Elizabeth's Roman Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael looked over at the pair and his heart skipped a beat as he felt a renewed sexual tension from the sight of his wife of 18 year openly flirting with the incredible specimen of a man. My god, he thought to himself, how hot was this? He thought for a moment about how much he might have lost, but the excitement from seeing them together in this seemingly non-sexual way was almost too much to bear. He swallowed hard, thinking back to all he had seen earlier in the day, but this open yet seemingly innocuous display of affection by his wife for the obviously different man beside her was as sexy as any of that.

He had concerns, serious ones even, about the state of their relationship, but he was unable to tear his eyes from the interracial couple. He had never wanted Elizabeth more in their 18 year together. He wanted to grab her hand and rush her into some back alley and ravage her sexually. The irony was that now she was the one thing he couldn't have.

The sun had climbed to its full height just then and the day seemed unnaturally bright. Elizabeth reflected that the day couldn't be more perfect. A ringtone played on Michael's iPhone and he looked down in surprise. "Elizabeth," he said, "It's our daughter."

They both frowned, and she grabbed the device from Michael. "Honey, This is Mommy. What time is it there?"

The tinny voice on the other end of the call said, "Mom, everything is just fine. It's ummm, like 7 o'clock here -- first thing in the morning. Auntie Diane just wanted me to call you to tell you that she's treating me to a surprise visit during spring break. Isn't that exciting? Couldn't you just die?"

Elizabeth sat silent, with her mouth agape. Yes, she decided, at this moment, I probably could just die. What the hell were they going to do? How the hell cold they possibly explain what had been happening in their lives to their impressionable, private school daughter.

For the second time today, she suddenly lost her appetite.