Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you studying?"

"Sociology, Sir."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty one, Sir."

"Have you ever been tied up?"

"Huh?" the sudden change in question style had clearly shaken her.

"Answer me, Ev."

"Oh, um, well yes ... sort of, Sir"

"Describe it for me." I realised that this last question became more of an order, but Ev continued none the less.

"Well, I kind of tied myself up, Sir, just around my ankles and thighs, Sir."

She was using the word Sir mid sentence now, this girl was a natural.

"Why?"

"Oh, well it was to keep the ice in my, uh, my vagina, Sir."

"Do you mean your pussy, Ev?"

"Oh, er yes ...Sir."

"Why did you put ice in your pussy?" My cock was almost splitting the seam of my shorts, she was one hot chick. Ev had maintained her pose at the wall but had now started to play with her long hair, winding strands nervously around her finger whilst looking directly at the floor.

"I ... er ... wanted to see what it felt like, Sir."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, Sir, twice, Sir."

Fuck, this was hot.

"Did you like being tied up?"

"Kind of, Sir, I found it sort of ... well, sexy, Sir."

"Look at me Ev." She moved her eyes towards me slowly. I had reached down and grabbed her bikini bottom and bra and I was gently tying one to her right wrist and the other to her left. "Do you like this game, Ev?"

"I ... er, don't know Sir."

I began to back her towards the eyebolts embedded in the wall. If she was going to protest, now would be the time.

"Sir?" she asked, "What are you doing?"

"I just want to give you the experience, take in the view a little myself and then release you. Maybe even the rain will have stopped by then, who knows." While I spoke I was tying her wrists to the bolts. She wasn't going anywhere unless I released her.

"I ... I don't know Simon, I'm not sure I want to do this."

"Okay Ev, up to you but hey what else is there to do and will you ever get the chance again? Admit it; it's quite exciting isn't it?"

"Erm, well yes, I suppose so," she acknowledged.

"And, Ev, don't forget the game demands that you call me Sir."

She nodded and smiled.

"Yes ... I understand ...Sir."

As her wrists were clicked tied into place I stepped back to admire the view. I smiled as I saw how much my sweat top had ridden up her glorious thighs. The stretch of her arms meant that the material now covered no more than down to her hips and her shaven pussy had come gloriously, openly and fully into view.

Ev realised what had happened and immediately began to protest.

"Simon, this is no longer fun. You have admired the view, now release me. I need to get home."

It was about 3 in the afternoon and, although I knew that the light would only last a couple more hours there was no immediate hurry.

"Calm down my pretty one," I said gently, "there's no rush".

Slut (3) ...

"What have I gotten myself into?" I thought. "What is it about Simon that makes me reveal things I have told no other person in the world? And am I nuts allowing him to tie me up like this in an abandoned shelter, without even a word of protest?"

"...there's no rush," I heard him say, and his hands began to explore beneath the sweatshirt. I could not hold his gaze, as he looked me in the eyes, and fondled my breasts and I began to pant. "Sir," I whispered.

"Yes, slut, what do you want?" he asked

"Please, Sir."

"Please let me go, Sir," I whispered and then gasped, as his hand cupped my sex and his fingers probed around the outer slit of my pussy. I found it difficult to hold his gaze as he pierced me with his deep, blue eyes.

"Your body tells me the truth, Ev. Your words do not. Let's play some more of our 20 question game. Shall we?"

I wasn't concentrating enough to spot his question and soon felt his grip on my pussy tighten. "Well, shall we?"

"Y ...yes Sir," I mumbled.

"Are you a virgin?"

Despite the dramatic way my situation had developed over the past ten minutes I still found this question stunningly intrusive and could not answer. I felt his grip get even more agonising and so, gasping, I said, "Yes, Sir."

"Really? So how is it that a 21 year old girl as beautiful and sexy as you is still a virgin? Do you prefer girls, slut?"

I couldn't believe it now he was calling me slut and accusing me of being a lesbian.

"No, Sir, it's just that, aghhhh," I exhaled as his finger touched my clit and I felt him scratch it with his nail.

"Continue, slut Ev," he ordered.

I was now living an emotional mix of fear and excitement and so haltingly I said, "I just ... never ... it just never happened, Sir ...my parents..."

"What about your parents, slut?"

This was getting really scary now and I could feel tears welling in my eyes.

"They raised me to be a good Asian daughter, obedient, conservative, study all the time, no dating, no dances, ..." I paused, breathing deeply, my eyes closed as he began to intensify his attack on my nipples with one hand whilst ensuring that my clit was in a high state of arousal with the other.

"What else, slut?" he spoke quietly. I felt compelled to continue.

"No boyfriend, no ear piercing, no dressing provocatively or anything like that, Sir."

"But your ear is pierced now, slut," he noted, as one hand began to tug on my hoop earring. "Why is that?"

"Because as soon as I got to college, I had it done and they couldn't do anything about it, Sir."

"And why did you have it pierced, slut?"

"Because all girls have their ears pierced, Sir."

"And why do you think that is the case, slut?"

"Because it makes us look more attractive, Sir."

"Yes, but why do you wear hoops instead of studs or dangling earrings, slut?"

Very quietly she said, "Because I am a kajira, Sir."

To be continued ...

Please let me know if you enjoyed the sharing of our experience so far ...

12