Dr. Teasewood Pt. 02

Story Info
The qualifying exam.
1k words
4.4
15.7k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

The following week, Dr. Teasewood sent me a countersigned copy of our agreement. Weeks passed, then months, and I thought that there must not be much demand for the helpers on the doctor's list. Now that I had time to think about it, would a couple agree to let their doctor arrange for a stranger to fuck the patient's wife?

Just then my phone rang. It was Dr. Teasewood's office. His front desk nurse Nancy was calling to ask if I would be available to help a couple.

"What? Really?" I said.

"Yes sir," she replied politely, "If you agree, we can discuss arrangements."

I was very excited, "Yes, sure," I told her, "What should I do?"

"Can you come to our office for a routine health check?"

Later that week I was back in the doctor's office and greeted by a younger nurse assistant, Ashley. She had me sign in and took me back to an exam room. "Dr. Teasewood is not here today, so we will do your exam without him. Please undress."

She set up a few instruments but did not leave the room as I took off my clothes. I was about to put on an exam gown when she said, "You won't need that," as she faced me and glanced down at my puffy cock. Her eyes widened. My dick was getting fat and thickening, still limp, but swelling. I wasn't aroused, but by dick looked playfully curious.

"Hop up on the table, please," she said as she prepared for a blood draw. I sat there buck naked with my cock in arched forward and balls dangling down off the edge of the table. She prepped my arm and poked me with a needle. As the test tube filled, the nurse kept one eye on my floppy cock. Even with the sting of a needle in my arm, my puckered foreskin was gradually being forced aside by the big cock bulb inside.

"Okay," she said, "We'll send this to the lab to check for any problems." She left the room briefly and returned with the older nurse, Nancy, who said, "Let's see, you're here for the Martin assignment, I believe." Then she asked me to stand up. My cock waved from side to side as I jumped down from the table.

The younger nurse held a clipboard and the older one sat on a stool with her face a foot away from my dick. She reached out and cradled my thickness in the palm of her hand, rolling it from side to side. "I don't see any cause for problems other than to warn the Martins about size."

Ashley said, "Oh, I talked with them over the phone, and I told Mrs. Martin she had other choices."

"And this was her preference?"

"Yes, at first she said to send anyone who the doctor approved, but then she asked about the size of penis. I gave her the range we had available, and she definitely preferred this one."

"Just as long as she knows what she's getting into," said Nancy. Then she looked at me and patted my cock, and said, "Some women are foolish and don't know what's good for them." Then she looked at her young assistant and said, "This is the one I'd choose, too."

Her touches and her words made my dick continue to inflate, still arching downward but getting close to full volume. Nancy asked, "Who wants to take the sample?"

The younger one said, "You can if you want, but I'd like to do it."

Nancy smiled at Ashley, "Sure, go ahead," and left the room.

"We need a sperm sample for the test," the lovely young woman said. She looked at the little bubble of cum that was already glistening from my little slit. "Well, maybe we can use this," as she harvested the sample and placed it on a collection dish. Immediately another plump cum bubble appeared.

She sat on the stool, eye-level with my cock, and every time she took a drippy sample from my dick another juicy one replaced its brother. "I think this will be enough," she said, but of course the drips kept flowing as Ashley kindly handed me a tissue.

"I can give you a big sample if you want," I volunteered.

"I bet you can," she answered, "but this is all we need."

I laughed and laid back on the exam table as Ashley filled out lab orders. She looked over at me lying there and watched as my cock waved around in mid-air then flopped to one side to take a rest. Cum was still flowing gently.

"Well, maybe we could use more for the sample," she said, and walked to my side.

I smiled and said, "Take all you want."

She held her collection dish in one hand and circled the girth of my cock with her other and guided my drippy head to the dish. She didn't properly stroke me, but she squeezed my dick like it was a cow's teat to collect a few more drops. My hands were clasped behind my head, watching Ashley and anticipated a fine hand job, but the dear little nurse got what she wanted and left me wanting more.

Just then, Nancy returned. "How's it going?" she asked.

The younger nurse said, "Done. I think this is enough," and showed her what she had collected.

"That might be enough, but just for safety's sake, I'll take a little more." The older nurse was more skilled. She grabbed my dick like the experienced wife she was and gave me several proper wanks. By now my cock was right at the edge of a complete erection. Ashley watched her boss, as I wondered if Nancy was going to drain me. I was certainly ready.

But no. She pumped just enough to create a continuous flow and filled her dish with my thick fluid. Nancy released my dick and handed the sample to her helper, "Thank you, Mr. Jones, that's all we need. You can get dressed." Nancy added, "That'll do it for today. The doctor will get back to you with the results tomorrow and go over your assignment."

Nancy knew perfectly well what condition she left me in. They were still in the exam room and watching me as I hopelessly tried to get my long cock into skimpy nylon briefs. Clearly, there wasn't enough packaging, and I had to pull up my trousers with my dick poking out the side of my briefs. I hope they were amused.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers