Emma's Stiletto Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had revised the move in my mind many times. "Dare I?" I whispered under my breath, "I've come this far so why not?"

I encouraged myself over and over. I twisted my body to the left on the sofa to get a better angle on the TV and raised my knees onto the middle separating cushion. My heels were dangling over the edge. Davids' eyes wandered, for a fleeting second to them, and darted back to the game, taking a drink from his glass.

With each sip from my own glass I edged my feet to the sofa. With each action in the game a stolen centimetre or two. Ten minutes later I was effectively lying across the sofa, with the fresh soles of my brand new black stiletto heels pressed firmly against David leg. He didn't seem to mind.

Should I go further in this ham fisted attempt at shoe seduction? Yes of course, I dared myself, if you want something you have to grasp it with both hands.

I had watched David being distracted by women at the office, popping and scraping down the echo-chamber corridors in the main building. Their business heels drawing his attention. Was it his kink? I hoped so.

I moved my heels from his legs to his lap. Again, this was not resisted. In fact the opposite, Davids hands meandered slowly but surely to my shoes. He could not resist, and he gently let his hands wander across them, and sometimes allowed himself to brush my stockinged feet too. He also grabbed at the heels, holding them tightly in a closed fist, like he wanted to snap them. Or wank them.

As the conversation continued, we were old friends after all, we relaxed and forgot that my shoes and stockinged feet were trying to seek out and find if David had an erection.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"I can think of a million worse ways to spend an evening, but few better."

Another glass of champagne was in order, so I slipped off my shoes leaving them in Davids lap to fondle, and poured one for each of us.

I jumped back on the sofa and David lifted his right arm to let my feet snuggle back into his crotch. With this encouragement my toes tried to find his cock, and they were successful. I placed the instep of my right foot and the edge of my left so that they could sandwich his penis. With smalltalk about work and the game, we found ourselves completely ignoring the fact that I was effectively wanking his hard cock with my stockinged feet.

"I'd better open a new bottle," I announced, "but be warned this first one has gone to my head."

I opened the second bottle in the downstairs kitchen and filled two glasses. David searched out the toilet, and adjusted himself so that his cock could really feel the anticipated foot-job he was expecting to continue. The cold kitchen floor flagstones made my feet sweat a little.

On his return to the lounge I passed the second glass to him, both of us realising he must be a foot taller than me without my sky highs.

"You are just so small," he said.

"It has its advantages."

He slipped his arm around me again as we exchanged places taking before our seats on the sofa for the second half of the game no one was interested in. His hand lingering longer than necessary when over my pert leather-clad bottom. As he passed behind be I could feel his crotch briefly brush against my bottom, both his hands on my hips. It was a good signal from a shy man and one that I noted. He was interested. But I'd have to work harder to get what I want, to take the lead.

He sat down again, full glass in one hand, picking up my shoes from the middle cushion with the other. He pinched them together and held them up, indicating that he was keen to assume the previous position and no doubt wanting to continue getting an unspoken wank. But instead I took my heels back from him and slipped them on. Using his knees as a steady, I lowered myself to the floor and sat between his legs. My back resting against the sofa, legs to my side and my eyes facing the large TV.

David stared at the back of my perfect jet black bobbed hair. My silver hooped earrings would be visible to him also. and my black leather studded collar making a contrast to my pale skin. Once more we feigned interest in the game, but this time he took the lead in our own game. His hands finding themselves on my shoulders when the action was a near goal. And they stayed there.

"You have perfect hair," he said, "how do you get it so shiny?"

"A lot of money and a secret conditioner!" I giggled.

"I'll have to give you some more!"

His hands moved from my leather dress and stroked my hair smooth, a strong finger working it's way between my collar and the soft skin of my neck.

"Tighten it if you want to," I suggested. "It can go another notch."

He did so, fumbling the buckle and pulling it taught to my skin. He had moved to perching on the edge of the sofa now, legs wide apart with me fitting like a jigsaw piece between them. His crotch inching ever closer to my neck and the back of my head. I leaned backwards tilting my neck so that my head was positioned clearly in his lap. I could feel his hard erection plainly through his suit trousers pressing against the back of my head, there was no mistaking it, he was very much turned on. Our eyes met, his eyes sparked and I knew I had to have him.

With a final drink of champagne from my glass, I finished my third of the evening. I reached back and instinctively he reached for the empty crystal - taking it from me. I pushed myself up with my right arm and in a movement I'd gone from sitting between his legs to kneeling in front of him. I looked up at him again, and he looked down on me. His hands holding a glass in each, with a look seemingly unable to take in what was about to happen. I had a feeling that this was not a regular thing for him to experience, certainly not for a long time.

I reached up to his waist and placed the fingers of both my hands behind his belt, loosening his belly from the band. Then holding tightly with my left hand, moved my right hand towards the zip on his trousers. It rolled down easily. His cock was hard and pointed up towards the ceiling. Constrained now only by his tight dark pants, the head and shaft strained at the material. I reached in his flies with my left hand, and pulled down the top of his pants revealing his swollen cock head to me for the first time. There was no going back for both of us, way past the point of no return.

I unbuckled his trousers and pulled his boxer shorts down revealing the length of his penis. It was of average thickness, with an attractive purple bell end, around six inches long with a steep upward curve. The foreskin was nearly pulled back to the ridge and the eye glistened where pre-cum had been slowly leaking for the last 30 minutes.

It stood tall in front of me, and twitched with excitement. Should I touch it, should I kiss it, should I lick it? I opted to kiss it, just the tip. My bright red lipstick, even after three glasses of champagne, was still holding up. It was waterproof and long lasting, I had done this before. I lowered my head and my full lips brushed the top of his cock. A fleeting kiss, then a second. A longer, lingering cock kiss. I wrapped my left hand tightly around the base of the shaft, my polished black nail varnish and silver rings contrasting against the darker skin of his penis. I felt it twitch in my hands, and a moan of pleasure, a gasp from David. Still he held both glasses tightly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

I looked up into his brown eyes and used my sweetest voice, "Let me."

I lowered my head to where my fingers were wrapped around the base of his penis and licked from bottom to top, flicking my tongue across the glans. And then again, and a third time. Squeezing harder now.

And then it was time, I lowered my head and opened my mouth to a bright red circle of lipstick. His cock slipped inside. Davids' cock was in my mouth. Our friendship had now changed forever, we were having sex.

With a new found confidence I licked around the bell with my tongue. Twisting, flicking, seeking the eye whilst not letting it go. And then my head went down more. Two inches, three. Back up then three inches down, then up, then down to four. Deep so that it touched the back of my throat. I heard the sound of the glasses being placed on the tray, and felt a gentle hand on the top of my head and a second on my shoulder.

My head bobbed up and down, sucking, kissing and licking in one continuous movement, my left hand slowly wanking the shaft. Davids' hand on my head started following my rhythm, and then dictating a new faster rhythm itself. Gently pushing and encouraging my head down on his cock. I didn't resist.

Then both his hands were on my head, one on top and the other behind my neck, guiding the dick into my mouth. He gasped, and the frequency of the blowjob was directed to change. Instead of a 'once every half second' motion, it became harder, forced, lingering when my mouth was deep on his cock, taking its length.... One second, two seconds, three seconds held, then he let me up - a breath, then hard back down for one, two and three seconds again.

As he held my head on his cock, he quickly stood, forcing me to kneel up to meet his crotch. He was tall and I was struggling to reach it on my knees in front of him. His trousers now free, relaxed, and fell to his thighs. I pulled down his shorts so that his cock and balls were exposed to my face. I held the shaft tightly in one hand and cupped his big full balls with my other hand. They were hairy, but not too much and they had been sweating in his suit trousers. He released my head from his grasp and I set to work licking his sweaty balls. They tasted of a masculine flavour, which I always enjoyed. I slowly wanked the shaft as I licked, and took each testicle in turn into my mouth, coating them with my saliva.

Then he pushed me away by the shoulders, and took his cock in his left hand, and cupped the back of my neck with his right. Again my willing mouth formed an `O' and my tongue was out as far as I could push it onto my chin. Looking up, our eyes met again. I don't think he had experienced this before, a perfect woman, a trans woman, kneeling at his feet, workshopping his cock and balls with her tongue. Not shying away, not pulling away, not disgusted or repulsed. But turned on, excited, wanting it, needing it. Desperate for it to continue. I was something completely new to him.

"Can I suck your cock David?" I asked. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Even though he stood in front of me, firm erection in one hand, my head in the other, he still seemed unable to take in what was happening. That something so exciting, so sexy, so filthy was occurring right there.

"Suck my cock Emma." he said firmly. "And I will cum in your mouth!"

Without breaking eye contact, "Call me your slut!" I responded brazenly.

"Suck my cock, slut. And take my cum in your whore mouth!" he demanded.

Inside he couldn't believe that such words could actually be spoken by himself. He had never used such words before, certainly not to his wife, not to anyone. But then again, no one had ever sucked his cock like this before. It was warranted. Allowed. I was his whore after all so I must have a whore mouth.

He took my head and guided it back down to his cock, forcing it to its deepest. Just passed my tonsils. It's warm wet head didn't make me gag, but he wasn't going to force it past them. Not this time, one step at a time for him.

But he did start to fuck my head, to properly fuck my face like he would a cunt. Long hard strokes of his cock hitting the back of my throat with ever increasing force, my hooped earrings flashing and dancing across my face with each jerk and thrust.

The pace quickened, I had become lost in the rhythm of a guided blowjob, it became something that was happening to me. I was in the zone and at peace once more.

"I'm going to cum." he announced to the world. I was in no position to verbalise a positive reply.

He started wanking his cock vigorously. His free hand grabbed what remained of my once perfect bobbed hair, now damp with sweat, and tilted my head upwards. My mouth open, tongue out. He placed the top of his cock on my tongue and started to cum. Hard.

The first squirt of jizz hit the back of my mouth, making me flinch, and then the second pumped cum on my tongue. The third applied a stream of pure white cum up and over my face, making a streak that stood out brilliantly against my shiny black hair. The fourth and then fifth pump simply came on my face.

It had been a long time since I had a guy empty so much cum on me, and for a guy in their fifties this was exceptional. I can only assume that David had been saving it for a lucky girl over the last few weeks.

After the cum had ceased flowing, the next few seconds felt like minutes, hours. His hand still grabbing my hair, and the other pointing the empty cock towards my face like a cannon. My hair, mouth, tongue and lips all had cum. It was a mouthful and a facial worthy of anyone and something to be proud of. He looked down at me as I looked up, plastered. I smiled though the strands of white cum between my lips, and he looked on in amazement. That a girl would willingly do this for him, not at all realising that girls can actually like doing this with a man. He had a lot to learn.

I licked the cum from my lips, and displayed the load that was in my mouth to him. Fresh amazement, as I swallowed it down and revealed my empty mouth.

"Let me clean you."

My lips sought out his cock head and sucked the remaining spunk from it, squeezing the shaft from balls to tip which milked the last cum that was hiding in his urethra.

"Why don't you help clean me up?" I asked, and I took his finger in my hands and used it to work the cum from my face into my mouth. He got the message, and gently gathered the strand of spunk from my hair onto his fingers, and wiped them across my lips. I obediently licked them clean.

I rocked back onto my stiletto heels, and he helped me stand in front of him. I tucked his semi erect penis back into his shorts and he pulled up his trousers. Throughout all of this, he was still wearing his suit jacket and tie. A total gentlemen.

I took a sip of champagne from his glass and he reached to me, pulling me in close. His hands wrapped around my tiny waist, which quickly moved down to my bottom, groping me though my tight leather dress once more. I looked up and to my surprise he kissed me, full on the lips. A snog, and tongue licking-mouth-exploring snog. I was sure he could taste his own cum on my lips. Another first for him.

"Did you like that?' I asked rhetorically.

"Emma I've never, it's never, my, she never.... " he stuttered.

"Let you cum on her face." I completed. "It is ok to say those words."

We continued to let our tongues explore each other's mouths again.

And I wondered if he was a repeater.

12