Erin at the Movies Pt. 01

Story Info
Erin in the theater with wearing only her coat.
3.6k words
4.42
56.4k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin in the theater with wearing only her coat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Early November in Atlanta. Sometimes it is wicked cold; sometimes it can be barely sweater weather. On this particular Sunday afternoon, it was in the mid 60s with a gentle misty rain and perfect for Erin to wear her new coat.

A birthday gift from her parents, it was the classic trench style: epaulets, double breasted, belted, just at knee length, and to be different, it was pale blue in color. She wore it well, looking quite classy.

Lenox Square is the epitome of the Upper Scale mall. Macy's, Nieman Marcus, many high-end shops and boutiques, and the cars parked in the lots give evidence that there is money around. This was back when there was still a multi screen theater in the lower level; only two years later the theater would close when a re-model of the mall gave rise to a third level and an expansion of the food court.

I parked the car at the opposite end from the theater, near the entrance from Peachtree Road. Erin and I had gotten there quite early for the movie's start time and I told her that we could just walk around and window-shop for a while. It was fun, seeing the fancy clothes and the jewelry stores, and seeing the people walking to and fro. We were both dressed nicely, me in jeans and a navy blazer, her in a mid-calf length blue patterned dress that flowed around her when her coat flapped open.

Erin did not question and probably did not even notice when I grabbed a shopping bag from in front of Macy's. I folded it under my arm as we strolled. As we got closer to the food court, I guided Erin to the hall leading off the main corridor, down to the public restrooms. At first, she took it that I had to visit the facilities, but I stopped her outside the Ladies room.

"Here you go, sweetheart," I said, and I held out the shopping bag to her. She took it and looked inside with a quizzical look on her face.

"What's this?"

"Well, here's what I want you to do. You're wearing your coat, which is quite nice by the way, and that's enough. You're going to go inside, into one of the stalls, and undress. I want you to put your clothes in this bag and then we can go on shopping with you wearing just your coat."

"Ahhh..." Erin started to say as I put my finger to her lips.

"No questioning, just do as I say, OK?"

As was often the case with Erin, we had a little discussion, her protesting and me telling her how much fun she was about to have, and as usual, she sighed and acquiesced.

I had realized that when Erin tried to resist me it was just a symbolic response. She always ended up doing what I wanted, so her resistance was her way of telling herself that she was not truly submitting to me. That way, whatever happened, however she ended up, no matter how much she enjoyed her situation, she could say it was all my doing. There was never an argument, never any threats on my part, just little discussions. And then her saying, "OK, whatever you want."

And, believe me, I made sure she enjoyed herself. Immensely. After all, if she did not enjoy, I could not enjoy.

Erin took the bag and pushed open the door and disappeared inside. Not sure how long she would take to "change," I wandered back to the food court and got a coke. After about ten minutes the door to the ladies room opened and she appeared.

Her coat was now buttoned and the belt tied (I had taught her that one never clasped the belt on a trench coat; it was always tied in a single overhand). Her legs were bare, no dress visible and she stood proudly in her high heels. The shopping bag swung from her right hand and her purse was in her left. She had brushed her hair and it fell to her shoulders.

I smiled. 'You look great, sweetheart, let's go." I took her hand and we re-entered the mall proper. I handed her the coke, sharing with her.

After a bit, I took the shopping bag from her and lifted it. I peeked inside, only out of curiosity. Hmm, I did not see a certain couple of brightly colored pieces of filmy cloth. I lowered the bag and took her hand again. This time I guided her to a little alcove between two stores.

"Erin, something's wrong, something's missing here." I stood facing the mall so her back was to the people. "Open your coat, show me that you listened to me." I reached and unbuttoned two buttons on her coat.

She got an embarrassed look on her face. "I, uh, did what you said, I undressed and put my clothes in that bag, didn't I?"

"I don't know that you did, show me."

"But you know I did, you can see my clothes in the bag..."

"C'mon, sweetie."

"Mmmm," and she lowered her eyes. I tugged on her belt and drew her closer to me.

Erin undid the belt and then slowly loosened each button. She looked over her shoulder and then spread the coat, not wide, but enough to show me. She was still wearing her bra and panties. I noticed that there was a slight wet spot in the crotch of the panties. She closed the coat and held it around her.

"Now, repeat to me what I told you to do."

"You said for me to take off my clothes and that I was going to walk around wearing my coat. But I thought you would like it if I were wearing just my lingerie under my coat, don't you like this, huh, don't you?"

"Yes, I do like what I see, but this is not what I want. I want you to be naked under your coat. I thought I was clear, but that's ok, easily fixable." I stroked her hair. "Let's go back to the restroom."

She started to close the buttons, but I said, "No, just hold it closed." She shivered at that.

So, Erin holding her arms across her middle, we walked back and she re-entered the ladies room after I handed her the shopping bag.

I leaned against the wall and waited and smiled to myself. I just knew she was going to try to change things somehow. I did admire her for trying. It made this all the more fun.

Then the door opened and she exited the room again, buttoned and tied. She handed me the bag and took the coke and took a big sip.

"Ok, now show me."

"Here? Can't we go back to where we were?"

"No, here, now."

Erin's eyes widened, because we were not at all in a secluded area. She walked to end of the hall and faced the wall and I moved to stand in front of her. She unwrapped the belt, unbuttoned everything and spread her coat, wide this time, a little defiant look on her face.

Nice. She was wearing nothing, no panties, no brassiere, nothing but skin was to be seen. Her nipples were as hard as they would ever be, her breasts rising and falling with her rapid breathing. Her pussy was a little swollen and there was a faint sheen from the moisture seeping out.

"Perfect, sweetheart, now let's go." I stepped around her and started down the hall and out of the corner of my eye, I watched as she closed the coat, and rapidly buttoned up and tied the belt and trotted a little to catch up to me. I held the bag in my right hand and took her hand in my left and we resumed our walk down the mall.

We strolled and went into stores and looked at stuff and soon, I think, Erin seemed to slowly forget how she was dressed. We smiled and laughed and wandered around. Several times I walked behind her and there was no hint at all that the only thing she had on was her coat. Of course, the vision of her body from just minutes ago echoed in my head.

Soon, we had done the circuit of the mall, nearing the doors wherein we had entered. I steered her to the glass doors, where we could see my car parked in the distance. I dug in my pocket and got out my keys.

"Here, you go. Take the bag out the car and leave it in the trunk, ok? Then came back in and we'll head for the theater."

Erin again looked at me with her eyes wide, then a little moue' crossed her lips and she took my keys. I held the door for her and watched her walk across the lot to my car. She opened the trunk and put in the bag containing all of her clothes. She looked left and right, closed the trunk and returned to me. As I held the glass door open again, she entered, giving me a sideways glance and walked down the mall. I smiled to myself and caught up to her, taking her hands and planting a kiss on her cheek. After a moments hesitation her smile returned to her face.

I had decided we should see a movie that had been out for a while and was nearing the end of its run, so I knew there would not be a lot of people sharing the auditorium with us. As you might guess, I wanted a little bit of privacy.

I paid for the tickets and we entered. I had thrown away the coke that I had gotten and went on past the concession stand. I would come back for some popcorn, but there were other things to do first. I led Erin down the hall and into our theater. As I hoped, we were alone, so far. Taking her elbow, I guided Erin up the steps to the last row and then down to the center, directly under the projection booth. We sat, Erin on my left, as was proper.

I gave her a light kiss, and she turned and met my lips. Her tongue flicked out and my tongue went deeper into her mouth and she let loose a small moan. Her hand rose and cupped my chin. I reached into her coat and cupped her left breast. I found her nipple and gently squeezed. She drew in a breath and her back stiffened.

I pushed her back into her seat and turned a little to face her. I took the ends of her belt, untying it. Then I started slipping each button back thru its hole, slowly working from bottom to top. Not saying anything, Erin's eyes followed my hands as I worked to open her coat. She was silent but her breath was quickening. When all the buttons were undone I reached underneath to her pussy and ran my fingertip along her length, separating her lips and coating my finger with her sticky juice. She moaned again.

I raised my finger to her mouth and she sucked it clean, tonguing her juices.

"Ok, I'm going to go get some popcorn, but first..."

I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out the two Velcro straps I had been keeping there. I moved her right hand down to the armrest and wrapped the strap around her wrist, running it thru the cup holder opening. I did the same for her left and Erin's arms were secured to the armrests. She tried to lift them but to no avail.

"What, are you going to leave me like this?"

"No, sweetie, I'm going to leave you like this."

Then I started doing what scared her and turned her on mightily.

I pushed the edges of her coat out, uncovering the center of her chest. Further down I adjusted it over her belly and then moved the left side over so that her right thigh was uncovered, but her pussy was still hidden.

Erin was looking down. What she could see was this: From the base of her throat there was a gap of about five inches, exposing the swell of each breast, but neither nipple was to be seen. The gap continued down to show her smooth belly, with her cute little belly button. Further down, at her waist, the gap curved to the right, showing her upper thigh and then the rest of her right leg. I adjusted the left edge, tucking it in carefully so that the cloth fell between her thighs, covering her left leg and showing nothing of her pussy.

And she looked perfect. From a distance, to someone walking up the steps, Erin looked normal, a pretty girl sitting in her seat. She was not really exposed to the casual eye but anyone getting closer and looking down would know exactly what they were seeing.

"Now, it's best that you try not to move at all, you don't want your coat to move while I'm gone. I don't think that anyone will come close up here, but you never know, do you?"

"Please don't be gone long, please..."

Her breathing was rapid and shallow. She was aware that she was in a public space and with me gone and her hands tied, well, if anyone came near, there was nothing she could do but smile and hope for mercy.

"I'll be very still, like you say, but hurry back, please."

I kissed her again and left. As I went down the steps I noticed that, while I had been adjusting Erin's coat, a couple had come in, but they were sitting towards the front. At the bottom of the steps I looked back: as I figured, since Erin was in the furthest back row and under the projector light, I could not clearly see her. I could tell someone was there due to the lightness of her coat, but nothing was clear. I smiled to myself and went the concession stand.

It took about ten minutes, as the other features were busy and there was a line, and then I returned to Erin. I counted five more people who had entered but no was sitting close to where we were. As I went up the steps I looked carefully at her, but it was not until I was walking down our row, that I could see her and that there was something different about her coat. It had moved, and I could clearly see the loveliness between her legs.

"I'm sorry, I tried to be as still as possible, but without thinking I started to cross my legs and as I moved I realized what I was doing but I couldn't stop my coat from slipping so I didn't move anymore but then I was bare and I was so scared that someone would come by..." Her voice faded off.

"It's ok, baby, I'm back now." A big smile on my face.

I sat beside her, placed the cup in my holder and put the popcorn on the seat to my right. I reached over and touched the top of the cleft of her pussy and said, "Anyway, you just started what I'm was going to do."

I quickly flicked open her coat, left and right, exposing her, making her completely naked in her seat, naked in the theater. Her coat now hid only her shoulders and arms. Everything from her breasts to her belly to her pussy to her legs was completely visible.

Erin moaned as she realized that nothing was now covering her in this place and her moan rose in pitch as I returned my hand to between her legs and inserted a finger into her, first one, then a second. It was quite easy as her pussy was quite slippery. She took a deep breath and I pulled out my fingers and again inserted them into her mouth. She sucked her secretions and her eyes closed.

In a few minutes the lights dimmed and the movie started. I think Erin expected me to loosen her hands but no. I hand-fed her the popcorn and held the coke for her to sip. I left her coat open and wide; I thought it necessary for her to be totally exposed the entire time. It was beautiful to see her dark nipples in the flickering light.

Only if someone came to where we were sitting could they see that she was naked in her theater seat, breasts and pussy exposed.

But no one did.

In a while she calmed and got used to her nakedness and got interested in the film and I knew that it was time to give her a distraction.

From my other blazer pocket I pulled out the vibrating egg. She was quite familiar with it but I had used it only at her house. Now, not telling her what I was doing, I raised it to my mouth, got it nicely wet with my spit and lowered it to her pussy. She jerked at the touch and between my saliva and her pussy juice I was easily able to slowly insert the egg deeply up in her.

Her thighs spread to make it easier for me to push and she looked down to watch as I pressed the egg into her. She raised her hips to let me push it in deep and then she settled and let out a sigh as she felt herself become full. She knew what was in her but she was still not ready for when I flicked the remote to "ON."

As the egg in her pussy came alive, her head fell back, her tied hands waved and her lower half gyrated, her hips rising and twisting. I turned the vibe to "HIGH" and Erin's head fell forward and I could see her bite her lips as she tried to not yell out. I placed my finger on her clit and could feel it vibrating from within. With the egg buried deep in her, I could not hear anything, but I loved watching her reaction to this sudden intrusion.

Before she could burst into an orgasm, I turned the speed down to "LOW" and told Erin to continue to watch the film. She gave me a dirty look and her head fell to her chest again. Till the end of the movie, I did not ever turn the egg off, but merely adjusted the speed up and down, from time to time. I think she lost the plot of the film after a while. I know she silently orgasmed at least twice, once with the help of my finger.

At some point in the film, I had my finger resting on her clit, gently rubbing from side to side when I heard, "...my hand...'

"What, sweetie?'

A low, almost inaudible, plea. "Please, let loose my hand..."

"Why?"

"I want to touch you, reach into your pants and see how hard you are, how hard your cock is right now."

"No, don't think so, not now, this is all about you right now, anyway you'll see how hard it is later, I promise."

I pressed harder on her clit and got another shudder and moan.

And it all worked out well. Only about ten more people came in after the movie started and we were the only ones to have taken seats in the higher level. I had been prepared to let Erin be seen; if some one got close, and if they looked "acceptable," to let them get closer. But, it didn't happen, oh well...

When the film ended and the credits started to roll, I eased the egg out of her sopping pussy: it slid out with no difficulty at all. I would have liked to have left it in, but I did not want to take the time to thread the remote cable to her coat's pockets. I loosened her hands and returned the Velcro and the egg to my pockets.

It was time to go and Erin and I rose and went to the head of the steps, her legs admittedly a bit shaky. Erin started to button her coat but I stopped her.

"Don't close your coat, put your hands in your pockets and hold it closed. Here, let me tie the belt, ok? Now, you can walk to the other end of the mall like this, right?"

"You want me to, so I can, yes."

Her arms at her sides, her hands in the pockets, the coat flaps overlapping, belt secured, we left the theater. We didn't rush but we did not stroll and there was no further window-shopping.

I walked behind her for a bit, smiling to myself. Erin was holding her coat closed, pulling the front together. She did not realize that by doing so, she was pulling open the vent in the back, bringing her legs into view. In fact, were it not for the modesty button, I think she would have exposed her ass. Nice.

Erin kept a good pace as we walked the length of the mall and I was able to keep up with her. After all, I had whispered in her ear that as soon as we left the mall and got away, I was going to find a place where I could fuck her brains out, that I needed to bury my cock in her pussy and make her come several times more.

She knew what she wanted...

End Of Part One.