Dreams & Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the day came when my misery was about to end. I reached the railway station from where the train will drop me off near the airport. Just as I was about to enter the train a familiar voice stopped me.

Neha:"Deepak Deepak please stop". I wanted to ignore that voice and get on the train. Hide myself somewhere but my feet froze there.

Neha:"What is it Deepak? What's the problem? You were acting a little strange for the past few days and now you were even leaving without telling me? How can you do this to me?" Tears were falling from her eyes like rain when she said that and I simply closed my eyes to stop my own tears yet I failed in that. I wasn't strong enough to face her so with closed eyes I replied her.

Deepak:"I'm going back Neha and will marry Depika. Even though I only love you I'll still marry her. I know I don't deserve forgiveness so won't even ask for it. If possible then just forget about me."

Neha:"You think it's that easy? Why didn't you tell me before Deepak? Why? Why?" The train was about to go and realizing that I opened my eyes and went inside the train. People that were in the train were watching what was going on curiously. Neha came outside the window where I was sitting.

Neha:"Please Deepak don't do this to me. Please don't go. I can't live without you." As she was talking the train finally started moving and she with great difficulty started running beside it.

Neha:"Deepak remember you said you loved me then how can you do this to me? Is your love that weak? Deepak deepakkk....." the train picked up pace and she was running now as fast as she possibly could and at the same time was shouting so I could hear her.

Neha:"Deepak don't do this. Deepak please Deepak Deepakkkkkkkkkk" The wooden leg gave up on her just like me and she fall down face first. Even when she was lying down hurt badly she kept on shouting my name.

Neha:"Deepakkkkkkk Deepakkkkkkkkkkkkk". My eyes were closed and I was sitting like a coward covering my ears with my hands trying to not listen to her but her voice kept ringing in my head even when the train left her behind long ago. That voice will haunt me for the rest of my life. There are still some days when I managed to smile or to get her out of my mind for a while but those days are few and far between.

I'm sorry for everything you've been through
It must have been very hard on you
I'm sorry for all that's been said and done
I was the moon, you were the sun
I'm sorry for not making everything right
But the situation I was in, was very tight
I'm sorry for not lending you a hand
If only I could be a better man
I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't care
Lucky for you, your special someone will be there
I'm sorry for breaking your heart
For forgiveness, where do I start?

The End