Eighteenth Birthday Present

Story Info
Mother is submissive to father & son.
2.1k words
4.25
300.3k
33
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first Saturday night after my eighteenth birthday and I had nothing to do except watch television with my parents in the living room. Dad floored me with his question, “How’s your love life going now that you’re grown up. You getting any pussy or squeezing some cute chicks’ boobs?”

“Dad, I stammered, you’re embarrassing me.”

“I know, but these are the best years of your life and you should be out with your friends, being comfortable with the ladies and learning how to enjoy sex.” Just then, my mom, who was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner walked into the room asking, “What are you guys talking about. I heard dad say sex, hmmm.”

First, let me tell you about my family. My name was Joe, and my dad, John, was the boss of the house. We all jumped when he spoke and asked how high to jump. He was tough, but fair. My mother, Betty, was just the opposite. She was very shy and meek and did whatever my dad told her to do. I learned early on that I could do the same to her, so I would tell her to take care of many of the chores that I had to do. She never complained to dad as far as I knew. I didn’t think anything special about it as that was the way it was in my house. I knew there was something different about my mother whenever I met my friend’s mothers. My mom was average looking with a body that she managed to hide with loose clothing but looked pretty good in a bathing suit. Dad was different, he was big, tough and as I said, the boss of the house.

Dad glared at his wife and just said, “Sit down, don’t talk and listen to what I am saying to our son. You and I talked about his problem with girls and how much he jerks off in his room. I looked up in surprise but dad cuts me off as I start to protest. “Forget saying you don’t do it. We have both heard you at night and I have just the plan to help you get over your shyness with women, don’t I Betty?”

Mom mumbled a yes and then continued,” But this isn’t right…”

“Betty, enough! We decided that that Joey needs to learn about women and how to deal with the sexual part of a relationship. Then the shyness will disappear quickly.” I was sort of in a daze, not knowing what was going to happen. I began squirming in my seat and started to get a hard on. Dad looked at mom and to my amazement, told her to undress in front of me. She bowed her head, nodding, and not looking at anything but the floor. I couldn’t move. Slowly my mother took off her blouse, her skirt and stood there only in her bra and panties. She looked sideways at me and there was a small smile on her lips. “Isn’t she a great looking woman? Stand up straight and get the rest off now.” Mom dropped her panties and bra and stood naked in front of me. I was sort of panicked, not knowing what to do or say.

“Well, what do you have to say about your mom’s body, huh?” I think my mouth was wide open and I was frozen in my chair. “Wake him up Betty”. With that my mom bent down and started to undo my pants. I could swear I could see that same smile on her face as she pulled my pants down to my ankles. My dick popped out of my shorts and mom took it in her hands and brought her mouth to my dick. “You’re going to get a first class blow job, kiddo”, my dad said with a bit grin on his face.

Dad came up behind her and asked if she would like her bottom smacked and mom nodded while still sucking my cock. Two or three hard smacks and mom began to suck my cock very rapidly, putting it all the way into her mouth. I started to cry out that I was going to come and dad said, “No problem, kid.” As I squirted into my mother’s mouth she was able to swallow everything. She stood up and gave dad a big kiss and then to my amazement, bent down and kissed me. There was still some of my cum in her mouth as she tongued it into my mouth and I tasted my own cum. Then she sat down opposite me with her legs spread far apart and her fully shaved cunt open to my view. She smiled as she said, “Giving head is one of my favorite sex acts honey. Isn’t it, John dear? Your dad loves to see me have sex with other men. Now daddy is going to show you how to please a woman and if you want to wack off, go ahead, but squirt your cum on my breasts.”

“First I’m going to show you how to pleasure a woman and get her wet and ready for sex.” With that, dad got on his knees putting his face between mom’s open legs saying, “Your mother is plenty wet now but I want to show you how to do this. The girls will go crazy and always let you screw them when they have had their orgasm. You lick the clitoris and work your tongue around her pussy lips as I’m doing. Come here and watch carefully.” I got up and moved close to my parents and watched as he spread her legs even more and put them over his shoulder as I saw his tongue darting in and out, up and down her pussy. My eyes were frozen on her pussy but my hand was starting to rub my hardening cock. My mother’s head was leaning back on the couch and she was moaning and shaking. She looked up at me and smiled again which confused me no end. I knew this wasn’t right but I wasn’t going to stop watching and jerking off.

Dad looked at me and told me I should start to suck her pussy and learn how to do it right. I got down on my knees and put my mouth on my mother’s cunt and started to lick her swollen pussy lips. I felt her hand gently rubbing the top of my head and she started to tell me where to move my lips and saying good, giving a moan and encouraging me to continue. Then she started to shake and really make loud noises that made me jump away. She screamed, “Get back there, I’m almost ready to come.” I quickly started to suck with fierceness and I could feel her body shaking while her legs tightened around my head. She bent over me and started to kiss me on the lips, sighing, moaning and laughing all at the same time. I heard her ask dad, “Did I do it right, John. Is that enough and can we go to bed and make love together?”

“Honey, look at your son’s cock, how hard and big it is. Do you want him to go back to jerking off in his room? The whole point is for him to suck and fuck you till he gets it right and for you to give him blowjobs when he’s horny. Let’s all go up to bed and we’ll finish the first lesson.” Mom started to protest saying we did enough already. Dad put on his stern face and voice and insisted we all go upstairs to their room. Mom just nodded, took my hand and led me up to their bedroom.

My heart was beating so loud and fast I thought they could hear it but mother just put her other hand around dad murmuring, “My two big men, and I do mean big.” Both dad and I laughed at her remark and I felt a lot less nervous and we walked into their bedroom. I had heard them plenty of times making love while I would jerk off in my bed. Dad was like clockwork, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Saturday nights he would jump her bones and they both made plenty of noise doing it.

“Well, do you think you know what to do now or do I have to show you again.”, he said as mom lay down on the bed with her legs wide open. “I had her shave her pussy just for you so you could see it easier. Normally, He said, she has a big bush around her cunt. Go to it, kid.”

Mom helped me put it inside her and I started to move slowly in and out. “Don’t worry if you come quickly the first time. It’s sort of normal,” she said. I started to push faster and mom tried to slow me down. “Remember, she said, your job is to have pleasure and make sure the woman has pleasure also. No wham, bam, thank you ma’am fucking. Try to make it last and both of you will enjoy it more.” I listened to her and went at it for at least fifteen minutes before she began to shake again and I knew she was having her orgasm. “I’m going to come again, she moaned, How about you?” I was ready and we both came together, and my face was buried between her breasts as I was gasping for air.

“Great, just great”, my dad said, as he pushed me aside and began to mount my mother.

“Wait, let me catch my breath and enjoy the first time I had sex with my son.”

“No waiting, I’m too horny right now so get ready for a real pounding.” With that, he lifted her legs over his shoulders and stuck his cock into her and began to pump her while she was moving her ass in every direction. She was pushing into him as hard as he was pushing into her. He came in just a few minutes and I could see the sweat on my mother’s face and body. Her hair was drenched and lay all over the pillow.

“God that was great”, mom cried, as she hugged dad’s head to her breasts and put one had out to me and held my hand. “Your daddy believes I should show you how to please a woman. I thought it was a wrong thing to do but as usual, he convinced me to let you have sex with me. I hope you enjoyed your first time.”

I looked at her in astonishment and said, “Enjoyed it, it was super fantastic. I’m ready to go again.”

“Hold on there just a moment, kiddo, dad started to say. There are a few rules we have to go over now that we had some fun and perhaps learned something. Your mom was against doing this, but as you saw, she loved every moment of it.”

Getting a serious tone to his voice, he continued, “First off, no one is to know about our arrangement. Any word of this leaks out and you’ll be in more serious trouble than you can imagine. Understand that, Joe. Second, since your mother enjoyed it so much I have decided that she will make herself available to you whenever you want her. You and you alone, got it? And I want to hear all about whatever happens between you two, in detail, ok.”

Mom started to protest, “John, you said it was only one time. It isn’t right to do this and besides, you’re my husband. Why do you always want to share me?”

“Listen Betty, I make the decisions in this family. I saw how you enjoyed both of us and I want you to get more sexual enjoyment of life. I know what is best for my family.. You got that!” Mom nodded her head and looked down again. For a second I wanted to say that I wouldn’t ask her again but then I saw her legs still spread open and cum dripping from her pussy and I shut my mouth. Dad sat down next to her and took her in his arms, starting to caress her body as she silently sobbed while leaning on his shoulder. He motioned for me to sit on the other side of her and he put my hand on her body, moving it on her thighs. She started to sigh and stopped sobbing as we both were stroking her breasts and thighs. As she reopened her legs, I put my fingers near her cunt and started to rub her while my dad was kissing her lips. I bent down and just started to kiss her pubic area as her skin started to get goose bumpy again. Dad looked at me and said, “Time for you to go to your own room. I’ll take over for the rest of the night.