Enterprising Soccer Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mid quickly calculated what $2500 tax free could do for my situation; at least two months of mortgage and food expenses. So, doing something that I never thought that I'd ever do, I demurely smiled and said "Sounds good."

George slipped a wad of bills between my boobs - their nipples trying to poke out of my bra - then kissed me quickly on the lips, and handed me a card with his hotel and room number on it.

Mandy was finishing a talk with Allen almost exactly at the same time that George and I were "concluding our business," so we walked out of the bar together to Mandy's car.

I pulled the bills out from between my boobs and rifled through them; ten crisp 100 dollar bills. Mandy chuckled when she saw it. "Are you coming back with me tomorrow night?" she grinned.

"You too?" I asked, surprised although I shouldn't have been, as she smiled and nodded her head.

"Ye...ye...yes," I hesitantly replied. "If I want the other $1500."

"You bitch," she playfully squealed. "I settled for $2000 total; I'll have to re-negotiate," she laughed.

*************

The enormity of the situation didn't hit me until the next morning as I collected the kids from a slumber party at Carol's house - and Mandy got hers from Denise's - and was feeding them blueberry pancakes. Mandy was grinning like a bushel full of possums the entire breakfast while as was normal the kids were talking a mile-a-minute. When Mandy saw the pained look on my face she poked me in the ribs and said "You better not chicken out on me; we really need the money."

"I know," I sighed, "but I never thought of myself as a whore - regardless of the circumstances.

"'Call girl' - not 'whore;' a biggg difference. Plus, given the fact that you haven't been laid in five months a stud like George can really relieve some of your stress," Mandy grinned. "Given how horny I am - and you must be - at this point, I was almost ready to pay to get fucked before this opportunity fell into our laps."

I was nervous the rest of the day; meanwhile Mandy was chipper, and actually talked on her cellphone twice with Allen. Mandy made all of the arrangements for our kids; actually, we got Sri to stay at our house with her daughter, and Liz and Babs to help out until our kids went to bed. Mandy was fairly flippant about why we would be gone all night, but at least Sri was smart enough to figure it out. She was shocked, but not judgmental.

I shaved my pussy that afternoon, and after the third pep talk from Mandy decided that I was just going to have a good time - and that the money really was "for expenses" (I mean after all, Mandy and I did buy takeout for Sri, Liz, Babs, and all of the kids).

George was a perfect gentleman during our light dinner; Allen, not so much, but Mandy sure didn't mind. After I had gotten my courage up by consuming three quarters of a bottle of wine, we retired to our respective rooms.

George's eyes were virtually popping out of his head as he took my top and bra off and my east-west Double-Ds popped out. His enthusiasm was contagious, and I giggled as he undid my bra and then stroked my nipples. Without removing my lower body clothing, George laid me gently on the king size bed in his hotel room and played with my boobs for a good ten minutes. I reached my hand toward his crotch and could feel that he was rock hard.

While still sucking one nipple, George removed my lower body garments and then immediately started eating my pussy. I remember thinking "Here I'm supposed to be the prostitute pleasuring him and he's going all out to pleasure me," but I certainly wasn't going to complain. After he got me to a very reasonable orgasm with his tongue and fingers he quickly removed his clothing while I gazed at him and giggled.

George had an admirable cock, and I started to grab for it. "Let me fuck your tits first," he grumbled, magically producing a tube of lube in one hand and starting to apply it to the valley between my tits. Once he had also lubed up his cock he gently laid his hog between my mammaries, and I pushed my boobs together. Of course guys had fucked my tits before - but never as enthusiastically and with as much obvious pleasure as George did. It wasn't long before he spewed a sizable load onto my chest and chin as he grunted like a pen full of hogs. While I had almost always enjoyed titty fucking, this was the first time that I had a small orgasm of my own from titty fucking alone.

I blame my titty-fuck orgasm and the wine for what happened next. I always had it in my mind to be sure that he wore a condom before entering my snatch, but in the excitement of the moment, his renewed attention to my boobs with his mouth and fingers, and an aura of contentment surrounding me, his unsheathed cock was in my pussy before I realized it. The condom thought did cross my mind for a few seconds, and I may have even started to say something about it, but when he shoved his rapidly recovered cock further up my channel than any other cock had gone before the condom thought exited my mine faster than it had entered.

George really enjoyed plowing my field as I wrapped my thighs around his torso and started pulsing my pc muscles. He was a good multi-tasker too since he was able to suck one nipple and pinch the other while reciprocating in me at 60 mph. I had one tremendous orgasm, and then as he started to spew seminal fluid into my pussy another even more powerful one. I screamed, he grunted and groaned, and shortly after his last salvo entered my vagina I was delirious.

George must have napped during the day because he was like the Energizer Bunny most of the night, playing with my tits, pussy, and ass, and deliciously fucking me about 3 a. m. while I was in the doggy position.

I ultimately fell asleep, undoubtedly with a big smile on my face. I thought that with three ejaculations George would be done, but when I awoke as the sun was streaming through the hotel window and felt fingers playing with my pussy I wondered how he could want more - I thought that he must have popped a little blue pill. As I lay on my front - in what turned out to be the concubine position - after some finger play at my crotch a phallus started slowly penetrating my red and sore, but still receptive, pussy.

The phallus entering me felt different; I thought at first that it was simply my position, but then something clicked. It seemed thicker than it was last night, and a part seemed to be moving back and forth during the penetration. Despite the obvious sensitivity of my pussy from last night's activities the pleasure of the infiltration felt great, and I concentrated only on pulsing my pc muscles once the phallus was buried and started stroking. Within minutes I had another mammoth orgasm as the phallus discharged into my expectant pussy, and again I was rendered almost delirious.

After some passage of time - impossible to measure - I regained awareness and turned my body to face George, who was lying next to me. The problem was it wasn't George; it was Allen, with a big shit-eater on his face. "George said that you were a top notch fuck," Allen grinned. "I hope that my encounter didn't disturb you - it's worth at least another $500 to me," he chuckled.

I looked down as his deflated cock. It was uncut - obviously the foreskin had made it feel differently. Also, even flaccid it was girthy; if it had the same expansion ratio as most cocks I wondered how it fit inside me since I have a very snug pussy for someone my size, especially after delivering three kids. My daily Kegel exercises seem to do the trick.

When I spoke to Allen I said "You bastard; I didn't agree to that." I thought that I had said it playfully, since I really had enjoyed his uncut cock discharging in my vagina, but he must have taken it seriously.

"If we can shower together I'll make it a thousand," he said.

I looked at the clock - it was 8 a. m., really late for a mother of three to sleep, and given my glow of sexual satisfaction I wanted to stay in bed some more and see if I could coax another discharge out of Allen. However, I knew that Sri would be stressed so Allen and I showered together - he loved washing my tits so much that they were the cleanest ever in my life - and then we knocked on the door of the room that Mandy and George were now undoubtedly in. Mandy had just finished dressing and had a big shit-eating grin on her face.

As George and Allen slipped some more bills into our cleavage and we kissed them goodbye, with a promise to be available if they came back into town, I counted our take as Mandy drove her Porsche at high speed back home. "I ended up with $3700 and you with $3300," I chuckled. "You owe me $200 for gas and my pep talks, you slut," Mandy chuckled, "so that we're even."

"OK, whore," I chuckled back, and put $3500 in her purse and the other $3500 in mine.

By the time that we got back Sri was burned out from watching six kids by herself that morning, so we each gave her $200 and offered to take care of her daughter all day on Monday - which she gratefully accepted.

When Sri had dinner with us on Monday night, while she picked up her daughter, she had a thousand questions. Sri is a very intelligent woman, and was more pissed than any of the rest of us about our poor financial situation because she had had real money at one time, then lost it, then gained most back, and now had lost it again. Also, her complaints about her sex life with her husband rang more true than Mandy's and Julie's did. Sri left our house with stars in her eyes after Mandy completely, and me somewhat, told her everything that had happened to us over the weekend.

Tuesday Sri came over to our house and in no uncertain terms told Mandy and I "If you have another hostess gig, please see if you can include me."

In fact, on Wednesday Williams called Mandy with another hostess gig. He said that he had gotten many positive responses from his clients at the Convention (of course he knew nothing about our Sunday night activities). The event the upcoming Saturday night was a party put on by a local tech company for their out-of-town top employees. While the clientele wouldn't be quite as well-heeled - or as sophisticated - as the people at the convention it still seemed likely to be a target-rich environment now that Mandy and I knew what to look for. We told Williams about Sri and I watched her daughter when she went to an interview that same day, dressed to the nines.

Sri, Mandy, and I told our six friends as little as possible about what we were doing that Saturday night while they watched our kids. We promised to come completely clean when we returned on Sunday, which was necessary to get them to cooperate they were so curious.

Sri, Mandy and I went in Sri's Mercedes sedan to the event. We had all agreed ahead of time that we wouldn't accept less than $1000, that if we discouraged some targets and didn't find something better by the end of the evening we would approach the discouraged targets, and that we would be as discrete as possible. We also would keep each other informed about what was happening, both for safety and courtesy. Sri gave Mandy and I duplicate copies of her Mercedes key in case she got lucky and one of us didn't, and we'd pick her up the next morning.

Sri proved that she could have been a Bollywood actress the way that she worked the room; both subtle and provocative, and always smiling. Mandy and I could tell that she was going to get propositioned at least half a dozen times by the mostly single out-of-town techies that were there - at least 200 of them.

In fact, Mandy ended up with the 45 year old CEO of the tech company, I ended up with the 40 year old chief engineer from the West Coast office, and Sri ended up with a guy who had come over from another event at the hotel and was completely enamored with her. I was a little worried for her since even though the guy looked sophisticated and was young and handsome he must have been six feet six inches tall and 240 pounds and I wondered if he had a cock commensurate in size with his body if little Sri could handle it.

My night with the 40 year old chief engineer was about one fourth as exciting as my night with George and Allen, but he was considerate and pleasant and really, really enjoyed fucking my tits; and the $1500 was real nice. Mandy remained happy-go-lucky and enthusiastic with the 45 year old CEO, but said her night was about as exciting as a night with a dildo, and not as exciting as one with a vibrator. However, she was happy with her $1500 take too.

Mandy and I did make them both use condoms for pussy fucks, after having ourselves checked out at an STD clinic just to be safe after our sessions with George and Allen; fortunately there were no issues.

When we met up with Sri about 8:00 a. m. Sunday morning - both Mandy and I had exited our rooms by 7:00 a. m. and were waiting for her - she approached us with a glazed expression while walking bowlegged. She listlessly smiled at us and asked Mandy if she would drive. On the way home I pumped her for information. After a while, in a dreamy voice, she opened up. "At first I didn't think that a penis that large could fit in my poor little vagina," she sighed. "By the morning I was totally wiped out - I never knew that sex could be so much fun," she wanly smiled. "Sorry, but after the first one, when I made him wear a condom, I let him do me bare-back. It was soooo good, I don't regret it," she sighed again.

"How many times did you have intercourse?" I asked - Sri doesn't like to use the word "fuck."

"I think four," she said after contemplation. "No wait, after the third he took little blue pills and I think it was twice more after that - so five, I think. I can't be sure - my circuits overloaded and I lost count. I didn't know that you could do it in that many positions especially since he was twice my size."

"How much money did you get?" I continued.

"I don't really care - look in my purse," she said, handing it to me.

I counted out twenty six $100 bills. When I whistled and told her she sighed "That's nice," then her eyes glazed over again.

*************

That Wednesday night we had a big pow-wow at Mandy's and my house. We actually got babysitters for all of the kids - one sitter for every three kids - that Mandy, Sri and I paid for.

Since I'm the most organized of the three of us, and since Sri still had stars in her eyes and sighed heavily about every half hour, I made the presentation. I left nothing out, but emphasized how much money we made. I concluded it with "It's a way to keep us financially afloat while - if we're picky - keeping us sexually satisfied at the same time since our husbands can't do the job for us while they're in jail."

They all had lots of questions. All were enthusiastic to one extent or the other except that I noticed that Carol was very stoic. I decided to take the bull by the horns.

While Mandy - and to some extent Sri - were answering questions I took Carol into another room. "Carol, from your demeanor it seems that you think that you wouldn't be suitable for this work just because you're a little heavy."

"I'm not a little heavy, Bethany; I'm fat," she replied with a tear in her eye.

"Let me tell you something; men like all body types - some men would like you much more than they would Sri or Susan," I said.

"You're making that up," she responded.

"Hell no, I'm not. I talked to people at several legal brothels in Nevada while doing my research for my presentation, and they confirmed that they have some women who look just like you do, and they're popular," I continued, exaggerating slightly, but not much. "I want us to be a full service call girl enterprise, and that means that we need all nine of us."

Carol got a wan smile and shook her head "yes."

Over the next month, one-by-one (except for Babs and Liz, who committed together) all nine of us joined what we called "Soccer Mom Hostesses." I did lots of Internet, phone, and in-person research over the next three months to develop a way to do business. We kept our contact with Williams, but branched out to other high-end organizations, and I even surreptitiously got contacts from the soccer program I did the scheduling for. We got friendly with several employees at high end hotels, party-planners, business forums, and other organizations. We never, ever, ever gave any hints that we were a call girl operation, just that we could provide well put together soccer moms as companions, hostesses, party entertainers, and the like for events, whether large or small.

It is amazing how many men have fantasies about soccer moms. We never had any problem getting guys to come on to us soccer moms. We utilized time tested (by others in the business) techniques for ferreting out potential problems, and became enormously successful. Over time I also developed contacts with people planning bachelor parties.

Even though all of us were in our 30s, once we made the decision to launch our enterprise we all - except for Carol since she appealed to a different type - got in the best condition of our lives. With our supple bodies and soccer mom personas we were popular with all sorts of organizations, especially those catering to out-of-town businessmen. We gave up all other part-time jobs except just for appearances sake those that we could do from home, and were careful not to schedule more than four of us at any one time so that we could be sure to properly take care of all of the children. We also set up a system for dividing up the money collected so that the "performer" would get the bulk of it, but the rest would be split up to make sure that all of the kids were taken care of, and for expenses.

Fortunately, we had a large metro area, with lots of hotels, conventions, and visitors of all types, and if I do say myself I scheduled everything almost without a hitch (after I gave up soccer scheduling). It's funny how things turned out, but Susan, Sri and Denise ended up to be the most popular hostesses, although their average take wasn't as large as mine or Mandy's so we took in more money. Julie, Babs, and Liz got all of the work that they wanted, and although Carol trailed the rest of us in income, she ended up with three regulars who she got along with well and who made her feel like she was pulling her weight in the enterprise.

It was surprising how few real problems we had. We did have one attempted rape, one near exposure, and two bad actors, but by properly planning ahead and instituting safety procedures (including Denise, Julie, and I learning to expertly handle pistols) and by getting a female police dispatcher on the payroll (for supplying information, not acting as a hostess except for one time when we needed a substitute), things went smoothly

After our enterprise had been successfully moving along with all nine of us participating for fourteen months our husbands went on trial. All of us had kept contact with them, although we never brought the kids to see them, but none of us were warm in view of the seriousness of the charges and the high bail. The local Federal D. A., and all of the prosecutors who worked for him, were on a crusade against white collar criminals, and everyone was incensed by the human trafficking allegations, so there were no sweet plea deals. All nine husbands were convicted on several counts, although thankfully for my ego and peace of mind Justin wasn't convicted of human trafficking. The husbands received between eight and twenty years in prison, without parole. Using the same attorney all nine of us simultaneously filed for divorce three days after the jury verdicts.

We continued our "Soccer Mom Hostesses" enterprise for another twenty six months after our husbands were convicted. During that period we had plenty of free time since on average we each only worked about twenty hours a week, so we all went back to school and got professional degrees. Denise dropped out first, then Liz and Babs. All of them found regular jobs where they could support themselves and in addition through school contacts met nice guys. They all moved out of the area, but I was confident that they had good lives ahead of them.