked up at him. His eyes struck me first. They were green, not hazel or bluish, but green. He was taller, maybe six feet and had a rugged face-- unshaven, rough, but chiseled. He was powerfully built and handsome.

He knelt down and snatched up the carton of milk like it weighed nothing.

"That's ok," he replied with a chill. "You should be more careful, I have been standing here for like a minute."

Jerk. "I...yeah I am sorry," I answered. There was something about this guy that seemed off or different.

"Unless you meant to run into me," he said. Did he just check me out?

"Um, no why would I do that?" I blurted. I took a step back and look around. There was literally no one around us.

"Long night?" He asked. He was so comfortable in his own skin you could tell.

"Yeah I guess so," I replied. "I am really sorry again. So...have a good night ok?" With that I walked past him.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away. Was he still checking me out? Creeper. I couldn't help but realize I walked with a bit more swing in my hips. Ok so yeah, go ahead and look at what you can't have. I walked into another aisle and almost laughed. What a jerk. Why do I care any way?

I grabbed what was left of my list and got in line to check out. I noticed the guy in another line. There was a girl next to him in a short dress and she kept looking back at him and smiling. Probably a slut. Wow I am judgmental right now. I seriously need to just get home.

I smiled to the cure cashier girl and made my way back to the car. After fumbling a bit with my keys I got in and debated texting Aaron. Why bother I will be home in like 15 minutes? I zipped out of the parking lot and up to the next light. I turned the radio down and looked to my right. Of course. The jerk was in a car next to me and that girl he was with was in the passenger seat.

"I bet they are up to no good," I said to myself.

Suddenly he turned and looked right at me. Our eyes locked and a chill went down my spine. He didn't smile, didn't nod, just looked.

Green light.

I pressed the gas and went straight, and that car stayed with me. He sped up and I let him go past. I was worried. I just need to get home.

We went through the next light. They were ahead of me now. No big deal. I am totally imagining this whole thing. Why would they even care about... Suddenly I saw brake lights. I hit the brakes and slid right up to their car and hit their back bumper. My head jerked forward a bit, hitting the steering wheel harder than I expected.

I sat for a moment and took a deep breath. Thankful that it wasn't worse. My ears were ringing. I looked up with blurry vision and I could see the guy get out of his car and walk back toward me. I fumbled in my purse looking for my wallet to get my insurance information when the door opened suddenly. His hands were on me and he yanked me out of the car in one powerful motion. I shrieked.

"Shut the fuck up," he said angrily. I drug me to the passenger side of the car where the girl he was with stood looking at me.

She opened the rear passenger door and he shoved me in roughly on my stomach.

"No! Stop, please, I am so sorry I didn't see you! I..."

"Shut up!" The girl shouted at me. I felt the guy's powerful hands on my hair, he yanked my head back and shoved something into my open mouth. What is happening? Oh no. Oh no. Calm down. Calm down.

"You need to shut the fuck up bitch," He snarled in my ear. His hands were on my body now, he pulled my shirt up and slid his hands on my back. "I couldn't tell when I first saw you that you don't know what the hell you are doing. Just wandering around running into people. Crashing your car," he said into my ear.

My body tingled. His hands ran all over me, tugging at my bra then up under my stomach and up to my breasts. I tingled. What is he doing? No.

"You are one of the cocky, uptight bitches," He snarls into my ear. "Thing is, you don't know anything and then you shake your ass at me and think nothing is gonna happen."

I shout into the gag, but almost no sound comes out. This can't be happening. His hand yanked my nipples. I felt warmth shooting through my body. He tugged on them hard and as I tried to cry out I was filled with horror: I was wet. No, no, no...

He kept pulling on nipples until they were hard and raw. I was warm all over. Then he grabbed at my jeans, yanking them down along with my panties. Oh no. He is gonna rape me. No. Please no. Please no! I tried to cry out as loud as I could. Some car had to be going by, someone had to see this. This can't be happening.

I gripped my ass cheeks in his powerful hands then spanked my right cheek hard, then the left. I cried out into the gag. No. Oh no. He is going to feel that I am...

"I knew it," he snarled at me. I felt his breath in my ear. He slid his hand down between my legs. "You are enjoying this aren't you, slut?"

No! No! No! I tried to shout and and kick against him. I hate this. I hate you. I...

Suddenly he was inside me. He was big and thick. I was shocked at how wet I really was and...it felt good. He drew back then thrust into me hard. It was so deep. I am so wet. NO!!!! He thrust again and again. Tears ran down my face, but my body was on fire. I was covered in goosebumps. He gripped my hair and thrust me fast. So fast. So deep. Oh no. Oh no! He is raping me....its happening.

An orgasm hit me suddenly. It started at the base of my spine then shot through my body. I was tense, groaning and crying then hot then overwhelmed. He was pumping me so hard and it felt so good. Not good. It felt amazing. What is wrong with me? Thee thought sat there in my head as he told me I was a slut and I hadn't been fucked properly. I was going limp. Then it hit me again. In my gut and then through all of me. An orgasm I had never felt before. I couldn't breathe. It felt so good.

As it washed over me and through me I was instantly crying uncontrollably. My limbs were useless, I was limp.

I felt him yank out of me, then he turned me over. I lay on my back. Exposed to him and the woman just watching me. He grabbed my hair, pulled my head forward. I could see those green eyes staring down at me, full of lust. I couldn't fight.

He was clutching his dick and stroking it fast. I looked at it staring back at me. The thing that had violated me. I felt sick as it looked so...so...beautiful to me. Then, as he was stroking, he shot his cum at me. My face was covered with the warm goo. It was in my hair, my eyes. All over me.

He let go of my hair and my head fell back to the seat. My mind was blank. His cum ran down my face as I cried.

I heard him and the girl talking. Not sure what was being said, but I knew they were going through my jeans. I didn't care.

Guilt ran over me. Overwhelmingly. What am i? How could that feel...good? No...how could that feel SO good.

"Ok Tori," the man said suddenly.

He pulled me up and looked up at me. He held my ID and my cellphone up in front of me. I guess they got my purse. I looked at him through defeated eyes.

"I know where you live and I know your phone number," he tossed everything on the ground. "You don't say anything to anybody and we will be in touch."

I cried as he pulled me out of the backseat. Weakly I pulled my pants back up as the two of them watched me. I pushed the gag out of my mouth.

"Why did you do this?" I asked in more of a whisper.

The woman walked up to me, handed me my purse then said, "Because you are a fucking slut."

I kept my head down and took my purse. I stumbled back to my car as I felt their eyes on me. Cars rushed past on the road, but nobody stopped. Nobody cared.

I set my purse on my passenger seat, got my keys and started the car. I waited for my assailants to drive off before I got back on the road. My cell phone sat on my lap and I glanced down at it as I drove. Do I call the police? Do I call Aaron?

I could feel the goo and damp between my legs. I was ashamed. So what I call and tell them that I was raped. I looked at myself in the rearview mirror. I was flushed. Yes I was raped. But I came...hard. I looked back at the road. What does that even mean? I am so messed up.

I parked the car at home and sat for a moment. I was breathing heavily again. I could see his green eyes again, staring at me as he used me. I need to tell Aaron. I was covered in goo down there. Am I wet again?

"I can't tell Aaron," I said outloud with resolve. I got out of the car, grabbed the groceries and went inside.