Ellen and Ralph - Enjoying our Life

Story Info
Our cuckolding relationship is continuing.
15.3k words
4.19
42.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elra
Elra
82 Followers

Ellen and Ralph - Enjoying our Life - how we both enjoy cuckolding

First I would like to thank everyone for their comments on my first story. As English isn't my first language I should have had it edited before posting, so in this case I have asked Penny Jones to help me out. Thank you for your help in this matter.

This is a story of my boyfriend (now husband) and me, and how we got into the cuckolding lifestyle. If you don't like this genre of story, please move on and let us live the life we both enjoy.

After the second time Marc and I had an evening of great sex Ralph, I needed to talk. Although I didn't want to admit it at first, I really enjoyed the sex with Marc and loved Ralph watching me enjoy myself. Although Ralph initiated it, I didn't want to hurt his feelings by telling him how much I loved having sex with a better endowed man. Eventually I plucked up the courage to tell him that I would love to do it again and Ralph was in ecstasy.

"I am so proud of you allowing this to happen. I love watching you have multiple orgasms as Marc has sex with you," Ralph gushed. "Seeing you with your legs wrapped around Marc and then when I crawled between your legs and watched his cum leaking out of your pussy got me so hard."

I still tried to be a little prudish in my response but of course I couldn't deny the fact that I really loved it. "I'd would love to see Marc more in the future," I replied shyly.

We discussed our experiences with Marc all that evening and we went to bed early almost every day that week. We made love to each other but also cuddled a lot. Ralph loved to go down on me and lick me to one or two wonderful orgasms before he would enter me. Our sex life got a real boost from our involvement with Marc.

Two weeks after our encounter with Marc we were laying in bed, discussing what happened and how we both wanted to go further down this road. As we loved each other a lot, we knew we needed to settle on a comfortable level that would feel right for both of us. We came to just two rules to prevent ourselves getting into an unwanted situation.

1. Ralph was always allowed to watch so I wasn't to play alone.

2. We both had to agree on my sex partner, if either of us was uncomfortable then we wouldn't continue.

With these two rules Ralph could always be my guardian angel when needed, but he could also give me some privacy when he wanted to. We also would both be ok with my sex partner so there wouldn't be any discussion afterwards. With this settled we made love to confirm our mutual agreement with the rules.

As the weekend was close we had an invite from some friends to go out on Saturday night. Ralph and I really wanted to have a nice evening so we agreed to go. On Friday night I had my best friend, Marc's sister, Lisa, on the phone. We chatted about the next night, discussing where we were going to go, when she told me Marc had dinner with them the previous evening and he wanted to come out on Saturday as well. My heart leapt and I tried not to sound too excited as I said I was really fine with it.

We discussed what we would or probably wouldn't wear, but my mind drifted away and I got turned on by the idea of seeing Marc the day after. As soon as I hung up I went to Ralph and told him that Marc would join us the next evening. Ralph looked me in the eyes with a naughty grin, "we might have a really fantastic evening."

I was really excited and I wanted to dress sexily for Marc. Not so overly sexy that everyone would think I was easy or cheating on Ralph, but I wanted to attract Marc's attention and keep him interested in me during the evening. Ralph and I discussed what I would wear and we decided to go basic as it would be a warm evening. I'd wear a nice white halter-top dress which showed off my cleavage and clung to my curves. You could see my white thong through it and, as it was a halter top, I didn't wear a bra so my nipples were visible as well. I topped it off with a nice pair of four inch high heeled pumps.

Ralph really loved to watch me dress and this evening we even showered together, soaping each other up. I teased him a little and his small cock was hard the whole time. I even sucked him in the shower but didn't let him cum as I wanted him to be aroused. When he licked me after he toweled me dry I didn't want to cum as I wanted to be longing for sex the whole evening so Marc would notice my constant state of arousal.

After we'd spent some time teasing each other into a state of fierce arousal, Ralph dressed in slacks, nice shoes and a polo shirt. We decided to walk to the city centre but grab a cab when we returned home.

We always go to a bar instead of crowded clubs as we all love to talk with each without being drowned out by loud music. As we entered we saw that most members of our group were already inside and we mingled easily with the group. Ralph and I started to talk to Lisa and her partner about how good her party was. Ralph and I looked at each other and we smiled. My best friends gave me a look that said she knew we'd been naughty and I just smiled, knowing it was not Ralph I had sex with that night, but her brother Marc.

We were having a good time but I was looking for Marc who wasn't in yet. Lisa told me he would be in a little later as he had something else to do first.

About half way through the evening I felt someone grab me from behind and pull my bum against a hard cock... it was Marc. He whispered in my ear, "I've been so looking forward to tonight. You look ravishing."

He gave me a little squeeze around the waist and moved past me to Ralph. They greeted each other and shared an understanding look as they both turned their heads towards me. I knew they wanted more if I was keen... and I sure was.

During the evening I attracted more male attention but I always returned to Ralph to show everyone he was my one and only. When no one was looking I grabbed Marc's crotch to show him I really wanted him and now and then I even danced with him.

At around one in the morning, Marc danced with me and said, "I've just given Ralph the key to my apartment. You can walk there from here and I'll join you later. Go inside and wait in the bedroom for my arrival. I have a few bottles of champagne in the fridge so please feel free to open one while you wait for me."

I looked over to Ralph and he was watching me with pleading eyes so I said, "OK." Marc and I broke our dance and I went over to Ralph. I teased Ralph's cock a little by squeezing it through his trousers while I tongue kissed him. I rubbed him through his trousers and his cock felt very little compared to Marc's. "Come on, let's go," I whispered into his ear.

As we entered Marc's apartment we kissed each other and Ralph's hands were all over my body. He wanted to undress me but told him I wanted Marc to do that. So we went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of champagne, some glasses and started to look for his bedroom. We found it and there was a large bed and a chair placed at one corner of the bed.

We started to kiss again and I said, "let's get you naked in the chair before Marc is here."

Ralph didn't say anything but just let me undress him and when he was naked he asked me if I could suck him a little. "I can't, Ralph. I want to be Marc's alone tonight."

As we were waiting for Marc I sat in Ralph lap, his small cock poking through my dress and we both drank champagne until we heard a key in the door lock. We looked each other in the eyes as I kissed Ralph one last time and he said, "enjoy yourself."

"You too," I whispered as I stood up just before Marc entered the room.

Marc stood still and watched me for a couple of moments before he walked over to me and started to kiss me. I placed my arms around his neck and we started to tongue kiss. Marc was really good at it and I felt myself getting aroused. My arousal grew even more as he pulled me against his hard crotch. His hands were all over my body and I felt him pulling up my dress, placing his hands on my almost naked ass.

We continued to kiss as my hands moved over his body and I started to undress him. Marc said nothing but just watched me unbutton his shirt and open his trousers, then kneel to remove his shoes and trousers. I had him naked in just a few seconds. His almost fully hard cock was free and he pulled me up and started to kiss me again. Marc unknotted my halter to let the dress fall on the floor, leaving me standing there in only my pumps and thong.

He kissed down my neck, over my breasts and nipples to my navel, placing his hands at the sides of my hips to pull down my thong. Marc kissed my pussy as he pulled my thong down to my feet and I stepped out of it. He held my pumps and made me step out of them one by one. This made me four inches shorter so when he stood up again I felt like a little girl.

All this time I had forgotten that Ralph was sitting in a chair. When I turned my head he was jerking himself as he watched me and Marc with big eyes. He looked very happy so I focused on Marc again. He was kissing my nipples one by one and slowly led me to the bed. I laid on my back and he kissed my nipples with even more effort, turning me on and getting my pussy wetter and wetter. Marc placed his right hand on my lower belly and moved it toward my clit, starting to finger me a little and that really sat me on fire.

I could feel Marc's cock was rock hard and he placed himself between my legs; he wanted to enter me. I didn't mind there was no foreplay as I was in need of his cock, so I opened my legs as wide as possible and he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Marc didn't hesitate, pushing his cock with one thrust almost completely inside my pussy. It felt so good to have his large cock enter me and with a few thrusts he was completely inside of me, starting to fuck me with a slow pace at first and then harder thrusting.

My legs kicked in the air and on his butt as I felt my first orgasm starting to build up. Marc noticed this and started to pound me even harder, his pelvis rubbing my clit, sending me over the edge for the first time. Marc didn't stop while my fluids flowed out of me; he grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs even wider as he kept fucking me. This felt so good and I pushed back on every inwards thrust of him. He managed to keep this going until I felt another orgasm building up inside of me. This time I noticed he was not far from his first orgasm as well so I started to really use my pussy muscles and did my best to make it as enjoyable for him as it was for me. We kept fucking and I was really in awe as my second orgasm hit me. I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles and made him shoot his cum inside of me at the same time.

I screamed from excitement; it felt so good and Marc was making some primal, lustful sounds as well. It felt so good to have Marc shoot his cum deep inside of me and orgasm continued even when Marc let go of my legs and laid his body over mine. We stayed in this bliss for a while before Marc and I regained our selves and he took his cock out of my pussy.

When I looked up I saw Ralph watching with his small cock as hard as possible. It was so sweet to watch him blow me an air kiss as he stood up out of his chair. He walked over to us and started to kiss me on my mouth and we tongue kissed for a few moments. Marc left the bed as Ralph kissed his way down my neck to my breasts, my tummy, and almost my pussy, then down my left leg. He crawled onto the bed to be able to lick my inner thigh slowly down towards my left foot and then up to my pussy again. He kissed around my pussy before he tracing back down to my right foot.

He was back at my pussy again, slowly kissing and licking it on the outside for a couple of minutes before he really started to push his tongue inside of me. As he performed his oral tricks, my pussy started to build another orgasm and Ralph focused his attention on licking all of Marc's cum out of me. I started to fuck Ralph's tongue by trying to push his face as deep in my pussy as possible. Ralph moved to lick my clit vigourously and my legs kicked the air again as I had another intense orgasm. Ralph kept licking me until I pulled him up and kissed him. I tasted my own and Marc's juices on his mouth. "I love you so much," I whispered.

Marc was standing in the door opening, naked with a hard on. "God I love watching Ralph making love to your body," he said. His cock told me he wasn't lying.

Ralph was very happy he pleased me and kissed me one more time before he looked towards Mark with an understanding look in his eyes. Marc came to the bed sitting by my head while I placed myself between his legs and started to give him a blowjob. His already hardened cock was getting harder with every touch of my tongue or lips. He had a really beautiful cock, vascular with heavy balls which could produce a lot of cum.

I decided I wanted him to cum in my mouth as I just love the taste of cum. The best moment of a blowjob is the split second before a man starts to cum and his cock gets even harder than when you just suck him. Marc's cock deserved a lot of oral attention because it gave me a lot of pleasure. I teased his cock, sliding it all in, licking the part between his balls and legs, even the part up to his ass and of course both his smooth balls before I let him cum in my mouth while he was holding my head steady on his cock. His eruption was still a mouthful and his cum filled my mouth, tingling on my tongue as I tasted it.

Marc and I needed some rest after so we just lay next to each other as Ralph started to play with my feet. He kissed them and it made me more relaxed than I already was. It felt good that Ralph was really into it, his adoration of me was pure love and I really started to love the idea that he enjoyed watching me while I had sex with better endowed men. Ralph massaging my feet and kissing my legs started to make me feel a little aroused again. I asked Ralph if he would 69 with me while Marc took me from behind. Ralph said he would love to watch Marc's cock sliding in and out of my pussy while I sucked him.

I started to play with Marc's cock to make him hard again and Ralph started to lick my pussy to make me wet again for Marc's cock. When I was dripping wet again, Ralph placed himself on his back on the bed while I straddled his face and Marc moved behind me to fuck me doggy style. I sucked Ralph's small cock eagerly and I felt Marc behind me, placing his cock at my entrance while Ralph kept licking my clit.

Marc already had cum twice so it would take some time before he would climax again. I didn't mind that as I really loved having his cock inside of me. I kept Ralph hard by not letting him cum; I wanted him aroused to clean me after Marc filled my pussy. Ralph was intrigued by the look of Marc's cock in my pussy and he loved to watch it sliding in and almost all the way out. With every thrust my pussy lips went more inward and outward. and I could tell by the hardness of Ralph's cock he really was into it.

It wasn't long until I felt my orgasm coming and I knew I couldn't stop it. Ralph was really giving my clit a good lapping and when I came I bit on Ralphs cock, bucking harder on Marc's cock. Marc fucked me so hard it was difficult for me to keep sucking Ralph and for Ralph to lick me. I decided to give in to Marc's thrusts and focus on my own pleasure. Marc made me orgasm with some final thrusts and pushed his cock as deep inside as he could.

My fluids really started to flow and although Marc's cock was inside of me there was a lot leaking out. Ralph was very eager to try to lick it all up. After I stopped shuddering from my orgasm, Marc kept me on a high by thrusting his cock inside of me hard and he started to cum as well. It was so nice to feel him cumming so deep inside me. I felt it wasn't any less than the first two rounds as his spurts were hitting my inner walls.

After I milked him with my pussy muscles I knew he had to pull out so I could sit on Ralph's face and start to suck him again. Ralph needed no encouragement; when Marc pulled his cock out of my pussy. Ralph directly placed his mouth over my entrance so he could taste every drop while I started to suck him to his second orgasm of the evening. While he was doing his best to clean me out, I could feel he was going to cum after just over one minute of sucking him. I was sated so I didn't mind letting him cum and he shot his load in my mouth. His cum tasted different from Marc's and of course there was less of it but I also love it a lot. I kept sucking him for a while longer and he licked me until we were both exhausted. We caressed each other and Marc left to go to the bathroom again. I turned to Ralph, "let's get dressed and grab a cab."

By the time Marc came out of the shower, we were both almost dressed. I kissed Marc goodbye and Ralph said his thanks to him as we went out the door to our cab. At home we both undressed and went directly to bed to get a night of sleep.

In the morning we both had the scent of sex over us when I woke up. The smell made me aroused again and I wanted to make love to Ralph so I kissed him and moved my hand to his small cock. Slowly he awoke and felt my hand on his cock and that got him aroused as well. I said I wanted him to make love to me and after a few more minutes of teasing and kissing Ralph laid himself on top of me and we had passionate sex. After that we showered together, washing each other's body, and then we both dressed in our bathrobe to have breakfast.

"I really loved the way you looked last night while you were fucking Marc," Ralph said. "You look radiant this morning. I'm so proud of you and I love you so much." I blushed. He continued, "I'm so very happy that you enjoyed yourself. I'm the happiest man in the world, getting to watch my sexy girlfriend enjoying herself with another man but knowing you still love me."

I felt very loved. "I really love you too, Ralph."

The rest of the day we stayed inside but in the afternoon we decided we needed some fresh air. We took a leisurely walk down to the park and grabbed a small bite to eat in one of our favorite spots close by.

The next few weeks passed and nothing happened really; we just lived our lives. Our love for each other grew and we shared innumerable affectionate moments, especially in bed. This not always turned into sex but Ralph really showed his love for me and I for him. We had two more very sexy nights with Marc during the next month and both were very special. Marc really loved to show his lust for me and he managed to take me multiple times on each occasion. Ralph got really turned on by watching us and one time he jerked himself off so many times there was really nothing to drain from him anymore when I wanted to.

At the end of the summer we had booked a weekend away with my sister (Nancy), her husband (Tim) and their two kids. Initially, Nancy's brother in law (Peter), his wife (Simone) and their three kids were also supposed to join us. Unfortunately during the summer Peter decided to divorce Simone and so Nancy asked me if it would be okay for him to join us alone. I told my sister that we didn't mind at all and she let him know. He agreed that a weekend away from home might do him good as he needed to relax in a nice house with swimming pool and great company.

Ralph and I knew Peter already from previous birthday parties and other family events. Peter was somewhat older than we were, around 39, but looked good for his age. Secretly I already planned that if Peter still looked as good as I remembered and Ralph didn't mind then I might go for him this weekend.

The house we were renting was in a park and when we arrived at the park my sister was already there, her kids jumping around in the garden and around the pool. The house itself was divided into two with a communal kitchen and living area. We were greeted enthusiastically and escorted to our side of the house. Nancy and Tim had taken the side with two bedrooms and we were to take the other side and share the bathroom with Peter. This made it easier for me to have a nice encounter with Peter.

Elra
Elra
82 Followers