Enslaving His Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you swallow my cum?"

"No!"

He continued to rain blows on her ass until he heard her say with a sob "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'll swallow your cum."

"Good girl. Now even though this was all your fault, I will help you feel better."

He slid his fingers between her legs and started to stroke her lips. His middle finger reached out to touch her clit while his other fingers started gently finger fucking her. He kept this up for about 5 minutes before she started to writhe and wiggle her ass. Suddenly she let out a loud moan and collapsed. Then he gently moved her off his lap but left her ass in the air.

He got out of bed and got some lotion from the bathroom. Bringing it back to the bed, he proceeded to rub it into her reddened ass. She became aware of his ministrations and felt pleased that he was, once again, taking care of her. She knew she shouldn't grateful since he was the one that made he ass hurt, but she was anyway.

"Might as well treat the areas you had electrolysis performed on yesterday as long as I have the lotion."

Saying that, he applied lotion to her pussy and legs before rolling her over, then applying it to her mons and pits. That latter caused her to start laughing since her spent some time tickling her there. Soon the two were rolling around the bed laughing, her trying to keep him from tickling her and him enjoying handling her luscious body.

"Let's get some dinner. I think there are leftovers. If not, I'll whip us up some pancakes. How does that sound?"

"Good. I'm starving."

"You just lay there for a bit until I call you."

Lauren lay there, conflicting thoughts running through her mind. His spanking her, then him masturbating her and finally rubbing lotion on her. She understood why he had spanked her but that still didn't make it right. She felt she was correct in refusing to swallow his cum but her resistance had done her no good. Now she would be expected to swallow. In fact, she bet herself that she would be giving him blow jobs before long.

How right she was. Jim was puttering around in the kitchen at that moment thinking how good her lips would feel wrapped around his cock. He was very pleased with the events of the last few hours. She was gradually beginning to accept his control of her. He couldn't wait to put his collar on her. He knew exactly the one he would get. It was blue to match her eyes, not too thick but enough so that people would not mistake it for a choker. Oh, he would get her one of those for when they went back to school. But right now she needed to learn her place as his slave.

They settled down to watch TV after they ate. Lauren was in her normal place, cuddled up to Jim. Jim's hands were busy this time, wandering over her body. Not enough to get either of them worked up, just enough to get her used to having him fondling her. All the while he was murmuring in her ear about how much he loved her, how he would take care of her, and that she belonged to him. This time she was awake to hear what he said. The first two parts made her feel so good but the last part troubled her. But she didn't say anything. It just felt too good to be held by her big, strong brother. She didn't even say anything when his fingers slipped between her legs and started stroking her lips. After all, he had masturbated her to an orgasm three times now, so what was one more time? Her legs started parting without her being fully aware of it happening. Soon, she was moaning into his chest. Then he stopped and removed his fingers.

"Why did you stop? I was so close. Please!"

"What are you going to do for me?"

"I'll masturbate you and swallow. Please, I am so close."

"Okay, but if you back out, I'm going to spank you again."

With that statement he slipped his fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. Meanwhile, changed his litany to "You are going to love the taste of my cum. It's going to feel so good as it slips down your throat to your lovely tummy. You're going to love having me in your mouth." He repeated that over and over as he played with her pussy, not bringing her to an orgasm. He kept her on the cusp until she moaned "I'll do anything, just let me cum."

With that, he flicked her clit with his thumb and plunged four fingers into her hungry pussy. "CUM!"

"Oh god, oh god, oh goood." With that, she collapsed. He held her while the convulsions shook her body. Gradually, she came back to him. "Thank you, thank you. That was incredible."

"I'm glad you liked it, there are many more in your future if you are a good girl. Now, I believe you are going to do something for me."

He could see her expression change as reality returned. "Please, not now. I am too spent to move."

"No, I am very worked up and need relief. How about you just lie on the couch while I fuck your mouth?"

Lauren knew she had to provide her brother some relief but she was so exhausted she didn't think she could move enough to jack him off. But the idea of him fucking her mouth was distasteful. In the end, he took her choice away from her by laying her back in the corner of the couch. Then he rose up on his knees and brought his cock to her lips. She looked at it, marveling at it's size and looks. She had held it in her hand but had never really looked at it. It was the first time she'd ever even seen a live cock. She'd seen a few online but reality was so much different. He seemed to know what was going on in her mind as he just knelt there, not trying to insert it in her mouth. Finally, he said "Open up. All you need to do is keep your lips closed when I get it in. I will do the rest."

Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and, for the first time, felt a cock slide between her lips. She marveled at the silkiness of the skin as well as how it was both hard and soft at the same time. When he started sliding it in and out of her mouth, she could not help running her tongue over it. She could tell he liked it from his expressions, so she kept it up. It wasn't long before she felt it swell and suddenly her mouth was filled with his cum. She started swallowing frantically but even then, some of it burst out of her mouth and down her chin. She was surprised that the consistency didn't gross her out but the taste was not that great.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and watched as she struggled to swallow his load. Once she was done, he said "Now, lick the rest off my cock."

She looked at his face and knew he would not relent so stuck her tongue out and began to lick his cock clean. Once she was done, he got off the couch and brought a finger to her chin where he proceeded to push the cum that had slid down her chin back in to her mouth.

Then he picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bed where he slipped in with her. She realized that sleeping together was probably the new normal but was content when he wrapped her in his arms while she fell asleep.

Once she was asleep, Jim got up and padded to his computer. Once there, he ordered some toys as well as her collar and leash. Those toys included some graduated butt plugs, a light crop, and some nipple clamps. Then he climbed back in bed with her.

Morning found her giving her first blowjob. He fingered her while she was experimenting with different blowjob techniques. She was about to cum when he stopped. She removed her mouth from his cock and begged him not to stop.

"Not now. You can only cum when I tell you to cum. Do you understand.?"

She nodded her head and put him back in her mouth. It wasn't until she felt him start to swell in her mouth that his hand resumed playing with her pussy. He said "cum" when his first spurt hit the back of her mouth. She had been so on edge that it only took his command before she started to convulse in a nice orgasm. Luckily she never broke her lip lock on his cock and was automatically swallowing as her mouth was filled repeatedly with his cum.

Spent, they then lay side by side until their breath slowed to a more normal pace.

"Mrs. Fields is here today so we need to get you dressed. I will get your clothes while you clean up. Now, time to get moving."

With that, he strode out of the room and she made her way to the bathroom for a quick shower. There was an outfit waiting for her when she emerged. She was also relieved to find towels too. But then she realized there had been towels in there the last few times she'd been in there. She guessed correctly that he was fairly certain she would not disobey him and start wearing a towel. She wasn't certain how she felt about that.

Jim called through the door that Mrs. Fields was there and to get dressed. So she picked up the clothes the he'd laid out for her. Of course, she thought, no underwear. She also noticed it was the same too tight clothes he'd given her when her parents came home. Resigned to wearing the chafing clothes, she tried to make the best of it by stuffing some toilet paper in the crotch of the shorts. That turned out to be almost as bad as wearing them without it because the paper was pushed up into her pussy, giving her a full feeling and making the crotch bulge slightly.

The day passed fairly normally. Lauren tried to stay still as much as possible because the toilet paper had not been up to the task of keeping the seam from rubbing her lips. So much so that by the time Mrs. Fields left for the day, she was anxious to pull off the offending garment. She never thought she would be glad to be naked, especially in front of her brother, but now she found herself almost prancing around the house.

The evening found them in cuddled on the couch again. Jim's hands were once again roving over her body. His hands were cupping and gripping different part of her body, almost like he was saying her body was his. While she used to find it irritating, now she found it pleasant and erotic. It told her that this man in whose arms she lay, valued and desired her. So when he indicated he wanted her to get off the couch and on to her knees, she did so eagerly. She wanted to reward him for his care of and for her. She pulled his cock from his shorts and proceeded to give his cock a loving blowjob. She wanted him to know how she felt about him. She looked into his eyes with love as she slowly slid his cock in and out of her mouth for a few minutes. Then she changed tactics and started bobbing on his cock, forcing more and more of it into her mouth. Unfortunately, she started to gag when it hit the back of her throat. She had to take it out of her mouth as she recovered. Once recovered she looked at him and said "I'm sorry. I'll learn to do it better."

"Don't worry about it. I love that you tried to deepthroat me. You please me very much."

Touched by his comments, she returned to bobbing on his cock, this time just not as deep until she felt him swell in her mouth. At which point she drew back until only the tip was in her mouth. She was determined to not let any of his cum escape and so left as much room as possible in her mouth. She succeeded and did not have to swallow any of his cum. She proudly lifted her head and opened her mouth to show him her accomplishment. When he saw her mouth full of cum, he said "Such a good girl, I am so proud of you." Hearing this, she closed her mouth and swallowed it all, then opened her mouth to show it was empty of cum.

Seeing that, he stood and pulled her to her feet. "I think it is time for me to eat that pretty pussy of yours." He picked her up and carried her as a groom carries his bride to his room. There, he laid her on the bed, stripped and climbed between her legs. He started licking and sucking, not stopping until he had given her three orgasms. But each time he could sense she was getting close, he stopped and put 4 fingers in her pussy while his thumb played with her clit. He could tell from her expression when she was on the cusp on an orgasm and yelled "CUM."

The next morning, he awoke to the most pleasant sensation, his sister giving him a blowjob of her own free will (well, not that free).

They proceeded about their normal morning routine after that, finally descending downstairs after sexy shower where he had experimented with sawing his cock between her closed legs and across her pussy lips while playing with her clit. It turned out to be a great success for both of them, although Lauren worried it was awfully close to full on intercourse. But that didn't stop her from having a very satisfying orgasm at his command.

The doorbell rang as they were making their way downstairs. "Stay out of sight. I will see who it is."

Jim heard the familiar sound of Fedex truck pulling away as he got close to the door. "It's all clear, you can come down."

She squealed when she saw Jim bring in a box. "What's in it? Let's open it."

"Later, I want to surprise you. I will tell you that some of the things are for you to wear.

"Oh, clothes? I didn't think you would let me wear clothes. Are they sexy things? Like from Victoria's Secret?"

"Oh, they are sexy but definitely not from there."

"l'll give them to you when the time is right but not all at once."

"Okay, but don't make me wait too long. You know how I am."

That evening while she was kneeling between his legs giving him a loving blowjob, he put a hand out to move her lustrous black hair out of the way while the other hand slipped the collar around her neck. Then he used both hands to fasten the collar with a small lock. She knew he'd put something around her neck. It didn't feel like a neckless, maybe a choker but it was too heavy. She put it from her mind as she continued to make love to his cock. It wasn't until she'd drunk his creamy spunk that she looked up at him with a quizzical look. Knowing she was asking permission to see what he'd placed around her neck, he said "Go to the bathroom and take a look. You will be wearing it a lot, so I hope you like it. I got it to match your beautiful eyes."

She gasped as she saw it in the mirror. It was a collar! And it had a tag on it. She leaned close to the mirror to read it. It said "Jim's Property." Just then she felt his arms wrap around her in a loving embrace.

"Jim, this isn't right. I'm your sister. Besides, I am no one's property."

"This is right. I have wanted you for so long and now you belong to me. Just tell me you don't like what we are doing."

"You know I do. But I don't belong to you."

He cupped her breasts and said "Who do these belong to?"

She looked at his large hands holding her breasts and whispered "You."

He then reached down and cupped her pussy. "Who does this belong to?"

"You" she whispered again.

Next, he cupped her ass with both hands "And this?"

With tears slowly making their way down her cheeks she whispered "You."

Once again he wrapped her body in his arms and just held her. She looked at their reflection for a couple of minutes before saying "Okay but just until our parents get back."

She could see the grin that split his face at her words. She saw him reach behind him and pull something out that matched her collar. It was only when he fastened on to her collar that she realized it was a leash. Seeing the leash in his hand caused her pussy to tingle and suddenly she was orgasming.

When she recovered, she looked at him in the mirror and said "I'm sorry, I didn't ask for permission."

"That's okay. I think that one caught us both by surprise."

It took her a couple of days to get used to being on a leash. It was especially difficult the second day when he took her on a walk outside the house. She knew there were no neighbors but it was still strange to be led around like a dog on a walk. He kept her on edge all day, getting her close but not letting her come. He played with her body while they watched TV but he hadn't even let her give him a blowjob. So by bedtime she was ready to scream with her need.

She thought it strange that there was a towel laid out on his bed but her mind was so fogged with need that she didn't grasp the implications. She watched him strip, hoping against hope that he would give her the orgasm she needed so desperately. It wasn't until he was propped above her body with his cock so close to her pussy that she realized what his intentions were.

"Jim, we can't, we're siblings. Besides, I don't have any protection and am fertile right now. Why don't you fuck me in the ass? I know you like my ass."

He didn't say anything, instead he pushed his cock into her pussy, stopping after before her hymen to give her pussy a chance to get used to his size.

"Please, Jim. You'll get me pregnant."

"That's what I want. That is what I've always wanted."

"What will our parents say? They will know that only you can be the father."

"I'll deal with them."

With that statement, he pushed into her, breaking through her hymen before stopping again to let her get used to him.

She stopped worrying at that moment. She was his property. It was up to him to take care of her. As she relaxed she started to take pleasure in her fucking. It wasn't long before they shared a massive climax as his seed entered her trying to find an egg. They fucked 3 more times that night before her pussy was just too sore to take any more fucking.

She awoke before him and just admired his handsome face. She contemplated her situation, wondering if he would get tired of her. Would he sell her? Would he want more children after this one? Whatever happened, it was all up to him. She was his property. That thought relaxed her and she dozed until she felt him stir.

He kissed her as soon as her eyes open. "I love seeing you wear my collar."

"I never thought I would say this but I love wearing your collar. Can I ask some questions?"

"Sure."

"What are your plans for me? Are you going to impregnate me more than once? Do you think you'll sell me? Will you lend me to your friends? Are you going to, um, ah, brand me?"

"Hah, such a curious slave. One, I definitely will impregnate you more than once. Not sure how many babies I want though. I will never sell you, nor will I lend you out. I never thought about branding you. Interesting idea. What made you bring it up? Is it something you want?"

"I don't know. Yes, oh, no. I don't know. I just know that if I wear your brand, that I will always belong to you."

"You will always belong to me, brand or no brand. I take it that you have rid yourself of that silly notion that you would only belong to me until our parents get home."

"Getting me pregnant kind of short circuited that idea. You know, much as I didn't want you to impregnate me, now that you've done it, I'm excited. I love the idea of having your babies."

"Our babies."