Drug Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Sir... Please may I cum?"

"Not yet Cheryl... I will allow you to come soon, but not yet."

Cheryl's body trembled as she got nearer and nearer to orgasm.

"Don't you dare disobey me girl, or I will cane you so hard you will never sit down again. Do you understand?"

Cheryl's frustration and exhaustion was evident in her voice as she struggled to keep her body from disobeying her and plunging over the edge.

"Yes...Sir, please let me cum... Please!"

Mr Shaw pulled his cock out of her dripping cunt and gripped it tight, her juices glistened on the purple head as he slid it upwards towards her tightest hole. He continued to massage her asshole with his fingers and said

"I will allow you to cum when my cock is inside your ass, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"Do you want my cock in your ass now?"

Despite the fear and knowing it was going to hurt, Cheryl needed the release she was clinging to.

"Yes Sir."

"Do you really want it Cheryl? If you really want it then I think you ought to beg me properly, like the horny little slut you are."

"Please... Please slide your cock into my ass Mr Shaw, please!"

Mr Shaw simply couldn't wait any longer and pushed forward, watching intently as the girl's asshole opened up to swallow his throbbing length. Cheryl bit down hard on the leather handle and grunted animalistically as she felt his thick cock invade her ass. She felt it move back out and then in again, pushing deeper into her poor arse. Cheryl tried to concentrate on her clit as Mr Shaw gently worked his cock back and forth, struggling not to cum due to the pressure bearing down onto his aching stalk.

"Good girl," he sighed through gritted teeth. "You may cum now."

Cheryl's fingers picked up the pace and pushed her onwards towards the finish line, as she he'd been holding back she'd eased back a little from the inevitable and now she had to get back there - quickly.

"Come on girl, I know you want to cum for me, cum now while I'm fucking your ass!"

Cheryl grunted as Mr Shaw began fucking her harder, then she felt the familiar warmth spreading through her body as she started to cum. Her stomach tightened and she bucked hard, clamping down on Mr Shaw's cock, squeezing it hard with her muscles.

"Fuck!" Exclaimed Mr Shaw as his cock was forced out of her by sheer pressure, he was too close to force it back inside and simply grabbed his meat, pumping it hard and fast until he erupted all over her red and pink striped ass, his huge load splattering it and dripping down her pale skinned legs.

Mr Shaw found himself leaning on the desk, his hands placed either side of the girl's now still body. She was breathing deeply, still trying to catch her breath after the huge orgasm that had ripped through her. After a few moments to catch his own breath he pulled a tissue from the box on his table and wiped the girl's backside clean and then tossed it into the waste bin.

Once Cheryl had recovered he pulled her up and told her to get dressed. He promised that he wouldn't tell anyone about the drugs he found in her back and advised her to keep this little arrangement to herself also. He continued that he would still need to carry out spot checks on her in future, just to make sure she was behaving herself.

Cheryl's face was still flushed as she pulled her kickers back into place, being careful to avoid the sore spots on her striped backside. She was tired, sore and confused, but immensely satisfied.

Mr Shaw watched her leave and then threw the Tic-Tac box into his desk drawer. It had all been so easy, that girl always walked around with her bag hanging open, so it was child's play to slip the box inside. In fact the box didn't even contain drugs, just a ball of dried out brown shoe polish, but then the girl was never smart enough to know that.

And nor would the next one.

12