Erotic Massage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bachchu didn't have much of work in the morning. My husband was away and I had to use up the accumulated foodstuff in the refrigerator. Rather than cooking new items, I instructed him to clean the kitchen thoroughly. I too joined hands with him, so that everything could be properly organised according the housewife's likings and also to hasten the process, so that could start my massage early. I felt restless. I wanted him to start the massage as early as he could, although I had to pretend that I was the lady of the house and I mean business first.

We were in the middle of the cleaning process, when the doorbell rang. It was Aparna-di, one of our elderly neighbors. She is a very nice lady and I too like her. Her only problem, if any, is her talkative habit. Whenever I have anything important to do and she visits my house, I always wish that she shouldn't start some long stories and would rather leave early enough. But, if she is in the right kind of mood, you can't stop him and it would look rather discourteous and awkward to get up, mind your own business and ignore her. At least, I can never do that and I have to remain as a passive listener, whether I like it or not.

"Ohhh, .... Raja has gone on tour and are you alone now?" I could make out from her enthusiasm that she felt I had all the time in the world to listen to her long stories. "Okay, why don't you come over to my house and let's have our lunch there ....", she invited me. And also endless chat?", I wanted to add, but of course, I didn't. No, I was surely not prepared to spend the rest of the morning and afternoon with Aparna-di. "Not today, Aparna-di! I have just started clearing the mess from my kitchen. It's a huge task. And Bachchu alone won't be able to do it." "Okay, I understand. Maybe tomorrow or the day after", she said. I wished she forgets about it. She talks so much that she even forgets what she says. I wanted to cash on this advantage. "You know, I was eager to tell you something ,....."she started. "Oh, no, don't tell me" would have been my spontaneous response, but I had to keep quiet and be passive listener, for the sake of courtesy and neighborly relations. I tried to devote attention to what she said, but all the time, erotic massage was going on in my mind. I was looking at the kitchen, where Bachchu was busy arranging things. What a strong young man he is! Effortlessly he could shift heavy things. I like strong men, I want them to be very strong, so strong that I can feel the sensation of pain when a man squeezes my breasts or enters me! Yes, again I was thinking about Bachchu and feeling the heat between my legs and in my whole body. Occasionally, I was nodding my head and uttering "Hmmmm .......", just to pretend that I was listening to Aparnadi's boaring stuff.

"Tell me, doesn't it look bad?" she asked me at one stage. Believe me, I didn't pay any attention to what she was talking about and what was it that she was trying to say "bad". It was foolish for me to express any opinion, but I had to. All that I could make out was that she only wanted my approval. So, I said, "Yes, yes, it surely looks bad" and I was amazed by my own stupidity. "I knew you will also feel that way, but just see, (----blah-----blah------)". So, at least, I could successfully hide my unmindful ness and felt a bit relieved.

In the meantime, the clock advanced beyond twelve and Bachchu had finished whatever he was told to do in the kitchen. I felt that it was high time that I get my massage. "Let me see how you arranged " I told Bachchu and went with him to the kitchen, clearly signaling Aparna-di that I wanted her to leave. I don't know whether it was because of this discourteous act of mine, or because, she herself got tired of nonstop talking that she said, "Okay, Nandita", do your work. I am going now. Just drop in to my house, any time". "Sure, Aparna-di, I will. Bye", I said with full of courtesy and politeness.

Bachchu was ready with the oil. Like me, he too must have wanted Aparna-di to leave. "Do we start?" he asked in short. His voice wasn't normal. He must be expecting to give me a massage like yesterday and feeling horny. He was visibly tense and I was tempted to look at his pyjama. His cock had formed a tent there and I could find a spot of wetness in that region. I was losing control. My hands were eager to touch the strong manhood of this strong young man. But, I am the lady of the house and he is my servant. I must not give him a feeling that I am in urgent need of a sex. At the same time, I wanted my lust to flourish under the disguise of massage.

Bachchu sat behind me. Maybe, he was much closer to me than the way he did on the previous day. He again started with my hair, then my face, shoulders, arms and back. It was wonderful! It was the best type of feeling I ever had. I felt I belonged to a new world of pleasure. I completely surrendered myself to him as he took charge of me. He removed my earrings, my mangle sutra, my bangles, my blouse and my bras - one after the other without any uneasiness that was present on the previous day.

When his hands at last rested on my eager breasts and were pressing my hard erect nipples, I moaned loudly, expressing my passion, as he built up his strengths more and more. He started squeezing my breasts, moving both his palms all over them to make them slippery with oil. Should I give him a glance of what he has done to my breasts. The moment this thought came to my mind, I felt my whole body getting baked in the heat of passion. No, not now, I thought.

When he finished massaging my top half, I was so deeply engrossed in pleasure that it was difficult for me to leave it at that stage. I wanted more of it. Yes, in the lower part of my body. Yes, I wanted it, rather I was dying for it. And, I had to say at last, "Bachchu, it's wonderful. I can't stop here. Wouldn't you do it more today?" I almost begged with lust. Now, I turned to him. My breasts were exposed. He was too excited and speechless. Maybe, he never dreamt of this situation in a lady-boy servant relationship. Nor did I, but it was. At that moment, I was ready to gift my body to him. I looked at his tent. It was steadily going up and up. The region in his pyjama was getting more and more soaked with increased pumping of his juice. It's a human body. Our mind may understand taboos, morality, inhibitions and other forbidden aspects, but body doesn't. When a river is desperate to break its embankments, you can't stop it. And in moments, when the lust is too strong, your mind won't listen to you. The desperate river will wash away the dams that you may like to construct.

I wanted to touch his throbbing cock. But immediately felt that at least he must complete the message before anything gets out of control.

There was a small divan in our living room. Bachchu asked me to lie down on my stomach. My sari was almost unwrapped. I took out the folds of my sari underneath the petticoat and removed it completely before lying down on the divan. My petticoat was the only garment that covered the lower part of my body and I didn't wear any panties, while I am at home. After I lay down on my stomach, Bachchu had to start his next part of the job.

"Masima, eta ki thakbe?"(Madam, will it be there on your body?) he asked with a clumsy voice, pointing to my petticoat. My sexual tensions were at its peak, but still I hesitated for a moment to directly answer. Certainly, Bachchu was not courageous enough to remove my last piece of garment without my verbal consent. I was silent. My cunt was quivering and I felt that all my juices would now burst out of it. I desperately wanted my petticoat out of my body. Still I was silent. What was holding me up? Social norms, taboo, age difference? Perhaps everything and perhaps nothing. Bachchu started massaging lower part of my waist, while the petticoat was still on.

"Na khul le ki kore korbi?"(How will you do it unless it is removed?) I tried to keep my voice steady, but it obviously betrayed, as the fire within me was on. Bachchu's fingers reached the knot of the petticoat string. I helped him to unfasten it and he did the rest. He pulled my petticoat down and down further, below my buttocks, thighs, legs and toes. He took out the ornament from my legs. I was completely naked, there wasn't even a piece of thread attached to my body, it was the body that God had gifted to me, with nothing more added to it.

While Bachchu was removing my petticoat, I wanted to make the whole atmosphere so very natural that I told him with a husky voice, "What's the point in being shy before you?" as if to suggest that Bachchu was so close to me. I tried to introduce some innocence in my words and it sounded so very exciting in my own ears.

Even two days before, could I ever believe that I would dare to lie down completely naked in front of my boy servant? What was unthinkable two days back, was a naked reality today. I was not in a state to think of the shame and embarrassment , which was so natural for a lady, with no exception of myself. My mind just drove me wildly into a new state, where I rather enjoyed and was excited by my own nudity in front of this young stud. Let him look at his lady mistress. Let him be proud of his wonderful massaging power that could transform her lady mistress into a state where she was burning with forbidden lust for him. Has any lady ever dared to lie naked in front of her boy servant and passionately wish for a penetration? Is it that I was the first woman to do this daring act? Possibly yes and I was feeling proud about it. It was this sense of pride and my ever-growing excitement that took my shame completely away. I closed my eyes and completely surrendered myself to this young masseur.

His hands reached my ass cheeks. I am quite fleshy down there and even a soft pressing of his finger could penetrate quite deep into my flesh, all the way up to my bones. He was using both his hands, in a rhythmic way.'Ahhh....Mmmmm....Ahhh.' were the utterings that I was unconsciously making out of my mouth. OH! It made me feel so.... good. As he pressed my buttocks, I could feel more and more pressures on my bare cunt, which was clearly spoiling the bed sheet underneath. Unknowingly, my fingers went there to touch my clitoris.

"Do it nicely, everywhere" I said, without clearly explaining the word "everywhere.” I wasn't sure what message did the word carry to Bachchu.

I didn't dare to look at Bachchu's condition. I guessed that his erection would now be at its peak and he must be close to reaching his orgasm. He might be desperately trying to close his floodgates and prevent any embarrassment in front of me.

Bachchu's oily palm slowly went upslope up to the crest of my ass cheek and then traveled down slope. Just then, there was a ring in our telephone. The cordless handset was within my easy access. Hello, is it Mrs. Bhattacharya? was the question from a female voice. Yes, speaking'' I replied. Bachchu's palm was drying up as he had to oil a large lump of flesh. Just hold the line please. Mr.Rajarshi Bhattacharya is on the line''. Bachchu put some fresh oil on his palm and continued massaging my buttocks. After a momentary pause I could listen to Raja's voice. He just wanted to tell me that he had safely reached his office in Delhi. In the meantime, Bachchu was kneading my oily buttocks from both the sides. Before going off-hook, Raja asked ``had your lunch? Oh, not yet! Aparna-di came to me and I am late for everything. I replied. Raja was understandably in a hurry to finish the call. It was a long-distance call after all and he must be busy with his meeting (or, the sweet-voiced female operator???) It was not possible for him to even wildly guess that I was getting a nude massage from my boy servant and at that very moment, Bachchu's palm was deeply buried inside my ass crack and was trying to locate my ass-hole. He carefully oiled me there too. I felt a bit of pain in that soft, delicate area of my body. Along with the pain, there was so much of an illicit pleasure in it! His hand almost touched my pubic area, although he didn't exactly do it.

Thereafter, Bachchu started massaging the backside of my thighs. His fingers then rolled over to the front side of these. He was still not tired, but continued to grow in strength I felt. He went further on my knees, my legs, and my toes and even up to my toenails. I just can't describe how wonderfully he did. You have to imagine that. My entire body was shivering in pleasure - something I had never experienced before. And where was my pain, because of which I had agreed to a massage in the first place? I tried to sense my backache, but believe it or not, I couldn't even feel a trace of it.

I suppose I had already crossed the point where I could tell him to stop for the day. By then, my cunt was feeling restless to accept the strong manhood of my servant, which was harder than a steel rod and was about to explode. I had fully revived my sexual passion and I was desperately waiting for a hard rock like cock to penetrate me with a force. I felt that my heart bit was going to cross all possible limits.

After finishing my toes and the nails, Bachchu paused. Both of us were speechless. There was an uneasy calmness, exactly the way it happens before a storm. He hadn't yet massaged my dark hairy triangle and I was in no way prepared to leave that out. Perhaps he too was eagerly waiting for a signal from me. He rubbed his palm again on my nude body, this time moving up and sideways. His palm moved up to my thighbone and his fingers rested on my groin. Was he waiting for me to tell about further massage? I touched his finger and slightly raised the left side of my body, leaning right ways. Still, I was a bit shy about exposing my dark hairy pubic triangle before him. Instead, I dragged his and my hand together and rested them on my bushes. That served two purposes. My hairy triangle was still hidden from his direct view and at the same time, I was getting a manly touch close to my pleasure zone. He must have sensed my wetness there. He was looking so much excited. I sensed his body heat, which was melting more and more cum within me. I turned my body sideways and gave the first frontal view of my naked body from the front. My nipples were still very tight and erect and Bachchu was standing like a vessel containing vigorously boiling water. Being so much excited, he must have forgot that his job was to massage me and stopped moving his hand anywhere else. Also, how could he, because my left hand gripped his palm tightly. I was dying to tell him that I needed a massage in my most sensitive part, but what to tell? I couldn't find a right Bengali term for that region which wouldn't sound vulgar. I tried to use a childish word to pretend a kind of childish innocence in the whole process. Hissi-r jayga ar charpashe ektu kore dibina?(Won't you do it in and around my pee-hole?) my tongue was drying up and my throbbing heart-bit was about to cause a heart attack I felt. With renewed encouragement, Bachchu pressed his palm around my pubic triangle in a bid to massage there. His palm was getting thoroughly soaked with my cunt juice.

Bachchu was standing quite close to me now. I could now touch his manhood. I did. Was I touching a hot iron rod? I couldn't feel the direct heat, as his pyjama's fabric was protecting his cock. I unfastened its string as I myself lay down on my back parting my thighs wide apart. The sliding of his pyjama halted, as its top front portion was unable to slide past his massive erection. I started laughing wildly out of my own excitement as well as the big dirty fun that was involved with it. I gave his pyjama a small jerk and then it fell down, exposing his massive erection. He wasn't wearing anything on the top and so, this made him completely naked. I was amazed by the magnificence of his dark, strong, rustic body of his. His cock head was pink and the overstretched skin on top of it was shining. I sensed he was about to lose his erection because of his nervousness, inexperience and unprepared ness of the situation. I touched him there, as his cock swelled up within seconds under my fist.

His fingers went into my cave. His index finger touched my clitoris and I moaned, almost reaching my orgasm. I could smell my own juice and the drops that oozed out of his cock into my palm. With the rustic smell coming out of his naked body, the smell of olive oil from my own naked body and the combined smell of our love juices made the entire environment so seductive!!!

"You have to use this tool to massage me there", I said, tapping his cock gently with my fingers. I was trying to suggest that I couldn’t wait any longer for a coital pleasure. Instead of telling that directly, I tried to behave as if everything was a part of the massage and it's a part of the job that he had willingly volunteered.

Masima......sotyi bolchhen?(Madam, is it true?) Bachchu was too excited to express his feelings beyond this.

At this point, I wish to draw an analogy with an approaching storm, as I mentioned before. During the peak summer months in Bengal and in some parts of northern India , late in the afternoon, we find an accumulation of dark rain-bearing clouds in the sky. After a lull, when a mild soothing breeze starts and the trees start dancing, you know that the storm is about to start.

The storm was approaching as Bachchu came on top of me. His cockhead was now resting on my triangle. His body was shivering as he rubbed against my nudity. I grabbed his cock again and moved his organ close to my opening.

"Lower yourself here --ahhhh--- and press ......" I felt the soothing breeze and the dancing of trees as his eager cockhead pierced my wet opening. It was thoroughly wet to guide him deeper and deeper down, up to the end of the tunnel.

"Ahhh...Hhhh.....More...deeper...deeper....ahhhh" I cried out, as my boy servant went further and further in. Where was the pain that prevented me from coital relations so long? It was incredible. I revived my passion through an extremely forbidden relationship but it was a naked truth. I was overjoyed. I wanted to cry out, "See Raja, look here, I can do it..". But, it wasn't Raja. It was my twenty-year-old boy servant, with whom I have just started an illicit relationship!

"Now you can start the massage " I said in a naughty manner. I wanted to make the boy understand that fucking is just a part of the massage. I could then feel the trees and the leaves dancing. And there was a storm in no time, as he started the rhythm.

"Ooooohhhhh.....Bachchu. Harder!!! Faster!!! Do it,....., ahhhhhhh, ..."

"Masima, ever since I started working in your house, this was always my dirty wish.ahhhh... I --I never knew --- it would be true some day.. ahhhhhh..", he said while both of us were deep inside our coital pleasure.

There was a storm all around me. A storm that was threatening to blow everything up and it did. I could hear the murmurs of the storm. Everything was deafening. The storm has to end soon. It did. It ended in rains, as both of us reached our ultimate climax and my cunt got flooded with Bachchu's love juice.

I kissed this young boy before getting out of the bed. He was looking at me with gratitude, as if to say that he had got the best possible reward for the wonderful massage that he had offered to me.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned the shower on and washed myself all over. I wanted to express my joy. I was humming some tunes that came to me instantly. I again felt horny to think that I have two and a half days more to go. So, when am I going to invite my forbidden lover again? What am I going to do at night? Invite my servant to the bed, which I share with my husband. No,....no way......!!

Then? What am I going to do? I must have him again - that's what my body tried to say with a sense of determination. When? Again in the afternoon? I just can't wait! I tried to impose a self-discipline on me. Not today anymore. Since everything started with the massage, everything should be restricted to massage as well.