Empty Nesters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

From the pool, Patty said, "Will has a beautiful erection." That comment and the thought that the gorgeous woman in the pool was seeing my hardon got me harder still. I extended my left arm and pulled April to me. I put my hand between her thighs and began rubbing her clit. She was already wet, and I didn't think it was pool water.

From the pool, Martin said, "April is a goddess when she's aroused."

April said fiercely, "Will, you need to make love to this goddess right now!" I yanked a cushion off a chaise lounge and tossed it on the deck. April lay on it on her back with her legs spread. There was a wanton look on her face I'd only seen a few times before. I got on my hands and knees above her, lowered my hips, and shoved my dick into her cunt. "Hard as you can," April said.

As I started shoving my dick at April's spot, Patty and Martin got out of the water and stood beside us. I suddenly wanted to give them a good show and slowed a little. "No," April said, "this isn't for their entertainment. Make me come!" I resumed thrusting as hard as I could. I lowered my head to kiss April. She kissed me back and shoved her tongue into my mouth almost as hard as I was shoving my dick in her. I forgot about Patty and Martin. I was fully absorbed trying to bring my wife, the mother of my child, to a spectacular orgasm.

The harder I pushed; the harder April pushed back. A low moan started in her chest. I shoved faster to try to turn up her volume. April's moan got louder and rose in pitch. It was such a sexual sound that it, and the wonderful things her pelvis were doing, brought me to the edge. April gave a yelp and locked her arms and legs around me. That was when I shot inside her, and then shot again.

I lay on top of April for a time, resting my weight on my forearms so she could catch her breath. She finally opened her eyes, smiled, and said, "damn sailor, how long you in town?" She laughed until I kissed her.

I pulled out, stood, and helped April up. Looking at Patty and Martin, I could tell they'd been entertained. Martin was hard and Patty's nipples were pointing east. "We're usually a bit less wild," I said apologetically.

"An arousing display of raw passion," Martin said.

"That was hot," Patty added. I was suddenly very proud that Patty and Martin had watched me fuck April. Patty reached out and took Martin's balls in her hand. "I think we should return the favor dear," she said. Patty gently played with Martin's balls while he fingered her, and they kissed. Soon, Patty was on her back on the cushion April and I had just vacated. "It smells wonderful," Patty commented just before Martin mounted her.

I don't know whether Patty and Martin had enjoyed watching us as much as April and I enjoyed watching them. I hope so. I can only describe Patty and Martin having sex as joy brought to life. Patty looked so wonderful and seemed to be having so much fun that I thought about what it would be like to be the man having sex with her. That brought feelings of guilt. I felt a little better when April whispered in my ear, "if a man besides you ever fucks me, it will be Martin."

Patty's orgasm wasn't as noisy as April's had been, but the blush of her skin, the hardness of her nipples, and her demeanor when she stood up made her almost irresistible. There was something compelling and beautiful about Patty and Martin making love. "I'm glad we saw you and glad you saw us," Patty said.

"It is only 4:00 p.m.," Martin said. "We have many hours left."

I went into the kitchen to make us all fresh drinks while April took the cover off the jacuzzi and turned it on. Our jacuzzi was not that big. When we got in, I was sitting with my left hip pressed against Patty's and my right against April. Martin was similarly sandwiched across from me. Under the water, our legs were intertwined. We talked for almost two hours. Sex appeal aside, Patty and Martin were interesting, intelligent people.

A little after 6:00, April said, "I really don't feel like cooking, but I also don't want to get dressed and go out."

"The last thing I want to do is put clothes on," Patty said.

"Bernardino's?" I asked. Bernardino's made outstanding soups and sandwiches, and it delivered.

"Do it," April commanded. I got out of the tub and made the call.

About twenty minutes later, we all got out, dried off, and went into the kitchen for a fourth round of drinks (actually a third since none of us had finished the drinks we had when we started fucking). Our landline rang a couple of minutes later. I answered and reported, "Bernardino's driver is two minutes out." Even though I knew I'd face a blast of cold air at the front door, I pulled on only some nylon running shorts I kept in the kitchen for emergencies, grabbed some cash, and headed to the front door.

Bernardino's weekend driver was a lovely brunette, probably 22 or 23, with a quick wit. Although her winter coat obscured it that day, she also had a nice figure. She and I had flirted with each other for over a year. I knew why she did it: I overtiped.

As we finished our impromptu nude dinner, Patty asked, "April, may I talk to you?" April nodded and the two women left the room as Martin and I stared at two very exciting bare asses. The women were gone, maybe, five minutes. Both were grinning when they came back into the kitchen.

We stopped the alcohol since Patty and Martin had to drive home. We went out to the pool and the four of us swam lazily. After a while, I hoisted myself into a sitting position on the edge of the pool. "I'm glad you accepted our invitation to come skinny dipping," I told Patty and Martin. "It has been a wonderful day."

Patty hoisted herself out of the water and sat right next to me. The beads of water on her bare breasts were, well, lovely. "The day isn't over yet," Patty said. To my amazement, she put an arm around my head, pulled it to her, and kissed me on the lips. I sort of jerked away and looked into the pool where April was standing next to Martin.

April had a particularly excited and naughty expression on her beautiful face. "Patty and I talked after dinner," April said. "It seems none of us have swapped partners before. Patty and I trust each other enough to know its true that none of us have any diseases. We decided that we're all sufficiently attracted to each other that sex with the other spouse would be fun to try."

This was an epochal announcement. April and I had not had sex with anyone besides each other in well over thirty years. However, I had learned to trust April's judgment and, in the atmosphere between the four of us that day, it seemed a logical and natural thing to do. My rationalizing stopped when I felt Patty's hand around my dick. Looking at my wife, I saw her and Martin in almost the same pose Martin and Patty had been in hours earlier. Martin was cupping April's breast and April had both hands on Martin's dick. I put my left hand between Patty's legs and started running my finger over her outer lips.

"Thank you for going along with it Will," Patty said. Patty had me hard and I had two fingers working insider her when she said, "get in the pool. Put your back against the side." I retracted my hand and did as I was told. Patty slid into the water beside me, came in front of me, wrapped her legs around me, and guided me inside her. I'd not had sex with anyone but April in decades and was surprised how different, wonderful but different, it felt entering Patty. She put her arms on my shoulders and used them as a fulcrum to lift herself up and down on me. A few seconds later, Martin had his back against the pool wall next to me. April was riding him as Patty was riding me.

It was a strange but exciting situation. I was fucking a beautiful woman other than my wife while April fucked her husband right next to me. It wasn't long before I forgot my inhibition and was thrusting into Patty instead of being passive. Most of the time, I was looking at April and April was looking at me. This sounds weird, but it seemed like April and I were having sex together, just using other people's bodies for stimulation. April and I had eye contact when each of us came, and I think Patty and Martin did the same.

April and Patty got off Martin and me after all four of us came. We did a group hug in the pool. I kissed Patty then April. Martin kissed April then Patty. I knew April and I had forged a relationship with Patty and Martin different than any other relationship we'd ever had. Looking into April's eyes, I got her unspoken but very clear message: this will be great!

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers