Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

"So how was the movie?" she asked as she relaxed her hands on the sheet. It fell down her chest until he could see the start of her cleavage. He could also see the light shadows of her pointed nipples through the thin white material.

"Not bad," he replied with a cough. "I really should go until you get dressed." He didn't want James to be upset finding him in the bedroom like this.

"Does nudity bother you?" she giggled.

He was shocked at her question but didn't want to sound like a wimp. "Not really."

"Good because I'll get dressed before he gets back if it's ok with you."

There was no way he was going to turn down a chance seeing her naked. "Yeah, I guess so." He moved over to his bed and pretended to move some papers around on his book shelf. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw some movement and peeked to see the sheet move away and her pink form stand up behind him.

"You might as well look," she giggled. She could see him peeking.

Bobby turned and froze. Her long pink nipples stuck straight upward on top of her perfectly round breasts. His eyes roamed over her taunt abs to the narrow strip of golden fleece above her shaven pussy lips.

"And the back," she giggled again as she turned to show him her wonderful ass.

"OH MY GOD!" he said when he saw the most desirable ass in the whole world.

She heard his expression and turned back around. "I take it you like what you see?"

"James is a lucky man," Bob smiled. "You better get dressed."

"Are you sure?" she teased.

"No, but he made not approve of me drooling over his girlfriend."

Candy giggled and took her time getting dressed while he watched. As she sat on the bed across from him pulling up her dainty panties her legs opened just enough for him to see her small fleshy clitoris between her damp lips. "You owe me you know," she said as she buttoned her blouse.

"What do you mean?"

"You saw me naked and one of these days you have to return the favor."

Before he could answer James came into the room wearing only a towel around his waist. "You're back already?" He looked at Candy wondering if she got dressed before or after he got back.

"Since you both have seen me naked I guess this doesn't matter," he said as he pulled his towel away proudly showing his six inch semi-soft penis. They all talked while he finished drying off and getting dressed. "Do you want to get a pizza with us?" Candy asked Bob as they put on their jackets to go out.

"Sure," Bob replied. He grabbed a sweatshirt and walked out after them.

On the ride to the pizza place Candy called Gena and asked her to meet them. Bob knew it was time to see if he had any desire to be with the girl. He had not seen her for a few weeks and was surprised when she walked in. Her short brown hair was cut into a stylist form and her baggy sweatshirt was replaced with a pink silk blouse. It was sheer enough for him to see the lacy design on her white bra and the nice round shape of her breasts. The tight skirt she was wearing stopped low enough for anyone to see if she was wearing panties.

"Wow," James said when she walked in. "This can't be the same Gena."

Gina blushed and quickly sat down in the booth next to Bob. "Candy has been helping me."

"Nonsense," Candy said. "You have always been beautiful. I just helped you bring it out."

Bob felt Gina's thigh brush against his a few times during their meal but did not pull away. The new Gina did increase his desire to get to know her better. After two pitchers of beer all four of them had a buzz.

"Why don't we go to our dorm?" Candy asked when they left the restaurant. "None of us need to be driving right now." They all agreed and walked the six blocks to the girl's dorm room.

Candy and Gina made the guys stay outside for about five minute to give them a chance to clean up. When they entered they saw Gina and Candy sitting on their small single beds. "So which one do you want?" James asked Bob.

Bob turned and looked at him. "I was joking," James laughed as he moved to Candy's bed. Bob walked slowly to sit beside of Gina.

"I think I had too much beer," Gina giggled as she fell back onto the bed. Her short skirt moved her thick thighs until the small crotch of her white panties could be seen. James smiled at Bob and gave him a thumbs-up. It was then that Bob got the idea. "Hey do you girls have a digital camera?"

"I do," Candy said as she jumped off the bed and grabbed it from her book shelf. She aimed it at Gina's lifeless body and snapped a photo.

Bob laughed. "How about we get a group shot? Do you know how to use the automatic timer?"

"Yes," Candy answered. She sat the camera on the small table and aimed it at Bob. "When I push this button we have 15 seconds to get into position. Bob pulled Gina up and James sat next to him. Candy pushed the button and ran to sit on James's lap. A few seconds later the flash went off. Candy checked the camera and smiled. "Perfect." She brought the camera to Bob who smiled. "Perfect," he repeated.

Again Gina felt back on the bed and quickly dosed off. Candy and James were already tired from their lovemaking before and also fell asleep. Bob waited for all of them to be out when he grabbed the camera to look one more time before he dozed off.

Gina was in a deep sleep when she found herself dancing in her dream with Candy. They were laughing and grabbing at each other's clothing. On the bed were Bob and James clapping and yelling for them to take off their clothing. It was such a nasty dream because she was a virgin and had never done anything like it before.

James and Bob were dreaming as well as the girls teased and danced for them. Pretty soon they were down to their undergarments as they wiggled and shook their breasts and tushes. As Candy pulled Gina' bra away Bob told her to kiss and touch the shorter girl's breasts. Candy smiled and did as he said. For the rest of the dream they did as Bob asked.

It was two o'clock in the morning when Bob opened his eyes. His body was pressed up against the back of Gina's who was softly snoring next to him. He peeked over to see James and Candy's bodies wrapped together on the other bed. He slowly shook Gina until her large brown eyes opened. She looked at him and smiled. "It wasn't a dream after all."

Bob smiled and moved over to wake up the other two. They both stretched and sat up on the bed. Candy was the first to move as she walked over to the CD player and put on a hot dance song. "You want to join me?" she grinned at Gina.

Gina blushed but something gave her enough courage to move up next to her roommate. "I guess so." Candy started dancing faster and faster and kept prompting Gina to join her. After a few minutes the two girls were bumping and grinding their bodies together.

"Take off something!" James yelled on cue. He clapped his hands and watched as Candy stripped off her blouse before helping Gina with hers. Both were under the spell of the dream as they removed their skirts. As they danced in their bras and panties Candy moved closer to Bob's bed and leaned over to shake her full breasts at him. He laughed and rubbed his fingers across the tips. James did the same to Gina.

They were standing near the beds when Candy unsnapped Gina's bra in the back and pulled it down her arms. James was only a foot away when her virgin breasts and huge pink nipples appeared. "Touch and kiss them," Bob whispered in Candy's ear. Now was the test he wanted. Could he dream of more than one person and get them to do what they did in the dream. His question was answered when Candy turned Gina around and cupped her fat orbs.

Gina's eyes rolled back in her head as Candy caressed and kissed her sensitive breasts. Bob grinned as he reached to remove Candy's bra and panties while James took off Gina's. Neither Bob nor Candy complained when Bob pulled Candy into the bed with him. Gina quickly moved to the other bed with James. As Candy removed his clothes Bob watched Gina do the same to James. He and Candy watched as James took Gina's cherry. "It's our turn," he whispered to Candy as he pulled her body down on his. Her smooth thighs opened to allow his thick prick to enter her. He fucked the perfect female as his roommate and her lover watched on. The four bodies slapped together until they all climaxed at the same time. The dream made them do it.

Only one more part of the dream remained and it involved the two girls. Bob had never seen two women make love and thought he would throw it in for good measures. He moved off the bed and sat in the chair as Gina moved away from James to join her room mate.

"Hi," Candy giggled when Gina's stout body moved against hers. Their mouth opened and their tongues explored. Like a signal went off the two female turned their bodies until their mouths could lick and suck each others dripping pussies. Bob grabbed the digital camera and took almost twenty photos of every angle while their mouths engulfed each other. He even got the final photo when they both climaxed.

"I think we need to be going," he said to James. They looked at the mound of female flesh twisted together on the bed and smiled. College was going to be so much fun.

*****

It was a few weeks later that Bob realized most of the dreams had a lasting effect. Both Candy and Gina were now willing to fuck and suck either of them at any time and James had no problem Bob doing whatever he wanted to Candy. It was during the Christmas break that he had real proof that the dreams were lasting.

Claire was also home from school and wasted no time to join her brother in the shower. "Shhh," he whispered as she sucked his hard-on deeply down her throat. So far he had only dreamed of having oral sex with her. He wondered what would happen if he tried to fuck her. He pulled her body up to his and kissed her hard and deep.

"I still dream of you," she moaned as he pumped his middle finger up and down her slit. "I couldn't wait to get home so we could do this."

Claire was surprised when he pulled his fingers away from her and pulled her naked body from the shower. He didn't slow down to dry off as he guided her into his bedroom. "What are you doing?" she asked nervously.

"Come down here with me," he whispered as he pulled on her arm.

"No we can't," she said as she let go of him. "We're brother and sister." Bob watched as she ran back into the bathroom and closed the door. He realized it had to be in the dream to make her do it unless she already wanted to like Mrs. Donovan.

His brother Tom and his sister-in-law Kate were also staying at their house for the holiday. They had two kids and were about fifteen years older than he was. He had always liked his sister-in-law and now wondered how she would be in bed. It would be a good test because she was about as religious a woman as you could find. That night Bob decided to go slow after all his sister-in-law would be at his home for four days. That night he looked at her photo and thought about taking it nice and slow with her.

Kate woke up somewhat shaken because she had dreamed about her young brother-in-law Bobby. It was not really a bad dream but it did involve some teasing and touching. She fought the desire to masturbate and quickly took a shower. After putting on her light summer dress she headed down to the kitchen wondering if Bobby would be there waiting for her like he did in the dream she had.

"Good morning," Bob said with a big smile. So far so good.

"Er…hi Bobby," she said slightly blushing.

"I thought I said to call me Bob?"

"You did but you will always be little Bobby to me," she smiled.

Bobby watched as she poured a cup of coffee and moved to the small window over the sink to look out. "It looks like its going to rain," she said as she sipped her coffee.

He chuckled because the sun was shining brightly and there were no clouds in the sky. She repeated the words she had said in the dream. "Really?" he asked as he stood and moved up close behind her. She didn't flinch as his arm brushed lightly across her buttocks. After rubbing his forearm back and forth across her soft cheeks he moved back to the table.

"Where is everyone at?" she asked as she turned with her coffee cup.

"Last day Christmas shopping," he smiled. She had let him rub her soft butt and had not even acknowledged it. "Do you remember how you used to tickle me?"

She giggled. "You used to hate it."

"Its payback time," he laughed as he held out his hands in front of him and walked like the Frankenstein Monster towards her.

"Oh no please!" she cried as she placed the coffee on the table and ran into the living room. She moved to the sofa and tried to curl up her body.

Just like the dream he thought. He moved slowly up to her trembling form and moved his fingers under her one exposed arm. She jerked back and laughed. "Don't." She said don't but they both knew she wanted him to continue.

"Are you ticklish under here?" he laughed as he moved his fingers under her arm until they brushed against the side of her full round breast.

"No," she replied and again did not try to stop him from continuing. She actually raised her arm slightly to give him more access to her boob.

His fingers traced under her bra to the center of her chest and then up and over the top. As he tickled downward he flicked across her hard nipple which was pushing out the bra.

"Nope, not there," she giggled. Her arm was now raised high enough for him to have complete access to her chest.

"How about over here?" he asked while he moved his moving fingers to her other breast. He quickly found her hard nip and toyed with it. He wished now he had dreamed she was not wearing a bra but it was too late. He played with her hard digit for a minute and moved his fingers down her stomach and over her navel. He pushed his finger in and out like he was finger-fucking it. She giggled and moved back to allow him access to her lower stomach.

Bob took his time as he felt the waistband of her panties under the thin dress. She had given up the pretense of him tickling her now and had closed her eyes as his fingers roamed down over her sensitive stomach. When he reached the top of her full bush he stopped and waited to see if she would stop him. She didn't so he pushed down into the soft mound until he reached the top of her covered slit.

"I'm not ticklish there," she moaned wanting him to continue his southern journey. Her hips rose and her thighs parted.

"Are you sure?" he asked on cue. The dampness of her passion was now seeping through the panties and the dress onto his middle finger as it moved up and down her long slit. He knew he could push his finger into her damp hole but didn't want to get her dress wet. Only one more part of the dream remained and it was her turn. He wondered if she would do it.

"I get to tickle you too," she laughed as she jammed her hand down onto his crotch until she felt his hard bulge. Her fingers tickled up and down his length until they curled around his shaft and squeezed it. He found her hard clit and rubbed it as she continued stroking him. The dream came to an end as Bob pushed back from the sofa and moved away. "Enough tickling for one day," he laughed. He peeked down at her frustrated face knowing she was almost ready to climax. It would set up tonight's dream.

Bob thought it was over but a few more times that day Kate touched and rubbed against him. As they all ate dinner he felt her foot moving up his leg. When he looked at her she giggled and dropped it.

It was later while they watched TV that he moved into the kitchen to find Kate standing in only her long nightgown. He had thought she had gone to bed.

"Do I get one more tickle before I go to bed?" she whispered.

Bob glanced back into the family room to make sure no one was coming as he pulled her behind the doorway. He started his finger at her neck and moved down the silky covering until he cupped both of her breasts. His thumbs toyed with her hard nipples.

"Quickly," she whispered as she grabbed his hand and pushed it down between her thighs. The nightgown might as well have not been there because he could feel everything. She didn't object when his fingers pushed her gown deeply inside of her. They heard someone coming and Bob quickly moved away.

*****

He wanted to go all the way the next day but held back as he thought about her while again looking at her photo. He closed his eyes and moved their relationship to the next stage.

Again Kate woke in a hot sweat however, it was now 4:00AM. Her dream about Bobby had taken her over the edge. Her husband Tom was fast asleep when her fingers eased down into his pajamas. Never had she ever started the act of sex but at that time she had to have it.

"What?" Tom said as he quickly awoke to find her fingers touching his semi-hard penis. It quickly sprang to its fullest. "Are you alright?'

"Yes," she whispered. "Please make love to me."

Tom didn't know what was going on but he didn't want to waste the mood she was in. He was surprised to find her panties missing and her pussy dripping when he moved between her trembling thighs. As his hardness pushed in she cried out loud, "OHHH!"

"Shhh," he whispered. She had never made love with him in another house were other people could hear them. He froze to make sure she stopped moaning.

"DON'T STOP!" she begged. She bit his earlobe and whispered, "Fuck me."

Tom had never heard her say the "F" word and definitely had never seen her so hot. He forgot about making noise as he pumped in and out of her quivering quim-bush.

The wall that the bed was banging on connected to Bob's bedroom. He opened his eyes and grinned as he heard her cries of pleasure. "Don't get too satisfied," he thought. "Today we will do more than tickle each other."

*****

Tom was still asleep when Kate crawled out of bed and into the shower. Her body was still alive and throbbing from her early morning wild sex. She smiled as she tossed on her robe over her bare skin. If things worked out Bobby would be up and waiting for her in the basement.

Bobby sat on the sofa in the dim basement light waiting for her. It was 7:00AM and most of his family would not be awake for another hour. At first he thought she was not coming until he heard the basement door open and her voice, "Bobby are you down there?"

"Yes," he answered as he watched her bare feet and calves walk down the squeaking steps. She peeked under the basement ceiling and smiled when she saw him sitting in only his pajama bottoms on the sofa. She moved slowly towards him and stood in front of the sofa.

"Do you want to tickle me some more?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered as he leaned forward to place his hand between her knees. She closed her eyes and felt his caressing fingers slowly move up under the robe between her smooth thighs. Her legs slowly parted until he touched the dampness of her bare pussy lips. "You want me to tickle you there?" He was amazed of the huge growth of pubic hair protecting her love nest.

"Yes," she giggled as she moved beside him on the sofa and leaned back. Kate did not stop him as he slowly unbuttoned his naked prize. He saw the soft creamy white thighs and the dark brown bush, her soft stomach and finally her naked mounds of delight.

He knew he did not have that much time to explore so he concentrated on her soft breasts and hairy hole. One of her legs was wrapped up over the sofa while the other dangled on the floor. Her puffy pussy lips lay completely open to his gaze.

"Are you going to tickle me with your mouth?" she asked impatiently. In the dream he made her come by licking and sucking her pussy.

Bob laughed and kissed the center of her right thigh. "Just like the dream," he thought as he left a damp trail up her leg to her forest of love. Her eyes were opened wide as she watched his tongue part her thick hairs to find her pink gash and then her long hard clitoris.

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers