Erotic Sailing at the Nationals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which led me back to Paul's room.

He heard me coming and was ready lying on his bed; again with his boardies opened at the fly but otherwise hiding what was still obviously a flaccid cock.

So the first thing I did after straddling him, is start to pull his pants down...

"Do you mind if I take these right off. They get in the way."

In actual fact I just wanted him to get used to total nakedness in the presence of a woman.

Flipping his flaccid member onto his lower stomach, I moved a lot further forward than I did with the others, sitting the base of his cock into the camel toe in my pants which ran vertically up my mons bulge. I wanted him to get some inkling of real intimacy with a women, without bringing my own erogenous zones into play.

Then, making sure I didn't get the lube on my new pants, I started playing with his cock. It only took a moment. His youth at least gave him a quick recovery period and I got a full erection.

I played with it more gently than I had with the others; a slow, light handed sliding of my open palm up and down the length of his erection on the underside next to his torso. I did that for a good minute, before I lightly closed my palm and fingers around it.

When a minute later he was still going, I started to pump it like I had the others; a firmly gripped sliding of my slippery hand up and down the shaft. He lasted for another 30 seconds or so before shooting his load over his upper stomach. I wanted to encourage him...

"You did well. You lasted about the same time as the others."

My chore for the day finished, I put my bikini top back on and rejoined Ted In the lounge room...

"Did I hear a couple of them grunting?"

"Yep. If we can do it, they can too."

James cut in with...

"Yea, but it's not the middle of the night."

I shrugged my shoulders and turned to Ted...

"Time to head down to the club."