Enjoyments in Lockdown

Story Info
Enjoyments during the lockdown.
835 words
3.5
22k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are a few positives of this lockdown and sex is one of them lol. This happened a few days back.

I'm a 25-year-old Indian girl, married last year. I enjoy wearing a saree and my husband drools over them. He is working from home nowadays and we have sex almost daily.

One day after the shower, I asked him which saree I should wear. He said, "Wear any saree you want but don't wear any panty or bra under it."

I was amused but agreed to it. However, I went one step ahead and decided not to wear a blouse as well. Instead, I covered my boobs with my Pällu. When I asked him how I was looking, his eyes almost popped out. He couldn't resist me. He came and spread my Pällu to see my nipples through them.

He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted me. He removed my Pällu and started playing with my boobs and kissed my nipples. It turned me on as well. I was feeling weak in my knees as he was licking and sucking my boobs.

I held on to him and he took me to lie down on the bed. Slowly, he pulled up my saree and started fingering me. I moaned.

It didn't take me long to hold his dick in my hand and start stroking it. We were overcome with lust and began kissing each other. He got on top of me and played with my boobs like a baby. I spread my legs as a signal that I wanted him in my wet pussy.

He pulled his pajama down and got naked and again got on top of me. Slowly, he inserted his dick into my pussy and I moaned again. With each of his pushes, I moaned more and more. In between his pushes, he played with my boobs and kissed me. My saree was all over me, but somehow it hadn't come off me. He was pushing his dick deep into me.

I told him to stop because I wanted to do something different today.

I didn't try oral sex till now, that's why I wanted to do today.

It was like my fantasy.

I told him to stop, and I made him stand and I got on my knees and I was nervous, but in my lust I can't justify.

So, I wanted to take his 6inches long and 3inches thick cock in my mouth and also wanted to try deep throating as actors do in porn movies.

Because I watched a lot of porn movies on lockdown. I watched fewer movies without adult content during lockdown.

I took his cock in my mouth and tried to taste. It was salty in taste and full of cum.

And it was dripping pre-cum.

I started giving him a blowjob. As I was a newcomer in blowjobs, I could not do it properly, but I was trying my best.

It was not a such dirty or bad as it looks to blowjob.

I enjoyed giving blowjobs to my husband, too.

But I didn't let her cum and said to come in 69 position.

My husband tried to lick my pussy many times, but I refused, so he didn't.

But today I told, so he started licking my pussy. And he likes to lick pussy because of her ex girlfriend, as she always made him to lick her pussy before sex.

After that, we discharged each other's mouth and cleaned all the stuff.

After a while again, we started fucking.

I gradually felt an orgasm building up when he stopped to take a breath. He resumed and slowly I felt my orgasm engulf me. It was the first time I felt an orgasm while he was inside me. I wrapped my legs around him when I orgasmed. He got the clue to fuck me harder. Soon he was going over the edge and having his own orgasm. I felt him cumming in me. He was in heaven and so was I. It was the best sex I've had in my life.

We lay there, him still on top of me. We were kissing each other for a long time, during which he went soft in my pussy. He then got up and looked at my pussy. He said he had cum a lot. I looked down there and felt the same. It was only then that I realized we didn't use a condom.

He said it didn't matter. He wanted me not to clean myself up and instead put my saree in order and stay like that for the rest of the day. While this was a bit off-putting, I somehow liked the idea and agreed. After some time, I got up and put my saree back on me.

This was the first time I had unprotected sex in my marriage. I actually liked it. But I was worried I might get pregnant soon. It doesn't matter, actually. I now want to be pregnant.