Emma's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she said as she milked his cock out and slurped up the last of his semen. Then she sat up and moved off her father's face. She pivoted and laid herself down over his body and kissed him hard on the mouth. "That was delicious. I love sucking your cock and swallowing your cum, Daddy."

Adam laughed. He kissed Emma, tasting his cum in her mouth and on her tongue. He pulled his lips away, then kissed her again. "You are an amazing young woman. A beautiful and beautifully amazing young woman and, Emma, it's not just the sex that's making me say this, what I mean is, I don't think I could love anyone more than I love you. You've made me so very happy. Then he kissed her again.

While still kissing his daughter, Adam rolled her over onto her back with him on top of her. Then he began kissing and nibbling his way down her body, giving each breast and nipple sufficient attention to garner moans of pleasure from Emma. He kissed and bit all over her belly, from one side to the other, as he kept working his was down to his target. Finally, he slid his body down further, placed his whole mouth over his daughter's sweet, young pussy and began sucking on it, tasting it and savoring it like a connoisseur.

Emma moaned and writhed and pressed her pussy up hard against her father's sucking mouth.

Adam then reached up to pinch Emma's clitoris between her outer labia. He pinched hard and rolled his fingers while doing it, causing her to gasp with pleasure. She gasped again as he began licking the sensitive spot below her clitoris with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh yesssss!" Emma cried out.

Adam felt a great sense of gratification to be giving his daughter such pleasure with his mouth and fingers. He kept pinching and rolling her clit between his finger and thumb and kept licking on her pussy for several minutes. He could almost feel his daughter's sexual tension building up in her body.

Emma was moaning loudly and calling out to her father to don't stop. And then she groaned, "Oh, no, Daddy!" when he stopped pinching and rolling her clitoris. But seconds later she was feeling even greater pleasure. Her father spread her labia open with his finger and thumb and placed his mouth directly over her clitoris, but not directly on it, and began sucking. She gasped and groaned at the new sensation then gasped and groaned again as he slid a finger into her pussy and began stimulating her g-spot.

"Oh, Daddy! Oh fuck yes!" Emma cried out

Adam kept up sucking over his daughter's clit and rubbing her g-spot and not five minutes later she let out a tight little squeal and bucked her hips up, grinding her pussy against her father's mouth as she came and came and came and squirted her sexual fluids right into her father's mouth.

Adam was surprised at first with Emma's squirting but kept on stimulating her while swallowing some of her female ejaculate. He also mentally noted what he was doing for future reference. He'd given his daughter a squirting orgasm and he was elated.

"Ahhh-Ahhh-Ahhh!" Emma gasped. She pushed her father head away with both of her hands as her body half-twisted to the left, her orgasm was so intense. Then she lay there panting, her heart beating hard in her chest.

As her orgasm faded, leaving her with that wonderful post-orgasmic glow, Emma chuckled, then laughed. She sat up and faced her father who had pushed his body up and was now sitting back on his heels. His lips and chin were wet with his saliva and her vaginal lubrication. Emma threw her arms around her father's neck and pulled him in for a long and delicious kiss.

"Wow, Dad! You really know how to please a woman."

Adam grinned. "Well, there are some sites on the internet that are educational regarding how to please a woman."

"And I'm so glad there are," Emma said then kissed her father again.

Adam's cock was hard again. Giving his daughter such great pleasure was an aphrodisiac in and of itself. Emma wrapped her fingers around her father's hard cock. "So what do you think we should do with this?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I think we need to put it where it will do the most good," Adam chuckled.

Emma kissed her father again then threw herself back and spread her legs. "You mean like here," she said as she rubbed her fingers over her labia.

"Exactly," Adam said as he brought his body over his daughter's and lowered his hips.

The head of his cock brushed up and down between Emma's very wet pussy lips several times and she shivered with delight at the feeling of it. Then Adam reached down and positioned his cock at his daughter's vaginal opening. He looked up at her and smiled. She smiled in return and nodded. Adam took his hand away and smoothly shoved his thick cock deep into his daughter's pussy. He gasped at the wonderful feeling of his cock thrusting its way into her tight, wet, warm, and velvety smooth sex orifice. Emma gasped at the delightful feeling of her father's cock spreading her vaginal muscles open and filling her vagina with his cock.

Adam lowered his upper body down even further, resting much of his weight on Emma, then he kissed her on the mouth as his hips rolled and his cock thrust in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

Emma loved feeling her father's body over hers. She loved the feeling of his weight upon her. She reached around his chest to run her hands up and down his back, down to his firm ass cheeks, rising and falling as he fucked her. She raised her legs and let them fall out to the side, opening herself up totally to her father's fucking cock, taking it as deep as she could and being in so love with him and loving how it felt to have him fucking her that she nearly cried from her emotional and physical love of him.

She now knew, more that ever, that, if possible, she wanted to get pregnant by him. That thought, the thought of her father inseminating her, of them having a baby together, aroused her so much that she was soon on the verge of another orgasm.

"Daddy," Emma whispered in her father's ear. "I love you so much. I love you fucking me so much."

"Oh baby!" Adam responded.

"I want you to come in my pussy, Daddy. I want to feel your hot cum flooding my pussy."

"Oh, God, Emma, darling, Emma!" Adam gasped

"I'm going to come, Daddy. I love you and you fucking me is so beautiful and I'm going to come."

"Oh! Oh! Emma!" Adam gasped as his pending orgasm went from potential to actual.

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" Emma cried out, feeling her own orgasmic response rising. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me! You're going to make me come."

And then father and daughter had the experience that many people desired but found elusive. They were both coming at the same time. Adam's cock, as hard as it ever got, began shooting his semen deep up inside his daughter's pussy. Emma's pussy began a rhythmic clenching of her father's thrusting, coming cock as her own orgasm manifested itself.

Father and daughter were caught up in the mind-altering throes of delightful sexual orgasmic release for several seconds. And then their orgasms were done and the post-orgasmic pleasure set in. They were panting and a light sheen of perspiration covered their bodies. They were deeply in love with each other and nothing existed in the universe but them at that moment and they were happy and full of incredible bliss.

"Oh, Emma, my darling Emma, you are so good and I love you so much."

Emma laughed and gave her father a quick kiss. "And I thought it was you who was so good." Then she turned serious. "But I love you, Dad, darling, with all my heart and soul.

"Emma," Adam said, "I won't ever mention this again, but I want to tell you that sex with you is one hundred times better than sex with... well, you know who. Sex with you is wonderful, delightful, incredible, amazing... ."

Emma laughed. "Next time, Daddy, just tell me how you really feel." But she was delighted with what her father was telling her.

Adam laughed, too. "I love you Emma. Do you think we can actually be married and have a baby?"

"First, Dad, would you like to have a baby with me?"

"If, as you hope, and now I hope, the risk is small, then hell yes, Emma. I would love that."

Emma almost cried when she heard her father's response. She was overwhelmed with a plethora of feelings, emotional, physical, sexual. She took in a deep breath and let it out. She kissed her father sweetly on the lips.

"Then I'm sure we can get married. As to the baby... that will depend on the genetic testing."

Epilogue.

The next Tuesday changed Adam and Emma's lives forever. Adam played the three lotteries in California: Super Lotto Plus, Mega Millions, and Powerball. He didn't play heavy, just one ticket each for each of the three lottery drawings twice a week. Adam's Mega Millions ticket was the grand prize winner that Tuesday. Mega Millions had been building for several weeks. Adam took the lump sum award. After all fees and taxes were pain, he and Emma were 60 million dollars richer.

He quit his job immediately. He loved his job but his real love was photography. Their house was full of photos that he'd taken, had enlarged and framed professionally. He'd won a few amateur photography contests. He told Emma, from now on he would become a professional photographer.

Emma decided she didn't need to continue at River City U. Adam was concerned but Emma assured him that she could take online courses in Computer Sciences and get her degree. Besides, she told him, you'll need a professional website to promote your photographs and, who knows, maybe you'll get a book contract or we could just publish one ourselves and you'll need a computer expert with that, and that would be me. Besides, I want to be a stay at home mother for our child, when you get me pregnant.

Emma worked her hacker magic and soon they had a birth certificate for Adam showing that he was her first cousin once removed, a 4th degree relative and quite marriageable in California. They got married in a quiet civil ceremony without telling anyone.

Of course, Adam and Emma couldn't stay in River City. Too many people knew them.

"Well, Adam told his daughter, my grandfather was from Sweden. I visited there with him and grandma when I was a kid. It was beautiful. I've looked it up and they don't have a problem with cousin marriages in Sweden."

Emma laughed. "So I'm not the only one who knows how to do research, eh?"

"Duh, my love, I've been using computers long before you, you know."

"Sweden, huh?" It gets dark there in the winter, doesn't it?"

"More time for cuddling and making love, darling. Think of a cheery fire in the fireplace and no other lights on and us laying down on a big soft rug fucking our brains out." That made Emma laugh. "But Sweden has wonderful seascapes and forests for my photography. And then there's cross-country skiing in the winter and sailing in the summer. And, of course, we'll travel the world, too. We can afford to do that now."

"Okay, my husband, Sweden it is."

* * * * *

"So Emma, you look big," Michelle said, "how far along are you?" She had been flown over to visit and to be there when Emma gave birth.

"Eight months," Emma said, rubbing her huge belly. She would certainly be glad when she gave birth.

"And it's a boy, right?" Michelle asked.

"Yes, it's a boy. And our genetic testing, Adam's and mine, showed that we shouldn't have a problem and the sonograms shows that he has all his fingers and toes and a cute little penis, too."

Michelle and Emma laughed.

"So what are you going to do when he grows up. Tell him the truth?" Michelle asked.

"Yes, when I think he's old enough to understand. And, hopefully, I'm going to teach him how to properly love his mother when he's old enough. And, hopefully, he'll want to love me the way I want to be loved."

Michelle gave her best friend a big grin. "I created a monster when I told you to seduce your dad, didn't I?"

"No, Michelle, you opened my eyes up to opportunities that I didn't know existed and I am so grateful that you did. Adam and I are as happy as any couple could be. I know that he loves me with all his heart and is totally dedicated to me, to us, our family. And, who knows, we might even have more children. But this I do know, I will love him and be by his side until death do us part.

The End