Entangled

Story Info
Nothing is as simple as it appears.
12.2k words
4.36
148.8k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay. Every so often I have to do something different. This one is pretty twisted. It is not part of any of my series, it is completely stand alone. Unlike most of my stories, it has some very graphic, very warped, freaky, fetish-y sex. Not necessarily in a good way. I apologize in advance for the Teddy Bear. Really. Thanks to blackrandi and sbrooks103X for their usual outstanding editing, thanks to stev244 for his support in beta read. As usual, thanks to The Missus for her input and tolerance for my insanity.

*****

It was the ass that gave it away. I'd have recognized Kasey's ass anywhere. Even without the dragonfly tattoo high on the left cheek, I'd have known it. The woman in the video straightened up a little and I could see the rose on her right shoulder blade; there was no doubt. It wouldn't have been bad if it had been a surreptitious beach video or something, but this was a video from the "Secret S3x Society," and she was giving some guy a very enthusiastic blowjob, stark naked, with her bare ass pointed at the camera. As far as I could see, the only thing she was wearing was her goddamn wedding band. Ironic. The reasoning part of my brain clicked salient facts about the video. It had to be about 15 years old, Kasey hadn't worn that hairstyle for that long.

That lined up neatly with the time I had taken a contract with an oil company to work at remote stations for 18 months. Good money, great money actually, it'd pretty much saved us financially after the company I'd been working for folded and left me unemployed. With two young kids and a house nearing foreclosure, we were in real trouble. Kasey's paycheck as an LPN wasn't even close to being enough for us to make it, and we'd been getting desperate. I'd looked for months, working the counter in a damn video store just to be doing something when that offer came. A nearly forgotten paper on oil rig safety systems analysis I'd done in college had been the magic key. It'd been a miserable 18 months in places I'd never wanted to visit, but it had set us up for life and through it, I'd gotten a permanent job, though we'd had to move halfway across the country to take it pretty much as soon as I'd gotten back. I'd worried about "us" while I was working on those remote stations, anybody would have had those concerns. Kasey had been so desperately clingy when I returned that I'd locked all those nightmares away and ignored them.

Apparently, though, while it was miserable for me, it looked like Kasey had a whole different experience.

The camera moved around. There had to be at least 14 people in the video, which appeared to have been shot in some kind of large empty office with mattresses and couches in a huge circle where cubicles would normally have been. Mostly, they were fucking like rabbits; it was clearly a swinger party with men and women switching partners at a pretty good clip. While the video was focused on a vaguely familiar blonde riding some guys face, in the background I could see a guy kneel behind Kasey and just begin fucking her from behind. She didn't skip a beat, just continued to suck on that cock like it was her favorite ice cream.

While otherwise uninhibited, Kasey hadn't really been fond of giving me blowjobs for the first few years of our marriage and had always told me that the taste of cum, or even the thought of swallowing it made her ill. Imagine my surprise when she gulped the guy's load eagerly, then spun around and sucked off the guy who had been banging her from behind, taking his load, too. She even opened her mouth for the camera, toying with the cum with her tongue, then grinning wickedly. She'd started showing far more interest in oral sex after that contract. At least now I knew where she'd gotten interested.

I paused the video in stunned shock. The link to the site had popped up in the old email account we maintained for bills and other non-work related stuff. The email account had originally been just hers, but we both ended up using it over the last several years. The email had been sent to our account by the school system automated information system. Kasey worked as a substitute school nurse for the system, so I had no reason to doubt that it was, as it said, an instructional video. It certainly was that. The detached part of me noted that somebody very tech savvy or employed at the school system had to really have it in for Kasey. I played the video to the end, then noted there were at least 40 other "Secret S3x Society" videos. Emotionally, I had shut down; I could hear nothing but white noise in my ears and I wanted to scream, cry and smash something all at once. The lying cheating bitch.

I caught my breath and a mechanical calm finally took over. When you design safety systems for dangerous environments, you learn quickly to respond rather than react. I looked at the clock: there was about an hour until her exercise class was over, if she really was at that class at all. I began to download the videos to a jump drive. Once they were all copied, I closed the link, erased that part of the history and double deleted the copies off the house computer. I reminded myself to remain calm. I needed to analyze it and be sure it was her. Anyone who had the ability to insert themselves into the school's computer system might be able to fake a video, but with so many hours of video on the site, odds were good that they would make a mistake.

It took a lot of self-control, but I managed not to lose it when Kasey came home. Nothing about it made sense. She'd never really lost the clinginess from our time apart and spent every second she could with me. When she had days off, she'd bring me lunch at work. If anything, she seemed a little obsessive over making sure I knew where she was and could reach her.

I told her I was doing a project for work while I deconstructed the videos. That bought me a little time. They were absolutely real. I went through volumes of computer forensics and frame by frame analysis. There was no video mask, it was the real thing. She wasn't in all of them; she was in a bit more than half. At least 24 separate orgies, at different time, in a variety of different places. That night I turned on the parental controls of her phone, and had it log her calls and texts. A downloaded app relayed all her phone calls as audio files to my laptop.

There were people I recognized, a lot of them. Brady, who used to live next door with his wife, Michelle, Andy, a cop who had lived two doors down and his, apparently not as shy as I thought wife, Cindy, Chris, a guy from the next block over that I had always disliked as too smooth and too much of a ladies man were all there. There was Janet Rodriguez who, like Kasey, never had her husband there. Ben, a physician's assistant from the neighborhood and Tiffany, a friend of Kasey's who worked at a veterinarian clinic. There were several others, not always the same ones. Kasey was obviously a very willing participant. She sucked cock, swallowed, got double and sometimes triple penetrated. In one particularly galling video, Kasey, Tiffany, Cindy and a slender black girl who went by the name of Cherie got gangbanged by 14 guys.

The odd thing was that she really seemed far more interested in the women. She'd never shown interest in women that'd I'd ever seen, but in most of the videos that was her main activity. In one video, she sat on Cindy's face while she used dildos on Cindy's pussy and ass at the same time. In another video, she used a huge black strap-on dildo to literally pound Janet until she passed out. She also really seemed to love fisting Tiffany, who was apparently a freak of the first order. Over time, it was obvious that using that strap-on was Kasey's "thing." Kasey and Cherie seemed to actually be very close. Kasey paired off with her on the side a lot, even letting Cherie use a strap-on her, which she didn't allow any of the other women to do.

The encoding on the video narrowed the time frame. As I expected, all the videos dated to the time I was deployed, starting about four months after I departed. None of them seemed to have happened when I was home, but the gangbang one dated to a week after one of my three my 15-day vacations ended. Putting the videos in order, I saw in the earliest videos, Kasey had been something of a wallflower, a bit pensive, almost like she didn't want to be there. Still, she really got into the activity in later videos, especially after she began teaming up with Cherie. Her fondness for women showed itself about the fourth party, when she walked in the door with a wicked smile, spinning that strap-on belt around her hand. In the last video she was in, about a month and a half before the contract ended, she seemed pensive again and left without actually doing anything other than removing her clothes. Guilt, I supposed, although it seemed a little late for the sudden growth of a conscience. Probably more worried about getting caught. A month and a half would give her well-used body time to recover and maybe get an STD panel test done.

Overall, I had identified 16 of the men and women in the videos: neighbors, workmates, parents of friends of the kids, a couple of the kid's grade school teachers. I figured out that Michelle, Brady's wife, was always the camera woman. It seemed her particular kink was watching, although every once in a while she would get fucked from behind while she was filming. Once, Kasey used her monster strap-on dildo on Michelle while she filmed her own husband ass fucking Janet. Kasey seemed to be very fond of using the strap-on. Kasey was obviously set on screwing every woman in the group, and even fucked Ben in the ass with it, many, many, times. He seemed to really enjoy it. Several times, Kasey and Cherie "spit roasted" Ben very roughly. For whatever reason, that, and the lesbian stuff, didn't bother me all that much, although I knew, logically, that it was all the same level of betrayal. The human psyche is an amazing and complex thing.

I would have spent more time analyzing and, just maybe, putting off the inevitable confrontation. I'd never even suspected anything like this, ever, and I was having a really hard time reconciling this with the Kasey I knew so well. The most important thing I needed to know was why the email showed up in the first place. This was no accident and it didn't feel like some kind of weird joke. Whoever sent this certainly had a reason for it, and I doubted it was one I was going to like. Another email showed up just two days later, on the same email account again. It had the same link, and had another technically difficult to hack email: the gym where she went. I just happened to log into it first that day. I could see the message and the now-familiar link in the viewer pane. Whoever it was, was pushing things for a result. I shut the viewer pane and set up my cellphone on the charger with the camera streaming; it would relay the audio and video to my laptop upstairs over the house Wi-Fi.

"Hey, Kasey. Did you pay your gym membership this month?"

She drifted over. "I'm pretty sure I did, why?"

I got up. "I dunno, probably an ad then. You have some kind of message from them marked urgent."

"Really? That's weird, they don't send much."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "I've got a project synopsis to write for work. Probably take an hour at most."

She nodded. "Spaghetti okay?"

"That works." I headed up the stairs. As soon as I got there I turned on the cell-phone camera stream.

Kasey wandered over to the computer without any hurry. She clicked the link unconcernedly, but gasped in shock at the very first frame of the video. She frantically looked around, and checked down the hall, then hurriedly looked over the rest of the videos. Cellphone video isn't great, but the transition from normal, to shock pale white to sickly green was pretty noticeable. She copied the link to a piece of paper then deleted the email. I saw her check up the stairs, then, shaking, she pulled out an old address book and began to send texts on her phone. I hurriedly pulled up the text log.

Kasey: THIS IS KASEY. U SAID THE PARTY VIDEOS WERE GONE!

UI : WTF?? They are. I burned the tapes a long time ago.

Kasey: THEY ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

After a long pause while Kasey sent the link there was a response.

UI: FUCK! Who had these?

Kasey: IDK. IF Carl finds them he will divorce me. IF HE DOESN'T KILL ME!

UI: I thought you said you had an open marriage?

Kasey: Not exactly.

UI: So like you had an open marriage but didn't tell Carl it was open? Like Ben with his wife? Shit. That was a mess.

Kasey: I'm not explaining it right now.

UI: It was a long time ago. Maybe you can tell him it was before you were married.

Kasey: WE MARRIED RIGHT OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL, BESIDES, HOW WOULD I EXPLAIN YOU OR TIFF OR BRADY - HE KNEW LOTS OF THE OTHERS TOO!

In the video, I could see Kasey was trying hard not to cry while she texted.

Kasey: THIS WILL FUCKING RUIN MY LIFE. THEY SENT ME A LINK ON EMAIL!

She had that right. I was in no mood to forgive, but I did want to know who was doing this to her. Call it curiosity, or maybe an excuse to put off the inevitable. As bad as things were, there was a good chance whoever it was had a plan to make it worse. Just because they were going after Kasey didn't mean they were my friend; this was almost certainly about blackmail. That meant they might be going after our money. Enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy, nothing more, nothing less, although, even as angry as I was, calling Kasey an enemy was difficult. Betrayer, Bitch, Cheating Slut, and certainly Out-On-Her-Ass, yes, but "enemy" was a different thing.

The discussion went back and forth for several minutes. I collected names and phone numbers as they passed the ones they knew to each other. It was pretty obvious she was talking to Michelle. I learned a lot. Brady was dead of a heart attack, apparently. I had mixed feelings about that. I'd always liked the guy, but then I had no idea he had been fucking my wife.

After their discussion, I followed up on the ones I could. Michelle had become a very in-demand music video videographer. Andy and Cindy had split; he was a detective in New York City, she had moved to California and remarried. I wondered if she would be receiving the links soon. One of the school teachers, a woman named Robin, had gone to prison. Apparently she had poisoned her two husbands and collected insurance money. Hell, I'd gone to the funeral of the first one right before we moved away. She was due to be considered for parole in 10 years. Janet had died at a rave party; a pill she had been told was Ecstasy was actually a very nasty form of synthetic cocaine that contained too many contaminants. The pusher who gave her the pill was in prison for at least another 6 years. Ben had gone back to medical school and was now a gynecologist in Los Angeles. His wife, a very heavyset woman, had never appeared in the videos, either. They were still married. Ben had always showed up with Tiffany on his arm.

After that, Kasey made sure she checked the joint email account repeatedly. She seemed fragile and jumped every time I did anything on the computer. I wasn't worried about missing anything, because I had set the account to relay me a copy of everything it got. I also placed lipstick cameras around the house. Two days later, Michelle texted Kasey.

Michelle: Cindy just called me. She is hysterical. Somebody sent her the link, too.

Kasey: At least it isn't just me. Did they say anything?

Michelle: No. Just the link.

Kasey: Why not you?

Michelle: I don't know. I'm not seeing anyone, so maybe there is nothing to gain. Nothing to blackmail.

Kasey: I can't pay anything. Carl would know. We only have the joint accounts.

Michelle: I don't want to make it worse, but what if it they don't want money?

Kasey: What do you mean?

Michelle: I don't know. I am just thinking...

Kasey: What?

Michelle: What if they wanted revenge or something.

Kasey: Who?

Michelle: Janet's husband, Ben's wife, your husband. IDK. Someone.

Kasey watched me like a hawk for the next few weeks, and I made sure not to give her any cause for alarm. I wanted to know who was doing this and what they wanted before I clouded the situation with more drama. I just checked the logs and kept up appearances. The stress was making her physically ill. She had nearly continual headaches, threw up a lot and lost several pounds. I showed the appropriate concern. At first, it was as part of the act, but I became genuinely alarmed after I noticed her jeans wouldn't stay up without a belt. It was really weird being so pissed off at her but being worried about her as well. Her being sick did make it easy on me in one way. She would probably have wondered why we weren't having sex if she hadn't been so sick.

Michelle touched base with her every once in a while. Two more women received the links as well: Tiffany, and Tanya Logan, our son's former band instructor. I hadn't initially identified her in the videos because nobody ever addressed her by last name; she had only been in about six of the videos and Michelle had spent more time showing her admittedly nice ass, than her rather plain face. Besides, I hadn't known her that well. The fact that it seemed to be the women who were targeted had me convinced it was probably one of the guys, maybe trying to set up a network for money and sex. But then guys might not call Michelle, so who really knew?

It had been calm for a week when I saw an audio file from the in-line recorder I had put on the main phone line.

Kasey picked up "Hello?"

"This is Cherie."

Kasey sighed. "What do you want?"

Cherie had a soft gentle voice. "Michelle got in touch. Told me about your problems. I figured I could take a look, since you an' I ... you know."

"Really?"

"I did some snooping. I chased the link down. All the videos were uploaded from Chicago in the last four months. An internet café. Is your husband traveling to Chicago?"

"No, he has been here the whole time. Are you sure?"

"Pretty damn sure. They could be zombie-ing a computer there, but it's unlikely, I'd have seen the footprints. Their erase cycle was too short to get anything on their security camera feeds, but I changed that. Now we have to wait for them to come back."

Kasey sat heavily on a kitchen chair. "Thanks." She paused. "I'm afraid. I think it might be Chris, the guy I joined with."

"I remember him. He seemed like an asshole to me."

Kasey put her head in her hand, trying to hold it together. "He was. More than you'll ever know."

"I remember him talking about Ben enjoying being pegged; 'no REAL man' and all that shit."

"Remember how he lost it when you offered to do him that way?" Kasey sniffed back a little laugh, though her heart obviously wasn't in it. "I thought he was going to have a heart attack."

"Yeah, he went all macho and shit." Cherie laughed, but her tone changed. "Are you okay, Babe?"

Kasey sniffled a bit, choking back tears. "Not really."

"You need anything, you call me. Anytime... I still miss you, you know."

"It wouldn't have worked. You know that."

"I know. It was too big of a risk. Sometimes I think we could have tried though."

Kasey was openly crying. "I have to... to go."

"You call me anytime. I love you, girl."

Shit. I could sell tickets to this and make money. Still, Kasey seemed less apprehensive about me, although she was still sick most of the time. I was actually feeling sorry for her. My initial anger had been tempered by time and the complex situation.

I started patching audio files and text logs to my cell phone when I went to work; that way I would spend less time upstairs and all I would need to do up there would be review video files from the cameras I had put around the house. For the most part, there was very little activity. Kasey worked a few days at the schools, did housework and watched some TV. Occasionally, Michelle would text and check on her, and occasionally Cherie would. It was soon obvious that Kasey had become emotionally involved with Cherie, and they had broken it off when I returned. Cherie had tried to get Kasey to work out some kind of meeting and potentially a three way relationship, but Kasey had been terrified of the consequences if it didn't work. There were still pretty strong feelings on both sides as far as I could tell. Cherie apparently had no husband or boyfriend, which may have been why she was being left alone.