Education of a City Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father was walking around her, now looking at his daughter in an entirely different way. In his hand was what seemed to be a branch from a tree, and he waved it through the air as he circled Rebecca, the whooshing sound causing her to cringe. The heat of the barn must have been oppressive because Rebecca's body was glistening with perspiration after just these few minutes, and sweat rolled down her face as well. Probably mixed with tears at this point I figured.

"So, now I have another slut in the family, eh?" he bellowed as he slowly slid the branch across Rebecca's back, leaving a gray stain where it had passed across Rebecca's densely freckled upper torso.

"NO!" Rebecca screamed. "We were just playing around Daddy, I swear!"

"Tell me everything you did. No lies either," he said sternly.

To my disbelief, as he said that he shrugged the shoulder straps off his overalls and they worked their way down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and pulled down his faded old boxer shorts, which left him naked, still circling Rebecca like a predator.

I must confess my utter ignorance regarding sexual matters at this point. Up until then, the only man I had even seen naked and aroused was me. What I saw before me now bore no relation to what I was familiar with.

When he came into my view, I let out a gasp that I feared might have made my presence known. Rebecca's father was huge, and I'm not just referring to his impressive physique. Even to this day, I've never seen anything like it, and although I know some images change with time, this is not one of them.

Her father's cock swung in front of him like a flagpole. Impossibly thick and of a length that defied belief, his uncircumsized member bobbed in front of him as he stalked Rebecca. The sight of this incredible thing momentarily distracted me from staring at Rebecca, so mesmorized was I by this unbelievable sight.

"We were just messing around under the tree, was all," Rebecca said.

Whoosh and crack! The branch whistled throught the air and landed at the base of Rebecca's spine, causing me to wince and her to howl in pain as her body contorted from the blow.

"What does that mean, messing?"

"He... he... he was playing with my... you know."

"Your bosoms? Was he playing with your bosoms?"

"Yes Daddy."

Whoosh and crack! Rebecca twisted and cried in response.

"What else?"

"I... I... just messed around with him some. Daddy, my wrists really hurt. It's too tight."

"Then get this over with," he demanded. "You played with his manhood, is that right?"

"Yes Daddy."

"What else? Did you put him into your mouth?"

"Uh... yes Daddy."

"YOU DAMN SLUT!!!" he howled and swung the branch around viciously, the sound of the impact much louder than the others.

Rebecca's scream was much louder that time too, and her knees seemed to give out as she recoiled from the blow, which left her dangling by her wrists for a moment. Her father came over and pulled her up roughly before going back to his original position. That smack left a bright red streak across her back diagonally that looked like it broke the skin.

"Please Daddy don't... no more!" Rebecca begged.

"What else? Did you take his spunk into your mouth when you pleasured him? Did you taste his seed?"

"Daddy please!"

"DID YOU???"

"Yes Daddy."

"SLUT!!! PIG!!!"

His voice seemed to echo in that dusty barn as he delivered a series of savage blows to Rebecca's back, and her body contorted and twisted with each slash of the stick. The last blow snapped the end of the stick off, leaving her crying as she dangled helplessly before him, her knees giving out on her from the pain.

"GET UP!" he yelled and as he did he grabbed Rebecca by her nipples and yanked upwards. This gave Rebecca the incentive to get back on her toes once again.

I was filled with such a variety of feelings that to this day I find it tough to describe. I was disgusted, so much so that I wanted to rush in and come to her rescue, knowing full well that this behemouth would snap me in two if I did. But if I was so repulsed by what I was witnessing, how was I to explain the fact that I was continuing to stroke myself all the while?

He spun Rebecca around to face him, which gave me a reprieve from looking at the plethora of welts across Rebecca's back. As he did, I noticed that he had put the stick aside and that made me grateful, if only for a moment.

When he did, I saw that he had replaced the branch in his hand with something else. His cock. He had that log of his in his fist and was slowly stroking it, the colossal mushroom shaped head sliding in and out of view from beneath the foreskin, while he leered at his blindfolded daughter

"How about down here? Did you give him your gift?" he grunted and as he said that his hand reached down and grabbed a fistful of Rebecca's dense pubic hair, twisting the golden curls in his powerful calloused hands.

"NO, DADDY!" Rebecca insisted. "I'm still pure, I swear!"

He ran his hand through her pubic hair for a minute until suddenly he swiveled to the side. As he did, I watched him grab the base of his member tightly. Thick jets of cum spurted out of him, the first few ejaculations traveling several feet in front of him before tapering off to a dribble at his feet. He grunted as he squeezed out the last few drops and spread the cum around the dirt and hay with his foot to make it disappear.

"Why do you make me do this to you?" he said sadly to his sobbing daughter who was still blind to what was going on around her.

5. Just when you think it's over.

As he walked behind his daughter, I surveyed the side of the barn in front of me. My own seed was sprayed over the faint brick colored wood, the result of an orgasm that had taken place a little before Rebecca's father did. I put my dick away, mortified that I had done such a thing, before looking back into the barn.

Her father was playing with the rope, and I was happy that he was finally going to let her go. Unfortunately, he was only adjusting it so that Rebecca was able to stand somewhat comfortably flat-footed, her arms still suspended over her head. I wondered to myself exactly what else could he do to the poor girl. I didn't have all that long to wonder.

"This is all for your own good, you know that Rebecca" her father said as he came over to her with a bottle of Cornhuskers lotion in hand.

Rebecca said nothing, but sighed as her father took some of the lotion and spread it over her back. She was facing me and I felt myself touched by this strange affection he was showing toward Rebecca. No matter how ravaged Rebecca's back may have been, her front remained almost flawless. Little smudges around her nipples from where he had grabbed her was the only evidence of his wretched abuse. Those massive breasts of hers were still awe-inspiring. They were so very firm despite their impressive size, but the suspending of her arms above her head made them stick out even further.

I hadn't gotten the chance to get a good look below her waist before, but Rebecca had an wild forest of golden pussy hair, extending almost to her navel and fanning out in a wide and dense triangle. I felt myself stir in my pants as the sight of Rebecca aroused me even in this situation.

"You know I can't have happen to you what happened to your sister" her father said while he continued to lotion her back. "Remember how happy we all were before she let herself be taken by that no-good son of a bitch? Now she's got a little bastard and there's no life ahead for either of them. I can't let that happen again. I won't."

He stepped back and poured a handful of the lotion in his palm before tossing it aside. Now instead of standing back from Rebecca, he was right behind her. He was still naked just like her, and so she had to feel that thing of his rubbing up against her. How crazy was this?

"Carol had the same problem as you do" her father said.

His hands came from behind her and cupped Rebecca's breasts. She didn't seem to so much as flinch, but even if she did it wasn't nearly as much as I did when I saw those gigantic paws come around and cup Rebecca's breasts.

"Carol had a big bosom too, you remember?" he said while he kneaded Rebecca's breasts from behind.

Even those huge hands of his had all they could do to handle what Rebecca had to offer, and I watched her slowly sway in response to her father's touch.

"Carol's breasts weren't as big as yours are, Rebecca. Not nearly so, and you recall how the boys all chased her around. With breasts the size of yours, it'll be even worse for you. Big breasts attract the wrong kind of men... perverts and the like. You have to resist temptation, you hear me Rebecca? Never give in! Stay pure."

Rebecca nodded as her breasts kept getting manipulated roughly. Her father's hands gradually slid over and caressed Rebecca's armpits. The very same places I had so gently kissed and stroked earlier now had his grubby fingers roughly raking through the thick matted hair that filled the sweaty hollows under her arms. He leaned around Rebecca and ran his tongue through her armpit before nuzzling her neck and shoulders.

"Oh my word... you're so much more of a woman than Carol was, or ever will be," he moaned loudly. "So much more so in every way."

He had Rebecca in a bear hug of sorts and he was grinding himself into her with an animal-like intensity while she could only hang there and submit to his wishes.

Inside that barn, a naked man was humping up against his naked daughter. She was hanging by her wrists and being forced to take his abuse. Me, I was outside looking in with my head spinning and my dick as hard as blue steel.

6. The encore.

Her father went back and undid the rope, throwing it back over the beam. His cock was hard once again, and looked even angrier than it did before. Rebecca undid her wrists from the rope, rubbing the raw red skin gingerly as she stood there still blindfolded.

Her father put her arm around her shoulder and they started walking in my direction, which caused my heart to skip a beat. They stopped about five feet from the wall I was standing behind, and he had Rebecca kneel on something.

She was following him around like she knew what was going to happen, and as he positioned her so that her bottom was sticking way up in the air, I thought she was going to get spanked. It was sadly amusing that I had though that was what this was all going to be about in the beginning.

He had retrieved the bottle of lotion and squirted his cock with it. He liberally applied the milky fluid over his swollen tool, the intricate system of veins that bulged along the shaft now clearly visible. Impossible as it seemed, his cock was even more intimidating up close. It was so thick that even his gigantic hand couldn't reach around it. It had to be well over twice the size of mine in every way.

With another handful of lotion, he began rubbing it between Rebecca's buttocks. Not that, I remember thinking, because even though I didn't have a clue as to what anal sex was, I was sure that this couldn't be possible. Now I was watching as this guy was cramming his index finger into Rebecca's butt. I couldn't see the actual penetration from my angle and I was just as happy about that, especially when he crammed yet another finger in.

"Oh Daddy, it hurts me so much that way" Rebecca cried and whimpered. "Please let me pleasure you the other way, with my mouth. You like that, don't you?"

He was having none of that and instead crouched over Rebecca, almost like he was going to ride her. Seeing Rebecca down on all fours with her pendulous breasts hanging down and her creamy white butt sticking up was an incredibly erotic sight. This picture of beauty contrasted so drastically with the sight of the muscular giant towering above her, stroking his enormous tool in his fist while openly salivating at the sight of poor Rebecca's vulnerable opening.

Holding his cock by the base tightly as he squatted over her, he put the bulbous head of his weapon at his target and pushed it in a little. The rest of his body stayed absolutely motionless as he worked his cock into Rebecca with his hand, almost like he was using a plunger.

He must have managed to get the head of that thing into her ass the same time an unearthly howl came out of Rebecca, a sound that sent a shiver down my spine. The kerchief had fallen off her sweat-drenched face, revealing only the whites of her eyes as they rolled back in her head. She was unrecognizable to me. Rebecca's face was so crimson it was almost purple, and every vein in her face and neck was bulging and throbbing as he calmly worked the tip of his dick inside her.

He began pushing more and more of his weapon into her, and her screams grew louder with each thrust. Soon he was crouched over her much like a jockey, thrusting savagely while trying to get as much of himself into her as he could, with no thought of what damage he might be doing. Rebecca's mouth was now open in a demented scream contortion but no sound came out, as it seemed she was beyond pain and in another world altogether. The only sound I could hear now besides my heavy breathing was the loud slapping noise his oversized balls made as they hit Rebecca between her legs each time he drove into her.

Her father began snorting and grunting in an almost feral display of lust while his eyes bulged out of his head. I prayed for a quick ending to this but it was not to be, as he wildly humped Rebecca without mercy for what seemed like an eternity.

Mercifully, her father finally made some loud guttural grunts and Rebecca's body lurched in response to the orgasm that was erupting inside of her. It was about that time when I came myself. In my pants, with my hands nowhere near. I can no better explain it today than I could have then.

In complete and utter shame I turned and walked away from the barn, never wanting to return, so embarrassed was I of myself and my own reactions to the horrors I had just witnessed. Perhaps if I had been paying attention to where I was going I wouldn't have almost run into the woman that had been standing only a few feet away from me for I don't know how long. Her mother.

"Seen enough?" she said sternly.

I spun away from her as fast as I could and began running blindly toward the field.

"This ain't the city, boy" she called out to my back. "Best you keep that in mind."

****

Your comments are welcome as always, and I thank you for reading.

12