Erica The Edited Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he boarded the plane, a few passengers gave him the thumbs up. A few others, including a sour-looking woman who reminded him too much of his stepmother, looked at him with disgust. He smiled at the former and ignored the latter. He rode first class.

The next twelve months marked the best times Bobby ever had. A year where he freely explored his attractions to men and women. Where he developed his art in a place he loved, with a challenging curriculum he enjoyed far better than high school.

He made friends quickly and took lovers. His nineteenth birthday came; a one hundred and eighty degree turn from his lonely eighteenth. His new friends gave a party. Cameron gave him a Mini Hatch. One of his friends, a redhead named Jennifer, asked, "Who sent this? Your father?"

"No," he smiled, "My . . . patron."

People liked him. He was cute with a lithe, agile body, and a sense of humor. His relationships were on a friends-with-benefits level. People who overnighted at his apartment were pleasantly surprised at his home nudity.

His toned muscles and lithesome appearance made a great impression, both sexually and aesthetically. Bobby received offers, and found he could make extra income as an artist's model.

He spent the holidays in Seattle with Cameron. He met Cameron's parents. Henry Harrison Hayes (Triple H to his friends), a clean cut, sharp-suited, silver-haired man of average size, was a corporate lawyer and political consultant. Gabrielle "Gabby" Hayes, a strikingly attractive brunette, albeit graying, was a professor of literature. A nice, well-to-do, well-born couple overall. They knew their son very well. "Our kind cannot be controlled by one of our own," they told Bobby. "There are restraints even for us."

Bobby could tell Cameron favored his mother in looks. Her eyes were the same silver-blue. Her hair, the same curly brown, without the sun gilding.

They seemed impressed with him as well. "Oh! You're an art student!" They were impressed with his looks. "An excellent choice, son," Henry said to Cameron. The old Bobby would've been resentful of the way Cameron's parents looked and talked about him; like a new acquisition. They saw him more from an aesthetic viewpoint than a personal one. Bobby the thrall, was more than happy he made a good impression.

Mr. and Mrs. Hayes were polite enough not to intrude on their son's territory. "Our kind also have protocols and customs of etiquette, even among our families. There are things just not done."

Bobby's impression was Cameron deferred to and respected his parents, if the relationship didn't strike him as loving. Cameron's parents did not fear their son, in spite his power. "You can wear clothes while here," he told Bobby. "It's my parents. They know I like nudity but they're not comfortable with it themselves. I don't flaunt my lifestyle in front of them. We had some moments when I wasn't much younger than you though, heh!"

Cameron's parents asked Bobby about his family. Bobby hesitated, reluctant initially, but opened up. They expressed sympathy. "I had some trouble with bullies myself," Henry empathized. "I wasn't developed then. When I found what I could do, I ended it pretty quick. Enough about me; how do you feel about Cameron? I know he's not the greatest human being."

Bobby hesitated again, and thought before answering. "I . . . don't know. He's the best thing that's happened to me, in some ways. I'd be on the streets if not for him. I wouldn't be doing the things I wanted without him. I know there are parts about it technically wrong, but I don't care, even if I should. I guess that's Cameron too."

Cameron's dad chuckled. "Got a point." Then he turned serious. "My son's a monster Bobby, but he's a monster like an old European despot. He does terrible, horrible things but great things as well. He does good and evil, sometimes at the same time. My wife and I knew our son's potential. We decided if he was going to be cruel, it wouldn't be for cruelty's sake. Be cruel for a reason. Be cruel to the ones who deserve it, and try to do some good for those who don't. We weren't too successful, but some of the lessons seem to have stuck."

Bobby grinned. "I guess they have."

The new house was a large modern mansion, neither garish nor obnoxious, but put together well with large extensive gardens, a state-of-the-art gym, and a building to display his art collection. A large section served as Cameron's office and personal R&D center, allowing him to work from home.

His house had more staff, including top cooks who rotated duties in the kitchen. The cook responsible for Christmas dinner surpassed himself. A new maid was hired, Inez Montoya, but Cameron gave her the holidays off.

Little of note happened over the holidays, other than meeting Cameron's parents. Cameron made no more edits to Bobby. The remodeling of the young artist was complete.

Cameron's parents stayed in the guest house. Cameron and Bobby fucked with little worry of an awkward moment. While Bobby had his own room, he preferred Cameron's bed. The gym allowed him to stay in shape. Bobby also passed the time sketching and drawing. Mr. and Mrs. Hayes and Cameron were subjects. "You're coming along beautifully," Cam said viewing a sketch.

New Year's was celebrated with a huge party, including Cam's parents, board members from Blossom, employees, and their wives, husbands, girlfriends, and boyfriends. It was the first time Bobby met any of them. He was glad to see Cameron believed in diversity.

The majority were young, albeit still older than him. They encompassed a whole range of sexes, races, and orientations. There were a few older gray to white-haired execs, including Stephen Ford. Most took an interest in Bobby. Cameron introduced him as a homeless, talented young artist he was helping through college, a slight stretching of the truth. Most nodded approvingly, but Bobby thought he detected a few knowing glances here and there.

Stephen Ford asked him to draw a sketch. His voice carried a tone Bobby thought unusual. It didn't quite sound like a command, but with a reassuring look from Cameron, he drew a portrait. He didn't notice some of the other guests watching him until he finished.

Ford looked at the sketch, smiled and nodded. The others praised the sketch as well.

"I think it was a test," he told Erica. "I was this young teen from the streets, living with a wealthy older man. I guess I screamed boy toy. They wanted to know if I was more than that."

Bobby sketched more pictures that night, bonding with a few guests over a shared love of comic books. It pleased him to find a few were geeks like him back in the day. "I hope to see your work one day," one told him.

"You'll get a signed copy," Bobby laughed.

Bobby looked back at that night, years later, as the best New Year's he ever had. The guests stayed through midnight, cheering and tossing confetti The fireworks display, arranged by Cameron, rivaled the Space Needle's.

They left mostly by cab and designated driver. Cameron's parents went back to the guest house. Bobby and Cam went to bed, where they made love before falling asleep. Cameron's hips were stained with the charcoal from Bobby's fingers.

Cameron's parents left for their home in Sacramento the following day. Cameron's dad gave him a hug. "It was great meeting you. You really are a talented artist. You'll go far."

"Be as good as you can, Bobby." Cameron's mom kissed him. "Be good to him, if you can't love him."

"I don't think I can be anything but . . ." Bobby thought.

Bobby still had a few days to kill, so he spent them exercising, sketching, and fucking Cameron. He was free to walk around nude with Cam's parents gone. He stayed discreet around the cooks. Cam left early for a meeting when the time came for Bobby to return to RISD. He took a cab to the airport. The rest of the school year proceeded as before.

Bobby flew back to Seattle at the end of the school year, to spend a couple of weeks with Cameron, before flying to Italy to study art at the Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma. He learned a great deal, had a great time, and made more friends with benefits. The difficult part was learning Italian.

In August, with his sophomore year approaching, Bobby called Cameron, and both thought it a good idea to spend a week or two at Cameron's house in Cabo Blanco.

On his way to the airport, Bobby received a text: Cameron needed to return to the states for a couple of days, to put out a minor fire. There was a guest at the house he could keep company, and vice versa.

****

"So I got here and you weren't. I was a little jet lagged so I stripped and fell asleep, and then I woke to you diddling my balls," he chuckled.

Erica smiled back. She liked this kid. His cock felt good inside her, and she loved the touch of his skin. The couple was quiet for a few moments, and then they fucked until they came.

Afterward, lying side by side, Erica asked Bobby half-jokingly, "Have you ever wondered what your family would think?"

Bobby's face flashed a slight seriousness. "I don't think of my family at all, really. Most of them weren't really my family. My Dad and Joey . . . None of them matter in my life anymore."

Erica herself wondered about her parents. They were polar opposites to Bobby's, loving, supportive, encouraging. "What would they think? Is Cam a danger to them?"

Bobby detected a soft tensing of her body. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't know. It's just . . . my parents are different from yours. Good people. I don't know if Cam . . ."

"I don't think he'd hurt them. I've never seen Cam hurt people. I don't know anyone else he's edited. I've never seen him interfere with personal relationships. I think he keeps his distance with people he's not interested in."

Erica, slightly reassured, made a mental note to ask Cam about it when he returned.

The couple spent the following days fucking, swimming, fucking, sunning, fucking, exploring, and fucking. They were naked throughout per Cam's command, and acquired an intensely intimate knowledge of each other's bodies.

Their nude, sleeping, entangled bodies greeted Cameron when he entered the bedroom two days later.

To Be Concluded.