Dumped

Story Info
Mother does what is needed to cheer up her son.
10.4k words
4.5
710.5k
173
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

Note: Have any of you been dumped and felt so bad that you locked yourself in your room? This divorced mother decided to help her son get through it the best way she could. All rights reserved.

Maggie knew something was wrong when she came home and discovered her 18 year old son Todd's car in the driveway. Most of the time after school he was at his girlfriend Cassie's house and normally didn't come home until around 6PM for dinner.

After divorcing Todd's father last year Maggie had not bugged her son to spend more time at home because she knew he missed his father.

After putting down her briefcase by the front closet she walked slowly through the house figuring he would be playing video games or watching a movie in the den but he was not on the first floor. After peeking out the back at the pool and Jacuzzi she headed upstairs and saw his door closed. She tapped. "Todd are you OK?" She thought maybe he was sick or something.

"Not really," Todd answered.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Maggie cracked open the door and saw him lying on his bed face downward. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Cassie dumped me," he said softly.

"Oh no," she said before sitting next to him on the bed. Her hand moved to the middle of his bare back and gently rubbed. "I'm so sorry." Her eyes roamed over his now fully developed body.

"What happened?"

"One of the guys told me that he saw her at a party with another guy. When I asked her about it today after school......she......she just turned and ran away." His mother's warm hand and fingers felt good on his hard muscular back.

Maggie knew how bad he felt because she had experienced similar feeling after catching her husband Mike in an affair with this younger secretary. She still felt the hurt and anger. "I know how you feel," she whispered as she leaned over and pressed her body down onto his. Her face moved over his shoulder and lightly kissed his cheek.

Todd appreciated her words but when her soft breasts crushed against him he tried to get his mind off of it. But her lips kept kissing his cheek as her hand rubbed over his shoulder and bicep.

"I wish I could do something to take away the pain," she whispered. She too was starting to feel her passion rising because it had been almost two years since she had been intimate with a man. "Turn over and let me hug you."

Todd could feel his throbbing down below. "It's OK.......maybe later."

"Turn over," she insisted. Her hand grabbed onto his nearest shoulder and lifted him onto his side. Before he could object she slid her body lengthwise up against his and pulled him tightly into her. "I'm here for you. I love you so much."

Todd wished now he had on more than the thin cotton shorts. Somehow he managed to push his butt backwards just enough so she couldn't feel his hard-on. However her breasts felt so good against him and she continued planting little kisses on his face.

Maggie really didn't intend to cause any erotic reaction and was happy to still be able to hug her son this way. But her hand on his back continued stroking and rubbing until she realized her panties were getting damp.

"I should get changed." The thin dress and bra she was wearing didn't stop her hard nipples from poking into his chest. She then felt his large strong hand rubbing up and down her thin back. It felt so good......too good.

"Mom.....I love you too," he whispered now kissing her cheek and then down onto her neck. His fingers caressed up over her covered bra strap and then downward to the top of her covered panties.

"Todd," she whispered knowing they were going too far. "We....we shouldn't..." Her words stopped when he opened his lips and nibbled on her earlobe which was a big G-Spot for her. "Ohhh."

Todd forgot this soft body belonged to his mother. He needed to forget Cassie and lost track of right and wrong. "I need you."

Bells were going off in her head but a fire was raging in her loins. She felt his lower body shift forward and then felt his manhood for the first time. It was so big and so hard. "We can't baby," she whispered.

"Please," he whispered. "I'm hurting so much."

Maggie knew it was so wrong but all she could think of was soothing his pain.

"Move back," she whispered. As his body moved onto his back her trembling fingers snaked down over the small patch of hair around his navel and then slowly down under the elastic band of his shorts.

"Forgive me," she thought as her middle finger explored lower until it touched the damp tip of his swollen penis.

Todd quickly grabbed the waistband of his shorts and while lifting his hips pushed them down over his knees and then kicked them off onto the bed below. He dropped back and closed his eyes.

"Oh my God," Maggie gasped when she saw how huge her son was. He was much bigger than her ex and much thicker. She stared at it until he grabbed her hand and returned it to his need.

Mother and son became woman and man. Her fingers curled around his hardness and her memory took over. She giggled as he lifted his hips up and down practically fucking her fist. "Cum for me.......cum for me," she whispered.

"OH GOD MA!!!" Todd screamed just as his dam burst and his hot juices shot up through her fist into the air. "AH...AH...AH!"

Maggie's hand and wrist was covered with his spunk when she pulled her arm back. "I better clean up."

Todd lay naked and motionless on his back realizing what had just happened. He watched as she walked back out from his bathroom and again sat on the bed next to him.

"I only did that because you needed it. It can't happen again," she smiled before leaning over and lightly kissing his cheek. "I'll have dinner ready in 30 minutes."

Todd smiled as she stood and walked out of the room.

*****

"It wasn't that bad," Maggie kept telling herself as she undressed and changed her damp panties. "He really needed it." She put on jeans and a tee shirt and headed down stairs to cook.

About twenty minutes later Todd strolled into the kitchen. "What's for dinner?"

She turned and smiled. "Your favorite. Chicken fried rice." Nothing was said through diner about what had happened and she could see he was feeling better. "There are a lot more girls out there that would jump at the chance of dating you."

"I think I'm going to take it slow for a while," he grinned. We only have a month of high school to go and I don't want to get locked up in a relationship."

"My boy is a man," she said softly as he walked out to the den.

Todd played some video games until he heard her enter the den. "It's Friday night and I normally go to the movies with Cassie. Will you be my date tonight?"

"You want to date an old woman," Maggie said as she pushed back her dark brown hair. "It's been so long I've forgotten how to date."

"You're not an old women and I got this movie today from Netflix," Todd said as he pulled it out. "How about movie night at home?"

"Sure," she giggled. She moved to the large leather sofa and sat back as he loaded the movie and grabbed the remote. "Do you want some popcorn?"

"I'll do it," Todd grinned. "How about a glass of wine?"

Maggie knew things were spiraling crazy but she felt she could keep things in control. A few minutes later he placed the bowl of popcorn down between them and started the movie. The glass of wine turned into two then three glasses and suddenly Maggie was light-headed and feeling loose. "Want some popcorn?" She giggled before pulling away his tee shirt and dropping a few kernels under it.

"Hey!" He laughed. Before he could stop him he did the same to her. They laughed and then Todd pulled his shirt up to find the popcorn. He looked at her and saw her looking at his tight abs and chest. "Your turn."

"No," she giggled as she sat back.

"If you don't do it then I'll do it," he dared.

Maggie twisted around with her back to him and felt him grabbed the bottom of her tee. "Don't do that."

"I have to find the popcorn," he whispered before lifting the shirt up over her sexy light pink bra straps until it bunched around her neck. "I didn't know my mother wore such sexy undies."

Maggie closed her eyes and waited as his fingers moved around her waist. She knew he touched the popcorn kernels but neither acknowledged it because he continued pretending to hunt them.

"I'll have to search everywhere," he whispered while rubbing over her navel and then directly upward until he touched the bra between her soft mounds. Todd stopped afraid to go on until her body leaned back onto his. Her head fell against his shoulder which meant her whole front was his to search and touch.

Todd had touched Cassie many times before like this and even without the bra but her titties were tiny compared to the ones he was about to fondle. His two thumbs moved up over the silk covering until they found her hard nipples pressing outward. She moaned and he got braver and braver.

Maggie's hands started to reach up and stop him but when he pulled her cups over her breasts and she felt the cooler air on her hard tips the hands dropped. She gasped for air when both strong hands completely cupped her treasures.

"Ohhh...it's been so long." She let him touch for almost a minute before reaching behind her and releasing the bra clasp. "Do it softer," she whispered.

Todd was in breast heaven. He experimented and when she moaned he knew he was touching her correctly. He knew she had not dated another man since her divorce and had not been with his father for a long time before that. He realized she needed this as much as he did. He kissed over her shoulder and down her arm until she twisted just enough for him to see and then engulf her hard dark nipple with his damp hot lips. Again she moaned and then turned her body until she was on her back. She tossed off the shirt and bra and fell back topless.

Todd pulled off his own shirt and then crawled over her legs and hips before lowering his lips back to her chest. Her hands captured his head and directed his tongue to her need.

Maggie's ex had never spent much time on her breasts so now her body was totally lost. She pressed her thigh up into his hardness and felt his thigh pressing against her covered pussy mound. As he got closer to cuming he lifted his face and moved it up over hers. She pulled down his mouth to hers and invaded his lips with her sharp tongue. They frenched and dry humped for another five minutes until he snapped his lips back.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered.

Maggie knew he was going to make a mess in his jeans but didn't care because she too was close to cuming. She pulled his mouth down again and their thighs rubbed and rubbed until they screamed at the same time.

"OH GOD TODD I'M..........GOING TO...CUM!"

"ME TOO!" Their bodies continued until they stopped from exhaustion.

Maggie opened her eyes first and pushed him upward. "You better go and clean up."

"OK but I'll be right back down," he smiled.

Maggie waited for him to leave and then moved into her bedroom and locked the door. They had crossed many lines and she had to think about it before it got any further.

Ten minutes later Todd moved back down in his cotton shorts hoping for a repeat of last night but found the room empty. After walking to her bedroom door he stopped and listened. No sounds were heard so he moved back downstairs.

*****

It took both of them a while to get to sleep but then both overslept the next morning. Maggie made it to the kitchen around 10AM and had a large cup of coffee in her hand when Todd walked in fifteen minutes later. "Good morning," she said looking at his face to see his reaction.

"Good morning," he said slightly blushing. His eyes dropped to her silky robe and her apparently braless breasts.

Maggie too was checking out his robe which was open enough for her to see his bare chest and legs. As he leaned over to get the milk carton from the refrigerator she saw he was wearing his striped boxers. "I was going to take a ride to the cabin today. Do you want to go?"

Todd poured the milk and took a big gulp. "Sure." After sitting down the glass next to her cup on the table he leaned over and aimed his lips towards hers. But she quickly turned and he kissed her cheek.

"We have to talk about yesterday," she said as she leaned back away from him.

"There's nothing to talk about," he grinned before reached down to cup her soft covered titty.

"Yes we need to talk," Maggie said as she covered his hand with hers but did not pull it away. "We can't do this."

Todd felt her hand relax somewhat and continued caressing her. "We both need it right now."

She did need it but it was so wrong. Her eyes closed and then felt his hand find the opening in her robe and glide underneath. Again he touched her soft mound and again she moaned.

"What am I going to do with you?" She asked.

"Make me happy and I'll do the same to you." He fondled her other breast before dropping his hand down towards her tummy.

"Todd no........not there," she said before grabbing his wrist with both hands.

He tried to push downward but she was stronger than he thought. Finally he pulled up and away. It was then the phone rang. Maggie jumped up and answered it. It was Cassie.

"Good morning Mrs. Blake," Cassie said.

Maggie recognized her voice. "Good morning Cassie," she said looking behind her as Todd almost spilled his milk.

"Is Todd there? Can I speak with him?"

Maggie looked again at Todd who was shaking his head no.

"Todd told me what happened. I think it's best if you two stay away from each other for a while." Maggie wasn't sure if she was saying it for Todd or for herself.

"Mrs. Blake. I made a bad mistake and really need to talk to him and tell him how sorry I am. I love him."

Maggie could tell she was shook up. "We are going to the cabin this weekend so maybe when we get back."

"Let me talk," Todd said overhearing the conversation. He grabbed the phone. "What do you want Cassie?"

"Todd I'm so sorry. I screwed up," she sobbed. "I love you."

Todd knew the guy she had gone out with and knew he was a guy who liked to put notches on his belt. "What happened? Did Randy dump you already?"

"We were never going out," Cassie answered. "It was just one night."

"Did you fuck him Cassie?" Todd waited and heard nothing for ten seconds which meant she did and didn't know what to say.

"Todd......please."

He hung up the phone and walked out of the kitchen.

An hour later the two packed the car and headed towards the mountain.

*****

Maggie drove as Todd listened to his IPOD. Periodically she reached over and rubbed his shoulder but she could see he was upset after finding out she had actually fucked the other guy.

The ride was two hours so it was almost dark when they arrived. After unpacking the car they had a fire going before they ate the sandwiches she had made. Nothing was said later as he sat on the front porch looking over the lake and she sat on the small sofa periodically putting wood on the fire.

Todd was feeling sorry for himself. He did love Cassie but she had did him wrong. What made it really bad was that she had promised him her virginity and had given it up freely to the class cunt hound. He heard the door open and felt his mother's presence next to him.

"Time will heal all wounds," she whispered. Her arm moved around his broad shoulders and her head moved to his arm.

"I'm a virgin," Todd whispered. "Cassie and I were to do it the night of our graduation."

"Intercourse is not what everyone wants you to think it is," she whispered. "It is just the end of the trip and the most fun is getting there."

"I wouldn't know. I haven't gone very far on the trip."

Maggie knew it was dangerous but kept going. "How far have you gone?"

Todd hesitated. "We.......we have touched...you know everywhere and I have kissed her breasts."

"That's pretty far," Maggie whispered. "Maybe tonight we can go further." Before he could reply she was on her feet and into the cabin.

Todd moved back in and saw her pulling the bedspread off one of the two beds. He stood by the fire and watched as she pulled off the tee shirt and then released the snap on her jeans. "Shit she's going to undress," he thought.

Maggie knew he was watching which made it all that more exciting. She had worked out enough to know her body was still nice and firm and felt goose bumps on her body as she pushed down and off her jeans. She then giggled and jumped under the bedspread and sheet.

"Hey!" Todd cried out. "That's not fair."

"Don't want to give all my secrets out yet," she whispered. "Are you going to join me?"

Todd walked to the bed and watched as her body moved under the covers. She giggled before tossing out the bra and then the panties. He quickly jerked off his shirt and then pushed down his shorts and boxers at the same time.

Maggie got a glimpse of his hard-on before he moved under the covers next to her. His hand grabbed onto her hip and she pushed him away. "Go slow. That's your first and probably most important lesson."

"OK," he said moving back. They lay on their sides only inches apart looking at each other.

"Let's move forwards but no hands," she smiled. Both moved forward keeping their hands at their sides. She felt the tip of his cock press into her stomach first and then he felt the tips of her breasts. "You have to learn how to control it."

Todd wanted to reach down and touch her but froze and just thought about nothing to keep his excitement down. He let her move closer until his hard cock pressed from the top of her pubic mound almost to her breasts. "Can we touch now?"

"No," she giggled. "Kiss me."

Somehow he managed to keep his hands still while opening his mouth to hers again. Their tongues met and danced while their whole bodies pressed together. She broke her lips away and reached behind him to cup and squeezed his hard buns.

"Just the backside." Seconds later his hands cupped and caressed her soft buttocks.

Their kisses got hotter and their hands roamed making sure to touch every inch. She managed to keep her legs together until his middle finger parted her buttocks and pressed underneath to her dripping pussy lips.

"OH GOD TODD!" When her upper leg lifted he quickly discovered how wet and excited she really was.

"Touch me.......touch my pussy," she moaned. She moved onto her back and opened her legs. Her whole body was now his to touch and explore.

Todd's experience with Cassie helped but he quickly discovered her experienced hole and managed to get two of his thick fingers inside.

"Touch me baby.....make mommy happy," she purred. She didn't have to show him where her clitoris was because he knew.

Todd played and rubbed until her hips were two inches off the bed and she was begging to cum. By natural instinct he shifted towards her and slid his hips between her thighs.

Maggie didn't realize it was his cock head and not his fingers about to enter her depths. At least not until it had trouble getting inside her tight channel. Her fingers curled around the thick head and held it still.

"We can't........not that...not now."

"Please........I have to know........I have to get even with Cassie."

Maggie felt for him but wasn't ready for that. "Lie back and let me make you very happy." She held onto his hardness until he was on his back next to her. She tossed off the covers and then licked the pre-cum from his pulsating tip.

"OH GOD.....AHHH!" Todd moaned. Cassie had refused to give him head and now soft lips were about to swallow him.

Maggie took her time licking and teasing. She sucked in both balls and slowly licked up the base until her lips once again swallowed him. He was so much bigger than what she had been used to so she had to angle her head enough to get most of him inside. She heard him grunt and then try to pull her mouth away.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers