Early Cat: A Brief Autobiography

Story Info
Cat helps younger brother overcome dating problems.
6.9k words
237.6k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Early Cat: A Brief Autobiography

I admit it, I'm a tomboy, always have been. I never played with dolls, I hated wearing dresses as a kid, and I didn't like playing with other girls my age. I grew up with three brothers, the two older ones are twins, and the third is barely a year younger than me. Between my brothers and their friends, there were always boys around the house, and never any girls, other than me and my mom. The twins, James and John, slept in one room with two single beds, and my younger brother Danny and I slept in the other bedroom, which had bunk beds. The four of us shared one bathroom, with a walk-in shower, a toilet, and two sinks.

Needless to say, there was little or no privacy, but it was okay because my parents were liberal, open-minded, non-religious, free thinking adults. They were pretty cool actually. They talked openly about sex with us, but they would not tolerate illegal drug use. When we asked them questions about any subject, they gave honest, straightforward answers. They emphasized education, pushed us to get good grades in school, encouraged participation in sports and clubs, and did not attempt to steer us toward traditional male/female roles. Hence, my younger brother is now an RN, and I'm an engineer. The twins became doctors, one's OB/GYN and the other's a plastic surgeon.

My parents were not nudists or anything, but they did not have any hang-ups about their bodies, and usually did not attempt to cover up or conceal themselves if one of us walked in on them while they were dressing or bathing. My mom even occasionally sunbathed topless in the back yard or at the beach. As a result, my brothers and I acted the same way around each other.

The twins had one more year of undergraduate classes before they went off to medical school. I had just completed my first year of college and, since the university we all attended was only 20 minutes from the house, all of us continued to live at home. Danny had just graduated from high school, and, at 18 years old, was still trying to figure out what to do with his life. We still slept in the same room, in the same beds, as when we were kids.

Like I said before, I rarely hung out with other girls. My brothers' friends treated me like one of the boys, and I learned how to play rough, cuss like a sailor, and not cry when I got hurt. It made me tough, which helped me out tremendously later in life. Unfortunately, it has also scared off a few potential boyfriends.

The boys didn't really start to notice my female physical attributes, primarily the fact I had breasts and no penis, until I was in college. I was a late bloomer and through most of high school I was only a 32B, a bit smaller than my current 36D's. I never wore a bra and, even now, I only wear one on rare occasions. Fortunately I am small, 5'4" and anywhere from 116 to 120 lbs, even to this day. Small breasts didn't look too bad on me. In school I had a pleasant face, clear complexion, an athletic body, and I wore my long blond hair in a ponytail all the time. A couple of my brothers' friends occasionally flirted with me, but none ever pursued it any further.

It was during my first year in college that my hormones must have kicked into high gear, because my breasts all of a sudden got bigger, my hips lost their boyish look and got a little wider, and my pubic hair changed from wispy and barely noticeable to a denser patch of finely textured strands. The summer between my first and second years of college was spent working at a local bakery/coffee shop near the beach, and I was starting to make some good tips. I thought it was my charming personality and good service but found out through a friend my cleavage was my moneymaker. It finally dawned on me my best tips came from guys, and it didn't hurt to "accidentally" leave a couple of buttons undone on the front of my waitress uniform.

When I wasn't working, I was either at the beach or at home reading or exercising on our universal gym in the garage, or out jogging. Summers in Melbourne (FL) are a bit warm, so I usually wore very little clothing, a jog bra or my brother's muscle shirt, and short shorts or bikini bottoms. Jimmy and Johnny were always working out on the weights, and usually a couple of their steroid-monster friends were with them.

I was working out on the universal one morning when the twins came in to the garage with two of their friends, Hector and Damian. I was wearing a loose tank top, about two sizes too big, and tight fitting stretch shorts. And of course, no bra.

"Hey Tinkerbell, we need to use the machine," Jimmy said. The twins gave cute nicknames to everybody. I love my anal orifice brothers.

"Yeah, c'mon, when are you gonna be done?" asked Johnny.

"When I'm good and ready," was my reply.

"I think you're good and ready now." Jimmy said. He then grabbed my leg and tried to pull me off the bench. So I kicked him in the chest with my other foot, and he stumbled backwards, coughing. It took him a few seconds to get his wind back.

"You little shit!" he said, then came back at me. Damian, who is a good-looking black dude, built like a professional linebacker, grabbed Jimmy by the arm.

"Hey man, let the little sister work out. There's room for everyone."

Now I know Damian has always been attracted to me, because he flirts with me a lot. But he never asked me out. I was never sure if it was the race thing or not, but I have always regretted not asking him out myself, I thought he was gorgeous! Because of the shirt I was wearing, my tits were clearly visible through the arm holes, and Damian was staring right at them. In fact, so was Hector, who was standing on the other side of me.

Hector was a different story. He was also built like a football player, and was pretty good-looking, but he gave me the creeps. He always looked at me like he was mentally raping me, after stripping me naked and tying me spread-eagle to the four corners of a dirty bed in a cheap motel room, with ten of his creepy friends standing behind him, waiting their turn. I didn't like Hector.

What actually caught my attention, after my karate kick to Jimmy's chest, was the fact I also caught Johnny staring at my boobs. We had all seen each other naked over the years, but there was something about the way he was looking at me this time. Kind of like the way Hector was looking at me. My own brother! That really creeped me out.

Then I noticed both Hector and Johnny were sporting huge bulges in the front of their shorts. Hector noticed that I noticed, and he just got this evil grin on his face. Damian had a pretty good sized package showing too, but I don't think he had a hard-on like Hector and Johnny, I think Damian was just extremely well endowed and looked that way all the time.

I had had enough, so I got up from the bench, and walked back into the house. I was fairly confident four sets of eyes followed my tight little butt all the way in. Once inside, I went up to my bedroom, and found Danny laying on his bed, playing with his video games. I told Danny I was going to take a ride to the beach, and asked if he wanted to join me.

"Sure, why not?" he said.

So I pulled my shirt up over my head, exposing my big boobs, then squirmed out of my tight shorts. I found my 2 piece bathing suit in a drawer, and put it on. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Danny standing naked in front of his dresser. Before he pulled his bathing suit on, I saw his dick bobbing out in front. It was a nice medium size, his balls looked a little bigger than average, and I'd swear he had boner that was in the process of deflating. Did all three brothers become horn dogs overnight or what? Danny finished dressing and walked out toward the bathroom.

When he came back into the bedroom, he looked at me and said, "Uh Cat, isn't that suit a little too small for you?"

He was right of course. It was a small string bikini to begin with, but I bought it when I was still a 32B. The bottoms were okay, but my 36D's were barely covered; in fact, the only things covered were my nipples. My only other suit was in the dirty clothes hamper, so I said, "Maybe I better wait until I buy another bathing suit. Want to go with me this weekend? I'm off Sunday."

Danny said, "Sure, I need some things too."

Before I could change again, Danny said, "Wait, let me take a picture of you, so we can compare before and after shots."

I said, "Before and after shots of what?"

"New suit verses old suit," he said.

So I said why not, and struck up a pose for him. Danny quickly grabbed his Polaroid camera, and started snapping some shots. I gave him front, back, and side views. I bent over, showing lots of cleavage, using my upper arms to push my boobs together, giving them even more depth. I put my hands behind my head, interlocking my fingers, and thrust my chest out. During all this movement and repositioning, the strings holding my top had come loose and now one of my nipples was exposed. Danny managed to shoot several more pictures before I had a chance to cover up.

"Okay, that's enough," I said. I'm going to go read my book. I took my bikini top off but left the bottoms on, pulled on a bare midriff tank top, and went downstairs to read. The camera flashed a couple more times while I was briefly topless; Danny stayed in his room, sorting through his new cache of photos. Before I left, I noticed Danny had some serious wood in his bathing suit. I also noticed some tingling in my nether regions. I was horny from the impromptu photo shoot. I brushed my fingers along the front of my bikini bottoms and realized they were damp. Sheesh! Right then, I knew I needed a boyfriend!

The next day, I came home from an early morning run, and was already perspiring heavily. I was wearing my usual running attire, a jog bra, which was becoming way too small for my newly enlarged boobs, and little nylon running shorts. My intention was to take a shower, put some clean clothes on, and sit in the a/c and read my book until it was time to go to work.

Inside the bathroom, I removed my sweat-soaked clothing, stepped into the shower stall, and took a nice cool shower. While I was soaping up, I saw through the clear glass enclosure my brother Danny came in to the bathroom. With four people sharing one bathroom, this was a typical occurrence in our house, so I didn't give it a second thought. At one point I thought I saw Danny just standing in front of the glass staring in at me, but then I figured he must be looking at something else. I heard him peeing for what sounded like a full minute, then he was gone. I finished my shower, towel dried, and walked naked into the bedroom Danny and I shared, holding the towel in front of me. Again, this was not an unusual occurrence in our house.

Danny was sitting on the lower bunk bed, reading a magazine. Ignoring him, I dropped my towel on a chair, and while standing there completely naked, I began rummaging through my dresser drawers looking for a pair of shorts and a tank top to put on. I had the oddest feeling I was being watched and after slipping on the shorts, I spun around and caught Danny staring at my butt.

Standing there with my arms crossed underneath my bare breasts, I said "What are you staring at twerp?"

Danny quickly looked back down at his magazine and mumbled "Nothing."

"Nothing, my ass," I said, "which is exactly what you were looking at."

Looking back up from his magazine, staring directly at my tits, Danny blurted "No I wasn't!"

Suddenly realizing I'm having this conversation topless, I pulled the tank top on over my head, sliding it down over my boobs. Then I asked him, "All right, what's going on with you? You're acting weird lately." It was then I noticed Danny had another magazine inside the magazine he appeared to be reading. So I walked over and grabbed both out of his hands.

"Hey! Give it back!"

Danny had a Playboy hidden inside the Sports Illustrated he pretended to be reading. "So what's this? Why are you reading this?" Immediately after the words left my mouth I realized only a woman would ask a dumb question like that.

Danny said, "I like looking at naked women, so what? What guy doesn't?"

Handing just the sports magazine back to him, I said "Is that why you were staring at my butt, then my tits? Were you staring at me in the shower too?"

"Well, maybe a little. But I couldn't help it, you're boobs got so big all of a sudden."

"That's no reason to stand there staring and drooling. I'm your sister for chrissake, that's gross!"

Danny said "Well you happen to be nice to look at and any normal guy would have done the same."

"Oh no you don't" I said. "You're not going to pass this off as flattery for your big sister. There's something else going on, what is it? Tell me or this magazine will find its way into mom and dad's hands."

"Okay, I'm having some trouble with dating, that's all. The magazine is for temporary use only."

"Why are you having trouble with dating?" I said.

"I don't know. I guess girls don't find me interesting or attractive. I can't seem to get a second date."

Danny, unlike his brothers, is built like me. He's slender and a little on the shorter side. He's got a cute face, and pretty eyes, and I would think the girls in his class would find him attractive. But our older brothers are built like football players, tall and husky, like our dad. They pick on Danny a lot, make fun of his size, tell him he's a girly man. It never occurred to me before how mean and hurtful that is, and how bad Danny must feel when they do that. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the underdog, the nerds and geeks of the world, and something in me wants to hold them and protect them and take care of them. I didn't realize at the time how this motherly instinct would follow me throughout my life. I would apparently find myself attracted to geeks and nerds and underdogs several more times in my life.

Getting back to my younger brother, I said "Okay, what seems to be the problem? Why won't girls go on second dates with you?"

"I don't know. If I knew that, I'd be able to fix it."

So I said "Have any of them ever said anything? Given you any hints?"

"I don't know, I'm too shy" he said. "I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I don't know how to kiss. I don't know how far to go like, in a romantic way. And I look like a girl, like a weakling."

I almost cried when he said the last part.

"Look Danny" I said, "I can help you if you want. But no more sneaking peeks like a stalker. "I'll do as much or as little as you want, but only if you promise to keep this between you and me. I want to help you; you're like a brother to me." That got a chuckle out of him.

"What should I do first? Danny asked.

"Well, first of all, let's get you on an exercise regimen," I said. "You don't have to look like the meathead twins to attract girls , you just need some muscle tone. As far as what to talk about, you need to read more, instead of playing video games. You need to know about current events, read magazines like National Geographic, Smithsonian, stuff like that. And start asking your dates questions about their lives, their families, their interests and hobbies, compliment them on their clothes, their jewelry. Shows you're interested in them, us girls eat that stuff up. Learn to cook, we'll practice on mom and dad. Women love when a man cooks for them, and I don't mean hamburgers on the grill. Learn about wines, know what goes with what. This may sound corny, but I'm telling you, there's no quicker way into my pants than an intelligent, witty man who knows how to cook a gourmet dinner while serving the appropriate wine.

Danny was just staring at me with this dumb, blank look on his face. "Okay it'll help to lose the retard face too." I said.

"Can we start first thing in the morning?" asked Danny.

"Sure, that'll work" I said. "We'll start with an easy run, then do some weights. How's that sound?"

Danny had a funny look on his face, like he needed to pee real bad. He mumbled something about liking my plan. So I kissed him on the cheek, tossed his nudie magazine back to him and headed down to read. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I realized I had left my book on my bed. Before running back up to get it, I heard the twins and their friends talking and laughing in the garage. I'm pretty sure I heard my name mentioned more than once, by more than one person. Sphincter heads!

I ran back up the stairs, headed toward my room, and noticed the door was closed. As I opened the door, I thought it was odd that it was shut tight. In our house, doors were rarely closed, and never locked. As I crossed the threshold, heading toward the bunk beds, I saw Danny still lying in bed, reading his magazine. The difference this time, he was bare-assed naked. And he was pumping his cock like a madman.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted.

Danny tried to cover himself with the magazine, but his stiff dick wouldn't allow it. He stammered something like "Hey, get out," but that wasn't going to happen. This was my room too.

"Geez Danny, can't you wait until dark, or you're alone in the bathroom or something?"

"Yeah right, when is anyone ever alone in this house?"

He had a point, although I was still pissed.

"Well cut it out, at least wait until I'm at work," I said.

Danny replied, "I thought you'd be downstairs reading for awhile. It doesn't matter, I can't get off anyway."

My inquisitive Cat ears perked up. "What do you mean, you can't get off? If you need more time, I'll go back downstairs."

"No, I mean I can't get off, at all. I haven't been able to get off for a few weeks now. I think I'm incontinent."

That made me chuckle. "You mean impotent? Oh c'mon, you're almost 19, you can't be impotent. Maybe you're trying too hard. Or you're doing it too much, and your using up all your sperm. You only get so much, then it's gone. You better save some for your future wife someday."

Danny looked at me like I just told him he had terminal cancer. His dick shrunk down to thumb size, and he looked scared. "What? No way! Are you serious?" he asked.

Then I laughed, "No, I'm not serious, you can jerk off until your 99 if you want. It may even be good for you, keeps your prostate cleaned out. So what's with the misfires?"

"I don't know," he said, "But that's one of the reasons I don't go out much. I'm afraid a girl will want to get romantic, and I won't be able to perform."

"Oh for god's sake, you're just nervous. All guys go through that. You just need to relax, it'll happen on its own."

Danny said, "No it won't. It doesn't work right. The magazines don't even help. I'm afraid to go to the doctor, it'll be embarrassing."

I thought about what Danny said, and my motherly instincts started kicked in again. I also noticed this discussion was making me horny, and it didn't help that I kept glancing at Danny's cock. It was starting to look tempting. So I thought, what the hell, big sister to the rescue.

"Let me see what's wrong. Rub your dick a little." I moved closer to the bed to see better.

Danny was a little hesitant at first, but then his right hand slowly wandered down to his cock, and he began to manipulate it between his thumb and index finger. He started to pull it up and down a bit, but nothing was happening. He spread his legs a little wider, and pulled faster, still nothing.

"See, I told you."

So I said, "You told me the other day you thought I was nice to look at. Would it help if I took off my shirt?"

Danny said, "Maybe, I don't know."

I pulled my tank top off over my head, walked over to the door to close and lock it, then walked back over to the bed and stood above Danny wearing only my bikini bottoms.

"Scoot over," I said.

Danny moved over closer to the wall, and I sat on his bed, and turned my body so my bare boobies were pointed right at his face. I could feel my pussy getting wet, and I knew I'd have to frig myself later. God, I needed a boyfriend! Or two! Or three! I said to Danny, "Okay let's see what happens. Go for it."

12