Ease of Access

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His desire was equally clear. He rose to his knees. Before he even got between her legs and lifted them onto his muscular shoulders, she knew he was going to fuck her ass. She had lubricated her sphincter that morning, knowing that none of her young lovers would be over, and that her son would be home early. At some level, she had been hoping for exactly what was about to happen.

It was absolutely perfect. Her hungry little sphincter opened wide to take him in. She was delightfully snug around his bulbous head and wide shaft. The slick lubrication eased the way and they both groaned out loud in pleasure. Austin looked down for the last half of that first slow stroke. It was every bit the visual turn on he had dreamt it would be. When he was all the way inside her, he got a chill.

"I am balls-deep in my mother's tight ass," he thought. His eyes roamed back up her body and locked onto her eyes as he started to fuck her ass.

The obscene grunts and moans coming from his mother's mouth only spurred him on more. After a few minutes, she had adjusted to his fat dick and he was able to really fuck her hard. She came spectacularly as he pistoned in and out. Her muscles tightened around him, and then he was filling her bowels with his hot cum.

They both panted in the aftermath of their orgasms. Austin shifted his mother's left ankle over his head so that they were both over his left shoulder. He kept thrusting softly into her through his orgasm. When the flow of semen slowed to a trickle, he lowered her legs to the mattress with his dick still inside her ass.

He leaned over her shoulder and kissed her neck. Maryanne turned her head and kissed him back. Her eyes fluttered open when she realized he hadn't gone soft. He was still throbbing inside her wet asshole.

He was going to fuck her again.

They spent a spectacular hour in her bed. Austin filled his mother's perfect ass with another load of his hot cum. In the afterglow, he finally let his softening cock slip from her and he hugged her to him. They held each other and talked softly until they heard the jeep pull up to the house.

"What will we tell your sister?" Maryanne asked.

"I don't know," he replied, "Are you in a rush to let her know?"

"Not really," she smiled.

"You know," he said as he rose from the bed, "I think it would be fun to sneak around with you. You know? See how long we can get away with having sex before she catches us at it."

"Oh, you are so bad!" She had a wicked smile, though. She was completely turned on just thinking about it.

Austin managed to get his sweat pants back on before Connie walked in the door. He kissed her just inside the house and hugged her tightly.

"I need to get my laundry started," he said, "I'll be right back."

Maryanne had stripped and showered quickly, rinsing the copious sperm from her well-fucked ass. She could not get the smile off her face as she dried her body and dressed in clean clothes. As she selected another miniskirt and slid it up her thighs, she could not help but imagine what her son would do to her while she wore it.

She pulled a pink tank top over her head and smoothed it over her breasts. It had long openings on either side, displaying the outside curve of each breast. Austin would be able to reach right in whenever he wanted. He could also pull her tits right out and suck her nipples should the desire strike him. It made her nipples hard just thinking about it. She looked at her reflection. The cloth was thick enough that it hid her nipples from view.

She picked up her dirty clothes and tossed them into her laundry basket, then picked the basket up and headed for the laundry room. As she passed through the living room, Austin came in the front door with his own basket of dirty laundry. Maryanne smiled at him. Then she called to her daughter.

"Connie, have you got any dirty laundry that needs to be washed?"

"Yes, I have a few things," Connie responded from her bedroom.

"Well, bring them to the laundry room and I'll wash them for you."

Austin plopped his dirty clothes where his mom indicated, then stripped off his sweats and boxers. His mother's eyes were wide as he did it. He grinned at her and then headed into the bathroom he shared with his sister. Connie got an eyeful of him on her way to the laundry room. She exchanged a wide-eyed look with her mother, and then they both started laughing.

"I can't believe he did that!" Maryanne gasped out.

Austin showered quickly, making sure his cock was nice and clean. He couldn't be sure who would latch onto it next, or where that would happen. He only knew it would be fantastic and unforgettable.