Enter Mister Big

Story Info
A couple discover a new friend.
1.8k words
3.8
49.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huxton Street was pretty much devoid of life, the only sign of activity a pink neon sign: Erotic City. All the other shops were closed.

"Wanna go in?" We were drunk.

"Sure!" Tasha went first through the blacked-out door, wiggling her bum a little as she went. I followed, half stumbling across the threshold into the bright interior light. Wall to wall sex. Dildos, butt-plugs, porno mags, shelf after shelf of lube, all beckoned our excited eyes. We never did stuff like this - we shared a fairly routine sex life that involved her giving me sex once or twice a week and me keeping my extra-curricular masturbation quiet and inoffensive - but tonight we were really up for it.

"Want... One of these?" She asked devilishly, eyeing a massive black rubber cock. She knew what excited me most of the time, but tonight I was more interested in other things.

"I wanna know what you want." The clerk, a twenty-two year old girl with short green hair and facial piercings, turned the page of her copy of Rolling Stones, bored. She'd heard it all before. She chewed her gum.

"Hmmm..." Tasha sauntered. She browsed. She picked up a fluorescent pink vibrating cock ring, turned it over, and put it back on the rack. "Nope." More browsing. I followed, mesmerised by the slight sway in her walk. She wandered into porno-land and picked up one DVD after another, showing them to me, giving me the eye, and then putting them back, regardless of what my reaction was. Oversexed Nuns III, BBC Gangbang, Curious Jorge... "Uh huh. Nope. Nicht." Back in the bin. She perused, meandering here and there, checking out some warming lube, some strawberry blow job syrup, some Icy-Hot. Her jeans were skin-tight. She looked so great, I just followed behind, waiting for her to decide. Finally, she ended up staring at a rack of shelves filled with dildos of every size and colour.

"That what you want?" I only slurred a little as I tore my gaze away from her rear-end to look at the wall of prosthetic hard-ons. There were so many varieties, the only thing they all had in common was that they were bigger than mine.

"Maybe." Coquettish. Naughty.

"Well? Which one? The Dolphinater?"

"Nope." She grinned and picked up a box. "I want this one!" The box she'd picked up contained a seven-inch, flesh-coloured, strap-on dildo. "This is the one I want," she sang, passing the container to me. I examined the toy - a hollow, rigid strap-on erection, much larger and thicker than mine, and perma-hard. I could see the attraction: like everyone else (I hoped) we had the occasional awkward moment in bed. Still, it was kind of like throwing down the gauntlet.

"You sure," I asked, handing it back over.

"Yes!"

"Okay then," I said, already fishing a few bills out of my pocket. Chewing-gum girl looked up from the interview with Alice Cooper she'd been engrossed in.

"Is that everything, she asked as Tasha handed the box across. Her eyes lit up when the saw the box. "Oh, you'll love this," she said.

"Is it big," Tasha asked.

"You want to see it?"

"Oh yes, please!" I stood back and watched them open the box and take out the new toy. It was big. Unnaturally big, at least by my standards. Chewing-gum girl was gushing.

"The inner cavity is rigid, but it flexes just a little, and the outer skin is soft and yielding, so it won't hurt you."

"Wow," Tasha was impressed, "Baby, come over here and feel it!" I stepped closer and squeezed the tip.

"Yep. Just like a cock," I said.

"Like a big, ol' cock!" Tasha handed it back to chewing-gum girl, who wrapped it back up and put it back in the box.

"And this model vibrates. You want batteries?"

"Wow! Yes!" Tasha was loving this.

"You'll never need a real one again," chewing-gum girl winked at me. "Thirty-nine, ninety-six, please." Now she was all chipper, holding out her hand to me. I gave her the bills and she popped open the drawer and handed me back the change. "Enjoy!"

"Thanks!" Tasha gleefully took the bag.

"Yeah, thanks," I mumbled. I followed Tasha out, unsure of whether I should be excited or put out.

"Aren't you excited, babe?"

"Best money I ever spent," I replied.

"Aww, don't you want to get home and try it out, baby?" She sidled up to me and gave my cock a squeeze through my trousers. "Come'on, it'll be fun!" Her enthusiasm was contagious. I smiled and we picked up our pace.

After we got home, she ripped open the box and pulled out the toy, unwrapping it and putting batteries into a controller attached by a little cord.

"Heeere you go!" She held it out to me proudly. "Now strip!"

I pulled off my jeans and my shirt and took the proffered superior erection. My own cock was getting a little stiff as well and she smiled and gave it a little pet.

"Don't worry, little guy," she said, "Mister Big isn't gonna replace you. Now put it on! Putitonputitonputiton!"

"Okay okay," I laughed, "How the hell does it work-"

"-You step into this strap, and then slip that onto there," she said, pulling the hollow cock down over my own erection until its base met my pelvis. "Then you snap this together, and pull that strap."

"Have you done this before?"

"Ummm... Nope." She continued adjusting straps until it was secured tightly to my body. "Aaaand there... Voila!" She stood back to admire her masterpiece, and her eyes gaped. I looked down and I could see why. It looked like I had a massive huge cock, standing proud at perfect erection. She gave it a flick and it bounced. I could feel my own cock slap around inside the monster, but there was no sensation of outward touch.

"I can't feel anything," I said.

"Don't worry - I'm sure during sex you'll be able to feel it."

"How's that supposed to work," I asked.

"She said it was flexible, didn't she?"

"I guess," I replied doubtfully. She pulled it down and let it bounce back up.

"Wow."

"Sooo....?"

"So let's try it out!" She hopped into bed and squirmed out of her jeans, pulling her thong off with them.

"Should we lube it up, or-"

"-It won't be a problem," she answered quickly. I glanced down. Her pussy was sopping wet.

"Wow."

"Yep!" She smiled. "So come'on!"

I got between her leg an and positioned the head of my new cock against her lips, leaning down to kiss her, when she grabbed my hips and pulled me into her, quickly at first and then suddenly slowing down as the size of the thing became apparent. It was weird. I could feel when the tip penetrate her through my pelvis where the base of Mister Big pressed against me, but there was absolutely no sensation inside the device. The cavity was bigger around than my erection, and regardless of what chewing-gum girl has said, there was very little flexing going on. I was fucking Tasha, but my own cock was just hanging out, slapping against the inside of Mister Big's interior. But the motions were exactly the same as having sex - Mister Big fit me perfectly, and extended away from my body in exactly the way my own cock did. The only difference was the size. It really was a genius device.

Tasha started to buck her hips against me and gripped my ass to pull me into her faster as she became accustomed to the size of her new visitor. I dutifully humped faster and more vigorously and I noticed that it was pleasant to feel my own cock slapping against the insides of Mister Big when I was fucking especially hard. Tasha was breathing hard and moaning, grinding herself against me as I drove Mister Big into her over and over again. The expressions of intense pleasure and animal lust spasming across her face were really getting me hot and my erection strained in vain while Mister Big plunged into her pussy over and over again.

Suddenly, she let out a scream and her whole body shuddered as she dug her nails into my ass and pulled Mister Big all the way into her, every muscle rigid. Her orgasm seemed to go on for ages as she mashed herself against Big's base where some thoughtful designer had put a series of injection-moulded nubs for just such an eventuality. Sweat sprang from all of her pores and she writhed around like an animal for a little while more before she relaxed all at once, letting go of me, and flopped back onto the bed, exhausted. I pulled out and Mister Big sprang up as he cleared the opening of her pussy, bouncing back up into full erection. I started to unstrap myself.

"Baby that was amazing," Tasha was lying back with her eyes closed, breath coming in gasps, as I extricated my raging hard-on from Big's innards, and positioned to pump myself to glory. "Come'on, baby!" She regained a bit of her composure, and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in... "Oh."

It was the sound of a sudden disappointment. As I pressed in, it was evident that Mister Big had made some changes around the place. Tasha's pussy was still wet, but everything was loose - it was like her pussy was made for someone else... Someone bigger. She had just the slightest smile on her face; I caught her eye, and she couldn't hold back - "Oh baby!" She giggled. I could feel my cock beginning to shrink. I tried to hump anyway, and she let me got at it for a while, but nothing was happening - There wasn't any pressure to feel, and I was tired out from the first fucking, and she was pretty much just lying there anyway. After a little while, my cock was too limp to penetrate anymore and she gave me a tired grin, stifling a yawn. She giggled some more and shimmied back on the bed, pulling herself off of me. "Maybe you need to give me some time to... Adjust back. Anyway, I'm really tired... Here," she handed me a sock, "You take care of business, and I'm gonna roll over here and get some sleep." She rolled away from me, onto her side.

"Hey-"

"-I'm all shagged out!" She turned her face back for a moment, "Stud!" She blew me a kiss and then turned away again and promptly went to sleep. I stared at her for a minute and then started playing with myself, coaxing my cock back into an erection. I slipped on the sock and started pumping my fist and, within a few moments, I had shot my load into the sock. Lying next to me with her back to me, Tasha snored gently as I wadded up the sock and dropped it onto the floor next to my side of the bed.

"I love you, babe," I whispered. Tasha mumbled something in her sleep and then went back to snoring. I clicked off the light.