Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my tongue around my lips, gathering in as much of her tasty juices as I could. As she lay there recovering, my eyes roamed up and down over her luscious form, once again admiring how incredibly sexy she looked in that outfit. It had been perfect; the leather waist cincher deftly shaping her wasp-like waist while still allowing access to her full massive tits. Her lower body looked great; from her sky-high stilettos up, the sheer black hose accentuating her shapely legs; full at the thigh and calves, trim at the knees and ankles. The garters looked wickedly sinful, clutching sensually onto the lacy bands at the top of her stockings, the ribboned garters themselves delightfully framing her inviting pink pussy. The lace choker had set of her pretty face regally, making her delicate neck look long and graceful. I couldn't take my eyes off those gloves; the kid leather going all the way up her arms was sinfully soft, the jet black leather looking scintillatingly wanton against her soft white skin. I shivered again as I looked at the dazzling display of pulchritude before me, my insatiable lust for her flickering once more.

I lay down and snuggled in behind her; spoon-style. I rolled into her, my front pressing warmly against her back, my stiffening dick instinctively finding the soft crease between her ample bum-cheeks. Her perfume wafted in my nostrils, the alluring scent striking at the smoldering embers of my libido. I pressed my lips to her neck and kissed her tenderly, rubbing my cheek softly over her silky skin.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed like a little kitten as I kissed her neck, my lips enjoying the different textures of her soft skin and the sexy lace choker. I slipped my hand up her curving flank and cupped one heavy breast, the mammoth orb more than filling my large hand. Once again, I was amazed at the sheer weight of it, and it fired my desire for her even more as I caressed it freely.

"Oh, Andy, you are so good to me," she whispered softly as I kissed my way up to her delicate ear. My cock stiffened as I continued to feel her up, my hands roaming over that massive chest of hers. With my face nuzzled into the side of hers, I pressed my abdomen against her backside, my thickening prick wedging itself between those two plump cheeks.

"Andy, what are you doing?" she asked; a note of alarm in her voice.

"Sssshh," I softly whispered into her ear. "Don't worry, Mom, I know what we talked about. I just think this feels nice.....just like this." I accompanied my words by gently rolling my hips up and down, causing my rigid member to slide up and down against her warm crease. I felt her relax, and kept rocking against her, my pulsing erection becoming hotter and hotter from the delightful friction. "Now, doesn't that feel good?"

"Y.....yes," she hissed breathlessly as I felt some pre-cum leak from the tip of my engorged manhood and slither into her virgin crack. Oh fuck, that did feel good. I knew that one day, I'd be balls deep in that tight ass of hers, but I knew if I forced her into it now, it could ruin everything. I was more than willing to take my time with these educational lessons of hers, and right now, I wanted a little more of the lesson she'd excelled at just a short time ago.

"Mom," I whispered softly into her ear, "I need to cum once more, and I want that beautiful throat of yours again."

"Okay," she replied instantly, and I was happy to see a note of excitement in her voice. "Do you want me on my hands and knees again?" She eagerly started to get to her knees, but I wanted something else this time.

"No, not this time; I want to try something a little different." I slipped off the bed and got to my feet, my throbbing erection bobbing menacingly in front of me. I stepped down and stood at the foot of the bed and motioned to her. "Bring one pillow and come down here." She did as I asked, grabbing one pillow and shifting down on the bed.

"That's good, let's put that right here." I took the pillow and set it right at the front edge of the bed. "Now lie down there on your back and let your head hang over the edge; that should put your mouth and throat in perfect alignment. I should be able to go in nice and deep that way."

"Okay," she said, a shivering rush of excitement going through her. She did exactly as I asked, shifting around a bit to get comfortable, her tremendous breasts wobbling and shaking as they spread fully over her broad chest, the bright red nipples sticking up erotically. Her nylon-clad legs were bent, her high-heels digging into the mattress. She laid her head back, just cresting the edge of the bed, her face tipped backwards. Her neck looked sensually long, the lace choker bewitchingly provocative.

"Mom, you look so beautiful," I said as I stepped forward, my rampant cock drawn to her succulent lips like a locked-in torpedo. "Give me that nice little 'O' again." She ovalled her lips into shape, the soft red flesh becoming the perfect welcoming target.

"Oh fuck," thought to myself, "this is going to be fantastic." I pushed down on the top of my upright dick, the swollen stiffness of it fighting against me. I forced it down and pointed it right at the sweet red 'O', paused for a second with the tip sitting between those pouting red pillows, and then slipped it right inside.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed warmly as I slid the engorged knob fully into her mouth. Her cheeks caved in, enveloping my probing dick in a hot wet sheath. I moved right to the opening of her throat and held it there; feeling the soft tissues pressing warmly against my glans as her talented tongue swirled all around my pulsing lance.

I reached forward and filled my hands with her ample tits, her hard nipples feeling sensually erotic as they pressed against my palms. "Okay, I'm going to count to three again. One......two.....three......" On three I slowly flexed forward, but she was ready, having relaxed her throat just in time. I slid fully in, the hot silky tissues of her throat gripping my embedded shaft as her lips nestled up flush against my shaved groin.

"Oh God, that's so hot and tight," I groaned out loud as I slowly withdrew and then fed it right back into her, her lips once more clamped down around the hilt as I got all 8" deep inside her. We quickly got into a smooth rhythm, my hip levering back and forth as her mouth worked it magic on my driving shaft. I couldn't believe how adept she had become so quickly. As I continued to face-fuck her, my balls slapping against her face with each driving thrust, I was thrilled to see that she was taking me better than I thought any pornstar ever could.

"Mmmmmm," she purred again, her legs starting to scissor up and down and from side to side as her pleasure level escalated. My own was not far behind; the delicious sensations of the slick friction between her throat and my thrusting erection had me climbing the walls in no time. We kept this up for quite a while as I worked over her throat and mouth, her tipped-back head being in the perfect position for my thrusting onslaught. I looked down at her long slim neck, getting more and more excited as I saw my thick cock bulging beneath the smooth skin with each deep driving stroke.

"Oh Jesus, that's good," I said as my hands kneaded her spectacular tits, her nipples hard as pebbles beneath my teasing fingers. I felt my balls start to draw up, the boiling semen within my stoked nuts needing to burst forth. I looked down at her, her body twisting, her huge breasts heaving with desire as we both approached orgasm. I had a little surprise for her, and it was going to be beautiful.

"OH FUCK, MOM, HERE IT COMES!" I warned at the last minute as I surprisingly withdrew fully from her sucking mouth. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing prick in a warm loving corridor and pointed it right at her upturned face, her lips gaping open. I felt the rushing semen speed up the shaft of my cock and shoot forth, a long thick rope jettisoning forth to land on her face. The strand covered her from neck to hairline, a brilliant white streak across her smooth skin. A second, and then a third ropey strand spewed forth as I painted her face, my stroking hand moving the spitting head all around so I left no spot untouched. I shot and shot, a massive load of semen raining down upon her as I flooded her face.

"OHHHHHNNNNN," she moaned loudly, her own climax sweeping through her as I continued to unload, wad after wad of creamy man-juice covering her skin. Her legs were twitching wildly, her heels digging into the bed feverishly as she thrashed from side to side, her orgasm taking control of her body.

I jacked away at my spitting cock, pumping out wad after wad of milky seed. This was an incredibly huge load, and I knew I'd be totally drained after this one, but it was worth it. The final tingling shivers went through me and my pumping hand slowed as my climax subsided, my chest heaving with each deep breath as I fought to recover.

"Mmmmmm," I heard my mother give a satisfied purr from beneath me. I looked down to see her laying still, her massive chest heaving too. Oh fuck, her face was a total mess! There was cum everywhere. Her face was a bizarre mosaic of crisscrossed ribbons and gobs of milky semen. It seemed like there was hardly a spot on her face that hadn't been touched by my spitting cock. With so much covering her face, I was surprised to see the amount of collateral damage; there were gobs in her hair, sliding down her neck, and there were even a few sizable whitish strands lying across her gigantic tits. It was a total erotic mess, and I had never seen her look more beautiful in my entire life.

"Oh Mom, you look gorgeous with my cum all over you like that. I've gotta take some pictures." I stepped over and grabbed my phone, quickly taking a number of shots. Oh man, I had some prime jacking material there. I put my phone down next to her on the bed and kneeled down, my face close to hers. I reached forward and slid my index finger across her cheek, coating it with thick rich semen. I held it over her lips, the heavy gob dangling down teasingly just out of her reach. "Do you want that, Mom?"

"Yes, please," she gasped wantonly, her tongue sliding upwards as she tried to reach the dangling milky gob.

"Here you go," I said, not wanting to tease her anymore. I slipped my finger between her lips as she clamped down, her tongue swirling all around my invading digit as she gathered in the warm fluid. I moved my fingers all around her pretty face, shoveling the viscous seed into her waiting mouth. Soon enough, she had it all, my warm cum finding a welcoming home in the pit of her stomach. All that was left was a drying residue, the final shiny remnants of my cum left drying on her soft skin.

"Mom, you totally drained me," I said as I gathered her into my arms and pulled her up onto the bed. "I'm totally exhausted but I've never felt so good in my entire life. " I pulled the covers over both of us, then reached over and turned out the light, plunging the room into darkness.

"I love you so much, Andy," her soft voice came to me through the shadows.

"I love you too, Mom, more than anything." I curled up next to her and she pulled me close. The next thing I knew, I heard her gentle breathing as she fell asleep, my hands gently cupping one of her massive tits.

This had been a perfect day. Tomorrow I was supposed to go to church with her; I wondered how that would go. I also wondered if she'd remember about what I'd told her about how I like to wake up in the morning; with her attending to my needy cock. A million lascivious thoughts drifted through my brain, my eyes gently closing as I settled in against her and drifted off..........