Elegy for a Star Ch. 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess' heart sank. What happened to the others? What was happening to them while she was being some cock slut to little mimics of them? Tess felt sick with guilt.

"But you can have them back," Miri said.

Tess perked up, "Give them to me."

Miri nodded, holding her hand out, "You earned them, sweetness."

Tess put her hand beneath Miri's when the demoness dropped small, glowing shards upon her palm. They were delicate. Soft. Fragile.

"Send me back," Tess replied.

"Right away, my liege," Miri bowed, curling an arm under her body and outstretching the other. The world went white and before she knew it, she was back in the tower room.

Gwendolyn and Mairaela were on the ground. Mairaela was sobbing violently. Gwen had a long and sorrowful stare that wasn't deterred by Tess' presence. She was thankfully back in her clothes without a drop of evidence or what she had received earlier. The shards of souls were gone. Had they already fit back into her companions?

Miren was standing, her eyes reddened and wet with tears, but she was the most composed of the group.

Tess didn't see Joyona. She asked the group, "Joyona still in her trial?"

Mairaela and Gwen didn't respond. Miren did.

Miren's voice was trembling, "She didn't make it, Tess."