Dream Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved over to the bed and lay down. They kissed and fondled each other's body while Ron took photos and Alan stood nearby masturbating as the scene they had waited so long to see unfolded before their eyes. Audrey caressed his throbbing cock and the thought that it would soon be in her pussy sent shivers running through her. She had imagined being fucked by a black cock many, many times but the reality was beyond her imagination. His fingers felt divine in her sopping wet cunt and she cried out with unbridled pleasure when he excited her clitoris.

He kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear then whispered, "You've just been used roughly and I saw how much you liked it but I'm going to be gentle. That doesn't mean I won't be rough with you some other time, I can be anything you want me to be and I can be kinky."

"Oh, I don't mind how you use me, I love being sexually used like a slut, I want it all and you're not the only one who can be kinky," she moaned in reply.

"Then we'll explore many sexual pleasures over the next few days."

"I can't wait, I want you to do everything to me."

He pulled her towards the end of the bed, "Spread your legs for me," he asked. She obeyed and presented herself in an obscene and very erotic pose. He looked at her pussy which had already been well fingered and fucked and knew he was going to ravage it yet more. He was sure her pussy could take his cock although he would stretch it further but it was a mature cunt that looked like it could take a lot of pounding and no doubt had. Thick cocks had pumped it before and he was going to pump it as much as he could during their time together.

"Fuck her, Chad, fuck the slut, give her you're big, hard dick!" Ron urged.

"Yeah, fill her horny cunt and stretch it, she'll love it!" Alan chimed in with excitement.

Audrey held her legs behind her knees to keep them spread to their widest and looked up at Chad, "Fuck me," she whispered. He leaned over and guided his huge erection onto her pussy and slid slowly inside.

That she was enjoying it went without saying, her pussy juice gathered on his thick phallus and she moaned as an orgasm overtook her, the first of many she would enjoy during their short time together. Chad was surprised that despite her being a mature woman who had been fucked hundreds of times, her pussy was surprisingly tight but accommodating. Chad was thicker than any that had gone before but she quickly creamed and stretched to take him. He said he was going to be gentle and he was but kept a steady, deep drilling into her very willing cunt and she was experiencing multiple orgasms. His hands and lips were skilled on her breasts and his tongue wrapping around hers was bliss. All the time her clitoris was being pulled back and forth with every thrust in and out of her, sending the most erotic sensations tearing through her.

Audrey would have been content if it had lasted forever but Chad withdrew and rolled to the side. "I don't want to be greedy," he said, addressing Ron and Alan, "I know you want some more of this," he said as he fondled her pussy. The bed was plenty big enough for the four of them and the men made use of every square inch of it as they used and abused Audrey's body much to her delight. She made a special request to Chad to fuck her in her favourite position, downward dog and he pummeled her cunt until she collapsed onto the floor where Alan quickly took advantage and mounted her there. It was the kind of fucking Audrey loved, more than one cock fucking her in a sustained manner without giving her any relief, she loved being used this way.

At one point Chad turned Audrey over onto her hands and knees and plunged his huge cock into her from behind. She placed both hands on her ass to spread her cheeks to open up her pussy to the max. He seemed even thicker than before and Ron and Alan came close to watch the big cock stretching her cunt wider than ever before. "Pull it out, I want to take a few photos. Let's see how wide you've stretched her poor pussy," Ron said. Chad withdrew his cock and rested it between the slut's cheeks and Ron photographed his wife's gaping, well-drilled cunt and the huge dick lying menacingly on her ass.

"Fuck, look at that hole, Alan, is that horny or what? Stick it back in there, Chad," Ron urged.

"I've seen her pussy like that before but only when I've used a cucumber but she's liking Chad's cock even more," Alan said. Audrey sighed deeply when the huge penis worked its way back into the cave-like hole that was now her vagina. She had been fucked by three men before but this was the best yet.

She now lay on her back and Chad knelt beside her and fondled her pussy and tits while she caressed his cock and balls. He focused on her nipples, sucking them hard as he repeatedly squeezed and released her clit. This was driving her crazy and, as she approached another climax, she unconsciously yanked faster on the big, hard cock to match the racing onset of her orgasm. She screamed and shuddered and bucked her hips against his fingers. She was lost in a fog of sexual delirium and lust and just wanted his cock inside her and be screwed to another orgasm. He must have read her mind because he got on top of her and despite her pussy being super sensitive, pushed in, causing her to scream, clutch his ass with both hands and hold him as deep inside her as she could. She kept her hands on his butt cheeks but eased off on her grip as he began a rhythmic pumping that sent tremors of stimulation like electric shocks jolting through her body that emanated from her very aroused clitoris. He hooked her legs over his arms forcing her cunt up higher and enabling him to thrust deeper.

Her hands came off his ass and she flailed her arms wildly as his thrusts became ever faster and deeper. She knew he was past the point of no return and was on that rapid slide to ejaculation that would lash her vagina with hot spurts of his delicious cum. Would it feel different? She was about to find out and it excited her beyond belief and another orgasm was upon her. She began to cry, "Oh yes, yes, yes, cum in me, give it to me, give it to me." His first squirt shocked her as it was so hot and powerful but it was followed by another and another and another, it kept coming and she screamed and moaned uncontrollably as Chad's semen filled her pussy to overflowing and flooded her senses. When he finally withdrew Ron snapped a shot that would live in infamy and be viewed many times - Audrey's cunt gaping wide, filled and spattered with the cum of her first black man and his cock, still hard and covered with cum hovering just above her clit. He squeezed his cock and a globule of cum appeared on the end of his knob and fell directed onto her erect clitoris and covered it.

"Bring that big cock here," she breathed and Chad straddled her chest and she sucked his cum-coated cock clean. She had always been amazed that every man's semen tasted a little bit different. It was always salty but some were creamier than others and Chad's was very creamy, thick and rich. She licked her lips, relishing every last drop. When he stepped down from the bed she delved into her pussy with her fingers and tasted more of him and gave the men a big grin.

"I hate to fuck and run but I need to check topside, make sure everything is shipshape. That was terrific, Audrey, I can't wait to do it again."

"You and me both," she replied with sexily. She was far from finished with cock for the afternoon and Ron and Alan set about enjoying her body and giving her the attention she craved.

Later Ron and Alan went up on deck and after enjoying the freshness of the breeze and taking in the spectacular scenery they found Chad at the stern checking food for the evening meal and accepted his invitation for a drink. Audrey said there were a few things she needed to do and would join them later. The boat changed course slightly putting the sun in Ron's eyes. He reached for his sunglasses and realized he'd left them in the cabin. He plodded back along the deck and unlocked the door to the private cabin gangways. He was about to make a right turn down the gangway to the cabin when he stopped dead. One of the crew members was looking in one of the cabin windows and appeared to be masturbating.

Ron ducked back around the corner and, after several seconds, peeked back and saw the crew member hurrying down the gangway and out the door at the far end which seems to have been inadvertently left unlocked. He walked down to the window and peered in and what he saw both surprised and gave him an idea. He hurried back and summoned Alan. He apprised him of what had happened on the way and when they got to the window they stared down at Audrey enjoying herself on the fucking machine and my oh my, was she enjoying herself. She was on her hands and knees at the end of the bed and had chosen a long, thick and heavily-veined rubber cock to attach to the machine and it was thrusting hard and deep, relentlessly hard and deep and they could hear her moans of pleasure.

"She told you about her latest desire for anonymous sex didn't she?" Ron asked.

"Yes she did and she seems quite keen on it, very excited by the idea."

"I didn't get a great look at which crew member it was, he was wearing a dark blue or black t-shirt and the only other thing I can tell you from my very brief glimpse is he has a fucking monster-size cock. I was thinking this might be her anonymous fuck if he'll agree to it."

"If he was jerking off looking at her I think he'd want the real thing if it was offered."

"Yes, you're right. I'll go and find him and see if he is game and when he has free time. With that Ron went off down the gangway in search of the lad in the dark t-shirt. Alan watched Audrey for a couple more minutes and when he saw she was slowing the machine down with the remote he went aft to continue his drink and wait for his friend.

A few minutes later Alan saw Ron approaching with a smile on his face. That could only indicate good news. "He's all for it and free at 7:00. I saw Chad and dinner is at 8:00 so we have time. He will be quick, just come to the cabin, give our horny slut a good, hard fucking, hopefully cum then leave. I'll wait for him at the gangway door, you make sure Audrey is ready. Here's what to do . . ."

Audrey was lying on a chaise lounge at the aft of the boat enjoying a refreshing fruit drink when Alan asked, "Fancy a little fun before dinner?"

She lifted her sunglasses, smiled and asked, "What do you have in mind you naughty boy? You should know I'm always ready for a little fun."

"I'm sure we can find something to interest us among all those toys in your cabin, in fact, I have something in mind."

"I like your mind, it's so dirty, so lead on McDuff."

When they got to the cabin Alan opened a few cupboards until he found some ropes. "Aahh, a touch of B&D, some white rope and . . . this dildo, it looks like Chad's cock.

"Umm, that is a nice, thick rubber dick," Audrey said, fondling it.

"Put on something sexy, stockings and those crotch-less panties and a garter belt, they show off your ass and pussy really well." When she was ready Alan looked around the cabin for the best place to position her to be tied and fucked. "There," he said, pointing to a leather wing-back chair that sat in one corner, "kneel on the arms and I'll tie you up." He trussed her up in a very lewd position then pulled the crotch-less panties wide apart so her anus and cunt were completely on display. She looked so horny, her beautiful bottom framed perfectly by the panties and her mature pussy lay at the perfect height and angle to be fucked hard and deep. He felt envious of the crewman who would soon be thrusting his hard cock between her pussy lips and into her hot cunt. "Now for the finishing touch," he said and placed a blindfold over her eyes. "This will cut out any extraneous visual distractions and help you to concentrate solely on being fucked."

Alan looked at his watch, two minutes to seven, perfect! He moved the rubber cock back and forth over Audrey's pussy lips and clit. She still had no idea that her desire for anonymous sex was about to take place. The dildo moved deeper and began to pump faster, "Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Oh yes, you know how much I like you using a dildo on me," she sighed, "give me some more."

He caressed and spanked her bottom and toyed with her clit as he pumped the dildo all the way in and almost all the way out. The cabin door opened quietly and Ron ushered a nervous-looking crew member in. He had given him instructions on the way down the gangway and after the lad stared at the erotic scene before him flipped off his sandals and removed his shorts. He was already semi-hard but his cock grew in seconds to an immense length and thickness as he stroked it in preparation for the chance of a lifetime to fuck this very sexy and erotic, older woman he had lusted over since she first came on board and was now tied up and lewdly presented for him to screw.

Ron edged the guy closer to his wife and motioned that when Alan removed the dildo he was to immediately push his cock into her pussy. He knew he had to fuck her hard and deep, non-stop until he ejaculated then leave the cabin without making a sound.

Audrey was enjoying the dildo and oblivious to what was about to happen. The tremendously excited crewman's gigantic erection oozed pre-cum as he fondled it rather than masturbated and watched the dildo fucking the hole he couldn't wait to be inside. He had watched her come onto the boat and had masturbated thinking of fucking her but couldn't believe the position he was now in. Ron mouthed 'ready' and on cue, Alan removed the dildo and the young man stepped forward. He looked at the hole that was Audrey's vagina and his cock pulsed wildly, it was the horniest sight he had ever seen in his young life. He pushed his massive cock into the mature, gaping cunt. He grabbed the cheeks of her bottom with both hands and thrust in.

"Oohh, what . . . what's that? What's going on, is that you Chad? Oohhh, oh my god, oh my god, what's happening, who is that, what are you doing, oh my god, what . . . what?" Audrey's panicked, confused voice trailed off as the crewman kept pumping into her. Suddenly she realized she was getting exactly what she had asked for and her voice now had a tone of sexual lust, "Ooohhh god, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, fuck my pussy hard, oh yes, that's it, yes, yes, fuck me!" she screamed. The crewman's pace increased, he slammed into the horniest pussy ever, his hands squeezed and spanked the lovely flesh of her ass, his thoughts were wild and he still wondered if he was dreaming. Ron and Alan stood on either side of the young man and watched his massive dick drill, stretch and pummel Audrey's mature pussy, the youngest cock by many years to ever be in there. She'd wished for anonymous sex with someone with a big cock and she was certainly getting her wish and making a lot of loud, erotic sounds as she was getting it. The crewman grunted and held Audrey's ass tightly and thrust in very hard as he unleashed a tornado of cum deep inside her. He pulled out and jerked his cock sending more semen splashing over her asshole and back in hot, thick squirts.

He gazed at the cum-soaked rear of this mature wife then glanced at Ron and Alan who both gave approving nods and smiles then he picked up his things and hurried out of the cabin. Audrey was still in the throws of a climax as cum flowed out of her stretched-wide pussy. Ron grinned at Alan then went to his wife. He fondled her bottom and gave it a few spanks, "Look at you," he said, "my slut wife, pussy fucked and filled, body splattered with cum, are you happy now, did you enjoy that?"

It took her several long moments to compose herself but as her orgasm finally waned she said, "Oh, you bastard and you too Alan, you planned this didn't you? I guess I asked for it and boy did I get it!"

"It's what you wanted, my Dear, we just made sure you got it, was it worth it?"

She giggled and replied, "You know it was. Who was it?"

"We'll never tell, it wouldn't be anonymous then would it," Alan answered.

"If it wasn't Chad and I don't think it was, then it must have been one of the crew. Oh my god! They are all so young, it wasn't Julian was it? I'm old enough to be his grandmother. Oh my god! If it was I've just been fucked by a 18 year old?"

"You'll never know, he can be anyone you want him to be, maybe it was Kurt Russell who helicoptered onto the boat."

Audrey thought for a while, giggled again then said, "It was very horny, he really gave me a good fucking, didn't he, whoever he was?"

"Yes, indeed he did, it was great to watch," Ron replied and Alan agreed.

"I'll be so embarrassed to see the crew looking at me, I'll wonder which one of them fucked me but it did feel good and I won't forget it in a hurry."

Alan removed the blindfold and began to untie her, "You have time for a shower before dinner," he said as he helped her off the chair.

Dinner was a casual affair at the stern of the boat. The weather had taken a turn for the better, the evening was quite warm and tomorrow was forecast to be warmer than normal for the time of the year. It had been an eventful few days and save for a sexy fifteen minutes when Chad and Audrey enjoyed a sixty-nine and some heavy petting with Ron and Alan as the audience, there was no further sexual activity and all went to bed rather tired.

The following morning dawned bright and warm and Audrey came topside in a bikini to catch some rays before breakfast. The area of the bay they were now in was particularly scenic and Chad suggested a short hike on a nearby island to an outlook with a great view where they could have a picnic. They took the dinghy with the outboard over to the island and Chad led the way to the top of the hill where the view was indeed spectacular.

There was wine with the picnic lunch and afterwards what would three men and a slutty wife do on a secluded island on a beautiful day. Audrey's bikini was soon laying on the rocks and she was enjoying three hard cocks. On the way back to the dinghy she wanted to swim but as she tested the water with her toes it was decidedly too cold to take a dip. Chad promised warmer water when they got to his Georgian Bay home.

Back at the boat the rest of the day elapsed in a relaxed atmosphere except for one embarrassing moment when Audrey bumped into Felipe, "Hi, Miss Audrey," he greeted her with a big smile and she blushed deeply wondering if it was he who had seen her so provocatively and pornographically displayed. Was it he who had mauled and spanked her ass as he fucked her, not to mention ejaculated in her cunt and and over her anus and back. His smile gave nothing away, it could have been him, Audrey thought, or not. She knew it was her guilty mind at work and the embarrassment of being fucked by a very young man and even more guilt and embarrassment over the fact that it had been fantastic.

"We'll be cruising West now and reach my home late tomorrow afternoon. We have folks who look after the place for us who live on Manitoulin, they know we're coming and will have prepared everything."

"Does your island have a name, Chad?" Audrey asked.

"Yes it does and there's a legend associated with it dating back to the 1770s. It's known as Cynthia John Island, supposedly Cynthia was the only resident and considered a witch by the local fur trappers and the Hurons and they never set foot on the island for fear of being cursed. It's been in my family for more than 100 years, my Mother's grandfather bought it. Successive generations have added to the original structure and that's what I'm doing up here now."

It was another beautiful day of sailing and as Seas the Day rounded a small cape in the afternoon Cynthia John Island and Chad's family summer home came into view and it was quite a view. The house was impressive, a blend of Victorian elegance and modern convenience. It's location was serene, isolated, beautiful and heavily forested. Two days passed in this idyllic spot while the weather remained decidedly hot. Audrey teased the guys in her bikinis or going naked and was amply rewarded with lots of fondling, oral and plenty of cock. At night she would leave her bed and make visits to Alan and Chad.