Elena: My Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Elena," Gerard said soothingly. "You know how Phi Omi's mostly non-scholarship guys?"

I shrugged. "I guess."

"Well, we're all from well-off families. Check out our parking lot sometime," he said.

"Okay? So what's this got to do with me?" I asked in total confusion.

"Elena?" Gerard said irritably. He paused and acted like he was trying to choose his words carefully. "Okay, Elena... Maybe you could do for others what you did for me? Just temporarily, I mean."

I realized what Gerard was getting at.

Now, most women would've slapped the taste out of his mouth. I wasn't most women. I was surprised that I wasn't even mildly offended.

"I guess I could," I said a minute later. "You know someone who's got the money?"

"Wow, Elena," said a stunned Gerard. "You serious? I thought I would have to work like hell to convince you."

"Well, I love sex and I need money bad. Believe me, I don't need much convincing right now," I replied. "So, like I said, you know someone?"

"Well..." said Gerard. "How about Van?"

"No!" I yelled.

"But he's pretty wealthy," Gerard insisted.

"Yeah, and he's a motormouth, too!" I yelled. "Wait! Van's in your fraternity?"

Gerald nodded.

"Then you know as well as I do that he can't keep his mouth shut for shit," I complained.

"Yeah," Gerard sighed in agreement. "Okay, how's this? What if I talk to him and make him promise brother to brother to keep his mouth shut about you?"

He emphasized the words brother to brother. I supposed it was code for "keep your fucking mouth shut or else."

"You sure that'll work?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yeah," Gerald said insistently. "He knows the consequences of breaking the code. He won't risk that. I'll just tell him that I know a girl who'll make every girl he's ever been with pale in comparison. Good enough?"

"Yeah. Fine. I'm trusting you on this, Gerard," I said. "So, how much do you think I can get?"

"Aw, jeez, Elena. I don't know his finances," Gerard replied testily. "He's loaded, okay?"

"Well...?" I replied. "Ask him how much."

Gerard said he didn't have Van's number, but had a good idea where he'd be. He kissed me and left. A couple of hours later, my cell rang.

"Hi, Elena? It's Gerard," said the voice.

Gah! It's a major pet peeve when someone I know calls my cell phone and introduces themselves. I had Gerard's info in it, so I knew who was calling before I pressed the talk button.

"Really? I thought it was the president," I said sarcastically.

Gerard said nothing.

"What's the news, Gerard?" I asked impatiently.

"Okay... Van wants to spend the night with you, and he said he'd go a grand," Gerard said.

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Wha...? A thousand freaking dollars?" I blurted. "Tell him yes!"

"But..." Gerard said cautiously. My stomach knotted.

"But what?" I asked.

"There was a little problem," he said.

"Ohmigod!" I said as I rubbed my eyes. "What the hell are you talking about, Gerard?"

"Roberto wants in, too," said Gerard meekly.

"Roberto? Who the fuck is Roberto and how the fuck...?" I yelled into the phone. I was downright pissed off now.

"He came home early and I guess he overheard us," Gerard interrupted. "Honestly, Elena, I thought he was at the library. Swear to God! He's pre-law you know?"

"Geraaaarrrrd!" I cried out as I hung my head.

"I didn't use your name. Honestly, Elena," Gerard insisted.

"Good! Okay, Gerard," I said. "I guess it's not your fault. Oh my God!"

I sat down and buried my head in my other hand and took a deep breath.

"Alright, Gerard. Here's how it's going down: Tell Van yes, and tell him I want half in advance. You get the money from him and bring it back here."

"Okay. And what about Roberto?" asked Gerard.

I sighed again and I wondered if I was going to have to screw the entire frat house.

"Tell him to take a cold shower and tell him I'll see him the next day. And it won't be an overnighter. Just a couple of hours. $500. And I don't give a damn what they think about it, they're coming here."

"Why not our place?" asked Gerard simply.

God, he could be so dense sometimes!

"Think, Gerard! It's a frat house! We've been through this!" I yelled.

"Oh, yeah," he said dismissively. "But I wouldn't worry about it too much. These guys are..."

"I don't care, Gerard!" I interrupted. "It happens here or it happens nowhere!"

"Alright, Elena. Calm down," Gerard said. "I'll tell them. Talk to you when I can. Bye."

He hung up.

"Idiot!" I screamed to the ceiling and tossed my iPhone on the sofa in frustration. I needed a release. I stripped off all my clothes and broke out my trusty friend. I plopped down on the sofa and got my pussy nice and wet, got the vibe slick, then slid it in me. I sighed. God it felt so good! Forget diamonds. A good orgasm or three is a girl's best friend. About 90 minutes later, I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see Gerard. He stepped in and kissed me. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a wad of bills. I counted it. $500.

I smiled.

"Alright, call Van and tell him the party starts at ten. You're going to bring him here and take him home," I told Gerard. "Call me when you get back here with him."

"Okay," he said simply with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"What? Did you think I was going let you leave empty-handed?" I said, unbuckling his jeans.

Gerard smiled.

After we were finished, he drove me to the store. I gave him one of the fifties and told him to go in and get a big box of condoms. Afterward, he dropped me off at my apartment and left.

I took a shower and made sure I was fresh. I put on a miniskirt with the smallest top I had. No bra or panties. I teased my hair and looked at myself in the mirror.

Not bad, I thought.

A little before ten, my iPhone rang. It was Gerard. I hit talk.

"Hello?" I asked.

"He's here," Gerard said.

"Send him up please," I replied. I thought I'd be more nervous than I was.

A few minutes later, I heard the knock.

I opened it, and Van's jaw about hit the floor.

"E-Elena?" said Van in shock looking me up and down. "You're..."

"Yes, Van," I replied. "And this is between us. My name doesn't get mentioned to your buddies or anyone else. I'm sure Gerard explained the rules."

Van nodded.

"Come in please," I told him.

As soon as the door was closed, Van reached into a pocket and brought out a wad of bills and handed it to me.

"There it is," he said, with a shuddering voice. "God you're beautiful, Elena. You have no idea how long I've wanted to be with you."

I kissed him on the lips. Tongue met tongue. After a few minutes, I broke it.

"Nice!" I said. "Want something to drink?"

"Nope," said Van. He picked me up and carried me to the sleeper sofa and laid me down gently. He began feeling me up as he kissed. I stiffened and moaned as his fingers found my slit. We undressed each other and soon we were both completely nude. Van's cock was really nice. A little shorter than Gerard's, but probably a little wider. And Van knew how to eat pussy, too! We had sex four times before we fell asleep. He even fucked me in my ass. Van, to my shock, was incredible, and he was a good conversationalist with a cute sense of humor. We fucked again when we woke up and he left about noon. And I had to admit I missed him. Gerard had done a pretty good job of learning the fine art of fucking, and I loved sex with him, but Van was amazing.

Roberto was good, too. He was very handsome with slightly dark skin and a really nice personally. It seemed like he never went all the way soft. He was able to go three times in two hours.

If the rest of Phi Omi was like Gerard, Van, and Roberto, I thought maybe screwing the whole fraternity wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

The last day at the Happy Driver was a bittersweet one. Not one company I'd applied at called back, and I realized I was going to have to ramp up my clandestine sex career.

Within a couple of weeks, I'd seen Van twice and Roberto again. And there was another Phi Omi guy named Aaron, too. He was a bit on the chubby side, but he was nice. I even fucked Clay, the frat's president. I'd finally saved enough to buy a car: a cheap, but reliable used Hyundai. I also found a part-time job as a waitress at a family restaurant. It was only for three nights a week, but it was something. I reserved two nights for my side business and only saw two or three guys a day. Gerard got it free because he was my driver. I took a giant risk and did an overnight with one of the town's top businessmen. I don't know who told him, but I didn't care because I got two grand out of him. But I realized I was never going to get out of debt fucking frat guys. I made plans to taper off seeing the college boys and expand after I learned how to be a proper escort.

One day, Gerard came to my apartment in a pretty bad mood and I refused to fuck him. We got into a nasty argument.

"You know, Elena? I've been doing what you wanted for too fucking long," he snarled. "I'm taking a huge risk. And since I'm acting as your pimp, I deserve something extra for it."

He walked up to me. I involuntarily backed up and bumped against the wall.

"G-Gerard... Honey... I..." I said in genuine fear.

"I don't feel like waiting," he said simply. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans and boxers down. Hard as a fucking rock!

"Now fucking get busy, girl," he ordered. "You're so fucking proud of yourself? Now you're gonna see the monster you created. So get busy."

And as if my mind were being controlled, I dropped to my knees, and took his cock in my mouth. Gerard was in complete control. I had been naughty and this was the price for it. Gerard took his frustrations out on me. He forced his thick cock down my throat. I gagged and tears streamed down my face, and I swear I felt pussy juice running down the insides of my thighs.

"Oh, yeah... Oh, Elena," Gerard moaned. "God you're so good."

A few minutes into the mouthfucking, he shoved me away. I struggled to catch my breath. He roughly pulled me up, and literally threw me onto the sofa and ripped my clothes off.

"Ow!" I yelled in protest.

"Shut up!" he barked. He climbed on me, stuck one finger in my pussy and roughly fingered me. Then two fingers, then three. I was so wet. I craved for Gerard to brutalize my slit. He called me a filthy whore, and said if he was going to be my pimp, he was going to teach me how pimps teach their whores to know their fucking place. Without warning, Gerard rammed his cock into me, causing me to yelp. It didn't hurt. I fucking liked it. I've been horny before, but not like this. He relentlessly pounded me for fifteen solid minutes. Each time, I felt his cock rub against my happy spot like it did every time he fucked me doggie style. His cock was made for it. How many times did I cum? Could the neighbors hear my screaming? Did they think I was being raped? Was it or wasn't it? I didn't know. Then Gerard reached underneath and got his hand slick with my juices and worked one finger, then two in my tight asshole and fingerfucked it as I screamed.

"Stop! Oh, please! Sto-o-o-o-p!" I cried in a staccato plea. More tears ran down my face and fell like rain to the blue sofa, creating a large dark blue spot.

"Okay, bitch," he growled and panted. "You like having that filthy asshole of yours fucked?"

"Y-yessss!" I cried. "Oh, God!"

Gerard leaned to my ear.

"He'll have mercy," he said quietly. He spat on my asshole as I grew dizzy and the room spun as he forced his cock past my sphincter and buried it in my bowels. I screamed and cried harder as he fucked my ass harder than it had ever been fucked. I begged him to stop again. But of course I really didn't mean it. I needed this. By God, I deserved this. How long did he do it? Ten minutes? Fifteen? I lost track of time. Gerard finally pulled out and turned me over and pulled my head close to his cock. He ordered me to open wide and began stroking himself. About a minute later, Gerard moaned loudly and streams of hot, gooey cum erupted from his cock. Some went in my mouth, some landed on my face, some landed on my tits, and some dripped off my chin. I felt like I was taking a cum bath.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, Elena!" exhaled Gerard with a smile on his face.

A few minutes later, he gently helped me off the bed and led me to the shower. Under the running water, we kissed. He was so gentle. So tender. He told me he loved me.

I loved him.

12