Drum Beats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll never forget this," he promised.

She acknowledged it with a humming "um hmm."

He massaged her thighs slowly, caressing them until he held her ass cheeks in his hands, kneading them tenderly.

"Straddle this ottoman, and stick that perfect ass in the air as high as you can."

She smiled eagerly and obeyed. "Yes, baby...I'll do whatever you want. Tell me how you're gonna fuck me, now."

He slowly began to trace a line down her crack and lightly pushed against her little hole, then down to her slippery wet cunt. He slipped in the tracing finger and twisted it around to get make sure he fully engulfed it in her wetness. He rubbed her lubricant around her puckering asshole in probing circles. She moaned gratefully, encouraging him with tiny "uh-huh's" and cooing "oooh's" He began again to lick the bottom of her pussy and then traveled up her crack, past her perineum and slowly licked around her ass. She squirmed beneath his tongue and mouth. She was excited to have him so eagerly address her ass this way. Her breathing quickened and soon she was panting. She pushed her ass against his face and quivered when his tongue pushed into her ass. WHACK! He smacked her ass again and growled into her fleshy cheeks.

"C'mon, girl, you know you like it when I do this. You're pushing that ass into my face cause you can't hardly stand it, can you? You want that little hole filled up with my fat cock, don't you!"

She groaned and nodded her head against the ottoman. "Yes...yes...I do!"

He knew what she needed. Men had followed her every command. She stunned them at first sight, bewildered and confused them, surpassed their idea of beauty. They trailed in her wake like orphaned children seeking the loving hand of a goddess. Intimidated, men had not dared be brave, afraid of her disapproval. Now, here he knelt behind the goddess, courage welling up in him like the crescendo of a symphony and he knew what she needed. She needed to be controlled, told what to do and fucked like a dirty slut. The more he would ravage her the greater her orgasm.

"I know you need it, baby, I know...but you won't get it until you beg and beg for it."

He said with a victorious lick across her asshole. He was fully erect again and his balls churned with desire. He pushed her hips over until she lay on her side. She rolled to her back and lifted her legs high in the air. Her breasts stood proudly against her body, reaching their nipples toward the heavens. He kissed her calves, holding her legs by her ankles and brushed the head of his shaft against the back of her thighs and ass. She could feel the sensation of her pussy excreting its juices and she bit her lip smiling at him. He gently put her legs down and rose to stand over her. Her eyes widened as she looked at his full manhood extended again, the thought of him penetrating her sent a shiver down her neck. He straddled her waist, standing above her and walked until his balls were resting at her throat.

Her hands wrapped around his thighs and she asked him playfully, "Do I need to suck you off again, baby? I didn't do a good enough job?"

"No, no...you did great. But you're gonna get it really sloppy for me so I can fuck you properly."

He bent at the knees and laid his balls on her clavicle. She began again to take in his cock, trying desperately to swallow him whole. Although she had already made him cum in her mouth, she loved the feel of his cock probing her cheeks and pressing against her throat. Her little pussy, still empty of his cock ached for him to be inside her. He pulled away, satisfied he was satisfactorily sloppy and returned to stand with her ankles in his hands, spreading her legs apart and eyeing her throbbing glistening slit. He lowered himself into her, sliding past her slippery wet lips and sank into her warm silky cunt. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned in great delight.

"OOHHH...FFFUCK!" She bellowed.

She was tight. She was magnificent. He pumped in her, unable to contain his self-control, sliding his cock back and forth into her. His balls slapped against her ass, pock-pock-pocking it's beating sound. She looked up at his squarely set jaw and saw the fury in his eyes. He grabbed her thighs and roughly pushed them up until her knees were up around her shoulders, spread wide.

"That's right...spread your legs for me and let me fuck you just how you need it," he grunted.

"You like that..? Huh, baby, you like me to open up as wide as I can for you? YES! YES! OH SHIT THAT'S GOOD!" She cried out. "Harder! Harder!"

He spread her legs wider and pushed his cock as deep inside her as he could, feeling the back of her cunt meeting his head with each thrust. He filled her pussy completely.

"You like how thick that cock feels inside you, don't you. You like that it feels like it's gonna rip you apart!" She moaned with gratifying pleasure and simply nodded at him, her eyes begging him to punish her pussy.

His hips were like a heavy pendulum, quickly and forcefully slamming his massive cock inside her. Each thrust pushed her back on the ottoman until her head was hanging over the edge. She held his tense forearms to keep herself up, her calves and feet flopping wildly under the power of his intention. Her hair bounced recklessly, making the ends whip the floor and legs of the ottoman like the end of string of yarn to tease a cat. She felt her body tense and her orgasm was coming. She shut her eyes and concentrated, felt the steady lustful rhythm of his balls slapping against the bottom of her pussy. His cock felt bigger and she knew it had grown since she last had it in her mouth. His body was taught and rigid, a tight contracting mass of muscle and intensity. His chest heaved and his neck and face were straining with exertion. She knew he was determined to give her the greatest orgasm of her life and she was happy to allow him to take her with dominating aggression.

She coaxed him along, feeling her orgasm building. "Yes, baby, yes! That's it...right there....don't ssstop...ooh, please...uh huh...YES BABY...THAT COCK IS SOOOOGOODDOON'TSTOPFUCKIN'ME.."

She was so close. Her body was stiffening and he could tell it was coming. Suddenly he stopped with his cock buried deep inside her. He released her legs and held himself up with his fists dug into the ottoman.

"You can't cum until I tell you to. You hold it!" He said with a teasing smile.

"NO! NO! You can't do that...please...please let me cum!"

"And you keep those eager fingers off your little clit, too," he added.

He leaned in and stopped her rebuttal with his kiss. She ground herself against him, writhing on his cock, seeking some friction for her desperate cunt. He pulled out of her and stood up, watching her face shift to confusion and desperation.

"Now, if you want to cum, swallow this cock again. Come show me how bad you want me to make you cum."

She spun to her knees and perched on the edge of the ottoman reaching for his cock with her open mouth. Her pussy was aching and her entire body was tingling with anticipation. She loved that he made her wait. She loved that he made her do what he wanted. He took her head in his hands and drove his cock down her throat, again, gagging her. He pulled out quickly, holding his pulsating shaft in his hand.

"Spin around," he commanded. She quickly turned and arched her back, lifting her ass to him. "You want this cock, baby?"

"Puhlease! Give it to me good. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Make my pussy sore!"

He reach up and took her hair in his hand and pulled her head back. "This is how you want it, then? Nice and hard? You want me to fuck you dirty?"

"YES! YES! PLEASE!"

He touched the tip of his swelling cock head against her pussy and she quivered with anticipation. She wriggled herself against him trying to push her pussy onto him. He rubbed the top of his cock back and forth against her lips and felt her juicy pussy suck onto him. With a quick thrust he was inside again. Her moan was loud and gutteral. Her orgasm was there. She waited for his word, begging him to allow her to release it. She grit her teeth against the pull of her hair, her lips slack and breath ragged and panting, tits bouncing with his powerful thrusts.

"When I spank your ass, you can have your orgasm," he instructed.

"Spank me! Damnit, spank me!!" She was desperate for him.

He rubbed her asshole with his thumb and it was more than she could bear. She trembled and her pussy shot out jolts of pleasure through her body.

She whimpered "Oh fuck...I can't take it..."

With a quick and soft spank he released her and her orgasm flooded over her. She shook violently "YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME GOOD! OH THAT COCK FILLS ME UP!"

"That's right, baby...cum all over that cock for me!"

Her body shuddered and he thrust one last final push and held her against him, letting her feel the fullness of his throbbing cock inside her. Her breath was hurried and short. She had never been taken like this, pounded and controlled with such perfection. He made her say and do things she had never done. She felt wild and exhilarated, satisfied but still madly hungry for more of him.

She lay with her cheek resting on the pillow-topped ottoman, the pile in the thread thick enough to tickle the tip of her nose. Her eyes were closed and she concentrated on the thick pulsating muscle still slowly wriggling around inside her. Her breathing was more like a soft song, panting with a humming purr coated the little defragmented phrases – mashed up words, really, attempts to find the definition for what she had just felt. In the end, she relented and settled simply on tiny giggles and salutary sixteenth notes of serenity. She lay in bliss, her ass still addressing the man that held it in his clutches. His palms and fingers felt enormous, stretching over the entirety of her cheeks. She liked to hear him groaning behind her, feeling his grip squeeze and knead her flesh that tingled and sparked like the fuses of a thousand black cat fireworks. She looked back at him to see him smiling at her, rapt in attention.

"You've had your rest. Did you enjoy yourself on my cock?"

"Mm-hmm," she grinned back through her words.

"Good." He said simply. He rubbed her asshole with his thumb, tight, pressing circles.

"You like that, when I play with your ass?"

She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She knew she was playing the role he wanted. She was surprised how much she loved it.

"Yes, baby...I like it when you stick your finger in there..."

Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she bit her lip. She would make him cum for her more than he had ever done before. She wanted to feel it all over her ass, to feel it slowly drip over the sides of her cheeks and down her crack. He pressed a finger inside, then out again. He slowly fucked her ass with his finger and she began to moan again.

"You gonna be my little whore today? You gonna let me fuck you however I want, aren't you..." His voice grew huskier, his tone more aggressive.

He was losing control of his demeanor and found instead boiling, heated, churning lust had overtaken his patience and control.

"yeeeahhh," she moaned through her panting, "I'm gonna be your little dirty whore. I wanna be your dirty fucking whore."

She moaned an exaggerated meaty groan and spread her ass cheeks wider, pressing herself into his finger until his knuckles pushed against the walls of her pussy. He took his finger out and held his throbbing cock in his hand. He pressed the tip to her ass and pushed. She held her breath and pushed back, wanting his cock inside her. She wanted him to fuck her like this, to ravage her. She didn't want a measured and typical night ending with something altogether too familiar and normal. She wanted to be the embodiment of pleasure, to be the vessel that delivered this man's desire. She wanted him to lose control of his thoughts, his inhibitions, to push himself, indeed, to push her. She wanted to be fucked. She'd give him more than he could handle.

"Yeah, baby, put that perfect cock in my ass, my little dirty hole. Mmmmm....jussst like that!"

He gained momentum and began to build up his speed. He pulled her arm back and held it against her back.

"You like fucking that sweet ass of mine don't you," she hissed at him. He picked up speed and pushed harder. "Oooh! Yeah baby! That's right...FUCK THAT ASS! You wanna smack it don't ya...c'mon, spank me, spank my fat ass!"

He wacked her ass with his free hand and rode her hard. His balls slapped against her pussy and she moaned in pleasure for him not to stop.

"Yeah, tell me!" he barked through his bared teeth. "Tell me what you want!"

She rose up on her hands and arched her back. Her hair fell down her back, dancing and jumping off her skin with each massive thrust he gave, like teasing yarn for a cat.

"I want you to fuck me hard! Fuck my ass hard! Oh! Yes, pound my ass. Fuck me however you want, do what you want to me!"

She egged him on, groaning with him, seething her anxious breath.

She was feeling another climax coming and she tried to push back against him. "Oh, that feels sssooo good...c'mon...keep going...pppleeasse don't stop....plllleeeassssse!"

His balls began to contract and he could feel his own load growing. His cock head swelled and she knew he was close. WHACK! He spanked her red ass again and she jerked at the sting. She was moaning uncontrollably, begging him not to stop. He reached around her hip and began to rub her pussy.

She let out a long deep moan, "OH FUCK! Yes, yes, yes...rub my little pussy!"

Her juices were trickling down her legs and her inner thighs were slick and shiny.

"Look how wet you are!" he exclaimed. "You love to get fucked like this...just look at your pussy, it's soaking wet! Holy shit, you're going to cum again for me aren't you!"

She let him finger her pussy, driving them inside her and fucking it. His massive cock was rocking her ass and she could feel him press against his own cock with his fingers through the walls of her pussy. She felt completely stretched, ready to rip apart from the size of his cock. His fingers worked furiously, pumping victoriously. He was ravaging her, taking her just how he wanted and she gave herself to him for it.

"C'mon! Get deeper!" she begged him. "Fuck me deeper!"

She could no longer hold back, her orgasm was washing over her like a tremendous rolling wave. It was centered where she was being pleased and pushed it's way past her chest and thighs, engulfed her torso and spread to the ends of her fingers and toes. She felt him begin to tremble, and begged him to finish with her,

"OH! Pleeeeassse, cum in my ass! I want to feel your cum pump in my little hole!"

He buckled over, lying against her back, grunting and moaning against her neck. She felt him explode inside her, spurting massive jolts of semen into her ass. It was all she needed. The wave had reached its limit with nowhere else to expand. Her own orgasm erupted. Her legs shook violently and she fell to her belly. They spasmed together, relishing the waves of pleasure that rocked both their bodies. Their skin became reptilian, raised with goose bumps and quivering at every touch. He began to slowly kiss her the back of her shoulders and neck, whispering compliments and adulation upon her. He wrapped his arms around her, rolling her into his chest. He loved her. He would hold her there until the night gave up and if she let him, he would hold her there forever.

12