Emma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wrapped in a huge white towel; her long hair was wet and hanging down her back. Clearly naked but for the towel she stood next to her bed, looking at me with an amused smirk on her pretty face.

"Here." I said awkwardly and offered the present, reluctant to walk inside the room. She smiled and sat on the bed.

"Well, come in, then." She said and nodded towards the chair standing next to the door. "I don't bite, you know."

I took one step inside the room and put the gift on the chair. I was ready to turn around, run down the stairs and bolt out. I don't know why, but I feared this pretty girl more than anything at this particular moment.

"Ah," she chimed. "That's very sweet of you."

"It's from my mum." I said awkwardly, side stepping as if standing in front of a dean of the school, trying to think of something to say to get myself out of trouble.

"I'm afraid I've no present for you, Milo." She said, appearing to be troubled. I couldn't say whether she was serious or attempting to mock me.

"It's okay." I said and mentally kicked myself. I was walking right into her trap. I felt like a ten-year old standing in front of his scolding teacher.

"Well..." she said and a slick smile played across her face. "Nothing, except..." ever so slowly she reached for the knot above her breasts that held the towel in place and pulled it apart. I tried very hard not to show any emotion or surprise outwardly, but inside, an explosion of passion raged. I could feel my heart hammering, sending deafening boom into my head. If this had happened a few days ago I wouldn't think twice about it. Now, however, all I could see were Emma and my dad, standing in front of the very bed where she now sat, doing what I had always wanted to do with her.

The towel slid down her body, still wrapped around her hips, covering her thighs. Her skin was the whitest I had ever seen on a girl, shoulders wet from the shower that she must have taken moments before I walked inside the house. Her breasts were heavy and firm, bigger than they actually appeared when she was dressed. She was always hiding her figure under baggy clothes. Her brown nipples were erect and inviting. Whether due to the cold after the shower or an actual arousal, I couldn't tell.

She stretched one of her arms behind her and leaned her torso against the bed. With the other one she reached for the towel and slowly moved one side of it off her thigh. "You like?" she asked seductively, cocking her head. She spread her legs slightly and I noticed that there was not a hair to be seen on her crotch.

Must be what good old uncle Peter likes. I thought and smirked.

"No?" she asked and smiled, flicking the other end of the towel away from her body. She knew damn well I liked what I saw. Despite of her beauty and invitation I shook my head in denial.

Her hand slowly slid across her belly and cupped one of the breasts, squeezing it gently, and then rubbing the nipple, pinching it. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, appearing to enjoy this self-induced ecstasy even if I pretended I didn't.

"Don't." my voice was hoarse. Blood rushed into my face and I felt lightheaded.

"No?" she asked again, smile still lingering on her lips, never reaching her beautiful brown eyes. Her full lips were free of makeup, yet they appeared cherry red, flushed with the arousal. Her skin was porcelain white and looking perfect.

She massaged her breast, and then slowly, making circular motions slid the hand over her belly, rubbed against her thighs only to stop on the crotch. She spread her legs wide, the pink, hairless pussy clearly visible. She half stood up and moved her small arse farther up on the bed, giving herself enough space to put the feet flat on the covers. She sat down with legs far apart, knees up her pussy open, exposing the warm haven, which I desired.

"Come now," she whispered audibly. "I noticed you looking at me, you know." She placed the palm of her hand over her crotch as if attempting to hide what had been exposed to my eyes only moments ago.

I wanted to yell at her, turn around and leave. The desire to hurt her was stronger than any I have ever felt. I thought of reminding her that she had turned me down before. Not for sex, of course, but for simple friendship or just hanging out together. I said nothing, however. My eyes flickered around the room and paused on the half empty bottle of white wine on the nightstand. Drunk, of course. That would explain her behavior. I wondered if she drank before she was to fuck my dad.

"Milo?" she whispered again, tearing my attention away from the bottle and back to her beautiful body. And beautiful she was. Long, thin arms and legs, full breasts, narrow neck, small ears, bejeweled with tiny gem drops. The nails of her fingers and toes were painted in the same dark red varnish, making her beautiful digits even more attractive. I desired her more than ever before, but then, I think any man would do the same at that particular moment. I never lacked for girlfriends, but none had offered themselves to me quite like this before.

"Emma, you're drunk." I said hoarsely, acutely aware of the little time that I had left before one of my parents rings the house and asks that I come home for lunch.

"Am not!" she said and pouted her lips. She looked at the bottle of wine next to her and smiled. "I had a glass or two, yes. Not drunk, though. Don't worry, I'll remember everything you do." The invitation couldn't have been clearer.

Her eyes slid off my face and paused on my crotch. It felt as if her hands had touched me. All along I had been aware of my cock hardening inside my jeans. Now, there seemed to be no more space for its growth. The feeling became one of aching discomfort. I knew she was mocking me and yet I didn't leave. Like a dummy, I stood in the door, waiting to see what would happen next.

Still lying on her back, body twisted in a way where she could look at my face, she reached underneath the pillow next to her and pulled out something pink. It was one of the toys that had been used the night before when I was spying on her and dad; a smooth, shiny vibrator. She smiled.

"Come on, Milo..." she whispered and turned the vibrator on. A soft buzzing sound filled the room, quieter than the music in the background, but to my ears it echoed like a thunder. I stuck my hands inside the jacket pockets and slightly pressed my fingers against the hardness in my jeans.

I was desperate and had I not caught her with my dad before, I wouldn't have thought twice of unzipping myself and still dressed fuck her hard until I emptied my balls deep inside the pink pussy that was now shining in my face.

"You're a tart..." I said, my voice hoarse and broken.

"You've no idea," she smiled back and closed her eyes. The tip of the vibrator touched her nipple and she let out a sigh. She circled the buzzing toy in slow and elegant motions around one breast then the other, creating a makeshift eight, the other hand between her legs, gently tapping against her pussy.

"Mmmm." She moaned and slowly pushed her hips up, lifting her small arse off the bed and at the same time with the fingers on her crotch spreading her labia, allowing me a clear sight of her deep pink pussy with a slightly paler but very large bud in the middle, her dark hole moist from the arousal, obviously ready for me. She plopped back body back down and prompted herself up on the elbow.

"Are you a shy boy?" she asked and this time the mockery in her voice was evident.

"I just don't fancy tarts." I said stupidly, hoping to hurt her feelings.

"Ha!" she laughed and stroked across her lips with the vibrator, which was still buzzing softly. "I doubt that." She pointed the tip of the pink toy against her skin as if it was a huge pencil and massaged her face with it. She circled it around her nose, painted her lips with it and then the eyelids, brushed it across her forehead and then the chin, slowly leading it down her elegant neck, around the breasts again, farther down her belly, circling the belly button and finally ending up where its original use was intended. Ever so expertly she turned the knob on the top of it and increased the speed, and with it the sound of the buzzing became louder.

"I know you've fancied Penny for a while..." she said and her voice seemed to have floated to my ears from miles away. My eyes were glued to the vibrator between her legs, now softly stroking the crack between her legs, gently rubbing the clit, her thighs softly twitching in synchronicity of its movement. "She's a bleedin' tart n'all."

I still didn't divert my gaze from her crotch. I knew I should have been a better person and end this nonsense but I was too weak. Or simply put, too horny. Who was I kidding, I was a hard on personified, sex ruled my thoughts at any given time and this was the perfect performance as far as I was concerned. "She's not a tart." I replied hoarsely and was annoyed by her loud smirk. "Not like you, anyway." I admitted, my gaze transfixed on the vibrator between her wide stretched legs, slowly pushing against her wet hole.

"Penny likes to blow everyone and I simply like to be watched. Is that so bad?" she asked and theatrically gasped while pushing the vibrator inside of her. My cock was hard as a rock by now, and I had trouble standing still and watching without doing something about it.

As if reading my mind, she said: "Why don't you take your little Willie out and wank it here in front of me, if you don't want to do anything else?" I was stunned. Little Willie, indeed. I had the right mind to show her! "I'll watch you and you watch me, Milo..." Her voice was almost pleading.

She lay her upper body down and with the fingers of the hand that was free of the vibrator she began massaging her clit while the other one pushed the toy in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, gaining speed and making her entire body flow with the motion. She began moaning in synchronicity with the movement of the vibrator and her fingers. It was like an enchanting dance to me. This beautiful body was waving in front of my eyes like a leaf in the wind, opening her eyes just enough to make certain I was still there, speeding the rhythm up, only to slow it back down again.

I simply stood there transfixed, unable or rather unwilling to move either closer to her or leave altogether. My pants were so tight it felt as if someone was squeezing my cock and I had to make a conscious effort not to give in to her demands and wank off right there in front of her. I was too embarrassed for that. In two short days the image of Emma changed drastically in my eyes. Everything I thought I knew about her before had now gone out the window and here was this new person, of whom I knew practically nothing. More then the additional betrayal of my mum - or so I felt I would do if I were to fall for Emma's charms, as well - I was afraid of the fact that at the crucial moment she would mock me and thus humiliate me beyond anything I could imagine.

Emma pushed the vibrator all the way into her pussy, the fingers on the clit were rubbing and drumming away, her body moved, moans turned into loud gasps and not quite screams, but close. I leaned against the doorframe, feeling the discomfort of sweat on my body, my cock ready to explode with my mind to follow. I knew the one thing that would piss her off would be for me to leave right then, but I didn't.

I watched her porcelain white skin turn pink and break out in gooseflesh. Her toes curled up and the knees opened and closed rapidly in the rhythm of her pleasure. Her face turned red and the vein in the middle of her forehead stood out from the strain. She kept her eyes tightly closed, her mouth slightly open with the tongue flickering in and out like she was a snake. The beauty of her face was replaced by an ugly mask of ecstasy and when her body began to shudder she let out a scream, which for some reason I didn't quite believe was real, but more put on for my sake. She pulled the vibrator out and placed the palm of her hand across the clit and her juicy hole, and the movement stopped. She lay on the bed, breathing hard, her face unfolding into the smooth visage that I had been used to.

Before she opened her eyes I turned around and fled. I ran down the stairs, taking two and three at the time, desperate to relieve my own tension in the pants. Bolting inside the small downstairs bathroom I closed and carefully locked the door behind me, unzipped my pants and wanked off. It didn't take more than a few seconds and my own body stiffened, spewing hot sperm into the sink in front of me. I didn't even have the time to think about Emma on the bed as I had seen her only seconds before. My entire being was concentrated on the pressure built up in my cock.

Even as I cleaned up myself and the telltale signs of my actions, I couldn't quite catch my breath and my hands wouldn't stop from trembling. I splashed some cold water on my face and finally ready to face the world stepped out into the hall.

Emma stood by the staircase railing, wrapped in her towel again, smiling knowingly. I wanted to grab her and kiss her hard; at the same time I wanted to smack her silly.

"That was a waste." She giggled in amusement as I bolted past her, my face probably beetroot red. I exited the house and headed towards my own home.

I was torn between love and hate, admiration of her boldness and disgust over her insolence. I was not done with Emma yet, not by a long shot, I was aware of that. I dragged myself across the street with a heavy heart, images of the beautiful girl playing with herself flashing in my mind.

12